Review of nCrowd

Tel: 888 647 2830
help@ncrowd.com

ericad7
6/14/18
• Updated review

ok folks. so now we know. the game is this:file for bankruptcy protection and no one can sue you and you get to keep everyone's money. got it? learned a lot in 3 short years.
live and learn.

“GETTING A LAWSUIT GOING AS A SELLER! CONTACT ME!”
10/21/15
• Previous review

Summer 2015 I was a seller on ncrowd now called boomstreet. they still have my items up on their site knowing that they should not be there and knowing i will not ship. they are just stealing money from unsuspecting buyers as they will obviously never get their items.

I received an email saying boomstreet is not responsible for ncrowd debt. REALLY!? same name and same address. Same portal for sellers. Same everything! SCAMMERS AND THIEVES!

I am owed $2000 plus dollars for inventory i shipped for them. I have not seen any money and now they conveniently changed their name to steal from countless more. BBB is a joke and continues to give them an A rating. I am working on a class action lawsuit!

Please contact me to get involved!

*personal info redacted by admin

Tip for consumers: spam them with your complaints to their emails * and any other address you can find to let them know the garbage they are!

thomast102
9/26/17

Scam, scam ,scam. Horrible people. Soulless, evil.
They take your money and leave no way to talk to anyone. No replies, no refunds, no food , no lodging.
Do not fall for their lies.

charlotteb56
2/18/17

I had a similar situation. I purchased two travel vouchers from nCrowd. I hadn't yet redeemed them when they became Boomstreet. Boomstreet said they couldn't do anything but I was able to dispute the transaction through my credit card company (I think it was Amex). It had also been over 90 days or 6 months. But the rep was somehow able to put it thru and shortly thereafter, there was a refund from Boomstreet. In hindsight, I'm not sure if it was the cc company that reversed the charge or if it was Boomstreet but whatever, I got my money back. The second voucher, which was for far less ($49) is still outstanding. I have the voucher, I did buy it but unfortunately, cannot find the cc used or I'd have called already. It has now been a couple of years so it's moot and it was only $49, but it still nags at me.

simonn18
5/11/16

I bought a chair and requested for return. There is no contact phone number. They sent a link and UK is not in the country list. I send email everyday and there is no reply. Should be no star and must be banned.

karena88
4/18/16

Buyer Beware! I had a voucher through the former company Crowdcut, now Boomstreet. The voucher was still present on my account through Boomstreet when I scheduled my massage, but now has "magically" disappeared. I contacted customer service and am told they did not acquire any of the transaction information from Crowdcut, funny how all of my other vouchers that have been used are still listed on my account. I am out the money that I paid for the voucher and they are "sorry that there is not more they can do."

johnc477
3/1/16

Ordered an item through these jokers who forwarded my order to Mighty Deals.
The item was eventually delivered but was delivered damaged.
Trying to get any sense or communication with these 'people' is must be a work of art
and as I am no artist it is impossible to get any redress.
All they want to do is take your money and then tell you to piss off.

jackiee9
2/18/16

I have only just found out that NCROWD are no longer!! They owe me money and i am livid that i cannot find out how to get this back.Can anyone advise as im in the uk.?

pamr21
2/16/16

I ordered a pair of earrings (studs and jackets) and only the studs were shipped. i immediately notified them and was told to send a photo. due to camera issues, couldn't do it right away. was told that" the fine print stipulates that all claims have to be submitted within 14 days or there is nothing they can do". they would not send me the earring jackets, but were willing to give me a 10% discount on a future purchase! Seriously??? DO NOT SHOP HERE! no sense of what customer service means!

catherineh40
2/10/16

They won't honor any of the store credit that I had through their website. I wish I could give them 0 stars.

nancyl79
2/6/16

I purchased a massage deal from them which was expired on Feb 1, 2016. I tried the week before that date to get an appt and there was none and the only way to get them is on their website. I told them my Ncrowd was ending in Feb 1 and since there were no appt before then could I schedule it on the 4th Fed and never got an answer from them. I paid $39.00 for this, so what can I do now?

elysen
1/18/16

nCrowd gave me a credit for an article that I ordered and paid for and they could not supply. I was happy with the service until I went to use my credit and nCrowd was no longer in business. This was the second time they changed their company name and then went out of business (was previously Dealfind). I guess this a way for them to make extra money. Very disappointed in them. I gave them one star only because I couldn't submit this review with no stars.

anner33
1/6/16

My story is the same as the majority of the reviews. I purchased a restaurant voucher and learned within one month that the restaurant was no longer in business. I was quickly given a credit from nCrowd, but when I went to use the credit, nCrowd was out of business and BoomStreet "acquired the names and database from nCrowd." BoomStreet refused to refund the money I lost. In the meantime, I found out that BoomStreet is selling vouchers to Ranch Bowl in Kansas. I called the local owner and he does NOT have a contract with BoomStreet and would NOT honor vouchers purchased from BoomStreet. These companies are TOTAL SCAMS! Do NOT honor their dishonesty!

mandyr18
12/7/15

Bought my vouchers. When I tried to use them, the merchants from 3 separate companies say they are not accepting vouchers due to non payment. Boomstreet does not want to give me my money back instead they want to give me a store credit. I already had a store credit but couldn't use it to buy these vouchers, so what guarantee do I have that I'll be able to use it on future vouchers?

michaelh195
12/1/15

We are merchant that is owed roughly $10,000 in payments since Jan 2014. They continued to sell our products for as long as they could without ever paying us, so we are forced to turn down customers. We know at least 5 other merchants with similar situations and even more money owed to them. They are just trying to buy time by changing name from nCrowd to Boomsteet. Half of the products on the site are merchants they dont even work with anymore.

vanessaw19
11/20/15

I placed an order on13th october for 2 tablets as christmas presents for my young children, a week or so later i stated to see bad reviews so emailed them stating my corncern and yet they said i would recieve the tablets by the 13th nove which was the stated time frame, well nove 13th came and went and nothing, so after many unanswered emailz and facebook messages. I know find out that they are going into liquidastion.
Therfore im now £130 out of pocket and my children have no christmas present as a parent on a low income from my part time job i can not afford to replace them, hoping my bank can help me get some money back

susans165
11/17/15

CROOKS!!

williamc131
11/16/15

A product I ordered was not what I wanted. No problem... returned it and got immediate credit for it. Great follow up as well

davidc280
11/14/15

Boomstreet took over NCrowd and are not paying the mercents. Boomstreet's UK web site has gone down (for ever?). Vouchers are useless, if you are offered a credit note do not accept as you may be able to get your money back from your credit card company.

leec49
11/13/15

No orders arrived and vouchers I bought not being honored avoid at all costs.

ecod
11/12/15

If haven't been paid for all the duct cleaning jobs my company did!, they collect money and I submit voucher number , then suppose to receive payment! Now I have done all these jobs and never got paid for them , gas and time alone has almost closed my doors.... This should be illegal , but no! Start another company called Boomstreet....

brendam54
11/12/15

I made a purchase on the nCrowd website in June of this year. I did not receive my order or a refund. So now they've changed their name to BoomStreet so they can prey on more unsuspecting customers thinking they're getting a deal. Buyer beware! It's a scam!!

stevea73
11/10/15

What a load of Crooks - owes me thousands.
Worth calling him - but beware he lies !!!!!

*personal info redacted

estherl24
11/6/15

I purchased some deals from nCrowd back in Feb 2015; 3 months later I asked them where are my orders and they said their stock ran out (and didn't even think about contacting me about this), so they will offer me 2x the store credits. I didn't find any deal I like after that so didn't really use it.
Just last night (ok maybe I should have noticed it earlier) I found out they are broke and changed their name to BoomStreet, and they are not giving people their money back! I still have ~$70 with them, the least they could have done was to inform customers they are closing down and remind us to use our store credits, but no they didn't even do that.

Praise the Lord - I called my bank (ScotiaBank), at first the lady said they can't do anything because the transaction was more than 90 days (as I expected and I don't blame them), but when I asked them what I should do in this case, she asked around, transferred my call to the dispute department - and they decided to dispute the transaction for me!
If nCrowd still owes you money, call you credit card company asap and tell your friends not to go anything related to nCrowd/Boomstreet!

sophieh13
11/6/15

I bought two vouchers from N Crowd (now called BoomStreet) - and both merchants are no longer honoring vouchers from them as they have not paid them. NCrowd are not refunding customers like me and are giving us store credits to use on other services. I do not want to buy anything other services from them as I believe they are scamming both merchants and consumers. Beware!! I am going to seek advice from Citizens advice as what they are doing must be illegal!

joep151
11/3/15

I purchased several voucher through Ethical Deal. NCrowd took over. I tried to redeem a voucher, but the merchant refused to honour it. I contacted NCrowd, who promptly issued me 'credit' to my account. I was okay with this, as I figured I could use it on something else. I went to access two of my vouchers today, only to find that all websites and accounts can no longer be accessed. They went out of business and have over $200 of my money between unused vouchers and 'credit'. that will never be returned. They knew full well that I would never be able to access this credit, which is why they seemed more than happy to issue it so quickly. This sucks.

they are still in scamming business - yes - they sell, but do not ship anything! do not buy

By Diana W.

No bankrupt. Just name change scam. They do this just about every year when they screw people ...they just change their name. We are working on looking into getting them involved in the Federal Trade Commission here in the United States. What have you got over there? Some sort of government organisation?

By erica d.

As others have suggested here, ask your credit card company for a chargeback as soon as possible. Explain to your cc company that nCrowd is now in foreclosure and isn't selling any more goods or services. Therefore, any unused store credit or vouchers are now useless. I wouldn't bother to wait for nCrowd to resume selling deals again. You could also send your cc company the information about the foreclosure (see the link below) to support your claim. Also, your cc company will likely request proof (e.g., emails with the merchants or the names of the merchants you have spoken to on the phone) that the merchants were unwilling to honor the vouchers. I was able to get a chargeback by doing the above. Perhaps you could ask PayPal for assistance if you used it to purchase the nCrowd deal. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ncrowd-forecloses-leaves-trail-bad-taste-albert-s-bitton

By Wendy W.

Contact the Retail Ombudsman. This is a new service and you can lodge your complaint with them online. If you paid for your items by credit card you should be able to claim the monies back via your card provider. Hope this helps.

By Julie W.

Did you use a credit card to purchase?

By Tanya L.

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase. Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further. Thank you!

By Carl S., nCrowd Representative

When I got the shaft from this company, I complained to the Better Business Bureau, and asked my state's Attorney General for help. Then nCrowd responded quickly.

By susan s.

I wish I could tell you, all I know is do not accept a credit to their site. Maybe complain to your credit card company regarding their fraud?

By Seppie l.

Keep away in any way Those people should ve been in jail I don't know how they are walking free after they have scammed so many people including myself Not only you shouldn't give any credit card info but don't do business with them at all YOU VE BEEN WARNED FROM SO MANY PEOPLE

By Gianni v.

Dear Kath, NCrowd went bankrupt and were taken over (or renamed themselves) BoomStreet. Boomstreet said they would send me a refund but never did. I and a number of others posted warnings on SiteJabber about BoomStreet but these were removed due to "lack of evidence". Now BoomStreet has gone bust after taking more money from people - see BoomStreet.co.uk. This means that small creditors are at the back of the que, don't hold your breath! I would discuss this with your credit card company, that's your best hope. Best Regards, David

By David C.
Questions? Get answers from the nCrowd staff and other customers.

2 Photos for nCrowd