Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore

Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore

Christina's Fabrics -. Online Superstore has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 77 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Christina's Fabrics -. Online Superstore also ranks 3rd among Fabric sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.8%

• I received a handwritten note with my order and nice quality fabric.
  • Thank you for your wonderful fabric and for being prompt and reliable with your customer service (and fast shipping).

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore?

“Happy in Nova Scotia”

Karen H.
5/7/20

I am from Nova Scotia. While searching for fabric stores in Canada, I came across Christina's Fabrics. What amused me is you are located somewhat up behind Oshawa, where I went to school at Kingsway College some 36 years ago for 2 years. Your site has oodles of lovely fabrics and I was particularly amused with my vacuumed sealed package. Thank you so much. It was a lovely experience! Thank you again. Karen Rose Heisler

“Poorly designed sitr”

Janet R.
8/14/20

Didn't know she was in Uxbridge until I placed the order. I immediately sent an email cancelling my order as there is no way I'm spending money on gas. I said I would pickup but didn't know where she wasn't far out of Toronto. She sent a message my parcel was ready for pickup and completely ignored my cancellation request. Now I'm out my money and didn't get any fabric.

quality fabric (8) customer service (4)
karenh1634
May 7th, 2020
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank very much Karen H. It is a small world, isn't it :)? ... Thank you for taking the time to write this very positive review it is so appreciated. This is a very challenging time for all of us, but I am happy that in the midst of all that is going on I am still able to somewhat serve my customers. I am so grateful and feel so blessed. Thank you for choosing to shop with us!
patw249
February 12th, 2020
• Updated review
Christina is a 'down to earth' type of person who values her customers and treats them with great respect.
I was having problems with a discount code and the e-mail banter between us over the issue was just like speaking with a friend.
She made every effort to alleviate any stress for me and I really appreaciated that kindness.
Fast shipping, carefully packed.
There was even a gift of a piece of fabric included with this order.

I will always return to Christina's Fabrics-On-line Superstore for all of my sewing needs.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Pat W. For taking the time to write this amazing 5-star review. We are so grateful for your kind words we really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
First order but not my last!
September 25th, 2019
• Previous review
Excellent customer service.
Quality of product is high.
Ordering is extremely easy.
Fast shipping with updates available.
Everything about this on-line experience was very impressive.
Plus, it's Canadian!
crystalb274
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Everytime I order, it's ready to be picked up within a couple days. Everything is so wonderfully packaged. So much care is shown in her cuts, folding and airtight packaging. Top quality fabrics as well! Truly a pleasure buying from Christina!
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Crystal B. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review. It is so appreciated by all. Happy to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with Christina's Fabrics and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
alicep239
September 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Love the personalized fat quarter bundles you did for me. All neatly tied together with ribbon. And service was fast. Thank you. Will order from Christinas Fabrics again.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
That's great Alice P., happy to hear that you loved your FQ bundles; It was my pleasure :) Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again in the future
janetr437
August 14th, 2020
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Hi Janet, unfortunately, I never received your email. I had sent you an email but I got no response, perhaps you didn't get it either? I have no problem cancelling your order, but I was waiting for you to respond, which never happened. I actually have your order sitting on the counter I will most certainly cancel your order. You did choose pick up in store at checkout so we assumed you were picking up at the store. I think perhaps this was all a misunderstanding nothing deliberate on my part. I will definitely cancel your order.
Edit Remove
lydiaa49
March 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
There was a problem with my order and I emailed them on a Sunday (hoping to hear back the next day) and they got back to me right away. They went above an beyond to fix the mistake. Thank you for your wonderful fabric and for being prompt and reliable with your customer service (and fast shipping). I highly recommend Christina's Fabrics and will shop with them again.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you very much Lydia for taking the time to write this kind review. We were happy to resolve this as quickly as possible and are happy to hear that it was to your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again in the future :)
susans2290
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
The Rotary Club of Uxbridge is providing face masks to those who need them through the Trail Capital IDA. I was able to find the needed elastic (couldn't even get on Amazon) at Christina's Fabric, as well as some much needed fabric at a discount. On top of this, a discount was applied to the complete order as it was for charity... such great community support from a fine business.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Susan S. We always try to do what we can to help and especially those that are helping others. Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write this review. Hope to be able to serve you again in the future. Thanks again, stay safe!
lindam2044
September 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent service. Was tired of standing in line at other fabric stores, so decided to try Christina's Fabrics on line. Received fabric very quickly and felt it was reasonably priced. Will definitely order again.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Linda M. We are very happy to hear that you had a good experience purchasing from our online store. It is a very difficult and trying time in the world for us all and we truly appreciate every one of our customers. Thank you for taking the chance with us and we will be happy to serve you again in the future.
denisef259
September 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I LOVED IT. Will do it again. They even called me to verify some of my order details that i had missed. So yes I highly recommend this place to everyone. Let's get quilting...
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Denise F. So happy to hear you had a great experience with our online store. We really do appreciate all of our customers and always like to hear what they have to say; it truly does help us as well as all those that read these reviews! Thank you so much! We look forward to serving you again in the future. :)
ednaw36
April 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
A great experience. In the midst of the current pandemic I was frantic when I realized I didn't have all the fabric I needed to complete a baby quilt. I never thought I would find what I need and I was starting to panic. I was pleased with the selection and the ease of ordering and more importantly I am pleasantly surprised at how great the fabric feels. I will Definitely be placing another order soon
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank You Edna W. Always great to hear a customer make reference to ease of use and feel of fabric and we are so happy to hear that we were able to offer what you needed when you needed it. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review it really is very helpful for everyone. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future :)
candacea81
August 18th, 2020
Great quality fabric, colours better than in pictures, shipped in 4 business days, owner responded to my email right away
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank You Candace A. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with your fabrics. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
connied273
August 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Because of Covid, I prefer to shop online. I have placed several orders with Christinas Fabrics. My orders comes within days of being ordered... AMAZING! Any communications regarding colours and fabric type are answered quickly. Would definately recommend this business.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Connie D. Glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our online store and customer service. We appreciate your support and thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is so beneficial not only for us, but for those that are reading this. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
kellyf339
June 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered some materials online and the process was really easy and efficient. Thank you! Highly recommend
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Kelly F. For taking the time to comment on your experience and and the ease of the process. We really appreciate your recommendation. Thank you so much and we look forward to serving you again in the future! :)
lauras1508
August 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
This was my first time ordering from Christina's Fabrics. I was pleased with the packaging, fabrics and service received. I like to support Canadian businesses and will definitely shop here again.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Laura S. We certainly appreciate your support. We are happy that you were pleased with your order. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thanks again!
louisem248
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
My order was processed and shipped the same day I placed it. Unbelievable service. Good quality fabric. I highly recommend Christina's Fabrics.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Louise M. We Truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It is so helpful for us and for others that are reading these reviews. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again in the future :)
kareng793
May 15th, 2020
I want to thank Christina's fabric for their excellent service. Placed an order and there was not enough of one of the fabrics. I was contacted and suggestions were made. Order was filled and sent quickly! The packaging was great! I will definitely order from Christina's again.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to write this review and to make mention of the little things that we do, which shows what Christina's Fabrics is all about, - it is all about making the customer happy. So glad we were able to do that. Thank you again your review means so much to us and to those reading this! Hope to serve you again in the future...
shannar53
May 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Beautiful fabric and really quick shipping. I would definitely buy from Christina's Fabrics again.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Shanna R. For taking the time to write this wonderful review. We really do appreciate knowing that our customers are happy with their orders it means a lot to us. Look forward to serving you again in the future.
debib53
April 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered fabric during the COVID-19 lockdown and they sent me all my fabric in separate vacuum sealed packs inside my package. I really appreciate this since the fabric will be used for face masks for customers. Thanks!
miloa12
December 18th, 2019
I purchased denim knit fabric, to make a flamenco style skirt for my wife. It arrived promptly, neatly folded in a vacuum sealed package. The fabric is a lovely colour, quite accurate to the picture. Maybe a shade darker. Maybe. Very soft, with excellent drape. A pleasure to work with. Definitely will purchase from here again!
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you very much we appreciate the great review and very happy to hear that you were pleased with your purchase :)
lisaw866
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered on-line site was easy to navigate and I had no problems making my selections. Order was confirmed and response that order was complete was quite fast! A wonderful experience, Thanks Christina!
elizabethb992
July 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered fabric. I got a discount because of Canada Day sale. Right from receiving my order, to shipping my order, they kept me informed what was going on. Very professional way of doing things.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Elizabeth B. It brings a smile to our face to know that our customers are happy with our service and our products. For us it is all about or customers we really do appreciate your comments. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
corinnew40
August 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm so happy with my order The last one took a month, thank you pandemic, but this one was less than a week. The fabric is beautiful and great quality. Thank you all for all your hard work duing this time.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
I am so happy to hear that you have your order already and happy that you are pleased with your fabrics
hilaryr25
August 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
My order was well-priced with reasonable shipping. I received a handwritten note with my order and nice quality fabric. I'm very pleased.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Hilary R.! It is so important to us to know that our customers are happy with their experience and with their purchases. Thank you for taking the time to write this review it is very much appreciated by us and by those that are reading these reviews. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
jenniferg988
August 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Website is ordering process is very user friendly.
Amazed that order was available for pickup the next day. Excellent service that I would recommend to others and that I plan to use again.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Jennifer G. So happy to hear that you were pleased with your order and thank you for the recommendation it is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to serving you again in the future :)
helenl245
March 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
My order was shipped and received in record time. Given the state of the world at the moment, that was quite a feat. I will definitely order from this shop again.
Christina M. – Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore Rep
Thank you Helen L. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. Our customers are very important to us and we try very hard to provide a good service. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot to us and also to those who may be reading these reviews. Look forward to serving you again in the future.

Excellent customer service, great pricing, quality products and fast shipping!

By Christina M., Owner/CEO

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore staff and other customers.

Christina M.
Owner/CEO
Typically responds within 3 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore?

Have a question about Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore?