Review of MotocrossGiant

Tel: 1-866-924-4268
sales@motocrossgiant.com

albertol29
2/20/16

After 1 week my order apears still as procesing...

leannm1
2/19/16

I had ordered a pair of riding gloves and goggles online, I was very pleased with the price, several days had gone by and I still had not received my order so I checked to see the status of my order and it was still processing. I decided to call customer service to see why it hadn't shipped. I was told the gloves I had ordered were oversold and no longer available, this was dissappointing because I was charged for them and wasn't notified that they were sold out until I called and asked about the status of my order. I was offered a different pair instead, I chose to just go with the goggles. Customer service was very helpful!

gtgr
2/19/16

Very fast shipping and great prices

robertk139

Delivered as promised.

joshg39
2/18/16

Took 6 business days plus a weekend to get an order. Order from Rocky Mountain and you get an order in 2-3 days

sidneya14
2/18/16

Not so good. 9 days an my order is still in processing????? What's UP.

alexm181
2/17/16

Two weeks to just ship a visor??? Come on lucky I paid for two day air luckily I wasn't holding my breath.

danb133
2/16/16

Fast delivery, exactly as described.

ryanb85
2/16/16

I ordered a set of tires from Motocross Giant. They called me 2 days later saying they were back ordered for a month and a half. Yet on the site they say "in stock". When I called them back to ask why they still showed avaiable on their website for order with no note on being back ordered they told me they dont actually stock any tires in their warehouse. Seems to me a pretty bad policy that you would let people think you have all these tires available for purchase when you actually have none and are a month and a half out on being able to fulfill the order.

This will be the last time I ever attempt to do business with MotocrossGiant.

ericam29
2/16/16

I placed and order on feb 8 and was told 5-8 shipping days and still hasn't been sent out I will not order here again I need this outfit by Friday

thomasl83
2/15/16

Items are easy to find product videos on site are very helpful. Very competitive. Would strongly recommend them

sheilab31

Bought 2 pair of boots for my boys, they
Love them so much!!! Price was amazing!
Will def be purchasing all of our dirt bike
Stuff from yall in the future!

johnq25
2/15/16

Great prices and prompt delivery!

omaro8
2/15/16

I order my helmets 1 week ago and selected fast shipping my helmets did not arrive on time and also the boots i ordered supposedly where out

shanb3
2/12/16

I called in to make sure that my grandson, that was turning 3, would have his safety equipment in time for the birthday party on Saturday and got a rep named Pamela. She personally looked into each piece to make sure it was in stock so that nothing would backorder. She even told me after I placed the order to call back and she would make sure it made it out the door. This is the best service I have every received and I don't make those comments easily as I run a Nissan Store and Truly Exception Service is our motto. Well Pamela exceeded it. Thank you all.

kevs4
2/11/16

Good product. Totally recommend it.

emmae13
2/11/16

Haven't got any updates on my purchase or estimated delivery times

keithj29
2/9/16

Great prices, good selection, easy to order and offers international shipping!

nathalier2
2/9/16

received, good condition, hoping my husband will be happy with this b-day gift! So expensive though...$$ with shipping..$$ .

chevyo
2/9/16

Fast and very friendly service!! Customer support rocks.

savannahy1
2/9/16

Loved the googles and they were so quick to deliver!

matthewg39
2/9/16

Found excellent product at great price.

jime39
2/8/16

Paid for two day shipping, ten days later, still no product delivered.

jonm72
2/8/16

Ordered women's 2016 fox 180 riding gear. Online said it was in stock. Placed order on 1/31. Received an email on 2/2 that the motocross gear that I had ordered is not in stock. When I ordered it said it was. Was told I could pick a different color of the same gear so I did. Still have not received my order so cannot comment on that. Date today is 2/8

jasonf57
2/8/16

I recently placed an order online. I called them 3 days prior to placing my order. I notified them that they have 3 oil filters from the same manufacturer which are the exact same filters yet they have different part numbers for them online and all 3 have different prices. My opinion is they need to get their $#*! together. Money may not matter to some people but to others every cent they can save helps especially since riding in general can be a pretty expensive hobby.

Via mail by no means! Two times I've send a mail to them, two times no reply. Very unusual for a retail company in the USA!

By Meine S.
Questions? Get answers from the MotocrossGiant staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotocrossGiant