CouponCabin

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

CouponCabin has a consumer rating of 4.62 stars from 1,197 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

• You can be paid thru Paypal or get even more extra cashback by being paid with Amazon gift card.
  • I love Coupon Cabin and I'll still continue using it.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• I immediately sent an email to customer service relaying the error and was told there was no error.
  • When I didn't receive the promised cash back I made an inquiry with customer service.
  • I am guessing the site is some sort of scam and am now worried about the fact I had linked my PayPal account to them.
How would you rate CouponCabin?

“I wholeheartedly recommend CouponCabin”

Wil N.
3/29/20

I wholeheartedly recommend CouponCabin! I began a casual relationship with CouponCabin but, today use it as the launching point of my purchases. It's quick, easy and is one of the few sites which makes itself worth your while repaying your loyalty almost immediately. Every day I find myself on the site more and more spending more time here for both large and small orders. So I let CouponCabin lead me to retailers who want to work with me and earn my spending. Today more than ever the Cabin makes good sense!

“Feels Like a Scam”

Lauren O.
2/25/20

When I started, this website seemed legitimate. However, when it came time for me to be able to get my cash back, somehow I was mysteriously locked out of my account for suspicious activity even though I never had any issues and was not notified of anything. In order to re-activate my account they were demanding a copy of my drivers license and other sensitive documents. The $16 I was owed is not enough to risk having my identity stolen. I'm a member of a number of cash back programs, none of which require such personal information. It is very suspect to me as I read other people's experiences that they also were kicked out of their accounts right as they were eligible to withdraw their earnings. I had a very poor experience and have decided this program is not trustworthy. I would suggest customers use Rakuten or Swagbucks instead and save time and hassle!

Reviews (1,197)

customer service (173) cash (642) amazon gift card (54) love coupon cabin (37) paypal account (31) use coupon cabin (28) money (345) 90 days (14) 30 days (13) gift cards (24) coupon codes (13) 3 months (12)
wiln1
March 29th, 2020
ktt7
January 29th, 2020
Coupon Cabin has great customer service and bonus cash back as well. One improvement is that it would be nice if coupon cabin would notify customers via their email address when a sale posts. I like that ebates.com notifies customers via their email address when sales post. I like the fact that I get more frequent small checks from coupon cabin versus every 4 months from ebates. These are the only 2 rebate sites I use as they both have great customer service although lately I have only used couponcabin.com.
sheilam309
February 25th, 2020
Coupon Cabin is the first site I go to when I'm going to buy anything on line. They have partnered with so many companies that I almost always find what I'm looking for. I appreciate that they don't hold your cash back forever. It's nice getting those checks (so far I've gotten about $650 total). I love saving money and I hope CouponCabin will be around forever.
tinaf144
January 17th, 2020
I love Coupon Cabin and the businesses that work with them. It is worth my time to go to the CouponCabin website prior to shopping to get the most for my hard earned money ! I am much more likely to purchase something with cash back ! I make my shopping lists after seeing the possibilities for cash back ! I have found new favorites from trying a business strictly because of a special cash back offer !
It just makes good financial sense !
maryf873
March 28th, 2020
The idea of getting free gift cards for shopping is wonderful! Great customer service. Not a scam. You just can't return items and still get credit.
laureno65
February 25th, 2020
sydneyk21
Sydney K. – CouponCabin Rep
CouponCabin has systems in place which are designed to protect both our 9,000,000+ cash back members, like yourself, and our 3,500+ cash back partner stores. In part, it's because of these systems that CouponCabin can offer such INCREDIBLE cash back offers, like $100 back on $100 orders, that you just can't find anywhere else. Account verifications typically take just a few minutes and once verified, accounts are immediately restored. If you're uncomfortable sending us your state-issued ID, there are six other documents that you can use to verify your account. Please note that this information is in no way shared or used for any purpose other than this account verification and once the process is complete, all documents are permanently deleted.
christopherb595
February 9th, 2020
Wow, this app is awesome. If you make online purchases then you should 100% get this free app. I used it for the transactions and have only had it less than a week and I already have over $20 CASHback. I love this app and they have coupons or cash back for litteraly every store I order from. Either save money or get paid while you shop. It's a no brainier.
lauriec231
April 1st, 2020
I've made money with this site They deposited it directly into my PayPal! They have great deals. Lots of discounts. They are very easy to contact. Highly recommend!
dy28
January 25th, 2020
I always find great coupons or earn cash back. Coupon cabin has helped me save $$ like crazy! Awesome site!
angelal349
February 16th, 2020
Relaxing, talking and laughing over a meal at Applebee's with my mom and son. This was her first day out of the house in two weeks after having knee replacement surgery.
maryama40
January 5th, 2020
Very kind customer service got 5$ for getting cash back through app. Always get checks in the mail after payable balance reaches $35. Has multiple brands with coupons plus cash back. Satisfied with this service!
kimb828
February 2nd, 2020
I have enjoyed receiving money back on purchases from several different online shopping sites using Coupon Cabin. It is VERY easy to use, MANY stores are included, and the money back can be obtained in several different ways--I haven successfully used both Amazon and PayPal for my reimbursements. The only issue that I have is that I don't always remember to use it before purchase--my own downfall!!!
dianec409
December 22nd, 2019
Better online shopping experience.
Love shopping with CouponCabin to get cash back. Lowers my overall price paid out of pocket.
olgac55
January 20th, 2020
Great application. Easy to use. I like to buy exact amounts of gift cards . This is the only application letting me do it so far.
wendyf146
March 1st, 2020
I'm not a huge shopper but somehow I've still managed to earn Regal Rewards Cash about once a year via Coupon Cabin. Who doesn't love free movies? I could probably earn more if I were more on top of it, but generally I just let the plug-in do it's thing.
julief224
January 3rd, 2020
I was apprehensive about using Coupon Cabin thinking it was a gimmick. But what did I have to lose?. I ordered a Christmas gift, paid for it and after Christmas received an email that I had a reward. Again being skeptic though "oh yeah sure" low and behold it was true.
I will use this site again and will certainly enjoy my cash back!
annah590
March 23rd, 2020
I have experienced great savings with CouponCabin, the associates always go over and beyond to solved any and all of my concerns
brochaw
January 29th, 2020
They're cash back bonuses are amazing!
I love everything about coupon cabin and they're very reliable company
lynettej10
July 6th, 2018
This site used to be my favorite but not so much anymore. They cut back on the daily offers you could try to get and now it is very limiting so really not worth it for me to waste my time trying to get one. And now I see, as another reviewer mentioned, they noticed "unnatural activity" and have changed my payment to check. I guess I won't bother calling to ask why as it sounds like they don't give an answer.
melissam262
January 4th, 2020
I've earned and received over $100 through Coupon Cabin and I've been pleasantly surprised with how quick their customer service has been as well! I'm happy to recommend this site.
douglasg139
January 16th, 2020
I won't buy online again w/o coupon cabin, nobody should. The cash back is ACTUAL $$, not just points towards gift cards (unless that's what you want because it is an option).
kriss261
January 21st, 2020
I always check here first to see what stores are offering for coupon codes and discounts. I only use coupon cabin because they're the best of them all out there!
jontellep
March 1st, 2020
Love CouponCabin! I have been using is for years with no issues. The payouts come quickly and I get cashback at all my favorite stores!
justins474
January 18th, 2020
Coupon Cabin really works, and works great!! Its my first stop before shopping!! Also, for what its worth they actually have a very prompt response customer service team. The service all around is amazing!!
brittanyw125
January 2nd, 2020
I do a ton of online shopping so I always try to use Coupon Cabin for discounts too but the cash back is amazing. It is so easy to just set up the account and attach it to a paypal. You literally do nothing but use the link and get cash back at whichever pay out level you choose. Wish I had used the site long before I did. I love it.

Tip for consumers: Worth setting up an account

Please contact us at success@couponcabin.com with your account email address so we an check to see what's going on.

See more answers (10)

Hi, Anja. Yes, these offers are for real! First, you must have an available Members Only offer claim available. After signing into your CouponCabin account and after the $100 offer goes live at the designated time, please click "Claim Bonus" which will then save this cash back discount to your account. Please note that these offers are of very limited quantity and in great demand, so once the offer goes live, they may be claimed very quickly. If you successfully claim one of these $100 offers, please then click "Activate Offer" at which point you'll be taken to the store, where you will just shop as you normally would. It's important that you make sure to click the "Activate Offer" button after successfully claiming the offer, to ensure that cash back is tracked correctly. This $100 in cash back will not be displayed during your checkout process but will be added to your CouponCabin account within 6 days of your purchase, once the store notifies us of your order; we will send you an email with the amount of pending cash back earned.

See more answers (6)

Hello, Thomas. While Amazon.com does not participate in CouponCabins Cash Back program, and thus any clicks or transactions placed with Amazon will not show up in your CouponCabin account, we do occasionally offer limited quantity "Members Only" cash back offers for Amazon.com.

See more answers (2)

Sydney is also the one who terminated my account. Something super shady is going on here.

By Lauren O.
See more answers (5)

Hi, Heather. Thank you for your question about the $100 offer that CouponCabin.com is running today. First, you must have an available Members Only offer claim available. After signing into your CouponCabin account and after the $100 offer goes live at the designated time, please click "Claim Bonus" which will then save this cash back discount to your account. Please note that these offers are of very limited quantity and in great demand, so once the offer goes live, they may be claimed very quickly. If you successfully claim one of these $100 offers, please then click "Activate Offer" at which point you'll be taken to the store, where you will just shop as you normally would. It's important that you make sure to click the "Activate Offer" button after successfully claiming the offer, to ensure that cash back is tracked correctly. This $100 in cash back will not be displayed during your checkout process but will be added to your CouponCabin account within 6 days of your purchase, once the store notifies us of your order; we will send you an email with the amount of pending cash back earned.

See more answers (4)

I was able to get a %20 percent off $100 at Ticketmaster. Of course it wasn't clear that the TIcketmaster offer was only for resale tickets and not original Ticketmaster tickets. So the claim was not paid and I am locked from member deals for another 30 days. Read the fine print and buyer beware. Really not worth the time or effort.

See more answers (3)

No it costs nothing to use. They infact pay you for shopping.

By Christopher B.
See more answers (3)

Sorry, I don't speak this language but Coupon Cabin is definitely worth the download and it's free.

By Christopher B.
See more answers (2)

You probably didn't redeem the coupon fast enough or the product you bought was not allowed for the deal.

See more answers (2)

Be sure to read the fine print and make sure you don't buy something excluded. Also make sure you understand the expiration date of the offer. They really don't want to pay the cash. Buyer beware.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CouponCabin staff and other customers.

Think of CouponCabin as your partner in cash back in that we only get paid when you do. Over 99.8% of all orders are seamlessly paid, but if a store doesn’t pay us for an order, for any reason, we will not be able to credit your cash back. CouponCabin doesn’t have many rules, but the rules we do have are in place to ensure our members get the maximum amount of cash back possible. It’s important to note that only one account per computer network or household may claim offers marked for “Members Only” or “New Members Only.” We are very passionate about saving money, and as shareholders, our team of Customer Success managers is always willing to help in every way possible. Please understand that CouponCabin does not tolerate profanity or threats of any kind and will never provide financial compensation in exchange for the removal of reviews.

Business History

CouponCabin has been in business since 2003 and has over 3,000 cash back partner stores and tens of millions of happy, enthusiastic and loyal members. We’re known for our high cash back rates, industry-leading fast payments, coupon codes that are guaranteed to work and Members Only cash back offers (up to $200 back on $200) that can’t be found anywhere else.

ryane21
Sam J.
Customer service
Typically responds within 3 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CouponCabin?

Have a question about CouponCabin?