Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

modeS Group Ltd. reviews

349 reviews
19-25 Shan Mei Street
Fo Tan, New Territories, HK
Tel: +852 3172 1630
info@modes4u.com

349 Reviews From Our Community

Service
15
Value
15
Shipping
15
Returns
5
Quality
15

All Reviews

cristinaf25
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/16/19

I received my order without any trouble. Items were exactly as described. Packaging was good and I could see it had been handled and packaged with care. 100% would buy again!

geneviever12
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/14/19

Je suis encore une fois très satisfaite de la qualités des tissus et du service. Un petit cadeau est toujours joint dans l'envoi. Les articles sont bien emballés et bien présentés.
Merci encore

amaiyahr
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/14/19

I got them and loved em but they came really late but they r sooo cute!! I really recommend this item for people who are collecting these types of toys.

jamesa672
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/10/19

My daughter loves these items, which are exactly as described. Very fast shipment. Thank you very much !

katk52
1 review
1 helpful vote
7/5/19

User friendly site and has a good selection of unique fabric. I am a repeat customer and will definitely continue shopping at modes4u.com I never had any problem with my orders, dispacth is fast.

virginiej
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/5/19

Concernant les tissus, c'est un bon rapport qualité-prix avec un large choix de produits. Je recommande.

leahb97
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/4/19

My order arrived this morning, I was so excited to open the parcel.
I washed them straight away for my daughter to use with her breakfast fruit.
She loves them! They also fit perfectly in her bento box lunchbox - great price too
Can't fault anything!

solangeg2
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/3/19

Tissus originaux très jolies et de bonne qualité. Livraison un peu longue mais cela vaux le coup d'attendre

stats
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/3/19

This was a great purchase. My daughter was over the moon about the selections. Would definitely buy from them again.

ursulaw10
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/3/19

lch habe den Stoff für meine Stühle gekauft.Sehr schönes Motiv und sehr schöner Stoff. Das Geschäft kann och mit ruhigen Gewissen weiterempfehlen.

heidin31
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/3/19

I am so very pleased with this shop. Have ordered several times from them, both fabrics and other stuff.

fabienneh1
1 review
0 helpful votes
7/3/19

les tissus sont de très bonne qualité, les couleurs sont belles et les envois sont soignés. je recommande sans problème

agnesg20
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/30/19

J'ai trouvé chez modes4u le genre de tissus que je recherchais à des prix raisonnables, livrés rapidement et de très bonne qualité.
Tout me fait envie pour de futures créations. Bravo.

ambyl
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/30/19

Commande emballée avec soin. Merci pour le cadeau ! Les tissus sont magnifiques. Malgré les frais de douane et les taxes pour la Belgique, les prix sont raisonnables. C'est ma première commande et certainement pas la dernière. A recommander +++

sarahc538
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/30/19

Les articles sont de bonne qualité, très bien emballés. Je suis cliente depuis plusieurs années et le resterai.

julef6
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/30/19

Ich habe schönen teuren Stoff bestellt, für den ich dachte einen entsprechenden angegebenen Betrag inkl. Liefergebühren zu bezahlen.
Doch nach ewiger Wartezeit musste ich mein winziges Päckchen bei der Post abholen und noch einmal happige Zollgebühren bezahlen!!!
Einmal und NIE WIEDER!!!
Fühle mich wie Astrid betrogen und hätte eigentlich gern eine Anwältin eingeschaltet, mir fehlte damals allerdings Zeit und Energie dafür.
Aber die Verbraucherzentrale werde ich informieren, die kümmern sich ja gern um sowas.

Response from Oliver C., modeS Group Ltd. Representative
Wir verweisen in unserem Webshop eindeutig darauf hin, dass eventuelle Zollgebühren beim Import anfallen können. Daher ist die Aussage "Abzocke" Unsinn. Die Angaben finden Sie unter den Versand- und Lieferbedingungen. Die durchschnittliche Versandzeit ist dort ebenfalls angegeben. Einfach mal durchlesen.
not57
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/29/19

Thanks for sending my order of adorable erasers so quickly. Your prices were the best i found after quite a bit of research, and the shipping cost was very reasonable, especially for an international order.

gabrielep6
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/29/19

Excellent Service, friendly people, pretty fabric& other things, Thanks so much. Very funny to buy here

hannahw114
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/29/19

I bought a rilakkuma pencil case from this shop after months of searching for one that was not hugely overpriced and/or had soul crushing shipping fees.
Website was super cute and easy to use, and the payment system seemed really secure.
I received my package which was also cute but more importantly, in good condition.
Overall, great experience and I finally got what I was looking for :)

martinev5
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/28/19

I love the variety and renewing Fabrics. There is always something special you don't find in Europe.
Also the video's to show the fabrics are nice to watch and interesting!
Too bad we had to pay extra custom taxes.

muriela5
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/26/19

Des objets sympas à prix très raisonnables...je suis une fin absolue de papeterie et je me régale à commander sur ce site genial

rachelm350
1 review
1 helpful vote
6/26/19

Prices? Holy cow. The prices were amazing, I was stunned. The variety was so vast for the choices of squishies! Cafe D N was at the best price that I've ever seen and was 50% off. The Puni Maru squishies were also so well priced and the service was phenomenal. Shipping came within a week from HK to Canada which actually astonished me. The service as I mentioned was quick to respond with understandable and respectful words. I really recommend this store, and I was personally sketched out but with pooling 100 dollars onto this site, I think I know to trust this amazing store.

jilll110
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/26/19

We ordered the 2 sets of the ninja chopsticks because they were sold out on the other site that we normally use. What a wonderful surprise that modes4u was far better than that other site! Our package was shipped immediately and was delivered just 1 week later (to the USA). We even got to select a free gift. We certainly will buy from them again!

jojoc11
1 review
0 helpful votes
6/26/19

Beaux tissus helas des taxes le meme montant que l achat appliquees a l entree et code de réduction non appliqué dialogue inutile reponses toutes faites inutiles

Response from Oliver C., modeS Group Ltd. Representative
Nous indiquons que des frais de douane potentiels pourraient s'appliquer à l'importation. De plus, tous les codes de coupon fonctionnent uniquement s'ils sont périmés ou utilisés en dehors de notre période de promotion.
sarahb670
1 review
1 helpful vote
6/26/19

Modes4u is always the best choice for cute, exceptional and original items from Japan! They really have something for everyone. Also shipping is very reasonable and fast. I order often and never got any problems. :) Thank you modes4u!

Customer Questions & Answers

Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

I was looking for a specific fabric, which Modes4U had in stock whilst no one else had.

By Kat K.
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Hola, el envío suele tardar entre 5 y 15 días hábiles en promedio. Gracias ---------------- Hello, shipping usually takes about 5-15 working days on average. Thank you

By Oliver C., modeS Group Ltd. Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Hello, if you have questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you

By Oliver C., modeS Group Ltd. Representative
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Absolutamente sin sentido, su paquete ha sido enviado de vuelta porque no fue reclamado. Todavía no ha sido devuelto a nuestro almacén. Como se explicó antes. Emitiremos un reembolso una vez que haya sido reutilizado. También le hemos enviado la información de seguimiento que puede consultar en línea. Gracias

By Oliver C., modeS Group Ltd. Representative
Questions? Get answers from the modeS Group Ltd. staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • Where is the company located?

Did You Find This Page Useful?

Sites You Might Also Like

×
Have a question about
modeS Group Ltd.?
Post Review