Review of Partzilla.com

Tel: 877.473.4595
parts@partzilla.com

johnc2017
2/20/19

Expedited parts on Feburay 14th a Thursday. Called today to see where they were since it is day 7 and still not here. I found out that they had just shipped UPS ground this afternoon. After explaining to the service person Elizibeth that I paid for 1-3 day shipping she told me that they just received the package yesterday and it shipped this afternoon. Didn't get any appology from customer service but at least I got my $1.99 expediting fee back for needing to cancel my annual snowmobiling trip. PRICES ARE GOOD BUT DON'T GO HERE IF YOU DON'T HAVE WEEKS TO WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

alysonk8
2/12/19

The warehouse is one state over, 300 miles from my location. Every time I place an order, it takes week before they ship it. I paid for expedited shipping for one order because I needed it for a customer repair and it still didn't ship for a week. I can't run a business waiting almost 2 weeks for parts. Their website says they have hundreds or thousands of parts in stock, but apparently none of the ones I need. You would think that oil filters and air filters would be a main stocking item, but apparently not. If you have a small engine business, buy somewhere else!!

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Alyson,

We are really sorry that the past few orders haven't shipped fast enough. We understand how frustrating that is and we know it is hard to wait when you need a part quickly. We make sure to let all of our customers know that when a part says "In Stock" the part is in stock. Whenever a part says "Ships in 1-2 Days" we do not have the part yet and the manufacturer will ship it to us when you place your order. We don't want to lose you as a customer, we hope you give us another chance.
michaelb1693
2/9/19

On Jan 13th 2019 I placed an order from Partzilla using the website and parts diagram and clicking on the parts I wanted
Wow how easy !! But when I received the order 4 out of 7 parts were WRONG
I emailed back and forth with 5 YES 5 ladies that work there and they all kept telling me I had ordered the wrong parts
If you use their website diagram and click on the part and then quantity it SHOULD work perfectly
I thought I would just eat the cost of the of a few of the smaller parts cause it wasn't worth the hassle but I did want to return the 1 expensive part and so started the madness
The part I wanted was part # 214-83912-00-00 and according to the parts diagram that's the part I should have got
I got part # 10-2HO-83912-00-00 (wrong part!)
I emailed and talked to them for over a week with the same thing /you ordered the wrong part / its your fault / our invoice said that's the part you ordered (you can send it back for a refund but you have to pay return shipping !!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I finally called and talked to the assistant manger (Matt) and said I want to return the entire order and start over and start again he agreed that They Would send me a return UPS shipping label (which they did) to put on the box to ship it back postage free
I then called a got a hold of parts dept. (via telephone)and placed the entire order again with (Roger)

That order is order is on its way (shipped FEB 5th) I hope it's right
The 1st parts order(that was wrong!!) came to $64.21 but they only returned me $23.54
So I am being ripped off by $40.67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the mean time out of the blue they send me 1 of the correct parts i initially got in the first shipment (WTF) By itself like there that fixed the order (WTF)!!!!!

This place CAN"T get it RIGHT !!!! Talk about confused people working at a business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only good thing I can say good about them is their website has great part diagrams that you can get the OEM parts number from and Google the number and get it from someone else
I will again on Monday Feb 11th 2019 call and try and recover the rest of my refund ($40.67) from the first order
WISH ME LUCK
THEY GOT THE LAST ORDER RIGHT !!!!! YEAAAAH Now for the refund

Tip for consumers: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
P.S they are also called Boats.net
Powersports Plus LLC

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi MIchael,

We are sorry to hear that your order was not everything you were hoping for. I understand you have been in touch with our customer service team and somewhere along the line there was a miscommunication. We are glad everything resolved in the end. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.
garyw326
2/4/19

I've been using partzilla for quite some time and find it the easiest site to use and with great prices and lightning fast deliveries why go anywhere else.. It's also great to use just for the exploded parts views when engines come apart..

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Gary,

We are really happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Our goal is to get you up and running whether you need genuine parts, an aftermarket upgrade or just an exploded parts diagram to help you get your motor back together again. We try to balance great prices with great selection and fast shipping. We hope to see you order from us again soon.
larrys427
2/1/19

I'm happy with Partzilla. I order the part(s) and get the delivery the next day most of the time. Some of the parts needed are shipped out of this country and in a few days I get it delivered. Partzilla handles it all. Thanks guys and gals for a job well done. Yes, the prices are better. ~ Larry ~

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Larry,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We appreciate your feedback and work hard to keep our prices competitive and low for our customers. Our number one priority is to deliver our parts to your door as quickly as possible. Come back and see us soon!
charlesb492
1/31/19

Bought a seat for my Honda ATV I checked several web sites and they wanted more for freight than the seat cost this was the best deal

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Charles,

Thanks for leaving a review. If there's an OEM part that you need for your ATV or motorcycle, we've got it. From Yamaha to Honda we have it all and if you can find a better price we will match it down to the dollar. We take great pride if our ability to deliver the best quality parts for the best prices around. We hope to see you again soon!
stevef296
1/31/19

Great luck with the personal and all my orders! Great prices and quick delivery! Always the right parts! I recommend partzilla!

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Steve,

Thanks for leaving a review. We try to make buying OEM parts as easy as possible and we are glad you are happy with your experience with Boats.net. We hope you order from us again soon.
chrisb1050
1/28/19

Ordered parts on 1/12 and paid for expedited shipping so I would have them by 1/16 (per their web page). I had a family snowmobile trip planned for 1/23. When I called on 1/17 asking where my parts were they told me that they had to order the parts themselves and the three day shipping doesn't start until they have them. After speaking with three different people on three separate occasions they couldn't seem to understand why I was upset that my expedited 3 day shipping took 10 days. They also told me that I should have called them to make sure they had the parts in stock before I asked for expedited shipping. WTF? I guess it's your responsibility to know what they have in stock. Long story short the parts showed up after we left and sat on the front porch for 5 days. The only consolation they offered was to eat the shipping cost. I only give 1 star because I could go lower.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Chris,

We are incredibly sorry we weren't able to deliver the parts in time for your snowmobile trip and we hope you had a good time anyway. I would like to take the opportunity to explain to you a little bit about our policies regarding shipping. When you see a part page that says "In Stock" that means that we have the part you are looking for in stock and ready to ship. Whenever a part page says "Ships in 1-2 Days" that means that the part is with the manufacturer of the part and we order it immediately when you place an order with us. We ship thousands of parts a week and we can't store them all in our warehouse. We trust the estimate that the manufacturer gives us and generally the part arrives quickly and we are able to deliver in a timely manner to our customers. Since the estimate isn't exact we aren't always able to gauge how long it will take to arrive. The expedited shipping meant that once we received the part we would ship immediately upon receipt from the manufacturer. I hope this helps the ordering process and I hope you will give us another chance very soon.
braidyt
1/24/19

Prices are fair they are pretty local so I get parts fast. Usually have normal wear items in stock and can get things not in stock in reasonable time. Never have had an issue have been buying parts from there for several years

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Braidy,

We are glad you had a good experience with Partzilla. We are always working towards giving our customers the best experience possible. We want our site to be easy and efficient so our customers leave with the same amazing results time and time again. We hope you order from us soon!
davidl1121
1/23/19

I'm in process of rebuilding an old Kawasaki and I'm amazed at what you can get that others simply don't or won't carry. Keep it up!

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi David,

We want our customers to have any part they need whether it's for a Kawasaki or a Sea-Doo, whether it's new or old. We are here for any and every part you will ever need. We hope your rebuild is a success and we hope that we will be able to continue to help you.
douglasd111
1/23/19

I have been a customer for 9 years now, for my ATV Repair shop. PZ is a go-to one-stop shop for OEM parts, that, often, I can't get anywhere else. They cannot compete in aftermarket parts, and they don't try to.
Their downside is definitely shipping, and you can see that all over in the other reviews. Obviously they can't stock every item for every piece of equipment, so available parts are ordered by them from the manufacturer. By the time PZ gets a part, and ships it to rural South Dakota, often, 10 days has passed. No shop can operate like that. We need parts fast. REALLY fast. PZ would do well to look at Amazon Prime, and see how they can get parts to me in 1-2 days. PZ should consider a program where they search dealerships, or even repair shops like mine, nationwide for parts that are just sitting on shelves, to sell to customers that are far away like me, or for obscure parts. We have old stock that we would love to move at cost.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Douglas,

Thanks for leaving a positive review. We appreciate our customer's feedback and we will take this to heart and see what we can do for dealerships in farther areas. We have many relationships and we really appreciate the suggestion, networking with local dealers has potential for faster shipping but product quality and authenticity as well as warranty protection are also considerations. We hope we can continue to be here for you as your go-to-one-stop shop for OEM parts and we hope to earn a fourth or fifth star on your next order.
dustint22
1/23/19

Partzilla has consistently had the best prices I can find anywhere online or at my local dealerships. Also, they are typically much faster getting the parts to me. The only exception to that is when there are parts that are on backorder. You may not find this out until a few days after your order is placed and it doesn't ship on time. Their customer service is always great if there is an issue. I have saved thousands of dollars in the past few years ordering here.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Dustin,

We are glad you took the time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing feedback and we are really happy to hear your experience with Boats.net was just what you were hoping for. With an amazing selection of parts, fast shipping and the best value around we are hard to beat. We hope to see you order from us again soon and we will try to earn a five-star review.
dennist103
1/23/19

I ordered a part for my kawasaki. Shipped fast and came in as expected. I stumbled upon partzilla because everybother website didn't have it. The part came straight from kawasaki. The part was even on kawasaki oem plastic.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the positive review. We always try to maintain a high level of customer service so that our customers will always leave happy. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. We hope you order from us again soon!
nikolayp11
1/23/19

Hello there. Very easy and quick to buy from Partzilla. No questions asked, everything is very simple, easy and convenient. Recommend!!! Nick

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Nikolai,

Thanks for the positive review. We know that our loyal customers deserve only the very best service and parts so we try our very best. We look forward to seeing you order from us again soon.
greggm45
1/23/19

Always friendly phone contacts that have taken care of anything I have needed, from parts questions to returns.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Gregg,

Thanks for leaving a review. We try to make buying OEM parts as easy as possible and we are glad you are happy with your experience with Partzilla. We hope you order from us again soon.
jcr10
1/23/19

have orders many parts over the years via phone and online. Team is very knowledgeable and honest. Parts have always arrive as described with no issues.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi JC,

We know how important it is to have an amazing customer support team to communicate with our customers. We are proud to have one of the best teams we could have ever hoped for and we are glad to hear that they have helped you when you need it. We look forward to seeing you order from us again soon.
gregm362
1/23/19

Found what I was looking for at a reasonable price. Order was processed and delivered as promised, wil definitely search and order from you again as the need arises.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Greg,

kennethu7
1/23/19

Partzilla has been a great resource for Oem parts. I've gotten Polaris, Honda, & yamaha at good pricing.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Kenneth,

We want our customers to be able to get whatever part they need, we have an amazing selection of parts. We sell OEM parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Can-Am, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo and Yamaha motorcycles, ATVs, PWCs and snowmobiles so if there's a part you need, we've got it. We hope we will continue to be your Go-to OEM parts dealer.
wess45
1/23/19

We have been a commercial customer (independent repair facility) of Partzilla for the last 5 or so years. We buy a lot of parts from them. i am pleased with the inventory stock ( they stock far more than most dealers, and I used to be one ) have excellent pricing, great customer service (if the rare problem ever does occur) and the shipping time and cost is very reasonable (we rarely pay for shipping as we rarely place small orders). Their online microfiche is quite good, however, since the last update the scrolling schematic until you get to the bottom of the parts list is annoying but manageable. I am very pleased to be a Partzilla customer and will continue to be for the foreseeable future! Great job guys! Keep up the good work!

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Wes,

We are very happy to hear that you have had a good experience with Partzilla. We love to support independent dealers and Powersports enthusiasts with all their OEM parts needs. We hope you order from us again soon and we will continue to do business with you!
kevink334
1/17/19

Love them. I worked at a ranch that had 9 quads. There was allot to do to keep them running in their harsh environment.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hello Kevin,

We are glad to help. We are one of the largest Powersports parts dealers in the U.S. and we are proud to offer high-quality genuine parts and accessories at prices up to 80% below retail. We hold ourselves to the highest of standards and we are glad to hear that your experience with Partzilla was amazing and we hope to see you order from us again soon.
alm135
1/15/19

Quick shipping and easy ordering. Only place to find the part I needed. This was a chain tensioner for a 25 year old Honda ATV

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Al,

danielw353
1/9/19

I ordered a reverse motor for my sled when I ordered my part it said I would have my part quicker then anyone else then they kept moving the arrival date up I ordered on the first of January it is now the 9th and shipping has just started I could have ordered this part from anyone else and had it in my hands the part was free shipping and for 2 more dollars I could get it in 1 to 3 days so 9 days later they tell me it will be here by the 16th this is the worst company I have ever ordered from and this will not be the only review I leave there wording when you order is nothing but lies I will not recommend them to anyone nor will i ever do business with them again I say they are a no star company but I have to pick 1 if you need parts fast go somewhere else

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. We value your feedback and are sorry to hear that your last experience with Partzilla was not a 5-star experience. We will do everything we can to make things right, we care about our customers and we know that you deserve the very best service and parts around. I just sent you a direct message and I hope we can work things out.
alejandroc45
1/4/19

Just one thing to improve is shipping, some times takes too long to received!! Customer care takes a little bit longer to get response for issues

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Thank you for leaving us a positive review, we really appreciate it! We deliver thousands of parts worldwide every month, and we want to make sure our amazing customers get the service they deserve. We will work on getting back to our customers faster and to make your experience here at Partzilla the very best it can be. We hope you order from us again!
randyc176
1/4/19

If they can't get or have you don't need, excellent customer service and very reasonable ups shipping

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Randy,

Thanks for leaving a review. We try to make buying OEM parts as easy as possible and we are glad you are happy with your experience with Partzilla. We hope you order from us again.
fredp109
1/4/19

I was searching for a top for my Pioneer 700 when I stumbled across Partzilla. Their price beat my local dealership by about $30, so I decided to give them a shot. I was a little surprised that they offered free shipping since I'd not found that anywhere else, but I didn't question it. The order page showed free shipping, the email confirmation I received showed free shipping. I had an estimated ship date. Everything looked great.

Four days after my estimated ship date, I received an email from Partzilla informing me that I would need to pay an additional $172 in shipping to receive my item. When I complained that both the order page and my email confirmation told me that shipping was free, the Customer Service rep sent me a shipping clause that stated free shipping didn't apply to certain large items.

Now, I don't believe that a business should lose money on shipping. I do, however, believe that they should be up-front about it. Had it stated anywhere on the order page that my item did not qualify for free shipping and that I may be asked for a large shipping fee, I would have never placed the order, saving hassle for both me and Partzilla. The rep told me that they couldn't provide shipping at the time of order because they didn't know how much it would cost to ship. That may be true, though I doubt it. But they did know at the time of order that my item didn't qualify, and they could have informed me of that. It certainly shouldn't have said Shipping: FREE on my order page or confirmation.

I give them two stars only because they refunded my full purchase price within 24 hours of me refusing to pay the extra $172. That was the only positive in this experience. It's frustrating to think that you've found a good deal, only to discover a week later that you could have bought the part much cheaper locally and already have it on the bike.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Fred,

We understand your frustration and we know how you feel. We try to be as transparent as possible with our customers and we are actively working on that. In the future, you should know that we offer free shipping on all orders over $149 within the contiguous United States (We do not offer free shipping to Hawaii or Alaska). We are glad our Customer service team could help and we are glad everything worked out. We hope you decide to give Partzilla another chance.

Hi Erlend - We are working on a resolution to the issue and I appreciate your patience. With the holidays, things are taking a little longer than expected, but we are trying our very best to turn your 1-star review into a 5-star review. Give us a few more days.

By Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Partzilla.com staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Partzilla.com