modeS Group Ltd. reviews

Tel: +852 3172 1630
info@modes4u.com

luket41
1/1/19

First off I want to say that I used to get most of my stuff from Japan with online mail-forwading services, which is a huge hassle on the long run. I found modes4u a couple years back in 2014 and was very satisfied with my first small order! I actually had problems with the local post office (not connected to modes4u employees, it was all my fault!) because I didn't include my full legal name but even then when I tried reaching out to the site's help centre the people were very supportive and helpful, saying they would re-send it correctly once it returns to them! (in the end I managed to settle it myself with the post office staff)

I ordered 2 more times from them, the 2nd time the quality was just as good, but my recent order had me a little baffled. I have to mention, I ordered right at the end of november, so I can only imagine how much work the modes4u employees have to do during Christmas time, so I don't want to sound unreasonable and cold!

My order was very nicely packaged with a cute bag included, but sadly the protective sleeve my file folder arrived in still got bent (sometime during the shipment i believe), and some other items came tangled up, the bag's measurements weren't very accurate (might have been a misunderstanding while trying to convert inches to cm though) and i didn't get the free gift i chose, even though the offer was still available during the time of checkout. (that might have hurt me the most because i love iwako erasers :^( oh well, they are not expensive to buy at least!) I included a pic of some of the contents of my order, taken right after unpacking. (if you want to know i also ordered a lunchbag and kitchen utensils but they were gifts for my mom)

What I could give as advice to the group is to maybe get stronger protective sleeves! And I advise buyers to look out for file holders and notebooks, and try to order them along with paper-based items and flat surfaced stationary, since most items come in package bags and not boxes!

Overall, thank you modeS group for the years of cute stationary supplies, and I hope the store grows even more in hope of progress!

alician30
12/27/18

I have bought fabric a few times and the fabric is beautiful and the costumer service marvelous.Some family members have also bought here too.Will keep buying.

elisap15
12/21/18

I'm so happy to buy so easily these products that are usually hard to get outside of asia, I'm always satisfied from this website.

perreauxn
12/18/18

Des produits de bonne qualité, même si l'on ne peut pas se fier à 100% sur des photos concernant tous les produits sur Internet. De l'originalité, des produits que l'on ne trouve pas partout et des envois quand même assez rapide! Merci ModeS 4 U

javib
12/17/18

No me han llegado los articulos. Ya están tardando mán de lo estimado. Me pregunto si llegaré a tenerlos y no se trata de un engaño.

Response from Oliver C., modeS Group Ltd. Representative
Eso no es cierto, el paquete no ha sido reclamado de acuerdo con la información postal. Tenemos pruebas También nos pusimos en contacto con usted a su llegada de regreso acerca de un reenvío o reembolso. Por favor, haga constar los hechos Muchas Gracias.
fabienneb1
12/16/18

qualité du tissu super , belle impression et rendu satiné .
Correspond exactement aux photos du site
Je recommande , ces tissus sont originaux et très jolis

mariec215
12/14/18

Les tissus sont de bonne qualité j'achète depuis 5 ans environ je n'ai jamais été déçu.
Très correct et varie

richardo137
12/14/18

Envoie assez rapide et soigné, produit conforme à la description et de bonne qualité, j'ai retiré une étoile car je regrette juste que le tissu ne soit pas coupé droit car pour remettre droit il a fallu que j'en retire, sinon très beau produit

patriciav103
12/14/18

Yo sólo compré telas en varias ocasiones y nunca he tenido ningún problema. Cuando tuve una duda me respondieron rápidamente. Los recomiendo absolutamente

duncanp21
12/4/18

If you are based outside of HK do not buy. Your home country will charge the applicable rate of Tax on your items and a handling fee which could be up to 200% over the actual tax due. This company will not help you and treat your request with disdain. The products are great but the service is TERRIBLE

Response from Oliver C., modeS Group Ltd. Representative
This is absolute nonsense. Potential duty tax is charged by your customs directly. We have no control nor influence on this procedure. We also stated it on our website, in our shipping terms, that these fees have to be paid by the importer of the goods.Because you are not familiar with your countries import laws is not our fault unfortunately.
doanv
11/6/18

Ce site est juste énorme !!! Pleins de tissus, de papeterie, de gadgets tous plus kawaii les uns que les autres à des prix très abordables. Livraison internationale et gratuite au-delà de 60

antoniad10
11/4/18

Tienen muchísima variedad y de excelente calidad y siempre llega en el tiempo que dicen, compro en modes4u a menudo h siempre ha estado todo bien.

ameliab27
10/4/18

I have recieved everything that I asked. The items are beatiful as much as I expected. Sure Ill ask for more items again

keving281
9/29/18

I ordered several items of stationery on the given site and they arrived here already bent and damaged because of being shipped in a used cheap paper sleeve, pictures below.
Customer Service does not respond after almost 5 days. But they insist on a ridiculous 7 days for potential claims.

Buyers beware Do Not order on this site, they sell cheap stationery with a big markup in the cheapest packaging around.

Tip for consumers: Do Not order here

josed92
9/5/18

Escribo esta Review en Español para las personas de España que pidan por aquí. En mi experiencia todo perfecto. El tiempo de envío es el que pone y la calidad excelente Muy recomendado. Mi novia está muy contenta.

kayleighm9
9/5/18

I ordered a squishy and it came in one week! The squishy was in great condition and it came with a free gift. Yes, the sleepy unicorn squishy was pretty expensive, but the quality is very good. I got an $8 squishy from amazon and the quality and feel of the squishy was not even comparable to the one from modes4u. The packaging was really cute that the free gift and the squishy came in. I really do recommend ordering from them. Love it!

beatrizs10
9/4/18

I have never had any problems and I have already used the page a few times. The delivery takes a little long (almost 2 weeks), but I know it so no problem. Really happy , will for sure buy again.

dorined1
9/4/18

j'ai déjà effectué plusieurs commande et j'ai toujours été ravie de la qualité des produits et du service! super fan, je recommande vivement!

chrystelm
9/2/18

premiere commande reçue tres rapidement , tres beaux tissus , pas deçue.
je recommanderai , sans hesitation

sarinac3
9/1/18

The prices are amazing and I love the squishies so much! Affordable+amazing squishies= YESSS I do think shipping took a while (2 weeks) but I'm just SUPER impatient I would definitely suggest this and not to mention... or mention this is my supplier website for squishies and just if I could, 100% honesty 6/5 stars! Modes4u is my favorite website and I love it

jacquelineb112
8/29/18

cette première commande a été parfaitement effectuée, envoyée très rapidement et le tissu est exactement à ce que je voulais. J'ai dèjà recommandé votre site à des amies patcheuses et je n'hésiterai pas à revenir vous voir.

frederiqueg
8/22/18

Les commandes de tissus sont livrées très rapidement et correspondent complètement à mes demandes.
Je recommande ce site à toutes les passionnées de couture et de jolis tissus originaux.

auere
8/21/18

Plusieurs commandes passées, service irréprochable, livraison rapide malgré la distance ! Tissus de bonne qualité, correspondant à la description. Je recommande !

alexandrat23
8/20/18

Articles de bonne qualité et originaux. L'envoi est très rapide e les articles sont bien emballés. Service client sympathique.

vicentc1
8/18/18

Je suis très satisfaite de ma commande : les tissus que j'ai commandés correspondent en tous points aux visuels, et la commande est arrivée rapidement étant donné la distance. Seul petit bémol : les droits de douane et frais de poste, assez élevés, même si je n'ai pas dépassé 150 euros de commande, mais ils ne sont absolument pas imputables au site (seulement à la douane et à la Poste française), et je commanderai sans doute encore, même malgré les taxes, car les tissus sont magnifiques et très originaux.

Absolutamente sin sentido, su paquete ha sido enviado de vuelta porque no fue reclamado. Todavía no ha sido devuelto a nuestro almacén. Como se explicó antes. Emitiremos un reembolso una vez que haya sido reutilizado. También le hemos enviado la información de seguimiento que puede consultar en línea. Gracias

By Oliver C., modeS Group Ltd. Representative
Questions? Get answers from the modeS Group Ltd. staff and other customers.

8 Photos for modeS Group Ltd.

modeS Group Ltd.?