&Nbsp Veloz Powersports Inc reviews

Tel: +1-866-756-1858
info@superiorpowersports.com

robertg783
2/16/19

Do not buy anything from this company. Bought a scooter from them, piece of junk, no customer service, the worst purchase I have ever done and I am 58. It's been in the shop 8 times in less than a year. If you do not believe me, go out to the BBB site and see how many complaints there are against this company.

danm143
7/11/16

there claim of a warranty is a total lie!! the sales rep amy is the biggest liar i've ever encountered! do not believe a word she tells you!!!
if you get your bike or what ever it is you buy from these ripoffs you are lucky. if you ever need support forget about it. they have no parts for any thing they sale. they will give you no after sale support of any kind. do not buy anything from these ripoffs!! if there was some way to sue these creeps i would do it in a heartbeat!!

josephn13
6/3/13

Thank you for selling me a great quality product. Everything went well with the delivery. The bike arrived at the time I was given. I have enjoyed riding it to commute to my work place. I have so many friends who are interested in getting this same bike. I am very glad that I chose your company for my purchase, I have a bad experience before with a different company, their products didn't even work and it was very hard to get my money back. Thank you again for being prompt and selling a good quality merchandise.

Questions? Get answers from the &Nbsp Veloz Powersports Inc staff and other customers.

&Nbsp Veloz Powersports Inc?