Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

modeS Group Ltd. reviews

174 reviews
19-25 Shan Mei Street
Fo Tan, New Territories, HK
Tel: +852 3172 1630
info@modes4u.com

174 Reviews From Our Community

Service
11
Value
11
Shipping
11
Returns
3
Quality
11

All Reviews

silveriam1
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/25/19

Las telas llegaron genial y son de calidad como siempre. Seguiré comprando. Servicio y atención geniales.

isabelm61
1 review
1 helpful vote
3/25/19

I would definately recomendó this site,as it has very nice fábrica and interesting offers.Costumer service is very helpful.Thank you very much

fondrillonv
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/25/19

tout est parfait: qualités tissus, papeterie, tous les mini objets kawaï, le site internet, fluide, agreable, la communication tres sympatique, la livraison, rapide, les petites attentions, echantillons, offerts .... site incontournable toute l'année!!!!
grand merci pour tout celà!!!!!

lindaq45
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/25/19

j'en suis très contente. un grand choix de tissus de qualité, avec des motifs très jolis. Mes commandes sont toujours arrivées dans les temps.

roseta
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/23/19

Très contente.
Les tissus sont fidèles à la description.
Je recommanderai ce site où les tissus sont nombreux et variés !
Le petit cadeau dans le colis fait plaisir !

fionak25
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/23/19

This is my third order, always great products better than I expected and arrive quickly, the stationery is super cute.

chiarap9
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/23/19

I'm very happy of my purchase. The goods are exactly as I expected. Shipment in time as indicated. I will make further purchases for sure!

nicolel213
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/23/19

Very fast next-day dispatch. Extremely delighted with the lovely high quality items. The deco tapes are so cute and pretty and the Molang 8 colour pen is so handy to have around. Thanks much for the complimentary gift!

sandraj174
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/22/19

Très satisfaite de tous mes achats. Nombreux choix avec des tissus que l'on ne trouve pas ailleurs, tissus de qualité, livraison rapide en 15 jours vers la France. Je suis ravie. Je recommande fortement ce site

bk127
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/21/19

Habe leider keine Ware erhalten. Eine Zusammenarbeit bei einem Problem hätte ich mir gewünscht, leider hat sich nach anfänglichem Kontakt niemand mehr gemeldet. Versandbedingungen stimmen nicht. Das Einschreiben wurde mir nicht zur Unterschrift übergeben. Es gibt nur die Unterschrift eines Postboten, was bei einem Einwurfeinschreiben ausreicht. Das steht aber nicht bei ihren Versandinfos ! Hätte unter diesen Bedingungen nicht bestellt. Bin sehr enttäuscht. Geld weg, keine Ware und keiner möchte verantwortlich sein. Unter Kundenservice verstehe ich etwas anderes. Mich gibt es als Kunden nicht mehr!

kellyh373
Kelly H.
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/21/19

So happy with the items I ordered. Fabric is beautiful and high quality. Shipping is super inexpensive and everything shipped quickly.

saskiab3
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/21/19

Beautiful unique articles and Fast Shipment, I like it :)
This is not the first time I ordered and I will do it again in future ^_^

frand29
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/21/19

I had no problem with my order which arrived on time. I found the shipping expenses cheap compared to French postal rates. And I'm happy that thanks to Modes4u, I could find the fabric I needed for my Xmas project, which I could find nowhere else.

lauries166
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/20/19

I ordered hard to find beautiful fabric at a great price. My order came quickly and well packaged. The staff was responsive and helpful: I wrote to ask them how to launder the fabric and they responded immediately. Then the Managing Director wrote to thank me for purchasing from them! I look forward to ordering from them again and would highly recommend them.

michellec585
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/20/19

I've never seen such an outstanding selection of modern fabrics - especially the canvas. Such beautiful prints. Fast shipping as well.

bertrandm13
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/19/19

De très beaux tissus, toujours originaux, à des prix vraiment corrects. Les livraisons sont rapides. A recommander

mariar362
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/18/19

Sono molto contenta dei miei acquisti . Il mio hobby e ' il cucito creativo

Tip for consumers: e' un sito molto valido, valida anche la traduzione in italiano e il pagamento in euro.

Service
Value
Shipping
Quality
fredw140
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/17/19

An amazing selection of fabrics that are impossible to find in the UK, at quite acceptable prices, as well as wonderful items that you would have to go all the way to Tokyo to find in shops. They arrived very well-packaged, and quite quickly considering they came from the other side of the world. I was entirely pleased with the experience and will buy from this vendor again.

Tip for consumers: Be aware that you are likely to need to pay duty and customs to the post office upon delivery.

Service
Value
Shipping
Quality
nc212
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/17/19

Je suis satisfaite des tissus que j'ai commandés.
La livraison en France a été rapide et les articles étaient emballés et pliés soigneusement. Je recommande ce site +++

rosam86
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/17/19

Muy buenas y bonitas telas. Todo muy detallado por lo cual no hay duda en lo que vas a comprar. Precio mucho más asequible en comparación con otras tiendas y siendo la misma tela. Muy bien empaquetado y vendedor muy recomendable

sg192
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/17/19

Love that online store to shop new fabrics for my designs ! they ship fast and the quality is always great ! thanks !

rosar57
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/17/19

Llevo ya mucho tiempo comprando en ésta tienda. La calidad de las telas son excelentes, colores preciosos, estampados muy realistas y siempre tienen un detalle en cada pedido.
Seguiré comprando.

evah59
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/17/19

The shipping took more than 4 weeks, but the wait was rewarded by great fabrics and a nice gift. The packing was proper and I'll order again for sure!

giuliab8
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/16/19

All the stationery I've ordered come ruined, I had contact them for show the damages but they never reply me. I love the shop but I think I will not order again.

aranchap
1 review
0 helpful votes
3/16/19

Me han encantado los productos que he pedido!!! Sin duda volveré a hacer pedidos en esta tienda!!!! Además todos los días hay cosas interesantes

Customer Questions & Answers

Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

I saw so many good reviews on Youtube and other sites about this shop so I decided to order myself. The little wait between order and arrival is not so long and everything comes perfectly packaged, undamaged and is an original. I like that many times they will include a little something extra just to be nice. I love freebies :D

By LD G.
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Absolutamente sin sentido, su paquete ha sido enviado de vuelta porque no fue reclamado. Todavía no ha sido devuelto a nuestro almacén. Como se explicó antes. Emitiremos un reembolso una vez que haya sido reutilizado. También le hemos enviado la información de seguimiento que puede consultar en línea. Gracias

By Oliver C., modeS Group Ltd. Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

No answers yet. Answer this question
Questions? Get answers from the modeS Group Ltd. staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • Where is the company located?

Did You Find This Page Useful?

Sites You Might Also Like

×
Have a question about
modeS Group Ltd.?
Post Review