Yongkang Haohao Vehicle reviews

Hardware technology industrial park Tangshan road 98
YONGKANG, Zhejiang, China

jims183
4/8/16

To test out this company we placed a small order for their cheapest products scooters. The results were good and they were professional to deal with and the shipment arrived. Will let you all know if they can deliver on the real products of ATVs.

frankb102
11/25/15

I would say 90% of the scooters sold from china are garbage. They will blow up in your face and if you are selling them you will get a lawsuit. Yongkang sells mostly ATV, snowmobiles, etc. They only make vehicles and unlike the toy companies they know how to make a safe product. I got my scooters from them and we have been very satisfied.

richardv27
7/30/15

It wasn't until my employee brought it to my attention that a company on Alibaba offered them for much cheaper with a lot of them in MOQ. I decided to take a look and bought small order to sell. They came in good condition and I have not had a return yet.

Questions? Get answers from the Yongkang Haohao Vehicle staff and other customers.

Yongkang Haohao Vehicle?