Review of Geekbuying

Tel: +86-(0)755-23943772
service_payment@geekbuying.com

mauricior27
5/17/19

Tuve un detalle con el cobro de mi pedido y me resolvieron de manera clara y muy rápida. Lo recomiendo ampliamente

norag27
5/7/19

Tuve un problema y me lo ha resuelto rapido y excelentemente. Recomiendo Geekbuying. Los productos estan a muy buen precio y hacen envios a Argentina ESTO es muy conveniente dado que nuestro Pais ahora permite el puerta a puerta con valores de hasta USD 50.

muhammedr7
4/30/19

Found a pair of QCY T1 Pro earbuds at the cheapest rate, then the price reduced after my order for which they even gave me a partial refund. The customer support was excellent and shipped and delivered to India in two weeks.

viktora6
4/30/19

Bought some iPhone cables with them, quality is great. Shipping is fast and price is affordable! Quite good supplier, will come again!

oferg
4/27/19

I purchased several products at very good prices, and reasonable delivery time.
When I needed the help of the customer service, especially canceling an order (which is not trivial in most shopping sites) i got a decent and efficient fast service.

miguela140
4/27/19

I made a purchase by mistake, I opened a ticket and they canceled it without problems and they gave me back the moneyI

renatop9
4/24/19

Unfortunately I had my order misplaced by the post office, however, I received an excellent service to solve the incident, thanks for the geekbuying team!

vincenzod11
4/20/19

I ordered a wrong product, the service immediately cancelled my order and provide me a full refund .
Good customer service
Thanks

danielg418
4/18/19

I ordered a wrong product, the service of payment helped me, immediately cancelled my order and provide me a full refund .
Good customer service!

paulp429
4/18/19

Supplied defective Xiaomi scooters - brake issues which caused safety issue from day 1. Based in China with slow, unresponsive and deceitful CS service. Refusing to collect and refund scooters.

Do not buy from them.

timr207
4/4/19

1 Day after my Order I wanted to Cancel it and asked for a refund. No Issues with that! Great Customer Support.

daniell463
4/4/19

I made a mistake with my purchase, customer service responded quickly and there was no hassle. Prices are always better on here than competitors, so I'll be shopping here again!

alexl321
4/4/19

Low prices and excellent customer service! I recommend this shop to everyone!I needed to get in touch and I had a quick return!

danielb631
4/3/19

I purchased my tv box from geekbuying because it was $10 less than Ebay. It took almost 3 weeks to arrive and when it did arrive, it did not work. I went back and forth with geekbuying about the issue. They just kept saying "Don't worry, it will work" and gave fake trouble shooting guides. After 2 weeks of the run around they emailed me. They said we will give you $30 of the $50 because it would cost them too much to return it to China. They actually stole $20 from and admit it and said go ahead tell your bank we defrauded you, we don't care. I have all the emails to prove this. They are a complete SCAM!!!! Don't buy!

Response from Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
Dear customer ,
We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.
Kindly let us know your order ID,one of our aftersale Representative will follow up with your case .
Best Regards ,
Customer Service Representative
jasonl316
4/2/19

Great customer service! Easy to reach the support team and receive response from them timely. Looking forward to see the item arrival.

stevek346
3/25/19

Wish they had 7 stars..
I would gladly give them ...
I was leaving for overseas
and I need it the phone that I have ordered from Geekbying.. NOT ONLY...they did take care of my problem but they keep me informed along the way with 2 or 3 emails every 24 hours until I got my package about 8 hours a go...thank you very much for the overnight Express with DHL..I appreciate it...Thanks for the upgrade..you know how to do business and take care of your customers...your To customer service IS EXCELLENT....I don't know if there are any more business that operate with those kind OF ETHICS (any more) that they put customer satisfaction AHEAD of profit ...THANK YOU Jenifer and your Team ....in the future if I need something I WILL COME BACK TO YOU TO SEE IF YOU HAVE WHAT I NEED before I go any where else and make SURE that all my Friends know about your company...that's how (much )..happy I AM....
Thanks again..
STEVE K.
03/23/2019

jameso256
3/20/19

I have purchased two phones from here and on both occasions, they have been fantastic. Great prices and quick delivery. On my third phone, I selected the wrong model and needed a refund. Within message, they had resolved the problem and processed a refund. Excellent service all round.

antoniom155
3/19/19

Unfortunately I made an order by mistake, but I did not know that my daughter had already ordered it. Then I asked if it was possible to cancel the order and they were very nice and 12 hours later I received confirmation that the order was cancelled.
Excellent Company are nice and precise, good and I thank them from heart.

provencalr
3/13/19

I buy my Chinese stuff since some years here.
Good price for electronic device and pretty fast service.

aldanag1
2/27/19

The truth is that I am the kind of person who mistrusts online shopping. And above all I had a small problem with my account, but they solved it by providing immediate support.

donutt
2/22/19

I love geekbuying. Bought from them about 6 times, they're great.
Recommend buying from them every time!

Tip for consumers: Check out the LK-TE8 earbuds!!

megg33
2/15/19

I make an order and paid by pay pal , but didn't registered as customer in order to monitor the order status. Geekbuyng didn't send me any order confirmation and order status so the only proof of purchase is the pay pal transaction. How do I get info regarding the order?Some advice? I already wrote an email but no luck yet.
Invoice payment 4863167

Response from Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.
Your order has been sent out already on 2019/2/15 by DHL,
Detailed tracking information was sent to your email just now ,kindly check it .
Regards, GeekBuying
paolot17
2/7/19

Terrible service.
**AVOID**

This company is a complete scam, I ordered a Xiaomi Mi Band 3 from them of £23 value, it was shipped via standard registered mail on the 11th of January.

Shortly thereafter on the 18th of January I started receiving notifications from a company called GFS to pay outstanding fees of VAT (£3.16) and processing fee (£8.00) totalling £11.16, almost 50% of the total order value!!

The website they link to pay is payvatonline.com , I have not heard of any other company that doesn't just ship the item and allow Royal Mail to process the customs charge if necessary, therefore my conclusion is that Geekbuying and GFS are probally double dipping us as the customer!

I DO NOT recommend Geekbuying unless you want to be stung by a cutoms fee by an unknown company that to be honest looks dodgey as hell.

To date I have requested that Geekbuying return the package to themselves and I just want a full refund as accoridng to the tracking number the package is still in Hong Kong.

They have refused.

Order #4831537

UPDATE:
Geekbuying have responded

"Dear Paolo,

It is a pity to see that you have wrote a bad review for us ,we apologize for all the inconvenice
since the custom fee payment is out of our control ,the custom fee process is also decide by your local custom or office
we can't confirm it ,for your case ,if you don't want to pay the tax ,kindly suggest you refuse to sign the parcel then the parcel will return to china ,once the tracking information shows return ,we will apply refund for you
We really appreciate you could remove the bad review ,it is really bad for our company reputation
we will do the best to help you ,best wishes for you"

I responded:

"Good morning Jessica,

Thanks for your response, the issue I have is that this customs is not being dealth with my local customs (Royal Mail), it is being dealt with a unknown company GFS, I can see in the tracking number that the package is still in Hong Kong (not UK) therefore, can you please return it to you and issue me a full refund?"

2ND UPDATE:

GEEKBUYING STILL HASN'T PROVIDED A RESOLUTION, NO RESPONSE FROM FAKE GFS COMPANY TO EMAILS OR CALLS, IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE DEFINATELY DOUBLE DIPPING CUSTOMER

Response from Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.
The full refund 2019/2/11 was arranged ,we will send you the refund receipt ,kindly check the details in your email .
Kindly check it .
Best Regards,
Geekbuying
robertc1213
1/29/19

I found what I was looking for and received it within the delay announced. I ordered by mistake twice the same product and the customer service reimbursed me without problem. Thanks.

andyf83
1/28/19

I had a very nice experience with the purchasing of my new phone... Shirley and the whole customer service department followed and helped me from the beginning to the end, advising me for the best shipping method, and sending updates constantly about the shipping... A little initial delay in the shipping start has been amazingly fixed with a speed up of the shipping and the phone arrived in my hand exactly in time for my departure.
Thanks a lot Shirley, and whole Geekbuying Team for being so kind!

Hi Customer Maybe you could contact us here according your problem support_payment@geekbuying.com About payment failure, invalid coupon, duplicated orders, cancel orders, report error support_tracking@geekbuying.com About change address/shipping method, order status, tracking information, custom clearance support_aftersale@geekbuying.com About missing item, wrong item, defective item, item problems Best regards Geekbuying.com

By wendy w.

Hi Robert Thanks for your question. Here we checked the parcel has been delivered to you, hope you can satisfied with it. Thank you . Geekbuying.com

By Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative

Hi Customer ,we check our colleague has arranged the refund for you already, whether you have received it or not For more information , please feel free to contact our colleague here with your order number:support_tracking@geekbuying.com Best regards Geekbuying.com

By wendy w.

The "processing" could take a whole week. Shipment speed depends on DHL. Something in the range they are promising (3-5 days)

By Joshua G.

I would maybe start the ball rolling with Paypal. This is the thing, if no issues then they great, any issues and they are more than useless.

By David M.

The quality is very poor. They ship from China and do not care about the product. And don't try to get a full refund either because they are scammmers.

By Daniel B.

hello ,Petros , would you please tell us what inquiries do you have for the products .please send an email to service_payment@geekbuying.com ,they will help you with it .

By Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!! They are a scam! They stole my money!

By Nikola B.

Hi prahlad Thanks for your question. All the items sold from our site are NEW and No used, pls be at ease. Thank you . Geekbuying.com

By Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative

Hi Dieter Thanks for your question. The shipping time is decided by the shipment you chose. You can check here: http://www.geekbuying.com/help/payment_and_shipping/shipping_guide Thank you . Geekbuying.com

By Geekbuying C., Geekbuying Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Geekbuying staff and other customers.

Geekbuying?