Review of Partzilla.com

Tel: 877.473.4595
parts@partzilla.com

stephenr273
5/20/19

Money was taken for a part that you did not have or get that was showing as in stock. Credit card was refunded but the exchange rate changed and I'm out $8.31 CAD. Was told to contact my credit card company (called them first) and they said call partzilla. Great customer support when you are willing to lose a repeat for $8

robr186
5/16/19

Still waiting over a month. still is not shipped.. have to wait over an hr on hold to talk to someone. To give me excuses why they can't refund me, even tho item has not been shipped yet. Very rude an could care less of your issue. Run away from this place.....

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Rob,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not had a satisfactory experience with Partzilla.com, we want to make things right. Please contact us at loyalty@partzilla.com with your order number and order information and we will sort this out.
ryanb390
5/14/19

This was my first time using partszilla and I will use again.fast shipping great customer service and a smile!!!!

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your nice review, we appreciate our customers feedback and so does our amazing customer service team. We try to be knowledgeable and helpful and efficient so that our customers receive their parts fast and without hassle. At Partzilla our goal is to get you the parts you need easily so you can go back to doing what you love. We look forward to your next order.
stevenb564
5/14/19

Partszilla helped me with Many Many parts to once again ride the Love of my life a 1983 Eddie Lawson Replica! I will always use them for my other 2 bikes as well

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Steve,

If there’s a part you need, you got it. Here at Partzilla, we have every part imaginable, from Sea-Doo to Kawasaki to Suzuki and Polaris. Our amazing selection and customer service are what brings people back. Thanks for your nice review, we are glad that you are happy with the service you received at Partzilla. We look forward to your next order!
billyh100
5/14/19

I have yet to have a problem ordering from Partzilla - Only issue was the fault of the carrier and Partzilla customer servive fixed that for me

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Billy,

We are glad to help you with your repairs. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. Partzilla is your resource for affordable, fast shipping to 120-plus countries worldwide, and free fast shipping on qualifying orders within the U.S. We hope we can become your go-to OEM part dealer, with our amazing selection of parts and amazing prices (up to 80% below retail) we are hard to beat.
christined224
5/14/19

I've been ordering from Partzilla for some time now and I have never had a problem. And if I did, when I called customer service they fixed it right up.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Christine,

Thanks for leaving a review. We want it to be as easy as 1-2-3 to order from Partzilla and we are always improving our site so our customers can have the best experience. We are glad to hear the parts were perfect and we hope you order from us again soon.
oleksandrk9
5/14/19

Each time when I make order I fully satisfied. Fast shipping and adequate prices. And my Yamaha alive again!

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Oleksandr,

Thanks for your kind review. One of our mottos is “Crash it. Fix it. Repeat.” We feel that life's too short to throttle down. Road, dirt, mud, snow, sand, water, keep on riding! Ride it like it was meant to be ridden and when gravity inevitably happens, call up Partzilla.com to help you bring your vehicle back to life. We are here for you no matter what, we look forward to your next order!
kevinl403
5/14/19

I have had nothing but great service! Prices are the best anywhere too. I've been restoring a metric bike for a year now and they have been my main source.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Kevin,

If there's an OEM part that you need for your vehicle, we've got it. From Yamaha to Honda we have it all and if you can find a better price we will match it down to the dollar. We hope to see you again soon!
mikeb905
5/14/19

I had many issues with electrical and a couple of cosmetic issues after a dump. Every part I ordered from partzilla was exactly as described as well as exact fit. I also had to call for a little advice and was never steered wrong. Will stay with them as a loyal customer.

Mike

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Mike,

We try to make buying OEM parts as easy as possible and we are glad you are satisfied with your experience with Partzilla. We make it a big part of our site to have component diagrams for nearly every vehicle and part to help you take it apart and put it back together. Whatever makes it easier and more accessible for our customers to order from us makes us happier. We look forward to your next order!
douglasm240
5/14/19

Very good selection, quick shipping customer service is the best........................
....................................

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Douglas,

It is incredibly important to us that our customers leave Partzilla with a smile on their face. Whether because of money saved, fast shipping or amazing customer service, that's the goal. We are glad yet another satisfied customer has had a great experience with us and we look forward to seeing your next order from us.
benjaminh104
5/14/19

I said it all above! The ONE time I've needed to call customer service (it was my screwup, yet they happily fixed it), the service was spot on. I spent over $4K with them last year, and they are my source for new OEM parts. Period.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Benjamin,

timothyj94
5/14/19

Quick Fast And Excellent And Excellent Service And All Around Kind People And Sweet Caring Fast quick easily and excellent

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Timothy,

Thank you for your business and feedback! We're glad we could get your parts to you so quickly so that you could get back to doing what you love! We look forward to working with you in the future!
robertoc74
5/14/19

Excellent customer service, and expedited delivery on must purchases, if there is a problem, they will try their best to fix it, is really a pleasure to work with these guys

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the kind review. We appreciate our customers and are always trying to provide the very best service possible. On time, affordable, authentic OEM parts are what you should expect from Partzilla in the future. We look forward to your next order!
calebv15
5/14/19

Always found the hard to find parts here at part zilla ( I drive older bikes). Good prices and shipping times. I don't think I've needed to look anywhere else when shopping for parts especially carb components.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Caleb,

Partzilla.com is the premier OEM parts dealer and distributor. Our goal is to get you up and running whether you need genuine parts, an aftermarket upgrade, or a component diagram to help you take it apart and put it back together. We sell OEM parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Can-Am, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo and Yamaha motorcycles, ATVs, PWCs, and snowmobiles. We also carry thousands of aftermarket parts and OEM accessories. No matter how old or new or how hard to find we've got your back. We are glad you ordered from us and that your experience with us was just what you were hoping for. We look forward to your next order.
shawng102
5/14/19

9 out of 10 times parts are readily available. Shipment is fast and pricing is good. Sometimes hard to find parts need to be ordered in and shipping takes longer but still overall always a good experience.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Shawn,

We are glad you took the time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing feedback and we are really happy to hear your experience with Partzilla was just what you were hoping for. With an amazing selection of parts, fast shipping and the best value around make us hard to beat. We hope to see you order from us again soon!
same128
5/14/19

The correct part, excellent quality, and fast delivery. Definitely in my "roladex " for future needs.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Sam,

richk61
5/14/19

Bought a replacement battery for my Honda PCX 150. It was an original replacement. The price was great and it was shipped promptly. Couldn't be happier.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Rich,

We appreciate the positive review. We know that our loyal customers deserve only the very best service and parts so we try our very best to make ordering from Partzilla easy and fast. We hope you order from us again!
ryanm386
5/14/19

parts always come in on time everything is always there and all oem. i get exactly what i order! partzilla always knows how to help customers in the right direction.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your great review! We try to keep as many parts as we can stocked and ready to be shipped when the parts are ordered to get them to our customer's quickly and get them back on the road. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
erics593
5/5/19

My bike fell over, and although the damage was to plastic only Partzilla made the process of ordering OEM parts a breeze. Jonathan, a service representative, went way out of his way to answer my very specific questions. Very impressed by their service and willingness to dedicate time and effort to their customers.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Eric,

daltonc19
5/3/19

Fastest shipping ever and also they have the best prices I could find anywhere, plus free shipping over $150 order.
Thank you.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Dalton,

Thanks for leaving a review. We try to make buying OEM parts as easy as possible and we are glad you are happy with your experience with Boats.net. We are always making it easier to order from Boats.net and easier to find your part. We are glad you appreciated our team’s hard work. We hope you order from us again!
coreyg62
4/30/19

Been buying stuff from Partzilla for a good while and their prices always beat local dealers big time and always have what I need. Customer service is top notch as well. I have mainly purchased OEM parts for bikes and quads and haven't been let down yet. Keep up the good work!

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Corey,

danh326
4/29/19

I have many opportunities to buy parts and I continue to go back to partzilla because of their professional web site layout, good fill rates, fast shipping time, and overall good experience with previous purchases. There's a lot of people in the parts game but these guys get it right every time and that is something I appreciate.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Dan,

If there’s a part you need, you got it. Here at Partzilla, we have every part imaginable, from Sea-Doo to Kawasaki to Suzuki and Pol. Our amazing selection and customer service are what brings people back. Thanks for your nice review, we are glad that you are happy with the service you received at Partzilla. We look forward to your next order!
johnp1471
4/29/19

I have been using Partzilla for a couple of years. The quality of their parts is high, the prices are competitive and their customer service is great.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi John,

We appreciate the positive review. We know that our loyal customers deserve only the very best service and parts so we try our very best to make ordering from Partzilla easy and fast. We can't wait for your next order!
jerryf123
4/28/19

I've used the site twice now, smalls and recently total rear-end for my 1999 Honda Foreman 450 ES. Much better price then my local Honda shop.
I will continue to shop with Partzilla and recommend to other riders.

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your review. We are dedicated to serving our customers with the lowest possible price on the highest quality parts. Partzilla.com offers OEM parts at prices up to 80% below retail so you can get what you need plus a little extra. Why pay full retail price for parts when you can shop the alternative to retail prices Partzilla.com. We look forward to your next order!
mrj247
4/28/19

I really enjoy buying from partzilla prices are great and website is easy to use. I use them anytime I need atv parts

Response from Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Thanks for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. We care about our customers and our amazing customer service team make Partzilla the go-to parts dealer for thousands of Powersports enthusiasts and OEM and independent dealers all around the world. We are glad your experience with us was great and we look forward to seeing you order from us again soon.

Hi Carol! We are available by phone, chat & email Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm EST and on Saturday from 8 am to 4 pm. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us!

By Brittany E., Partzilla.com Representative

Hi Erlend - We are working on a resolution to the issue and I appreciate your patience. With the holidays, things are taking a little longer than expected, but we are trying our very best to turn your 1-star review into a 5-star review. Give us a few more days.

By Todd R., Partzilla.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Partzilla.com staff and other customers.

19 Photos for Partzilla.com