Review of Poketo

Tel: +1-213-381-7411
customerservice@poketo.com

robynm5
12/3/13

I was so excited to order the wallet I found here: http://poketo.com/shop/wallets/Adventure-Time-Martin-Cendreda-Wallet-1 since I named my daughter after the character pictured. I was extremely disappointed with the quality the day I got it, but thought it was just a different style then I was used to. My cards were all stuck inside the wallet constantly, making it impossible to remove them at times. No more than a week after using the wallet, the pocket stitching tore, making it impossible to store cards at all. The art doesn't fit properly inside the vinyl sleeve it is stitched into, making it seem completely warped unless folded out flat. Extremely disappointed. Also disappointed that I could not locate a review section on your site, so I suppose I'll be posting this review on third-party sites to warn future purchasers.

francisl
10/25/10

I love the mission of this small shop- trying to help artists make a living by helping them produce merchandise with their art. Merchandise comes in a wide variety- tees, stationery, accessories, wallets, etc. Honestly, I like a lot of their artists' works but some of them are not my cup of tea. But everytime I go back, I manage to find something I like. And of course it's also an excuse for me to support the many struggling artists out there. So, good job to the artists- and more so to poketo.com

coryg
10/21/09

The quality of the tees quickly depletes after a few washes, but the prints are fantastic. all tees are 100% preshrunk cotton, which always becomes finer and often fades. it is expected by the tee's construction.
Excellent international customer service was recieved when i purchased a pack of 8 unisex tees and they accidentally included a few female tees instead. They gladly accepted my clain and exchanged them.

tn1
1,587 helpful votes
7/29/09

Poketo.com has a lot of adorably hip t-shirts, bags, houseware that look like they come straight from Japan (but are actually made in the U.S.). Some of the tees (100% cotton) are pricey and others are pricier; the designs of the shirts are actually taken from original artwork At first touch, the t-shirts are as soft as a baby's bottom, but after several washings, the design fades, and the shirt itself gets pilly and is not so soft anymore. The company does well with website purchases, is responsive and ships the next day.

Questions? Get answers from the Poketo staff and other customers.

Poketo?