Review of SlickDeals

heatherb364
1/20/19

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!
IT is a Fraud.
We paid for a HOVER BOARD and it has never arrived!
I have made contact with them several times and an automated response is sent. The number to call says it does not exist and this address in Durban is not valid either.
My kids saved for a year and ended up losing R2200!
BE VERY CAREFULL!

anonymousf296
anonymous F.
1/14/19

Slickdeals is awesome, first site I check every morning. I love that you can set up deal alerts for items that you don't need right away but might want to keep an eye out for deals on. Community is generally very friendly and helpful too!

johnc1002
John C.
1/13/19

Slickdeals is my fav shopping site. Have bought some great products for great prices after seeing them here. Lot of great info in the posts.

anonymouss379
anonymous S.
1/13/19

The experts on Slickdeals guide people to save money with codes! Comparing and contrasting of customers, makes life easier to choose what is the better deal, at a better price!! =P

anonymousm297
anonymous M.
1/12/19

Other than I spend more money than I intended because I find more deals than what I came looking for, its great lol

frankp265
Frank P.
1/8/19

Great website. Deals on pretty much anything you want, sooner or later. I have found many bargains here.

sebastiang17
Sebastian G.
1/7/19

I check it every morning when i wake up and every night before i go to sleep. Actually I'm on here quite a bit. I've gotten many great deals through this site and always let people klnow aout it.

stevej286
Steve J.
1/4/19

This service is great if you're willing to wait for a "deal" most deals are valid sometimes a deal may not pan out but it's because I waited too long to grab the deal. Thanks slick deals for making this site!! Been using this site for many years!

sharadr2
Sharad R.
1/4/19

Love the deals on here, and the option to set deal alerts. I've gotten to the point of almost checking on here at least once before making ANY purchases anymore

rw74
R W.
1/4/19

I Like it but the featured deals are mostly Credit Cards that are the same they should Have there own area

erickak1
Ericka K.
1/3/19

Absolutely amazing website! Always has all the best deals! Keep up the good work & thank you to you all!

adamk203
Adam K.
1/3/19

Wonderful site! I visit it at least 2-3x a day and have easily saved hundreds on games and tech. Can't recommend it enough

jenniferr429
1/2/19

Most of the coupons on this site does not work. Some of the deals are more expensive than going directly to the original website to buy products. So be careful. Do the research first.

dennisv29
Dennis V.
12/28/18

I always wondered how a lot of these deals were spotted but have never been disappointed with all the stuff I bought. I trust the reviews here more than Amazon's.

donaldf45
Donald F.
12/27/18

I have a lot of great deals (maybe too many) on Slickdeals. You guys are keeping my wallet empty. Lol

bobb672
Bob B.
12/26/18

great place to find outstanding deals! Highly recommend. Love the user comments to give tips about the deal.

anonymousu284
anonymous U.
12/24/18

i have saved hundreds, if not thousands using this site... best site online, i must check every day and often throughout the day too!

rajz1
Raj Z.
12/22/18

Slickdeals is one of the sites I browse everyday, will not buy anything online before searching for the item here. Infact when I keep searching for a item for few days, the item shows up on your site. May be you pass on the searched items to vendors. No complaints as long as I get a good deal :) keep doing the same great work. Happy holidays to the entire team! Cheers!

joyt28
Joy T.
12/20/18

Has save me so many times over the years when it comes to saving money and finding items I need/want.

tannien
Tannie N.
12/20/18

Some of the deals are very good, but not all the time. I bought a laptop the other month from Staples, tried to do everything everyone else was doing to get their deal, but I didn't get the deal at all. Rather disappointing even after talking to a Staples phone rep who was very unaccommodating. So not all the deals work on Slickdeals. I'm appreciative that I get updates for certain things.

danielo91
Daniel O.
12/19/18

love the website love the layout very easy to use and my wife blames yall for my spending from this site,but its ok i love it

anonymousk268
anonymous K.
12/18/18

I like the Deal Alerts. But they should be improved to be more useful.
For example, I should be allowed to specify a price limit.
Alert me only if the item price drops below the limit.

michaelc1470
Michael C.
12/14/18

Slickdeals helps me find the best deals around and saves me a ton of money! I highly recommend this website!

anonymousa407
anonymous A.
12/11/18

Slickdeals is my go-to site when I'm looking to save money. I've been very pleased with the site's content.

dustinl35
Dustin L.
12/11/18

I use SlickDeals.net daily for everything. I check at least four to five times a day. SlickDeals is my religion. :)

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SlickDeals