Motobia.it

Motobia.it has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Motobia.it ranks 3rd among Motorcycles Other sites.

How would you rate Motobia.it?

“Enduro Training und Touren”

W B.
1/16/17

I just went there on a recommendation of a good friend, location is ingenious and food is also definitely good, nothing can go wrong. I have been training for several years, also with ex world champion. What Tobia Bellomo brought us in just a week, was simply awesome. We drove dirtbike for 6 days / trained and learned techniques and tricks, where I had never heard of before (strange...). It is not just tought theoretically but it is slowly brought to you until you really have a feeling for it, I felt sooo good and safe. I now want to go for the Romaniacs in 1 or 2 years, a few weeks training and then together with Tobia as coatch:-). If Enduro is your passion, there is realy no way around Tobia from Motobia, go check it out.

wb24
January 16th, 2017

Tip for consumers:
try it and get amazed, even if your experienced, like I thought I was!
If your a beginner, this is your chance to start of at the right foot.

Questions? Get answers from the Motobia.it staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motobia.it?

Have a question about Motobia.it?