Review of CycleGear

CycleGear reviews

Tel: 800-292-5343

micahr6
4/7/19

I love cycle gear they have great products and good prices . My issue is I bought a battery for my motorcycle that was lifetime warranty and they offered a cheaper battery that wasn't lifetime but paid extra to have warranty, had it warrantied 1 time no issue. Went to warranty it out again and was told that they no longer have lifetime warranty on batteries and have to pay 5 dollars to now have only a 2 year warranty . So how can something be life time warranty but not really .I really did get my money's worth but how can it be lifetime warranty then.I am a auto technician if my snap on wrench breaks i get a new replacement no matter how many times it breaks . I used to work for a nation wide chain of shops that offered lifetime warranty brakes and mufflers you go to any of their shops and you dont pay for pads or muffler only labor to install as long as you own car .Now if they changed their policy and told people that they no longer have warranty then pretty sure there would be backlash and sued for false advertising.

waynej2
1/30/11

Great store and great website. I got some great deals around the holidays and also received free shipping when ordering after the holidays with my gift cards.

Questions? Get answers from the CycleGear staff and other customers.

CycleGear?