Replacement Kits reviews

Tel: 8055480981
sales@replacementkits.com

derekh108
3/2/19

Parts were reasonable, job took 5 hours on a miserably cold weekend and my washer runs smooth as glass now

bradleyd45
2/18/19

After two days I had to request a tracking number. That response was prompt and so was the delivery. Time will tell how good the bearings are.

hanss47
2/14/19

all went well, no complaints...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

johno354
1/31/19

The parts were reasonably priced and they were shipped in a timely manner. Can't ask for any better service.

aarong123
1/26/19

I received my order today promptly. I'm very satisfied with ease of use of their website. I'll be ordering again and recommending to my friends.

jacquesg11
1/10/19

very good service with this supplier, the product was as described and in good condition . this wont be the last time on EBay.

williamk353
1/7/19

Sales rep was very helpful and the bearings arrived 2 days early (during the Christmas mega shipping season). Very good service!!!

peted54
11/17/18

Item fit as promised, delivery was fast thank you great to do business with ........"......................................................................

dand300
11/1/18

Quality manufacture, good price and prompt delivery...............................................................................

lisau30
10/21/18

The parts were correct, carefully packaged, and arrived very quickly. The site was easy to use, prices were reasonable.

mariem239
8/27/18

Got a washing machine tub seal, just what I needed, excellent customer service, arrived in a timely manner.

hugom59
8/25/18

I called for parts needed for my Maytag washer the attendant took time to research the true parts I needed and offer advice I Order the parts Thursday by Saturday I had gotten the parts on regular mail which meant the order was shipped immediately this was a pleasant surprise as they are in California and I am in Florida. THank you again for your great service.

lionelq1
8/11/18

Came in less then a week, internationally! Trying to write this review on the other hand is a giant pain in the $#*!. This is my 10th time trying to submit it now.

jeromer33
8/6/18

Parts are great, fast shipping. Usually around 2 or 3 days. Only thing is I wish there was more documentation with some parts, like the tub seal I ordered. I guess there is documentation online and YouTube videos. The carburetor I ordered for my lawn mower worked great. In all cases, the prices are half the price the price or more than what other sites are asking, and no ridiculous shipping costs.

sharond241
8/5/18

Your website is user friendly and my parts arrived timeously. Very satisfied with your service. Thanks!

doylea3
7/29/18

Exactly as described and quickly shipped. Really fast shipping. Mower cuts I'll buy more from here for sure.

matthewy22
6/26/18

Item delivered was as specified and pictured. Purchase process was fast, simple, and product was exact fit!

mikee158
5/31/18

easy order process, fast shipping, quality product good. Will be ordering from company more often then not. Thanks

ryand151
5/27/18

Got what I ordered quickly pleasures to do business with them quality parts at a good price. Will do business with them in the future.

derekr72
5/25/18

Correct parts arrived in great packaging in prompt time. Pleased. Will shop again in the future. Will recommend to friends.

timm362
4/5/18

I wasted days thinking that you had filled my order when you couldnt fill it. Dont accept orders without having the parts on hand.

richardc324
3/28/18

The staff was really helpful in finding us just the right part for our washer and the shipping was quick.

denisb60
3/21/18

J ai reçu mes pièces très rapidement c,était les bonnes pièces bravo############################################1

paulf159
2/1/18

very happy excellent product fast shipping even text message was provide thanks will do more business

jessel34
12/21/17

Was hesitant to order from the site, but considering the GUARANTEED delivery date, i did anyway.. I ordered bearings for a piece of equipment that had a job to do the day after the GUARANTEED delivery date.. but lo and behold a week later, they have yet to arrive. I had to over night a new set through an auto parts store, and pay twice just to make sure the job got done by schedule. So this set will be going directly back to replacement kits for a refund if it ever arrives.. First and last order for sure.

Questions? Get answers from the Replacement Kits staff and other customers.

Replacement Kits?