Review of CouponCabin

success@couponcabin.com
2018 Customer choice award

nancyc461
1/20/19

It is not a lot of money, but it's enough for me to use it regularly. I have never had any trouble with it. I can't imagine what could make it as awful as some reviewers. It's easy money.I put it towards Amazon gift balances. Its great.l

cheria23
1/20/19

your cash back usually shows up in your account the same day , some stores sometimes take a day or 2 but it's almost always the same day. there's a small waiting period to actually receive your cash back but it's a great app to use to get cashback for things you were planning on buying anyways. I highly recommend it!!

djc28
1/20/19

I have went back and forth about using these kind of cash back applications. I decided to go with Coupon Cabin due to watching RHNY. I enjoy how it takes you directly to site and applies cash back/coupon automatically. Shopping is a breeze and recieving my cash back is easy.

reneem133
1/18/19

Wasn't expecting to get cash back I was just looking to save money so I was pleasantly surprised when I received cash back

trissar
1/18/19

It is easy to use and I literally get paid for buying online- with discounts! I have already received two checks.

hollyb141
1/17/19

I use several cash earning apps, but Coupon Cabin usually has the best % back. It's super easy to use, and the app is free!

michaelc1500
1/16/19

I'd steer clear of this company due to transparency issues. They flagged my account for what they deemed "unnatural activity," but they could not explain to me what this activity was or why their security flagged it. Additionally, due to this flagging, they would no longer allow me to receive my cashback electronically (through Paypal, for example) and would only send me paper checks. When I inquired about these problems, all they would tell me was that this problem happened and there was no way to ever resolve in. I had to either accept paper checks from henceforth or no longer be a member. They stated that their terms and conditions covered this, but when I asked where the relevant passage in the T&C was, they ignored me. I couldn't find it. I complained about their lack of transparency and stated that I might have to look into whether or not this was a legal issue, and they promptly closed my account and will not respond other than to tell me that I have to write a letter to their legal department, at which point they'd get back to me within 30 days. So, I am left not knowing what this unnatural activity was or whether or not it poses a threat to my system. This company just isn't worth the headaches, especially when there are other companies out there doing the same thing.

Response from Sydney K., CouponCabin Representative
Our security system detected what it deems unnatural activity originating from your account and/or computer network and as a result, your account was eligible for check payments only. Please note that check payments are processed under the same frequency as payments you have previously received from CouponCabin. While we recognize that threats, intimidation and insults may be effective with other companies, they are not at all tolerated at CouponCabin and your account has been permanently closed.
cherylb332
1/14/19

I was apprehensive about hitting the button to get $50 with a $50 purchase but thought why not. I sat and waited for the deal to become available and my patience paid off. I placed my order (spent my $50) and then was disappointed and concerned to learned it takes 90 days to get the $50 gift card. I anxiously awaited and sure enough received an email from couponcabin that the $50 gift card was available!!! Now to spend it. Still apprehensive, I put my order together, loaded the gift card number, hit the submit button and bam it worked!!!! Thank you Couponcabin.

adamh231
1/14/19
• Updated review

I've been a member since late April '18. CouponCabin is totally legit and the best at what they do. Customer service responds to *almost* every email.

I will say that the past few days, I was forced to go to check payments. Evidently they said "Our security system has detected what it deems highly unnatural cash back activity originating from your account and/or computer network". That seems really off to me, and definitely not on my side. They refused to explain what that even meant. No more PayPal I guess?

“Best in class, can't get better then that”
9/10/18
• Previous review

I'm extremely pleased with the service/format/customer service. This is the best site for cash back. People complaining don't follow the clearly written rules. You can not use a mobile device. Use a computer. I don't believe all the negative reviews here. They are obviously not following the clearly written rules. It's easy. There's not much else to say. I had a transaction that del did not give me cash back on, coupon cabin immediately got back to me about my inquiry. 2 weeks later, cash in account.

luiseller
1/13/19

Easy to use. Fast turnaround on credits and payments! Wish it had higher cashback percentages, but it does the job!

chrisp502
1/12/19

I love using CouponCabin to find additional online discounts and you can accumulate rebates in cash for using them. At first I thought it was a hoax until recently I received almost $30.00 in cash! Loved it

juliec392
1/8/19

I like Coupon Cabin but I have a problem with having to keep activating it every time I go back and forth on a website to check on different things.Then it is frustrating because you didn't get cashback because of this problem. I feel that I did not get paid from them on several occasions because it deactivated itself while I was shopping and checking out. They always have an answer even if I have my receipt for purchase and explain the situation. I still use them but.....

Response from Sydney K., CouponCabin Representative
We successfully process tens of thousands of cash back orders each week without any issues, so it's rare for a cash back offer to not post to a member's account, let alone to have multiple orders not track. Based on our years of experience, it seems highly likely that ad blocking, antivirus banner blocking or non-standard cookie settings on your computer are interfering with cash back tracking and need to be completely disabled in order to earn cash back. If you ensure all ad blockers are disabled and all cookies are enabled, cash back tracking issues will disappear.
emilyg166
1/7/19

I airways check with coupon cabin before any purchase. I have earned cash back and still have pending transactions.

jessl88
1/7/19

the true giver among them all for me. i have good experience with couponcabin always doing their part on saving you money online shopping and the best part is the cash back on all of the online shopping i do and receiving it as a paypal or amazon giftcard to use for myself as my extra free money.

karenr470
1/7/19

Large store selection great offers and exceptional customer service
When your ready to cash out on your savings the process is easy as 1 2 3

jillm219
1/4/19

This app has helped me save money again and again. I love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

garyt203
1/3/19

Why not get cash back for everything you purchase anyway? This in addition to any cash back your credit cards may give you! It is a no brainer, right? Do it! You'll be glad you did.

anthonyb370
12/31/18

Dont waste your time, another example of "big brother" watching our shopping,look for in-store coupons directly from the retailer instead.

Response from Sydney K., CouponCabin Representative
While browser cookies are utilized for crediting cash back to you account, they are not used by CouponCabin in the aggregation of printable coupons.
ummt
12/31/18

I thought it was too good to be true, but somehow, they manage to pay-up. Even on 100% back. I joined in May and have gotten nearly $100 in payout, with another $75 pending. The payment takes a few months, but that's no problem for me. If you expect a fast payout, this probably isn't your best option, since funds get "tied up" for about three months. Other than that, it's awesome! I tell my family, and they think I'm crazy, but it's really real!

vadhanr
12/30/18

Impressed. Safe way to Earn Extra bucks during purchases. Multiple redemption options. Great Customer service.

melanief59
12/30/18

A great cash back. Very fast ang organize. I love the way they handle problems and respond to you quickly. Great customer service as well. Rules are very specific and can be understandable so easy. Great cabin app. Highly recommend!

dane95
12/30/18

I was able to buy my wife clothes with the rebate cash you gave me. They have nice quality clothes that my wife likes a lot.

sonyat16
12/29/18

I love this! I found a coupon code that saved me 20% AND I got $12.50 cash back. I received my cash within minutes of my online purchase.

melissag305
12/29/18

Totally impressed with how easy and it actually works !!!!! I used it the first time for my yankee candles and received 12 dollars cash back!

brookeh63
12/29/18

I love Coupon Cabin! It's easy to use and you get paid for many of your purchases. What could be better...nothing!
As stated above, you get money back for many products you buy online - products you would have bought anyway!!!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -4

Please contact us at success@couponcabin.com with your account email address so we an check to see what's going on.

Helpful answer -2

Hi, Anja. Yes, these offers are for real! First, you must have an available Members Only offer claim available. After signing into your CouponCabin account and after the $100 offer goes live at the designated time, please click "Claim Bonus" which will then save this cash back discount to your account. Please note that these offers are of very limited quantity and in great demand, so once the offer goes live, they may be claimed very quickly. If you successfully claim one of these $100 offers, please then click "Activate Offer" at which point you'll be taken to the store, where you will just shop as you normally would. It's important that you make sure to click the "Activate Offer" button after successfully claiming the offer, to ensure that cash back is tracked correctly. This $100 in cash back will not be displayed during your checkout process but will be added to your CouponCabin account within 6 days of your purchase, once the store notifies us of your order; we will send you an email with the amount of pending cash back earned.

By Sam J., CouponCabin Representative

I'm not sure what happened but I would definitely contact CC and find out what's going on.

By Brooke H.

Hi, Michael. CouponCabin members can earn cash back simply by clicking on CouponCabin's links and then completing a purchase on the stores website as you normally would. Just make sure that you're logged in to your CouponCabin account before you click over to the store's site so that your order will be tracked and the proper cash back credited. Cash back rewards are not immediate and will not be shown during checkout, but they will automatically post to your CouponCabin account within 7 days of your purchase once the store notifies CouponCabin of your transaction. Once notified, we'll send you an email confirming your cash back earnings. You may also view our FAQs here: https://www.couponcabin.com/help/

By Sam J., CouponCabin Representative

Hi, Heather. Thank you for your question about the $100 offer that CouponCabin.com is running today. First, you must have an available Members Only offer claim available. After signing into your CouponCabin account and after the $100 offer goes live at the designated time, please click "Claim Bonus" which will then save this cash back discount to your account. Please note that these offers are of very limited quantity and in great demand, so once the offer goes live, they may be claimed very quickly. If you successfully claim one of these $100 offers, please then click "Activate Offer" at which point you'll be taken to the store, where you will just shop as you normally would. It's important that you make sure to click the "Activate Offer" button after successfully claiming the offer, to ensure that cash back is tracked correctly. This $100 in cash back will not be displayed during your checkout process but will be added to your CouponCabin account within 6 days of your purchase, once the store notifies us of your order; we will send you an email with the amount of pending cash back earned.

By Sam J., CouponCabin Representative

CouponCabin members can earn cash back simply by clicking on CouponCabin's links and then completing a purchase on the stores website as you normally would. Just make sure that you're logged in to your CouponCabin account before you click over to the store's site so we can track your order and credit your earnings. Cash back rewards are not immediate and will not be shown during checkout but they will automatically post to your CouponCabin account within 7 days of your purchase once the store notifies CouponCabin of your transaction. Once notified, we'll send you an email confirming your cash back earnings.

By Sam J., CouponCabin Representative

Hi Dee! Thanks again for giving us a try! If you're just looking to use a coupon code or offer from Venus or any other store, you wouldn't need a membership as you can do this just by going to our site. To earn cashback though, you would need to sign up and agree to CouponCabin cashback terms ahead of time. Cashback is earned simply by clicking on one of our links for a qualifying cash back store and then completing a purchase on the stores website. Just make sure that you are logged in to your CouponCabin account before you click over to the store site or we will not be able to track your purchase. Cashback is not immediate and can take up to 6 days to post to your CouponCabin account once the store notifies us of your order. Once they do, we'll send you an email confirming your earnings. Please note that not all stores award cashback. Stores that do offer cash back area clearly marked on the store's CouponCabin page. You can find a list of all stores that reward cash back here: https://www.couponcabin.com/cash-back/

By Sam J., CouponCabin Representative

CouponCabin.com does not work on a subscription fee basis or take credit card numbers. We have no monthly or subscription fees. When you shop online through CouponCabin.com, we get a small commission from our cash back partner stores which we then share with you.

By Sydney K., CouponCabin Representative

Hi, Tammy. Cash back rewards are not immediate but will automatically show up in your CouponCabin account within 6 days of your purchase once the store notifies us of your transaction. It's important to note that all stores report cash back to us differently, and while some stores may report orders to us on the same day, most take between 4 and 6 days.

By Sam J., CouponCabin Representative

Hi, Bobbie. "Members Only" offers are marked as such in the upper-left corner of the coupon. After signing into CouponCabin, please click "Claim Bonus" which will then save this discount to your account. Please note, if the claim button is not clickable, this means that the offer is not yet available. The offer start time will tell you when you will be able to claim the offer. These offers are of very limited quantity and in great demand, so once available, they may be claimed very quickly, often in under one second. If you're able to successfully claim one of these offers, please then click "Activate Offer" at which point you'll be taken to the store site where you can shop as you normally would. It's important that you make sure to click the "Activate Offer" button after you successfully claim the offer to make sure your cash back is tracked correctly. This cash back reward will not be displayed during your checkout process but will be added to your CouponCabin account within 6 days of your purchase, as soon as the store notifies us of your order. At that point, we will send you an email with the amount of cash back earned. Unfortunately, if you claim an offer that you do not redeem, the claim will still count towards your 30-day limit.

By Sam J., CouponCabin Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CouponCabin staff and other customers.

CouponCabin?