Review of MotocrossGiant

Tel: 1-866-924-4268
sales@motocrossgiant.com

pedere
1/10/16

Ordered 12/27/2015 didn't ship until 01/05/2016. Since I ordered the product during the Christmas/New Year holiday week, I expected it not to ship real fast. Would have given them 5 stars if it had shipped a little faster.

donaldp41
1/9/16

Price was outstanding and they delivered items early. No hassles ! I will be buying here again

jesseg37
1/9/16

Way too long for parts. Will shop elsewhere.

owent15
1/8/16

Made the order was simple
But no tracking info so I don't know if it's been sent or not

sergiol8
1/7/16

I haven't gotten it yet In a whole week and your asking how it is

kentc11
1/7/16

Hat that was shipped was a youth size and not an adult size. Also, the hat I ordered was not sent and I received the wrong hat. This was a Christmas present and my son was very disappointed.

fernandoc16
1/7/16

Great prices and pain free shopping

allang25
1/7/16

Like the shipping dont agree with the price cause it said it was on sale and ended up paying more for the item

gertym

Good.

dannya20

fast shiping

bmm2
1/6/16

Despite being shown as available, the item I ordered was actually not. The only bright spot was they actually contacted me to say it wasn't available and never charged me. Frustrating, but at least it wasn't a rip off....

vernonc20
1/5/16

Put a order in for some boots wife paid with card got a phone call asked for Cathy and so no Cathy here the lady said ok then hung up so I called the number and asked who it was now a gentleman answered a it was your company I said can I help u he had said they were calling to say card declined so ok let me get another one from her well I guess that was a bother little attitude I got then I said if I am goin to get treated like that then cancel my order then he laugh about it that's not funny that was for my boys Christmas so I ordered somewhere else after that now that's not how to treat someone

johnr296
1/5/16

I had no issues ordering my helmet and neck brace. Thanks

uniont1

ordered 12/24/15 not here yet this is 1/5/16 so cant give you a answer

hunterb18
1/5/16

I received a nice product in a fairly timely manner. The price was a bit steep though. However, you were the only company I found that carried anything for an infant/toddler... so thank you for that!

stevenr96
1/5/16

It's been about 5 or 6 weeks and stiil no pants and they did horrible at putting custom letters and numbers on jersey and sent me wrong pants two time on my first order

casev
1/4/16

Placed a web order and haven't received the order or have I heard back on my two email updates requests

eriks37

1/3/16

Good service

karlad8
1/2/16

Bought motocross gear for my son for Christmas. It was sent out right away and received it before the expected delivery date. I have always had great experiences with MotocrossGiant.

robertb268
1/2/16

A lot of choices at great prices.

steffanyr
1/1/16

I am so happy! The price was right, the service was quick, the site was easy to use and my husband is so happy!
Thank you!

jackr71
12/31/15

At least they sent the rite stuff so that's definitely a plus

tinal49
12/31/15

It was easy to order from website

Via mail by no means! Two times I've send a mail to them, two times no reply. Very unusual for a retail company in the USA!

By Meine S.
Questions? Get answers from the MotocrossGiant staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotocrossGiant