Review of MotocrossGiant

Tel: 1-866-924-4268
sales@motocrossgiant.com

keng38
1/22/16

shipping will take some time if you do it standard

rickm87
1/21/16

I bought a helmet for my 10yr old son for a great price. I called customer service about the product I just purchased, and all my questions we answered quickly and pleasant.I would gladly purchase from Motor cross Giant again and will refer friends to your web site.

Thanks for a great experience!!!!!!!

edgard109

waist of time

skyem2
1/21/16

Loved it gunna shop some more on there! Nice and fast cane within a week and the jersey i got is honestly too nice to even wear

cherylm69
1/20/16

Excellent experience - fast service and product as described. Thank you.

ireneg21
1/19/16

Exelentes descuentos en linea y el personal bilingue muy bien exelente tienda segunda ves que compro

catherineh38
1/19/16

Ordered just before Christmas from Australia. Items were delivered promptly, notifications were always emailed in regards to tracking. Very happy with customer service and the great shirt and hoodie. Will definitely be ordering stuff again!

jennifers207
1/19/16

I ordered on a Monday for a 3 day shipping, Hoping to be here at the end of the week, but It was shipped 3 days later.

debbiel37
1/18/16

Order was a day earlier than expected and exactly what I ordered.

danw68
1/18/16

Ordered gear for my son with a gift card from my team. Emails and calls from customer service were great. Not having the sizes and the slow shipping were not as good as Rocky Mountain.

Thanks,
Dan

daleg18
1/16/16

Ordered an item. After paying for the item, they informed me it was out of stock. I then tried to get a refund, and the customer service agent was unprofessional and typed like a five year old. I did get my money back, but it was a fairly bad experience overall.

hankb13
1/14/16

Very helpful I would recommend to anyone thank you

scottd68
1/14/16

The service was good and the produce arrived on time.

darrenr17
1/14/16

I was able to quickly find the parts I needed at a very competitive price. Placed the order and Bam...on my door step in a few short days.

garyn22
1/14/16

Great company to work with. Had them put name and number on my son's jersey and it came out way better than I had expected!

Thank you!

tammyv6
1/14/16

Great customer service. Pam helped me online with my order and she was very helpful and pleasant. Much appreciated.

nickk48
1/14/16

I have ordered from MotocrossGiant for years and have never had a bad experience. The deals are amazing. I have two growing kids so I replace gear every 4-6 months. Without MotocrossGiants great deals I would go broke putting gear on me,my wife my daughter and my son. Thank you MotocrossGiant

danielar7

ok

maluselug
1/13/16

ORDER ON STORE = 0

donnar82
1/13/16

Fantastic dealing with MotocrossGiant. What a great range! I ordered 2 clothing items. Website was easy to use. Updates were great. I was kept up to date on where my order was at, & could track the freighter to see how far away my order may be. My order arrived today (only 8 days after leaving the US) in Australia. The items are brilliant - really happy with them.
Thank you MotocrossGiant!

stephenc70
1/11/16

Excellent

dand89
1/11/16

I ordered corp. hats round brim I was sent hats flat brim big logo:( I am waiting for response to my email. about the problem..to fix this thg. before I dispute it with visa..

jonb68
1/10/16

Had a good experience with customer service rep. The visor I ordered did not state in description it was the 3rd series of the Rockhard helmet. I had to get a RA#. I only hope I get the full refund....

pedere
1/10/16

Ordered 12/27/2015 didn't ship until 01/05/2016. Since I ordered the product during the Christmas/New Year holiday week, I expected it not to ship real fast. Would have given them 5 stars if it had shipped a little faster.

donaldp41
1/9/16

Price was outstanding and they delivered items early. No hassles ! I will be buying here again

Via mail by no means! Two times I've send a mail to them, two times no reply. Very unusual for a retail company in the USA!

By Meine S.
Questions? Get answers from the MotocrossGiant staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotocrossGiant