Review of MotocrossGiant

Tel: 1-866-924-4268
sales@motocrossgiant.com

heidir24
2/8/16

I went through the payment process there wasn't a currency converter and what I thought I was paying for my order wasn't what you were trying to take from my credit card the difference was lots and I was not willing to pay that much more
I ended up canceling my order not happy

garyc92
2/7/16

I was looking for a Scorpion clutch sport jacket, retailed at 499.00 then I saw an add from MotocrossGiant same jacket for 329.00 was the black/green jacked I ordered right away, well got a call said that jacket was over sold, the sales person was so helpful she said I could get the red/white or the black/white but would be 500.00 but after a little finessing she said she could do 349.00 that being said don't think you can find a Scorpion jacket any where at that price, got the jacket and love it. Thanks MotocrossGiant !!!

martinb89
2/7/16

Love the cover. Buy 1 size larger than recommended.

robinm80
2/5/16

Everything was just fine; from the order to the front door.

stephaniep48
2/4/16

Horrible!

superiorl
2/3/16

My stuff is not here yet so it make your experience hard to tell.

wilsonr10

100% Excellent

jasons170
2/3/16

Ordered with 2 day shipping but it took over 4 days of "processing", shipped on Thursday, didnt receive until monday. 8 days total

scotte34
2/3/16

Great deals on great gear and quick arrival time. Very impressed in all aspects so far.

donaldw47
2/2/16

Chest gard fit very nice on my 7 year old. And should fit for several years. Shipping seemed alittle slow. But not that bad

marka140
2/2/16

Like i said Just great to deal with

carlosl38
2/2/16

Being almost 2 week and the order still on "process" status, going to open a dispute on paypal

ivanah1
1/31/16

The site offers great products and overall, it was an outstanding shopping experience.

kyleat
1/31/16

The overall checkout process was good but there is no way to track your package and processing the order is super slow

kalistam
1/29/16

The FMF hat I bought was not the shade of grey I thought. I thought it was lighter. Also the hat was squished. It was supposed to be a gift. Shipping took longer also.
I thought you included stickers with purchases too. Kinda disappointed.

adrianj14

Awesome

sherryw19
1/27/16

Easy ordering, fast delivery and extremely helpful customer service representatives! All that made for an awesome shopping experience. OH! And their pricing is pretty spectacular too!

philipk28

Great prices and service

johnh444
1/26/16

I love Motosport! Fast shipping. Good prices. What I need, when I need it. Good about returns when I order the wrong size.

virginiek
1/25/16

great service, great prices and quick delivery. thanks

patrickm115
1/25/16

Hi my shopping experience was good, I found prices to be competitively prices and the website easy to use. However I live in Australia and would have liked to see the prices change into our dollar, also using the US postal service there was no way to see how long my order will arrive. I will recommend your site in future but will encourage items to be FedEx sent.

Thankyou

gregl42
1/25/16

very fast shipping and easy site to order from

steveg91
1/23/16

They have a great selection at a good price

michellew104
1/23/16

Within hours the company confirmed my order, whenever I order from this site the service is fast, reliable and guaranteed! Very happy!

jenniferi15
1/22/16

Very good service

Via mail by no means! Two times I've send a mail to them, two times no reply. Very unusual for a retail company in the USA!

By Meine S.
Questions? Get answers from the MotocrossGiant staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotocrossGiant