Review of SlickDeals

2018 Customer choice award

danielb532
Daniel B.
1/13/20
I've saved thousands of dollars using this site from purchasing every day items to gifts for family and friends. If only my friends and family knew how much I paid for some the exclusive item they have enjoyed over the years. The community ensures nobody buys something for more than they needed to. Resulting in steep discounts on stellar merchandise.
williamk620
William K.
1/11/20
I always check Slickdeals before purchasing from a website. I’ve saved over a million dollars so far. Thanks, Slickdeals!
tarikz1
Tarik Z.
1/10/20
Very useful site to keep up to date on every video game, pc, and console discount going on. I thought most of this stuff only went on sale like twice a month, but on here every day a new great deal i come across.
juanp188
Juan P.
1/10/20
I keep getting msgs that items i ordered that there was no one available to receive the items (signature required) (PO did NOT require signature). I ran all over to try to find my items and finally found out that they have been at the post office. Before i went to ups to check, i checked item tracking and tracking said they were in transit when in fact they were sitting in the PO. This is when i realized that no attempt had been made to deliver to my home when the shipping address is my PO Box. Why is this happening?
rosemarye5
Rosemary E.
1/8/20
Generally all works out fine. There are times that things are no longer available or don't really work the way the deal is advertised but for the most part I've been pleased and glad Slick Deals exists. Target is terrible as their meat deals are never available in their stores and I have written and told them so.
emiliou2
emilio U.
1/8/20
All merchandise that I purchased in slick deals I did with significant discount and customer reviews helped a lot in my decision whether to purchase the product. I have very good experience with the companies that I buy from.
janisa12
Janis A.
1/6/20
I've found some good deals on SlickDeals; However, far too often deals are no longer available when clicking through to Buy Now.
mariam981
Maria M.
1/4/20
Slickdeals is an efficient and effective method for finding the best online deals and sales quickly.
anonymousy682
anonymous Y.
1/4/20
i visit this site at least once a day just to check up on deals ... its my go to place for a lot of my electronic deals
katieo26
Katie O.
1/3/20
I ordered a Chromebook and by the time they processed my order it had expired or ran out. Not pleased with the company but happy to have found slickdeals!
drewi1
Drew I.
1/2/20
Easy to use site, great deals. Honest pricing. Been using this site religiously ever since my first purchase.
anonymousj678
anonymous J.
1/1/20
Love checking out Slickdeals each morning. Find great deals in streaming movies & TV shows.
Love looking through deals & comments. Thanks to everyone who contributes.
bobm567
Bob M.
1/1/20
Best deal website of them all! Better than dealnews, clark's deals and brads deals. What makes it the best is how fast people post the deals and leave comments on the items your browsing.
anonymousm711
anonymous M.
12/30/19
Single stop shop for all most all the brands and great reviews/comments by customers who have already owned that specific product. I love Slickdeals.
debbiev22
Debbie V.
12/29/19
Fantastic posting about great deals and the product discussions have been very educational and helpful!
rileyn17
Riley N.
12/29/19
with Slickdeals sharing from many friends around the nations, i could many good deals so far and saving a lot :)
joes1236
Joe S.
12/29/19
This is the best site ever for the best deals out there if you are not signed up you are missing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peterd191
Peter D.
12/27/19
Slickdeals is the best website around to find anything you're looking for at a cheaper price. From free deals to coupons to discounted deals on the everyday purchases you're looking for. If you don't take a quick minute to look for what you're shopping for on SD then you're doing yourself and your wallet a huge disservice.
randallr147
Randall R.
12/27/19
I've had great success using Slickdeals to purchase quite a few products, including items for myself as well as gifts for friends & family. It's my go-to site for electronics & shoes.
balal
Bala L.
12/25/19
One-stop for all your offers & deals. Sure you will love it.
I'm using for more than 6 years its really helpful community for spending less bucks
dannylosqj
Dannylosq J.
12/20/19
Thank you, Slickdeals! for Saving me so much Time running around online, trying to find a good deal... on sale priced items that I was searching for but wasn't aware about these special sale prices...Thank you and all your informers for these wonderful Deals online and at participating stores in my area! I'm proud to be on a member of this club. Thanks again!
debmalyag
Debmalya G.
12/20/19
Slickdeals has saved me a lot of dough over the years! Saving money is addictive, I probably check Slickdeals at least four to five times a day and still regret when I miss a great deal for not checking in more often! Yeah, first world problems!
brianm1033
Brian M.
12/18/19
I love this site/app. I used the site for years and now with the app too, it is awesome! I like that you can setup an alert to tell you when a deal comes up. Awesome work guys!
chadr83
Chad R.
12/17/19
Have used Slickdeals for years now and appreciate the site greatly. Use it very often and it always helps when I'm on the hunt for something. It's helped me save money countless times!
anonymousy663
anonymous Y.
12/17/19
I love being able to stay on top of deals across multiple genres. Slickdeals is my one stop shop for Christmas and even occasional shopping!
5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SlickDeals