Review of DennisKirk

Rush City, MN 55069, United States
Tel: 1-800-969-7501

hugha16
2/6/19

I had used Dennis Kirk for years for my snowmobile parts needs. Then when I ordered a new helmet in January 2019 and it didn't fit, I returned it. Well they decided that since the tags were not still attached, but in the bottom of the box, they docked me 25% of my return value. Absolutely the worst company to deal with. I used to spend hundreds but will take my business elsewhere and hope everyone does the same.

krisf30
9/5/18

If I need something fast and they have it in stock, they are my go to. I have been a customer for over 30 years.

dalek32
5/11/18

bought m/c tires. good selection of brands and sizes. excellent speed of shipment. prices are competitive but they add a $5 charge on every tire.

koryk10
4/20/18

Had a cart totaling over $3,000 and called to see if they were willing to offer some sort of discount for a repeat customer with a large order. Called and spoke to Sarah who sounded less than willing and said she would check with her supervisor. Did not call be back the next morning like she said, so I called her. When we spoke she said that I had an order of about $150 from over a year ago that they accidentally refunded me for and that I have to ship these parts back or pay the balance due. I was less than thrilled and told Sarah that this was a mistake on their end, that I do not feel is my responsibility, and they had ample opportunity to reach out in the time in between. They were unable to accept responsibility for their mistake that happened over a year ago. Sarah was unprofessional and hung up the phone while I was talking. Needless to say they did not for one second sound thrilled that I wanted to buy 43 items totaling over $3,000 and they could care less if this order was placed or not. I will not be buying from Dennis Kirk anytime soon. In my opinion, if you are looking for parts Rockymountainatvmc.com is the place to go.

albertr50
9/19/17

I ordered Mustang seat from Dennis Kirk. When seat arrived, I realized that it's not comfortable in seating position. First, I called to customer service which is listed on their site 800-969-7501 and they told me to go ahead and use the label that was enclosed. Next day I shipped item back to them. Then week later I received a call from Ashley customer service, she was very rude, she said i never call them before I ship item, and told me that they wouldn't gave me full refund and they going to charge restocking fee 35%. She said that seat is badly scratched, and marker was used to cover up scratches. That was absolutely lie. I refused to pay restocking fee so they ship that seat back to me. When I got seat for second time and after close inspection i noticed that this seat was previously used and they sold me used or refurbished item. Please do yourself favor, buy somewhere else. I will file complaint with BBB. Will dispute charges with my credit card.
Order Number: DK117-0828-104-1840626

elizabethv7
12/8/14

BUYERS BEWARE IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO NUY ON LINE FROM THIS COMPANY MAKE SURE YOU REASEARCH WHAT YOU ARE BUYING THEY ARE NOT EASY TO RETURN WELL THEY WILL TELL YOU TO RETURN FOR A FULL REFUND AND SHIPPING BUT YOU NEVER GET IT NOT EVEN WITH WHAT IS SO Called ebay buyer protection bulllpucky THEY PROTECT THERE SELLERS DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the DennisKirk staff and other customers.

DennisKirk?