Xtreme Powersports reviews

Tel: 1-877-467-7696
info@xtremepowersports.com

attackerj
5/31/19

I ordered a belt from this company 3 weeks ago. I called them yesterday and they said it had just shipped out. They sent me a tracking number, so we'll see if they really did. I don't like riding without a spare belt for this long and won't deal with them again.

patr131
2/11/19

I have never dealt with a more fraudulent company in my life. Ordered parts Monday, February 28. Called on Wednesday, Feb 30 to confirm they had shipped, and was told they had. When parts hadn't arrived for 9 days, I called them again, on Wednesday, February 6, and was told they had shipped, and that I would be getting a tracking number via email. After not receiving tracking number for 5 days, called them today and was told that parts have shipped and that I would be getting a tracking number via email. Same story I was told last week. So when I complained, I was put on hold, and told that one of the parts was on backorder, and they finally admitted they hadn't shipped anything. Sucks that they have such a good email address (Skidooparts.com). Don't do business with these folks.

justiny5
11/29/16

3 different times in the last 30 days I have placed orders and received confirmations. I then pay attention to the confirmation delivery date and nothing shows up (After 3 weeks of usps ground delivery time) I then take time out of my day to call these incompetent folks to find out each order (placed a week apart from each other) was canceled for "out of stock" or "no longer made" (these were bearings and a J-hook for a handle bar (twice.) No one called me the entire month I was waiting for my things to let me know to go somewhere else.

When calling in the guy had his hand over the phone for 14 minutes, doing nothing, then I hung up and called back. "It's still him," I heard him tell whoever else was around. He had done zero searching for my order and gave me an 800 number. It seams their customer service tequnique is to wait till you give up. SHOP LOCAL, screw these inconsiderate and incompetent wanna bees.

larryd35
2/27/15

Ordered online several snowmobile parts the first week of January. Made a special call to be sure I would get what the parts diagram showed. "Yes, you will" was the answer. Well, it wasn't even close, and what I paid over $13 for, I can buy at a local auto parts store for less than $5.
Called to discuss this with them, got a runaround that "You got what you ordered, blah, blah, blah... its all in the Terms and Conditions..." the guy was literally YELLING at me.
Called again to cancel part of the order, which was now 2 MONTHS after placing the order, (snowmobile season almost over now...) was very calm and again explained the situation, and asked about sending back the $13 part. The response, "Thats an electrical part, thats not returnable" even in a sealed FACTORY OEM package. I again was calm and stated that this is really bad business on their part, and again this guy starts YELLING at me about the Terms and Conditions.
BY THE WAY, IF YOU CLICK ON THE "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" LINK ON THEIR PAGE, IT ONLY POPS UP A WINDOW THAT SAYS,
Terms & Conditions - Online Orders
Skidooparts.com
Tel: 518-758-6506 Fax: 518-758-1325
Strangest T&C statement I've ever read...
Don't waste your time with these guys, buy local.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtreme Powersports staff and other customers.

Xtreme Powersports?