Review of Geekbuying

Tel: +86-(0)755-23943772
service_payment@geekbuying.com

jameso256
3/20/19

I have purchased two phones from here and on both occasions, they have been fantastic. Great prices and quick delivery. On my third phone, I selected the wrong model and needed a refund. Within message, they had resolved the problem and processed a refund. Excellent service all round.

antoniom155
3/19/19

Unfortunately I made an order by mistake, but I did not know that my daughter had already ordered it. Then I asked if it was possible to cancel the order and they were very nice and 12 hours later I received confirmation that the order was cancelled.
Excellent Company are nice and precise, good and I thank them from heart.

provencalr
3/13/19

I buy my Chinese stuff since some years here.
Good price for electronic device and pretty fast service.

aldanag1
2/27/19

The truth is that I am the kind of person who mistrusts online shopping. And above all I had a small problem with my account, but they solved it by providing immediate support.

donutt
2/22/19

I love geekbuying. Bought from them about 6 times, they're great.
Recommend buying from them every time!

Tip for consumers: Check out the LK-TE8 earbuds!!

megg33
2/15/19

I make an order and paid by pay pal , but didn't registered as customer in order to monitor the order status. Geekbuyng didn't send me any order confirmation and order status so the only proof of purchase is the pay pal transaction. How do I get info regarding the order?Some advice? I already wrote an email but no luck yet.
Invoice payment 4863167

Response from Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.
Your order has been sent out already on 2019/2/15 by DHL,
Detailed tracking information was sent to your email just now ,kindly check it .
Regards, GeekBuying
paolot17
2/7/19

Terrible service.
**AVOID**

This company is a complete scam, I ordered a Xiaomi Mi Band 3 from them of £23 value, it was shipped via standard registered mail on the 11th of January.

Shortly thereafter on the 18th of January I started receiving notifications from a company called GFS to pay outstanding fees of VAT (£3.16) and processing fee (£8.00) totalling £11.16, almost 50% of the total order value!!

The website they link to pay is payvatonline.com , I have not heard of any other company that doesn't just ship the item and allow Royal Mail to process the customs charge if necessary, therefore my conclusion is that Geekbuying and GFS are probally double dipping us as the customer!

I DO NOT recommend Geekbuying unless you want to be stung by a cutoms fee by an unknown company that to be honest looks dodgey as hell.

To date I have requested that Geekbuying return the package to themselves and I just want a full refund as accoridng to the tracking number the package is still in Hong Kong.

They have refused.

Order #4831537

UPDATE:
Geekbuying have responded

"Dear Paolo,

It is a pity to see that you have wrote a bad review for us ,we apologize for all the inconvenice
since the custom fee payment is out of our control ,the custom fee process is also decide by your local custom or office
we can't confirm it ,for your case ,if you don't want to pay the tax ,kindly suggest you refuse to sign the parcel then the parcel will return to china ,once the tracking information shows return ,we will apply refund for you
We really appreciate you could remove the bad review ,it is really bad for our company reputation
we will do the best to help you ,best wishes for you"

I responded:

"Good morning Jessica,

Thanks for your response, the issue I have is that this customs is not being dealth with my local customs (Royal Mail), it is being dealt with a unknown company GFS, I can see in the tracking number that the package is still in Hong Kong (not UK) therefore, can you please return it to you and issue me a full refund?"

2ND UPDATE:

GEEKBUYING STILL HASN'T PROVIDED A RESOLUTION, NO RESPONSE FROM FAKE GFS COMPANY TO EMAILS OR CALLS, IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE DEFINATELY DOUBLE DIPPING CUSTOMER

Response from Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.
The full refund 2019/2/11 was arranged ,we will send you the refund receipt ,kindly check the details in your email .
Kindly check it .
robertc1213
1/29/19

I found what I was looking for and received it within the delay announced. I ordered by mistake twice the same product and the customer service reimbursed me without problem. Thanks.

andyf83
1/28/19

I had a very nice experience with the purchasing of my new phone... Shirley and the whole customer service department followed and helped me from the beginning to the end, advising me for the best shipping method, and sending updates constantly about the shipping... A little initial delay in the shipping start has been amazingly fixed with a speed up of the shipping and the phone arrived in my hand exactly in time for my departure.
Thanks a lot Shirley, and whole Geekbuying Team for being so kind!

marcelos6
1/28/19

Geekbuying did not honor the negotiation, more than two months waiting to receive a smartphone, I paid for the BR priority line freight, I also paid the shipping insurance, I asked to review the invoice to avoid customs problems, they ignored and sent an invoice with the information wrong, value and description does not match the device I bought, do not assume they made a mistake, say I do not want to pay for the fees, the device has stopped since 12/26/2018 at customs due to documentation, geekbuying only knows how to ask for it I wait and that the responsibility is not theirs, lack respect, lack to be honest with the client, it is not fair that they ignored my request for reviewing the documentation and now they leave me without the device for which I paid, I am waiting two months and nothing, Excuse me, I want the handset I paid for or my money back. At the time of purchase they fill people with guarantees, but when a problem arises they ignore the customer, shameful.

Tip for consumers: Beaware of the aftersale, don't respect you.

Response from Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
We checked that your package still not arrive unfortunately .
It is in customs clearance process .
The files for customs clearance was sent to your email .
Kindly check it .
mildredd17
1/25/19

I didn't receive the earpods... It was send following the tracking but they couldn't deliver it.... It was send back to shipper ???????

Response from Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
The shipping carrier didn't tell us what's the return reason,maybe due to the order address error or other reason.
For this case,we can help you apply for full refund to you now,for more details kindly check your email about it .
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
www.geekbuying.com
emils34
1/24/19

Purchased item was out of stock. I canceled the order, and they promised to refund. After a month, they have some bank problem and can not refund in my bank account, they asked for paypal account and refund the money after a day.

omerb27
1/24/19

I purchased a ears airpods, but I changed my mind before shipping. In two days they refund me the whole amount.
Order number: 4831399

kenk199
1/24/19

They immediately responded to my order cancellation.
They just confirmed the reason easily.
Thank you so much.
My order number was 4845887.

marcoc86
1/23/19

Amazfit Bip, l'ho ordinato e pagato sabato sera, mi sarei aspettato una conferma d'ordine, così ho cominciato a scrivere mail chiedendo se l'ordine pagato fosse stato ricevuto. A sorpresa, mentre stavo scrivendo un'altra mail è arrivato il postino. Molto veloci, ma una conferma che è tutto ok, no? Sicuro che tornerò a comprare qui, sono comunque molto cortesi e veloci.

vasileiosd
1/23/19

I purchased a Makibes BR3 smartwatch, but I changed my mind before shipping. In two days they refund me the whole amount.

ka86
1/22/19

I purchased an Amazfit Stratos smartwatch after 8 months after the black shining color is coming out . its fake watch please don't waste your money $160 you could get the better watch I made mistake for buying this a chinse fake watch from Geekbuy

Response from Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
Dear customer ,
We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.
Kindly let us know your order ID,one of our aftersale Representative will follow up with your case .
Best Regards ,
Customer Service Representative
mirkot1
1/22/19

il mio ordine è arrivato nei tempi previsti , addirittura due giorni prima . Prezzo qualità ottima , se volete fare dei buoni affari vi consiglio vivamente di acquistare i tuoi regali qui su sitejabber . il mio cellulare funziona alla perfezzione , e sono molto soddisfatto del mio aquisto

il mio ordine è arrivato nei tempi previsti, anche due giorni prima. Prezzo di ottima qualità, se vuoi fare delle buone offerte ti consiglio caldamente di comprare i tuoi regali qui su sitejabber. il mio cellulare funziona perfettamente e sono molto soddisfatto del mio acquisto

donb404
1/21/19

I purchased a Black view bv9500 rugged phone two days ago and had it shipped to the USA, paid $1.89 to ship and received it today. Very happy with the phone and. Very impressed with the very fast shipping to the US. I recommend them if your. Looking for a great price and very fast shipping to the US!!!

pa44
1/16/19

I was glad to find very recently launched electronic items (smartphone in my case) at promotional prices. Customer support responded very quickly with any questions I had. The buying experience was overall very pleasant.

kias5
1/15/19

I have purchased many electronic items from China for many years and this is the 1st time I used GeekBuying to purchase a phone. 1st time using GeekBuying and my purchased phone stuck at custom. Requested from GeekBuying what is the return fees and they reply that they don't know until they received the returned item. They can't even estimate the return cost to me. This shows that they are very poor and inexperience in handling delivery.

So, beware that your purchased item(s) might stuck at the custom. Better use other company, eventhought GeekBuying can provide a slightly cheaper price BUT it is not worth the hassle and "extra" $$ paying the custom.

Just my 2 cents...

Response from Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
Thank you for purchasing at Geekbuying. We are sorry to tell you that Geekbuying ships items globally and is not liable for any form of custom fees or taxes applicable on the items purchased from Geekbuying.com. Kindly check more information here: https://www.geekbuying.com/help/payment_and_shipping/taxes_customs_and_duties
Sorry again. Regards, GeekBuying
andrasr
1/14/19

I've been the buyer of the GeekBuying webshop for the fifth year and I'm happy with every single purchase.With a short deadline, I always got an impeccable product.For my questions, I also received a nice, helpful answer in a short time. In all cases, the question was resolved or answered.I can only recommend it to every kind of customer and I can only tell the best about the GeekBuying webshop.

ericg265
1/14/19

tres serieux Suite Une réception manquante service
réaction du client

bien
bravo

marcelor16
1/13/19

Very nice! I recomend!!!!!!!!! Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Like this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great sellers!!!!!!!

paveli5
1/10/19

Very good price for drone - redpawz r020 with fpv and remote controller. I'm satisfied.
Fast support and help.
Recommended this marketplace.

Hi Customer Maybe you could contact us here according your problem support_payment@geekbuying.com About payment failure, invalid coupon, duplicated orders, cancel orders, report error support_tracking@geekbuying.com About change address/shipping method, order status, tracking information, custom clearance support_aftersale@geekbuying.com About missing item, wrong item, defective item, item problems Best regards Geekbuying.com

By wendy w.

Hi Robert Thanks for your question. Here we checked the parcel has been delivered to you, hope you can satisfied with it. Thank you . Geekbuying.com

By Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative

Hi Customer ,we check our colleague has arranged the refund for you already, whether you have received it or not For more information , please feel free to contact our colleague here with your order number:support_tracking@geekbuying.com Best regards Geekbuying.com

By wendy w.

The "processing" could take a whole week. Shipment speed depends on DHL. Something in the range they are promising (3-5 days)

By Joshua G.

I would maybe start the ball rolling with Paypal. This is the thing, if no issues then they great, any issues and they are more than useless.

By David M.

hello ,Petros , would you please tell us what inquiries do you have for the products .please send an email to service_payment@geekbuying.com ,they will help you with it .

By Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!! They are a scam! They stole my money!

By Nikola B.

Hi prahlad Thanks for your question. All the items sold from our site are NEW and No used, pls be at ease. Thank you . Geekbuying.com

By Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative

Hi Dieter Thanks for your question. The shipping time is decided by the shipment you chose. You can check here: http://www.geekbuying.com/help/payment_and_shipping/shipping_guide Thank you . Geekbuying.com

By Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative

Hi nick Thanks for your question. Normally, we need 2-7 days to process the new orders, as there are so many orders everyday. If you have urgent issue, feel free to contact our customer service for help. Thank you . Geekbuying.com

By Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Geekbuying staff and other customers.

Geekbuying?