SlickDeals

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

SlickDeals has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 5,946 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SlickDeals also ranks 9th among Coupons sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.9%
5,316

• From the front page deals to the forums for people looking for deals, this site has it all...
  • Slickdeals is my go-to site for a roundup of daily bargains around the web as well as informed consumer based reviews.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• There are plenty of other good deal sites, specially this time of year, like BFAds.net.
How would you rate SlickDeals?

“Almost religiously check SD before making any purchases...”

Sharad R.
5/24/20

Almost religiously check SD before making any purchases for anything lately. There has been far too many times I've found the same item for far cheaper via SD, or if its not urgent, I just leave a deal alert till I find it for the right price. Highly recommended and hope it doesn't get too commercialized with companies running their products as ads like other sites end up being

“Shill Deals”

Jane D.
10/26/18

Ever since the original site owner/creator sold out to private equity firms, the site has become all about making money. The majority of posts are nothing more than sponsored ads, and spam posted by paid shills. Nobody cares about the members/community, and they have lost all integrity. I won't use the site anymore. There are plenty of other good deal sites, specially this time of year, like BFAds.net.

Reviews (5,946)

front page (11) deal sites (4) go-to site (3) great site (10) price mistakes (3) need something (3) great deals (37) deals site (6)
sharadr5
Sharad R.
May 24th, 2020
tracyb155
Tracy B.
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals is my go-to for finding out the scoop on good deals and not-so-good deals. Sometimes, I think something is slick until I read about all of the issues folks on SD had with items. I also have learned a lot purely by reading the comments. I have gotten some super great prices by using slickdeals and have always recommended SD. I don't feel like the deals are as slick as they used to be, but overall, I still find much better prices on things I need and don't need by checking here first!
chads388
Chad S.
May 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Well, I'm not technically buying anything on Slickdeals.... I'm just gaining awareness of the best deals on the Internet. But yes, it's generally a very good experience. I appreciate that any deal posted also shows feedback, so you can research if a promo code doesn't appear to be working, etc.
danielb532
Daniel B.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've saved thousands of dollars using this site from purchasing every day items to gifts for family and friends. If only my friends and family knew how much I paid for some the exclusive item they have enjoyed over the years. The community ensures nobody buys something for more than they needed to. Resulting in steep discounts on stellar merchandise.
axelv5
Axel V.
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals can be a bit complicated but it's super useful in finding good deals! Highly recommend looking up anything you're going to buy on slickdeals before you buy anywhere else.
anonymousf797
anonymous F.
April 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
It's cool, and this is the first time that I have ever been annoyed to provide feedback, so kudos to you!...don't make it a habit tho'. lol
anonymousp870
anonymous P.
May 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was a longtime member of Fatwallet and was sorry to see them go. I know Slickdeals has also been around a long time. I haven't gotten as involved here as I did there but I'm retired now on a fixed income so I imagine that is most likely the reason. I haven't really ventured into the forums much but intend to do so. So at this time I really don't have any suggestions for improvements but appreciate the opportunity to do so.
anonymousm711
anonymous M.
December 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Single stop shop for all most all the brands and great reviews/comments by customers who have already owned that specific product. I love Slickdeals.
tewieldt
July 26th, 2020
Slick deals has got some really slick deals. I was searching for a smart android tv and I managed to find one in their very large collection of Tvs. The spects were just as stated when I finally received it and it has been working fine ever since. The service was great and I have no complaints. Just make sure that you know what you are looking for before you order from the slickdeals store.
piroozw
Pirooz W.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
(you are asking me to confirm the ratings for some random purchase from two months ago and haven't even specified which purchase this is ....? you can delete what's in these parantheses) I'm completely addicted to Slickdeals --I love the community and I love the incredible savings. I have been able to purchase so many more things now within the constraints of a smaller budget.
maryc450
Mary C.
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals has become my most addictive favorite site to find great deals !! I find it fascinating that a man came up with this idea years ago sitting in his room. Look at what it’s grown to be! Dreams are possible out there folks, don’t ever give up with any creative idea you might have.
Give slickdeals a try, you’ll LOVE IT ! Just take the time to read up on it, because there is tips that will get you on your way to saving a lot of money. LOVE SLICKDEALS ! The only problem I see, is that you will find yourself glued to the screen not wanting to miss out on the next awesome bargain !
sallyl130
Sally L.
May 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
I used to love the daily prizes you gave. Don't see them any more, but hoping I'm just missing them, not that they are gone. Love being able to find deals.
robertl1546
Robert L.
May 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
I mean, it's free, has a variety of items that populate on the front page - forums and commentary from other members. It's pretty great. Just my wallet can cry sometimes perhaps.
anonymousp821
anonymous P.
March 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Just found out about this amazing deal finder! What a time and headache saver! It does all the work for you to save you money on purchases!
seanp75
Sean P.
April 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals has worked extremely well for me in the past few years. I hope you can add a dark theme to your website and please fix issues and bugs on the Android app, the experience lacks greatly when compared to IOS version.
nickh379
Nick H.
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
It's easy to find what I am looking for, and I can set the right level of notifications that don't bother me.
jeffreyr444
jeffrey r.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Some incredible deals but always a savings...
1st stop when shopping!!!
Great customer participation and eagle eyes on saving the $$$!!!
paulg145
Paul G.
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
If I grouped all the deals I have saved money on over the years I've visiting slickdeals, I would imagine its between 800 to 1,200 dollars. It is policed well, trash postings get noticed by many members as well as and down voted.
gerardh54
Gerard H.
January 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've purchased many good deals from here and I'm thankful for this website and I hope it's not going anywhere.
richardm1587
Richard M.
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I always check slickdeals first before I browse elsewhere.
find a lot of good deals that usually interest me.
rileyn17
Riley N.
December 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
with Slickdeals sharing from many friends around the nations, i could many good deals so far and saving a lot :)
phillips200
Phillip S.
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've always used this site as a guidepost for finding great deals from a variety of items! I check it constantly throughout the day.
ericb227
Eric B.
June 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ALWAYS find EXCELLENT deals on Slickdeals!!!!!! You guys need to stop it, I'm spending way too much money...lol!!!! (Acutally, I'm saving a ton)
kene22
Ken E.
March 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
The only problem I come across many times is when my email hits me. (auto check every minute for new emails) the deal is expired. Not sure why that happens so much.
jimmyp120
jimmy p.
April 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great place to shop for tremendous saving, people help each others to get on specific information of items

Do you have high score reputation old slickdeals account? if you could hlep our company to post deal on it, we wil pay for $20-$100/per please contact me at: jasmine000002@yahoo.com if you are interested

By Beautiful W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.

michaels1709
Michael S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SlickDeals?

Have a question about SlickDeals?