Review of SlickDeals

2018 Customer choice award

christ416
Chris T.
10/10/19

My favorite site on the net, I should set it as my homepage since it's literally the first site I always come to.

jasonk383
Jason K.
10/5/19

I love the nature of SlickDeals. It would be great if UI settings and "seen" front page deals could be stored by SD so that any time I go to the site from any device I get the same experience once logged in.

anonymouse610
anonymous E.
10/2/19

I am not a member but visit site daily and often find deals either B&M close to me or online. Highly recommended.

minhn23
Minh N.
9/30/19

The tab "Deals" on the top left is sometimes bugged out like it would disappeared before I can click on "Frontpage Deals" or "Popular Deals". This only happens like 50% of the time but I don't know what causes it to bug.

ronnieg39
Ronnie G.
9/28/19

Slickdeals has always been great. I checked it at least once a day for great deals and i've had it bookmarked for the last 5 years.

anonymousm612
anonymous M.
9/26/19

First of all, I love Slickdeals! I've been using the forum/app for years. You guys and the SD community have really saved me cash numerous times throughout the years and that amazes me. It's made me a smarter shopper on all fronts. Thanks!

anonymousv584
anonymous V.
9/26/19

The best place bar none for deal hunting, great commentary, and overall feeling of suspense as to how much will I spend each time I visit.

anonymouso605
anonymous O.
9/25/19

I use this site more than I use SEARCH on the Internet. I use this site almost as much as Amazon. That's A LOT! It's like my portal to the web.

anonymousm609
anonymous M.
9/25/19

Love slick deals. I am almost 70 yrs old and could never find such great deals by myself. I'm a true fan and talk you guys up every chance I get. Told many seniors in my 55+ community about your site.

anonymousq590
anonymous Q.
9/24/19

Good, timely notifications of deals I would have otherwise missed. Read the comments, though, as while the prices are good, some of the items may not be. This is just something to be aware of, and not a ding at Slickdeals.

johnh2373
John H.
9/23/19

I've been a big user of slickdeals since 2003 and continue to visit this site weekly if not daily. I've found some incredible deals here for things I needed and things I wanted.

Thank you SD!

annar3028
anna r.
9/22/19

I have been using the Slickdeals since its inception. This is the best deal site that has ever existed. Thank you, Slickdeals!!

richardp627
Richard P.
9/19/19

Slickdeals is my go-to site for a roundup of daily bargains around the web as well as informed consumer based reviews.

jordanl104
9/18/19

I found some good coupons in their website. Also like the website interface. But still there are many coupons that don't work. So they need to verify coupons more.

eugenior7
Eugenio R.
9/18/19

Community is very helpful and nice, and i really appreciate that about a site that features all kinds of deals across the shopping spectrum.

karthie
Karthi E.
9/18/19

Many items I bought through the deals posted from slickdeals and comment is very useful to make a purchase for any product.

karenx9
Karen X.
9/17/19

To conveniently have all the best deals on one site is superb. The OPs and reviews have been also very helpful

anonymousk586
anonymous K.
9/17/19

Good place to get oriented with great community to verify; but never quite know if there's corruption in what is elevated to the front page

michaelo130
Michael O.
9/17/19

I check slickdeals daily. Greatly appreciate the social aspect of interacting with other shoppers who appreciate value and great products.

derricko7
9/13/19

I have benefited from SlickDeals' promotions countless times because of contributions by fellow SlickDeal users. The website always has up-to-date promotion details for products of all categories. If you are looking for the greatest deals on the internet, you cannot miss SlickDeals!

natalief62
Natalie F.
9/13/19

Always the go to website for ALL the awesome deals! Easy to navigate, and fun to scan through all the deals along with comments from users.

maurao8
Maura O.
9/12/19

This is a great community that's saved me thousands of dollars, and enabled me to win thousands of dollars in cash and prizes. It's my go-to for the best deals and sweeps online. I also appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the forums whenever I can, to pay it forward in gratitude to the many posters who have helped me.

asifi9
Asif I.
9/11/19

Great deals and more than great reviews and comments from fellow slickdealers. Slickdeals is really one of its kind in the world. Thanks for helping people like me learn and do optimal shopping.

davidt796
David T.
9/10/19

Slickdeals is the best, love them for saving me money, hate them for finding deals that i dont need to spend my money on, but always happy to save money.

brianj127
Brian J.
9/10/19

not only great deals but i love the comments left by others. at times, the comments help me make an intelligent choice when to buy and when not to.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SlickDeals