Review of JUNIQE.com

service@juniqe.com

1 star

erikav2
10/22/14

I absolutely love Juniqes cool artwork and clothes! The icing on the cake is the fantastic support I recieved when I had a problem with my order. The customerservice was so quick to answer, caring and service minded. They can expect more orders from me and my friends in the future!

susans102
10/22/14

Great artwork and products and by far the most superior customer service ever. I was a bit nervous using the pay in advance direct from my account option, but the customer service rep was real cool when I called and even tracked my order by sending me fun updates all the way to delivery. Will use them again!

zom4
10/21/14

Great service and very happy with the products! I was changing my order and was being a little complicated but got great help from the support team that also made sure that the package arrived on time! Recommend it strongly, and will be returning!

nickr46
8/18/14

they have some of the coolest artwork around - hands down the best selection and the quality is amazing. Really good value. The customer service is by far the best I support I have ever encountered online. I spoke with Bobby and have never felt more valued as a customer. Keep up the good work Juniqe.

alexanderb43
8/15/14

Juniqe has some amazing art to choose from! It ships quickly and the customer service is amazing! Definitely recommended!

andersl4
8/14/14

Getting involved with Juniqe have been a real pleasure. The best support I ever encountered, by far!

I'd recommend everyone to visit Juniqe, nothing bad at all to say about the company.

Questions? Get answers from the JUNIQE.com staff and other customers.

JUNIQE.com?