Review of ALittleCrafty

Tel: 718.475.2572
customerservice@alittlecrafty.com

jenniferk68
10/10/15

RUN, Don't walk away. Don't even think about buying anything! I ordered patches last year. I allowed about 10 days after the order before I called to ask about the status. I received no response to 2 calls and several facebook messages and then after 2 emails I finally received a message on 9/20 (after my 9/6 order) saying they are "Running behind" and that it will has shipped and I should received it soon I thanked them and asked for the tracking information and complained that it was so hard to get contact from them. on 9/22 I got an email back in all caps asking "WHY IN GODS GREEN EARTH" (I'm not kidding) I didn't check the shipping online. and to "LOOK BEYOND YOUR FREAKING NOSE" and was scolded for saying it wasn't received when it was. I explained that I didn't know I was supposed to check the shipping online. I was able to log into their website and see the tracking info (At this time PayPal still showed the item as not shipped and the PayPal invoice as all I received. I never received anything from A Little Crafty indicating that I should look on their site). I ONLY got the shipping info after I filed a BBB complaint. Apparently the item had shipped and was shown as delivered but I had not received it. I was very upset at that point because I could have been trying to track the package for 10 days and talking to the post office to find out what happened. I asked them if the package was insured and I could not get an answer. My husband called and someone spoke with him and told him they had spoken to me but I never spoke with anyone on the phone. I emailed repeatedly asking if the package had been insured and did not receive an answer. The only answer I received was " DO YOU READ? I answered you three times". They did not answer even in that email so I don't know if the package has insurance. I asked nicely if the package could be re-sent and received no response. I then got an email saying that I would be sued for libel and slander. The company's response to the BBB complaint was to tell lies, call me names and to reiterate their intention to file a "libel and slander" lawsuit. All this over patches! All I wanted to know was if the package was insured so that I could make a claim. I also asked them nicely to re-send the patches. Eventually PayPal did award me my money back. It was not worth the hassle at all. I just needed the patches I ordered. I didn't need a run around. Apparently they did send the patches so the entire issue stemmed from their terrible lack of customer service and abusive behavior. I don't care how good or cheap the products are. It's not worth trying to do business with these people.

humblet
7/31/14

This business engages in deceptive and fraudulent practices.
-- This business' website boasts a 24-48 hour turn around on orders placed. One might expect an order to then be received in possibly 1-2 weeks. My order, from the date it was submitted to the date it was received, took 4 weeks.
-- Four days after order submission this business received payment for order.
-- This business emailed a false/fraudulent shipping notice 2 weeks after order submission. The tracking number provided in this email continued to state "Electronic Shipping Info Received" and never progressed to further delivery updates.
-- This business admitted non-delivery of order 3 weeks after order submission. When I emailed business inquiring as to the delay of order, they responded in part, "The order will ship tomorrow." To be clear, this statement was made one week after their email notification that said "Your order has shipped."
-- Two days later, and no activity with the originally provided tracking number, legal action was threatened against the business via email. They responded with unprofessional, overly personal email containing self-pity and self-deception. In part, their response stated, 'I do everything right and this is what I get; no matter how much I give, people just want to push me down; if you want Chinese trash, order from there.'
-- Nearly a week later (4 weeks in all) the order finally arrived. It was shipped with a different tracking number then that originally provided. There was no email notification of a new/different tracking number. One might presume the original tracking number notification (Your order has shipped) was provided as a deceptive delay tactic.

-- Did my order finally arrive? Yes.
-- Was it a pleasant, confident buying experience? No.
-- Would I recommend this company or purchase from them again? Absolutely not.

I have a few suggestions for the business.
-- Operate your business with professionalism and integrity.
-- Be honest about your production and delivery times.
-- Receive payment when you are prepared to produce.
-- Send shipping notice when you are prepared to deliver.

donj2
9/5/11

Its a scam. They will never send you anything. I have filed reports with the BBB and also with the FBI so Shari, put on your helmet - Thanks "sew" much.

christopherj
2/14/10

I purchase from A Little Crafty all the time. All of my T-Shirts and Fleece come from them. They have the best selection of colors and designs. I have always had nothing but the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE on and off the internet with them.

Keep up the good work Shari!!! We will always be loyal customers and I spread the word about your site all the time.

Thank you!

margiem
10/21/09

I order some custom tee shirts for my grandson last July. I never got them!
I tried to reach this company several times but I received no help. I am out the money I spent on the shirts and I can not buy them somewhere else because I am on a fixed income. My grandson feels bad because he found the wed site and really liked the designs on the shirts he picked. We will be more careful before we buy anything online again. Stay away from this one!!!

This Christopher is the owner of this scam. I order last year and I never got my order. As scammers.

By Ronnie j.
Questions? Get answers from the ALittleCrafty staff and other customers.

ALittleCrafty?