Review of Hoverboard360

Tel: 646.690.0298
CustomerService@hoverboard360.com

leannea6
7/27/17

DON'T BUY FROM THESE they rip you off. Brought a hoverbroad for my son used it 2 20 min each time and then it stop working won't reply to none of my emails

jorgb
4/19/17

i ordered my hoverboard 2 weeks ago to arrive for my daughters birthday. Its now 3 days away and it still has not been collected by ups.
not getting any replies back, pissed off to say the least!

marionb47
3/7/17

I ordered a hover board 360 for my son 11/1/2015 for his birthday. the hover board came 3 weeks late ( however Robert the manager and Andrea the flunky says otherwise.)
My son finally received the board. He went to ride it and it only keep a charge for 20 minutes!
I than called about the charger, Robert the manager says that didn't happened!!
At this point I wanted a refunded, mind you this was with in 30 days!! NO ONE CALLED BACK, ONE ONE EMAILED BACK. A year later I tried calling again and again and again....Robert the manager states they have no record of this. But they have a record of me requesting a tracking number. HOW CONVENIENT. I explain as nicely as I could my Delma. Two years later, I get well you can only get a 702.00 dollar store credit and or a new hover board. Robert the manager was very cold as was the flunky Andrea. They act as if the were both reading off of a script . It not fair that these people get away with such things as this. There is nothing good coming out of this company so why would anyone in their right mind want a 702.00 store credit. GOD SEE ALL.

kristerl1
1/21/17

same experience, we ordered 3 pcs. of hoverboards last chritmas and they asked for identification. After refusing to send any identification info and wish to cancel the order they promised to cancel the order and return the money but no action. Therefore be aware of SCAM.

glorias44
1/11/17

We try to buy a hoverboard at Hoverboard360. They were saying it was a German business. It was Chinese. They emailed me asking for a picture of my credit card. I immediately cancelled the order but don't know how they charged me anyway 214 euros. I had to make a visa disclaimer in order to get the money back. It is obviously a scam.

garethh7
12/28/16

Thanks very much love the 10inch hoverboard very fast delivery great service

davids650
12/21/16

We also had the horrible experience with Hoverboard 360. We ordered a board for LAST Christmas. It worked intermittently for maybe 2 weeks. Then it started smoking, became fried and died. For the past 11 months, I have been calling Hoverboard 360 for a refund, or replacement. For 11 months, I have been getting the run around. They would occasionally answer my call, most times not. When they did answer, they'd say "ship us back the defective board" (which we did in March of this year). Nothing happened. Kept calling all year. Around September, they agreed to send out a new, government -certified board (this was a new change to the recall order). Still, after calling for weeks/months, they never sent a new board. They'd say: "we didn't have the correct mailing address, or we lost the shipping label, we didn't have the right color of your board, etc". FINALLY, I called the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Just google them. I spoke to Jenny, she took all of my information and complaints about the company. She assured me that within 2 weeks our our phone conversation, I would be getting a call from either Hoverboard 360 or the CPSC with a resolution. Needless to say, I had zero confidence of that, since I'd spend a whole year w/o any results or Hoverboard 360 EVER calling us even once. Well, within 7 days, we got a call from Hoverboard 360, telling us they shipped out a new board with a UPS tracking number! It arrived today. Once year later, but a "good" board arrived. So, for all of you out there, call the CPSC and file a complaint. They will look into it. If you complaint shows non-compliance of Hoverboard 360 in the government recall, they will take action, and did in our case. So, don't give up, call the CPSC and make a complaint! We got a new board, and didn't have to get $500 in crappy clothes. Merry Christmas!

David

sukhmanjits
11/8/16

ITS A SCAM THEY WONT SEND THE PRODUCTS

angelad73
10/18/16

I am having the same exact problem with Imoto. I purchased a hoverboard at Xmas time and it broke the same day. At first I could not get a hold of the company. It went right to voicemail every call and you could not leave a message. Emails were never responded to. Now they are telling me that I can pay to ship the board back but all I get is store credit for their ugly T-shirts that are over a hundred dollars each. I am interested to see if there are any lawsuits stemming from this. I am on board. They took so much consumers money.

ma50062
10/16/16

I have requested a refund 5 times. I do not have proof of purchase (purchase order) because I purchased it through Two Sisters Store in Greenville, DE, and have not received any response from Keenford Ltd., www.imotohk.com or www.hoverboard360.com. I thought there was a concern to return the hoverboards. What do I do with the board I have, how do I get rid of it. With the concerns of fires, I would expect some help. When I spoke to someone in the beginning, she was extremely rude. As I can see from various websites about your companies, no one is interested in your store credit. I guess I will join the rest and file my complaint with the CPSC and The US Consumer Safety Commission.

tc84
10/7/16

This product was pure crap and the customer service was even worse!!!!! After complaining for 7 months the dang thing didn't work and wanted return they wanted me to pay for, they finally recalled the product but did not inform customers. Still 10 months later I am trying to return. Never waste a penny of your money to this company! Pure thieves

crystalh42
9/8/16

After a safety recall I attempted to get a refund on two boards that were purchased last Christmas. I was informed that I could send the boards back and receive credit through their store, which only provides clothing. I do not want to spend over 700 dollars on clothing that my kids will never wear; therefore asked that they send me a new board that will not potentially blow up on my child, or give me my money back. I was informed through customer service that I could return the boards and only receive in store credit. I have reached out to several consumer hotlines in hopes of getting this issue resolved since the Hover board company is not willing to cooperate. I feel that a class law suit should be filed with this company for not giving people what they paid for.

lisas320
9/3/16

Web-site advertised the board as Hoverboard360 but when it arrived is was an Imoto???Hiding assets behind other companies. No customer service. Refusal to refund for the recalled hover boards. Pretends to offer refund by having you fill out a form on their web-site but never responds. There needs to be a class action law suite against the "parent" company so they will stop preying on American citizens!

kristiec5
9/2/16

I have recently recieved a return shipping label from hoverboard360/Keenford! I called to see when I would receive my refund and was told I would receive a store credit for apparel! After speaking to "the manager" ROBERT who didn't have to disclose his last name, location, or CEO of the company I was told to return the board and receive a store credit! I am highly upset as this was a Christmas gift for my son that is recalled and does not work! I have no use for $400 worth of apparel much less I do not believe I would even receive that credit! As of now I am filings compliant in hopes that this business is shut down and I am refunded my money! I wouldn't advise ordering from Hoverboard360 nor Hoverwear it's a scam

zarij
9/2/16

It is almost impossible to communicate with them. I cannot beleive such a company can easily do business inside USA!!!

I bought one hoverboard to give it to my nephew overseas. The airport staff did not let it in the plane. For return, I have to pay the shipping which was 70$. The company itself will charge for restock also.

margarets88
8/11/16

Bought two Imotohk Hoverboards December 2015 as Christmas presents. Now that these Hoverboards have been recalled by the government due to hazards to the user, Imotohk refused to refund money spent in good faith for their product. Instead they offer clothing.....I want like kind for like kind. I paid money so I want money back!!!!! Call
800-638-2772 to complain!!!!

nataschag
8/10/16

I received an email that the Hoverboards we purchased right around Christmas time were recalled-that was about 2 months ago. Since, I have sent them at least 3 emails and I also have tried to reach them by phone numerous times--the phone line will only state that they cannot help on the recalls and I have to send an email. Well, I'm trying but NOTHING. Do not purchase anything from this company. They are the worst I have ever experienced. I want my $800 back for the 2 boards we purchased and are now too worried to use. I am thinking about also reporting them to the BBB. I will NEVER ever buy anything from them again and I will make sure I let everyone know how horrible they are.

traciem9
8/10/16

Please file a complaint with the CPSC at 800-638-2772 and also with the NYS Attorney General. If enough people do this, the CPSC will take action as stated in this link. Please scroll down to 'Trouble Getting Money Back?'

pamr27
8/8/16

After recalling their product, this company will not offer a legitimate refund...exchange or an actual refund of money. Instead, they will give you a credit to some crappy clothing company. I have now filed complaints with the Attorney General in New York, and Better Business Bureau. I am also using social media accounts and tagging them in post to bring awareness to this problem in hopes they will act like a legitimate company. If you won't refund money on a recalled product, why the hell would I want to purchase their clothing? They don't stand behind their products!

karenp114
8/4/16

This company is a scam, will try the small claims route for refund as they have not yet replied to the recall, and should never be allowed to sell anything in the US. Will also try to get a credit back from bank.

concernedc24
8/4/16

First, file a complaint with your state's Attorney General. Enough complaints may get some type of action.
Second, call 800-638-2772 & file a compliant with the CPSC (recall #16-216). Apparently, it was the Consumer Product Safety Commission that negotiated this "consumer friendly" remedy.
If you are feeling motivated, you can also file a suit in your local Small Claims Court. If you prevail, you can transfer the judgement to the State of NY & then you will have a legal claim to any assets that Keenford Limited may have.
I doubt that any of us will ever get any money back, but we should all make an effort to put these thieves out of business.

janetk36
8/3/16

Has anyone been promised a Hoverboard replacement by Keenford? If so, have you received it? If not, what is your follow up? I followed their instructions and still no replacement..

karenb225
7/23/16

Keenford, LTD is the parent company of this and likely many more companies doing business in the US. I tried to find a list so I won't ever find myself providing money to such a corrupt entity. The site I accessed shows "dissolved" under the name. Rather than pay us back and taking this dangerous vehicle, they have chosen something which appears like hiding assets. I plan to contact Attorneys General rather than purchase $648.99 worth of their junk. I bought the Hoverboard for my grandson and would like to replace it with something better. But how do I determine that??

juliem143
7/18/16

I can't believe that a company would not give their customers their money back on a recall or relace it with more of a like product...we trusted that their product was in compliance and it was not. I've been hung up on as well...I looked at the apparel and there is NOTHING that we want. I do NOT want to throw almost $800.00 away! What's next...legal action!

michellem187
7/14/16

I called to start my recall process for the hover board I purchased in December.... Only to find out that I will receive a store credit to some bogus online clothing company in which doesn't even sell woman or children clothing. There has to be something that can be done. I did not spend $600 on this product to receive a store credit to a clothing store that I won't sells clothes that I will not wear.

I'm actually asking myself the same question, I've been trying to get ahold of customer service for over a week now ( no answer) sent 4 emails ( no answer) I even commented on their face book page. Every time I comment they answer everyone else's questions but skip over me!!! So as it stands I'm out 368.99. I don't know what to do! I'm a single mom of two and don't have allot of money for Christmas but saved up for this and now it's gone! Ugh extremely frustrated

By Heidi b.

I am in the same boat, and cannot get any response from hoverboard360. I've filed a complaint with the NY Better Business Bureau. I'd ask that you all do the same at: http://www.newyork.bbb.org/

By Leslie C.

They are scammers... There is no 2 day shipping!!! Everything comes from Hong Kong and you don't get it until 2 weeks later and the boards are breaking instantly from other reviews. Hopefully your shoes work! Looking into filing a lawsuit against them! I still have yet to receive my daughters board!

By Amber G.

Been trying to return the board for weeks now, called, emailed, sent photos...nothing. the plug pulled right out of the board and it will not charge.

By Jennifer G.

No response from seller...None!

By Kelly K.

Did you figure out what to do with return? I may ha e one showing up in this week but I canceled 3 days ago. How to refuse delivery or send back? V

By Debbie S.

When I called my cc company she already new of this problem! Funny how positive reviews here started showing up after I posted on fb for everyone to post their complaints here and at bbb etc...since they can't delete these like they did some of our fb posts. I am concerned that a package may appear but the tracking number still doesn't state any movement or package attached.

Ugh

By Heidi b.

Glitek seems like a legit company since it has a 1 year warranty but it's also 100.00 more:(

By Debbie S.

I just called them today after sending back hoverboard, they are suppose to be sending me another this week...fingers crossed

By rosemary d.
Questions? Get answers from the Hoverboard360 staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Hoverboard360