RockyMountainATV reviews

Tel: 1-800-336-5437
sales@rockymountainatv.com

dougn36
1/29/19

This company has many great products and prices but if you have a problem they don't have time for you. I will only buy from them through eBay and PayPal. That way I can at least get my money back.

artisi
11/22/18

Ordered for the first time to Europe! All parts came as described in 7 days. Taxes were handled by the seller. No additional payment when received an order. Tracking info wasn't updated in sellers website, but step by step info was provided in shipping company website.
Good prices an user-friendly website environment.
Customer support could be improved. Each question required one day to get a response. (first question 3 days) But all questions got answered.
Overall, very satisfied, will order again.

mikew525
10/2/18

Rocky Mountain ATV in Utah, I trusted this company to provide more of a street style tire for my new RZR 1000. I selected the ITP Ultra Cross brand. Standard shipping took Monday thru Friday to my door. When mounted, I could not go over 40 miles per hour, my UTV shook so bad. I took both front tires in for a balance check and one was out of balance by over 22 ounces, I was told there was nothing that could be done with it. Called RM ATV immediately on Saturday for a replacement and was first told it was my problem because RM ATV did not mount the tires on my stock wheels which worked perfectly with the stock Big Horns that it came with. When I would not accept that response, I was then told to send pictures, my info and what was found to their warranty dept. I was then lied too saying their warranty dept would call me back ASAP on that day, Saturday. No one called only for me to find out hours later, their warranty dept is not even open on Saturday. I had to then call on Monday to explain the entire situation again. Each time you call RM you are on hold for at least 10 minutes before you get someone in customer service. Finally a FedEx return label by email. Now after more trips and time to remove the rubber from the wheel and FedEx to pick up, they still will not send me a replacement until the return scan shows up in their system. I just watched it being scanned at my door step. They promised to promptly ship a replacement upon scanning the return yet here I still wait on RM ATV. I have no confidence that without yet another 20 minute call to RM ATV tomorrow, Thursday, I will receive a tracking number to watch the standard 2 day delivery take a 5 day trip. I see a lot of customer disappointment in RM ATV and I only wish I would have looked at reviews prior to my purchase.
Now after a week, second tire is shipped to me and is 5.50 oz out of balance. RM ATV now tells me that these are not the best tires for quality and for what I intend to use them for. However, these are what was recommended for my RZR 1000 in the initial purchase. I am going to take the hit, pay for the dismounting of all 4 and they can have them back for a full refund. I will purchase elsewhere let everyone know of this horrible experience.

montel9
7/20/15

We live in Kansas and have purchased MX gear and parts from Rocky Mountain MC/ATV for the past few years. Last week while in Colorado riding mountain trails my son's throttle cable broke on his KX85. Being three hours from the nearest shop with a part in stock I called Danna at Rocky Mountain and she had the part overnighted to the campground we were staying in and we had the new throttle cable on his bike and back out on the trail in 24 hours! We were in a pinch and Danna bailed us out. Thank you! That is customer service! Monte

shawnaw1
1/21/14

We have ordered many things from this site. The time I did need to return something it was more for us to pay to return the items than it was worth. Plus, a restocking fee was needed of 20%. Unless I ordered something else from them. Now, this tells me it doesn't cost anything to restock if they can forget about it if you buy something else! Prices are better than most places around here.

tonyb54
4/25/13

I purchased parts for my Suzuki LT250R quad racer based off of their parts-schematics. When I got the parts, none of the part numbers on the packages matched their schematics, so I couldn't put my quad back together. I emailed them asking them to send a cross reference. In almost no time at all, Nikki emailed me with a cross reference so I could match the parts and put my beloved quad back together. I'm so stoked with their customer service and super happy to have my quad back on the trail! Great job guys.

Questions? Get answers from the RockyMountainATV staff and other customers.

RockyMountainATV?