Review of SlickDeals

2018 Customer choice award

jackh168
Jack H.
12/9/19
Been using Sd's for years & am happy with site... Little heavy on Amazon, but as long as one understands that & make selection to purchase wisely all is good. The feedback is pretty good.
vernonw80
Vernon W.
12/5/19
Great pricing in one place to find all. Haven't had a bad experience so far and completely satisfied
abhays16
Abhay S.
12/4/19
I love sd as it saves me money always..! I wish we can have a feature added to sd where we can share interest on a product that we wish to find the deal at a certain price range.
glennh146
Glenn H.
12/1/19
I check this website a couple of times a day and I have taken advantage of some of the deals offered here. This is a convenient way to find the best deals.
krishnae1
Krishna E.
11/30/19
slick deal has become first avenue of reference for our shopping, we hardly buy anything before consulting the slickdeal site to make sure we are getting the best deal possible.
andrewt261
Andrew T.
11/29/19
I've been using slickdeals for years and I still love going to the site as well as using their app. The comments are usually very helpful in letting me know whether the deals are good or so so. It's built on a great community!
bobbyleen
BobbyLee N.
11/27/19
Great timing to take advantage of fantastic deals. Love Slickdeals but why no Amazon cards dropped to my email?
eddieg76
EDDIE G.
11/26/19
Saved quite a bit of money on Slickdeals and I find it much more easier to use than a price search engine like pricegrabber.
carleenl5
Carleen L.
11/26/19
So far so good. Slickdeals always finds me great prices on things I want/need. And I so appreciate the feedback from others, as sometimes I get lost in all the tech stuff.
joni18
Jon I.
11/25/19
Best place on the planet to track down deals you might like and keep of track of deals you are looking for. And to make it even better this is plenty of commentary available about each deal. And a great place to seek additional information if needed. I only have 1 piece of constructive feedback. Many of the items have comments that run for 100s of pages. It would be great if there was an easier way to sift through or SEARCH these pages. :-)
lacindab
LaCinda B.
11/22/19
Best deal site, hands down. This should be your first stop before you buy anything. Great community of smart consumers who know how to get the very best price.
saulr20
Saul R.
11/21/19
Alerts me to some interesting values. I can certainly recommend the site to anyone interested in good deals that are coming up. I have taken advantage of many of them.
anonymousq655
anonymous Q.
11/21/19
Can't recommend Slickdeals enough, the quality of the deals and the community providing all the needed details and recommendations is unsurpassed.
neilu5
Neil U.
11/20/19
Slickdeals is great for finding the best, most up-to-date deals on just about anything! The interface is nice and despite all the information and content everywhere, it's all useful and doesn't feel cluttered. Slickdeal alerts are really the best part though.
anonymouss739
anonymous S.
11/19/19
I do not like when Negative comments are discouraged, even if it against the forum. Lost one start for that.
laxmanb
Laxman B.
11/19/19
Great. More than 5 times, I will go to slickdeals.net. No matter my brain is absent, my hands type it at least once a day. Deals are very slick
krishnaw2
krishna W.
11/19/19
I am addicted to Slickdeals. I visit this page several times a day and I won't buy a single item without searching for it here.
timt106
Tim T.
11/18/19
I always find the most amazing deals on Slickdeals. I've saved tons of money over the years using the deals that I've found!
anonymouso670
anonymous O.
11/14/19
Great platform! Most practical way to locate the best online deals on the Internet! Thanks, Slickdeals!
balajik5
Balaji K.
11/14/19
Often I get very good deal. Also, opinions/suggestions by other slickdeal enthusiast is greatly appreciated
toddd211
Todd D.
11/13/19
I have found so many great deals on Slickdeals. I like this web site, cause when you see something you want and click on it, it takes you to the sellers web site. You deal directly with them not a 3rd part;y web site. Thanks Slickdeals for all Y'all do.
micahb40
Micah B.
11/12/19
This is the best website for shopping. Honest user ratings, reviews, opinions and advice. This is legitimately the best community on the web.
gauravn10
GAURAV N.
11/10/19
It's been great website, app. Sleek and fast, helps me find deals easily. I am one of the best feature is deal alerts with rating, it keeps me informed.
Thank you! Great job!!
anonymousf609
anonymous F.
11/9/19
Slickdeals has saved me a bunch of money, but sometimes the deal have expired before I get my email.
anonymoush644
anonymous H.
11/5/19
Ive been using slickdeals for year and have recommended the site to every person I know who likes a good deal.
5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SlickDeals