Review of MotocrossGiant

Tel: 1-866-924-4268
sales@motocrossgiant.com

meines
12/8/18

I received a mail from Motocrossgiant that they would come back to me with regard to a simple question. After a week no reaction. I send a reminder. After a few days no reactions. I've experienced such a bad customer service from a company in the USA. Very, very bad.

chadt45
11/22/18

Awesome website, bros! All the gear here looks freaking dope, is very comfortable and doesn't cost that much either. Win win for any cyclist!

liamg26
11/11/18

Pretty good selection of gear and the prices seem reasonable, delivery took some time but its understandable cuz I live far away from America.

kevins527
8/20/18

Like i said the priceing. Not only here but all over being in CANADA we get shafted for delivery charges. And u guys r all same. So im assuming u dont get very many CANADA orders. Oh well. The windshield i got is ok. Its under 500.00 can u image. The one i need has a wiper. 4000.00 no u tell me what is r trucks n cars worth. These are just ATV.

ryanh133
9/29/17

I ordered an exhaust from Motocrossgiant.com on EBay for $629.00. I paid in full. Was called by owner Rob the next day and he told me they made a mistake in posting the item for that price. He refused to ship the item unless I paid $799. I told him it was already a complete transaction and he should honor his end of the deal. He refused. I made a complaint to EBay. They contacted him and said he had to send the part out or his account could be suspended. He sent me a nice email and called me a "$#*!." I responded telling him that is the most disrespectful way I have ever been talked to from a business and asked what happened to " The customer is always right." Here is his next response word for word " GO $#*! YOUR SELF, YOU ARE THE MOST UNGRATEFUL CUSTOMER WE HAVE HAD IN 16 YEARS OF BUSINESS. I'm sorry but a company should never talk to a customer like this, even if the customer is unruly (which I was not). That shows he doesn't cherish our business. I would never shop here again and advise anybody else to go elsewhere. It's evident in their reviews that this was not an isolated incident. Please see reviews before thinking of ordering here!

peters331
7/5/17

Ordered products and was given repeated delays untill my product was finally shipped a full 6 8 after order ...only response was to apologize and refer to a competitors website to buy the product.

gavb1
3/1/16

My account has been charged and I still haven't got my order or an email about when my order will ship. I placed the order Feb. 14th and have heard nothing from them.

agustinr3
2/29/16

Easy to buy from MXGiant. better prices than competitors.. good selection. Reviews also help a lot.

abdurhmans
2/29/16

My only concern is about your display online and the items on your stocks.They are not accurate.You have in the display online but you don't have stocks of actual items.You need to update your stocks on your system time to time.What you have in the display or in your system should be actually available.Because after i done my orders and payment,after 1 day i found out that one of my orders is not included because you don't have stocks.And after a few days again one of your sales representative inform me via email that one of my orders is cancelled due to item defect and she refunded my money.Actually it's very dissapointing to me,but i told him to change it by the same model,the same price even different in color only to close the deal.Actually,i want to buy more items in your store but the problem mostly of your good items is out of stocks.And the last thing is i don't know now the status of my orders because you didn't send me any update or tracking nos. for me to trace or track my items.Thank you.

andyt33
2/29/16

Worked in the motor trade industry for 12 years. I've never had anything from the US arrive so quick 3 days from LA is unheard of. Quality priced motocross goodies that I will reccomend to all my race buddies. Well done guys 5/5 from me and will definitely be shopping with you again.

stacyh34
2/27/16

Took some time for it to be shipped, Color on logo was wrong, but we like the one got as well. Very comfy and warm.

cheryld35
2/25/16

the ordering process is very easy and the products are great! My order has not yet arrived so I cant comment yet on Speed of delivery or packaging etc.

ryang43
2/24/16

No issues really except it took over a week for my order to ship. I ordered a jersey from a different website and received it before you even shipped my order

ryanb86
2/24/16

Items took 2 week for delivery. Some items where need to be ordered from east coast, according to customer service which I had to call to find out where my product is. Email should of been sent informing me about the delay.

luked21

Quick delivery

carterh16
2/23/16

Would do business again with company

elenic

Very satisfied

rodrigog5
2/22/16

The looptrack with a defect in some parte.. I can send you a picture if you requerid

ryanh83
2/22/16

Took over a week to ship. Called customer service and they didn't really seem to care and weren't very helpful. They just kept telling me it was processing which I could see from the website. Would not order from them again!

markm237
2/21/16

First time buyer.. Pleased with products and price... Fast, easy to track shipping.

tylerk22
2/21/16

On Febuary 9th, I ordered a T shirt from here via standard ground delivery (5-8 business days.) Unhappily, I am still waiting for my one industries t-shirt to show while looking at the date on my calendar reading, "Febuary 21, 2016." This is why This is why I gave a rating of 1 out of 5 stars.

patricko39
2/21/16

Ordered a product over a weekend and called the following week to get updates on the order and was pretty much blown off both times and was told this is how it is. Shortly after I cancelled the order and went straight to BTO and got it for the same price with free shipping. If your in no rush and don't ever have to talk to someone this is your place.

terab3
2/20/16

Great selection of quality products, and shipped fast.

jenniferz20
2/20/16

I had to call. Item was not in stock. Told I had to wait a couple weeks for the item to come in.

albertol29
2/20/16

After 1 week my order apears still as procesing...

Via mail by no means! Two times I've send a mail to them, two times no reply. Very unusual for a retail company in the USA!

By Meine S.
Questions? Get answers from the MotocrossGiant staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotocrossGiant