Review of Brad's Deals

help@bradsdeals.com
2018 Customer choice award

pamelad181
4/11/19

I ordered a pair of rose gold earrings from Rubique in New York. The ad said that earrings comparable were $50.00. So disappointed when i realized they wrre just cheap plastic earrings that were worth less than the $5.00 I paid for them! I am sure they order them in bulk from China. So I tried to post a review or email Brad's deals and NO AND NO. There is no place to review THIS item but I have seen reviews from well known stores. I tried to write to the support email addresses on Brad'sdeals site but all of them bounced right back as faulty!! Then I Googled the address on the package for Rubique and it was a site with no entry door for consumers, in a strip mall, with the door tightly shut. So...what I am saying is BEWARE of Brad'sdeals find out how to return and if you can't post a review, don't buy it.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi Pamela, we are very sorry to hear about this issue with Rubique Jewelery. Our customer service email is definitely working. The address is help@bradsdeals.com and you can reach us anytime at that address. We'd love to reach out to Rubique on your behalf and get you a refund if that is what you'd like to do. Please email us at help@bradsdeals.com with your order number and we'll get this taken care of for you ASAP. We do not have reviews on our site, but you can leave them in comments of live deals or on our Facebook page, or here on Site Jabber and we'll always respond and help the best we can.
sheilar104
1/10/19

I ORDERED EARINGS FROM
"CHAMONIX JEWELERY" ON DEC. 3RD, 2018 AND DID NOT GET "BRAD'S" PRICE ON TWO PAIRS OF EARRINGS. I CONTACTED THEM WHEN I SAW THE PRICING AFTER SUBMITTING. THEY REPLIED THEY WOULD MAKE THE PRICE ADJUSTMENT. WHEN I GOT MY BILL IT HAD NOT BEEN ADJUSTED. I AM DISSAPOINT WITH THE CHAMONIX COMPANY!

SHEILA RUGGLES.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi Sheila, we are very sorry that this happened! Did you end up getting the adjustment from Chamonix? If not, we can make sure that this gets taken care of. Please email us at help@bradsdeals.com and we'll get it resolved for you.
chichaa
10/9/18

es impresionante.¡ me encanta los precios.¡ Super económicos..¡ y sera que lo envían a cualquier parte del mundo..'

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Gracias, Chicha! ¡Apreciamos sus amables palabras!
pamelam260
10/9/18

I've gotten fantastic products through Brad's Deals! I look forward to checking my e-mails for the next great deal(s)!

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Thank you for the great review, Pamela! We're so glad you like our emails and have found some great deals with them :)
giselleb4
10/9/18

This merch is all amazing and good quality . You wont regret buying anything off of here. So keep buying :)

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Thanks, Giselle! We're so glad you've been happy with all the deals you've bought through us!
carolyns274
10/8/18

Brad's Deals is a great site to use to save money on items I would actually use. I appreciate the automatic daily notification on items that I am interested in purchasing.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Carolyn, thank you for your review! We're glad you have found our deals helpful and you've been able to save on those everyday items :)
sunshineangzo
10/8/18

The 4 pack of black and white euo led lights patio lights are the worst and they don't stay on blink on and off and they are useless. At 24 bucks I am shaking my head.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi, we are sorry to hear that the lights you ordered are not working properly. We'd be happy to help you get a refund from the retailer. Please email us at help@bradsdeals.com and we will help get this resolved.
stacyd83
10/8/18

Always finding great deals in the emails! I love how they take you right to wherever that deal is online and clearly explain what code you need or which options you have to choose to get the best price, even free shipping a lot of the time!

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi, Stacy! Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you find our deal details easy to follow :) Thanks for being a fan!
sharont177
10/8/18

Im always excited to open this email!! Great finds, excellent deals. I appreciate Brad's deals. Thank you

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
We appreciate you, too! Thank you for the great review, Sharon. We're so glad you love our email :)
robinm255
10/8/18

Brad's deals finds the best deals hands down! They Bring business to companies I don't have the time to look at! They are the best!

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Thank you, Robin! We're glad you've been able to find some new stores shopping through us :)
jeanmarieh2
10/8/18

I have frequently used the deals that are directed to me, and I'm sure to the delight of sights that I am directed towards, I do find other items of interest. Brad's Deals saves me the time of hunting several sights for the best price and gears the emails to my interests

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
We're glad you enjoy our emails, Jeanmarie! Thank you for being a fan :)
steveo120
10/7/18

I have too many deals from Brad to describe one deal. It is getting to the point that half of the things I buy on the internet are deals I heard about are from Brads Deals cite!

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi Steve, we aren't sure you can ever have TOO many deals ;) Thanks for being a fan. We truly appreciate it!
ericat46
10/7/18

My most favorite email daily is Brad's Deals. I can't tell you how often I find great buys. I send cookies to friends for $10, send snack box to a nephew for $15, buy leggins for $11. The deals go on everyday. I heart Brad's Deals!

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi Erica, we're so glad you love our email! It's so nice to hear you buy our deals for your friends and family - they're very lucky to know you :)
lauras538
10/7/18

I have saved tons of money with Brad's deals! I have recommended it to lots of family and friends! Give it a try.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Thank you for recommending us to your family, Laura! That's the best recommendation we could receive :)
arlenea24
10/6/18

I love Brad's deals! I check my email faithfully.I find really great deals everytime. You can find everything and anything.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi Arlene, thanks so much for being a fan of our emails! We're glad to hear you can find what you're looking for :)
elainek57
10/6/18

They have excellent deals for a wide variety of items. Opening their emails is like opening presents on xmas morning.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi Elaine, we're so glad to hear you get excited for our emails! What a great compliment :)
charliet40
10/4/18

I have been using Brad's Deals over 3 years now. It's the best darn site ever. I have loved every thing that I purchase through Brad's Deals. I have told so many of my friends, all of my family and my children too. Thank you Brad crew

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Charlie, thanks so much for being a fan for so many years and for spreading the word to your family and friends. We truly appreciate it!
amyc380
10/4/18

I enjoy looking at Brad's deals. I really don't like shopping but i have a big family & There's always someone that is needing a gift. Brad's deals allows me to find quality merchandise easily, & on a budget!!

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi, Amy! We're glad we've been able to help make shopping more enjoyable for you! Let us know if you're ever looking for anything in particular for a gift for your family - we're happy to help!
judyd130
10/4/18

honest - most important and rare these days
variety of choices for deals
good deals (prices/merchandise offers)

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi, Judy! Thank you so much for your great review. We're so glad you trust us to help you save money :)
susanm773
10/4/18

I have bought several things using Brad's Deals and have recommended the site to all of my family members who shop online. I love being able to find all of these deals in one place instead of searching all over for them. Keep up the good work!

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Thank you, Susan! We're glad to help you save time and money :) We appreciate your great review!
patriciah364
10/4/18

Love shopping at this site. I don't buy anything without checking here first. Prices are so low. I tell everyone to go Brads deals.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Thanks, Patricia! We're happy that we can help you get the lowest prices :)
alwadeanr
10/4/18

I came upon this site by mistake. I was hesitant to view it. But to my amaze!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! Being able to choose from so many different companies is a PLUS.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
We're so glad for that mistake, Alwadean! Thanks for your kind review!
barbarad275
10/4/18

I look forward to these deals every day. All my friends are jealous. I love Brads deals and they really have the best deals.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi, Barbara! We love that we can help you make your friends jealous ;) So happy to have you as a fan!
jocelynm38
10/4/18

The deals here are fantastic. I have bought a lot of stuff at ridiculously low prices. But you MUST pay attention and put in the appropriate code/s to get the advertised price. Do not click on the final button till you get the low price. I've got a lot of my friends hooked on it.

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Thank you, Jocelyn! And a great tip about the coupons. We get a few people thinking our prices are incorrect - so we appreciate you spreading the word about the discount codes!
charmainet7
10/4/18

Awesome site! I always look forward to seeing the sales here first! Wonderful! Keep up the great job!

Response from Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Hi Charmaine, thank you for the kind review! We're glad you look forward to our deals :) We love hearing that!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

That happened to me when I ordered something from EBAY before. I had to call the bank and have them credit me for the $ taken out of my account, then do the whole process over. EBAY, and PayPal were not helpful to me at all. I spent two days on phone calls, trying to get them to help.

By Debra H.

Hi Jackie, Are these the garden flags you're looking for? http://www.bradsdeals.com/deals/personalized-garden-flags-13-shipped-p266793

By Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative

Dont believe Brads Deals, thats not even their REAL name. Look up XSDeals.com youll see.

By Max O.

Your complaint doesn't make any sense. Brad's deals publishes information on deals, and then if you click on one of the deals, it will take you to the other company's website.If you participate in a deal that you saw on Brad's Deals, you deal directly with the company offering the deal. Brad's will never be charging your credit card.. That said, they are supposed to stand behind their deals. It sounds to me, unfortunately, that you do not understand how it works and perhaps they felt there was nothing more they can do for you.

By Rebecca G.

Hi Barbara, we're sorry to hear about this! Please email us directly at help@bradsdeals.com with the details of your order and we can help you out ASAP!

By Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative

Hi Jim, we don't partner with a site called ICA deals. Could it have been iTech Deals?

By Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative

Hi Brenda, we can definitely help you with this! We see that you've emailed us directly and will help you via email. Ashley has replied to you, please respond as soon as you have the time. Thanks!

By Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative

Hi Jess, we're sorry you haven't received the order yet! Please send us an email at help@bradsdeals.com with the details about your order and we'll help you get in touch with the retailer for a status update. Please note that you do not buy directly from Brad's Deals, we just tell you about great deals - so we don't have any of your information on file. If you could email us with the name of the sunglasses you bought, the price you paid and the date ordered, that would be helpful for us to track down the retailer we need to contact for you. Thanks!

By Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative

Hi Mary, we post deals for various retailers, as long as they have the lowest price. Which shoes are you looking at? We can check to see if they have wide widths available.

By Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative

Hi Christine, please note that you don't buy directly from Brad's Deals. We're here to help you save money! We tell you about the lowest prices we can find, but the deals are purchased through the retailer. Some retailers accept PayPal, other's do not. Please let us know which deal you're interested in and we can check to see if PayPal is accepted at the store's website.

By Brad W., Brad's Deals Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Brad's Deals staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Brad's Deals