Review of SlickDeals

2018 Customer choice award

anonymousa542
anonymous A.
3/16/19

I've recommended slickdeals to all my friends & coworkers. The guy in charge of purchasing at my company thanked me for letting him know about the site - saved us lots!

josef113
Jose F.
3/13/19

I have only had good experiences and purchases with slickdeals and I always recommend it to anyone looking to purchase products of all kinds. Thank you for your services.

anonymousq371
anonymous Q.
3/13/19

A fantastic website. I have used it for over a decade. I have all of my browsers set to open Slickdeals as the home page so I won't miss a single opportunity to save money!

st134
S T.
3/9/19

Slickdeals makes finding good deals and shopping easy. Filtering categories I'm interested in and receiving alerts when items are on sale is convenient. I also find many of the comments on sale products to be helpful.

ericb443
Eric B.
3/9/19

Thanks to an coworker introducing me to this site years ago, I've found deals I would have never seen elsewhere.

stephaniex1
Stephanie X.
3/7/19

I have been using slickdeals for years and I love it! The variety and reliability make it my #1 go to for deals when shopping for anything and everything.

tfiskq
TFisk Q.
3/6/19

I always check slickdeals before purchasing an item. Posts are usually well done with brickseek links.

aricro
AricR O.
3/5/19

Very pleasure on SD shopping.Got So many good items on SD.
They have the highest customer service and always protect our personal information.
Will support SD and would suggest to my friends!

arsens3
Arsen S.
3/5/19

One great website for deals, saved a lot of money . Has an rating system so scam or bubble deals won't pass. Highly recomended

anonymousc372
anonymous C.
3/3/19

I always check slickdeals before making a large purchase. There is usually something currently on sale. Even if the type of item I am looking for isn't currently on sale I can learn of a previous sale price to better know when some other source is overcharging or giving me a fair price.

christopherc627
Christopher C.
2/28/19

This is the go to site for deals. Its not only easy to read, follow and post comments, but its made simple, because face it...us deal seekers are looking for fast easy access to snag those deals asap.

maurao7
Maura O.
2/26/19

I check Slickdeals every day because I've found that it's the best online deals and sweeps site. It's put thousands of dollars in my wallet in savings and prizes since the day I joined, and it's an extremely well-run, friendly, helpful, and welcoming community.

joez33
joe Z.
2/26/19

While it is a valuable source for killer deals and price mistakes, obviously credit cards deals are the biggest moneymakers for your site. While it's nice to see the card deals, the ENTIRE front page being splattered with nothing but credit card deals is a big turnoff. I've cut down on using the site by about 90% because it's too difficult to find anything but card deals in the first few pages.

anonymousm370
anonymous M.
2/26/19

maybe have a button on each item to say I don't want to see that anymore. (monitors, headphones, tax software...

angelar155
Angela R.
2/24/19

I love slickdeals. I use it daily. I can't remember the last time I made a major purchase without checking prices here first.

subbua
Subbu A.
2/23/19

Slickdeals saves me a lot of money. It has no become a habit for me and my family to first check slickdeals before making any purchase!!!

danp268
Dan P.
2/22/19

Products are amazing, everything is as promised never had any problems with service or shipping. Simply put I love this site for all my deal needs.

anonymousz327
anonymous Z.
2/21/19

I've been using and referring people to Slickdeals for a long while. I've lost track of how many great deals that your staff and readers have posted and which I've purchased - both items which I've needed and those that I didn't know I needed until I saw the post and couldn't resist!! It's on my toolbar to which helps enhance my impulse purchase activity...

natez2
nate Z.
2/19/19

i've never signed up to comment or post, but i've visited the site daily for about 7+ years. i've bought lots of stuff after seeing it here. i love reading the comments. there are some very insightful users on here. keep up the great work.

ykf
YK F.
2/13/19

I was able to take advantage of several deals flagged here. Thanks for the community posting them. One suggestion would be to have twitter feed to update the latest deals posted here.

lyndoni1
Lyndon I.
2/11/19

I always like checking here on a daily basis just to see if there are any good deals on items. The ability to setup alerts for deals however is definitely the best thing and I don't have to pay full price for things I need or gifts.

emilioj5
Emilio J.
2/10/19

What I like about Slickdeals is reading reviews from customers about the product and besides they feature products I like at a really good price.

anonymoush319
anonymous H.
2/8/19

There seems to be more and more sponsored posts and spam with shills. Even with negative comments these posts still get bumped to the front page simply due to the number of comments.

eugenior6
Eugenio R.
2/5/19

Very easy to use and provides the best deals. Many times have I recommended SlickDeals to a friend or family member.

rickf79
Rick F.
2/5/19

SD gives you a head start in your search for that product you seek. I've vetted at least 3 purchases through SD. Thanks!

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SlickDeals