SlickDeals

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

SlickDeals has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 6,177 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with SlickDeals most frequently mention front page, many years and much money. SlickDeals ranks 7th among Coupons sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.9%
5,428

• From the front page deals to the forums for people looking for deals, this site has it all...
  • Slickdeals is my go-to site for a roundup of daily bargains around the web as well as informed consumer based reviews.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• There are plenty of other good deal sites, specially this time of year, like BFAds.net.
How would you rate SlickDeals?

“I found good deals for myself and for friends who asked...”

Teddy I.
8/18/20

I found good deals for myself and for friends who asked me to locate something for them. Overall it is a positive experience. But like most social network/forums, you do have your trolls that down vote legitimate questions. Unfortunately, those trolls hurt the experience because some people are less likely to ask questions that may benefit a large number of other users who might have had the same question. I wish the moderators would crack down on those users.

“FAKE WEBSITES ON SLICK DEALS”

Dale M.
9/2/20

I lost $199 when I clicked on a fake DYSON website listed on SLICK DEALS. Don't trust their site. Advertisers are unreliable. PS. The seller, from mainland China, sent me a plastic toy. The scammers have done this over and over. Slick Deals is complicit by allowing fake advertisements on their site.

Reviews (6,177)

front page (11) deal sites (4) go-to site (3) great site (10) price mistakes (3) need something (3) great deals (38) deals site (6)
sharadr5
Sharad R.
May 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Almost religiously check SD before making any purchases for anything lately. There has been far too many times I've found the same item for far cheaper via SD, or if its not urgent, I just leave a deal alert till I find it for the right price. Highly recommended and hope it doesn't get too commercialized with companies running their products as ads like other sites end up being

teddyi3
Teddy I.
August 18th, 2020

anonymousp870
anonymous P.
May 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

I was a longtime member of Fatwallet and was sorry to see them go. I know Slickdeals has also been around a long time. I haven't gotten as involved here as I did there but I'm retired now on a fixed income so I imagine that is most likely the reason. I haven't really ventured into the forums much but intend to do so. So at this time I really don't have any suggestions for improvements but appreciate the opportunity to do so.

dalem360
September 2nd, 2020

sophiel76
May 21st, 2020

You can easily find some great deal here. Website Desin is amazing and navigation is best among other coupon sites.

seanp75
Sean P.
April 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

Slickdeals has worked extremely well for me in the past few years. I hope you can add a dark theme to your website and please fix issues and bugs on the Android app, the experience lacks greatly when compared to IOS version.

seng1
May 23rd, 2021

Was great a decade ago, now too many front page "deals" posts are just paid advertising for overpriced junk that retailers are having a tough time selling. Beware supposed deal threads posted by Slickdeals staff. And beware Slickdeals rebates, which never are paid to many people.

anonymousz611
anonymous Z.
October 25th, 2019
Verified purchase

For me, and your mileage may vary, most of the items I've shopped for have expired deals. I haven't found a way to filter only non-expired deals.

kene22
Ken E.
March 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

The only problem I come across many times is when my email hits me. (auto check every minute for new emails) the deal is expired. Not sure why that happens so much.

tracyb155
Tracy B.
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Slickdeals is my go-to for finding out the scoop on good deals and not-so-good deals. Sometimes, I think something is slick until I read about all of the issues folks on SD had with items. I also have learned a lot purely by reading the comments. I have gotten some super great prices by using slickdeals and have always recommended SD. I don't feel like the deals are as slick as they used to be, but overall, I still find much better prices on things I need and don't need by checking here first!

joez33
joe Z.
February 26th, 2019
Verified purchase

While it is a valuable source for killer deals and price mistakes, obviously credit cards deals are the biggest moneymakers for your site. While it's nice to see the card deals, the ENTIRE front page being splattered with nothing but credit card deals is a big turnoff. I've cut down on using the site by about 90% because it's too difficult to find anything but card deals in the first few pages.

andresa28
Andres A.
March 6th, 2019
Verified purchase

I enjoy looking for the amazing deals you guys find and post everyday! Keep up the good work!
Please however, I've noticed that too many times the deals are not available or are not available for the "deal price". Thank you for the great deals you have found for me throughout the years,
Sincerely,
Andres Alonso

anonymousp935
anonymous P.
June 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

Minor issues preventing 5/5 include hard-to-find or non-existent posting options, and aggravating user ratings and comments (last one not entirely SD's fault).

chads388
Chad S.
May 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Well, I'm not technically buying anything on Slickdeals.... I'm just gaining awareness of the best deals on the Internet. But yes, it's generally a very good experience. I appreciate that any deal posted also shows feedback, so you can research if a promo code doesn't appear to be working, etc.

samv52
Sam V.
July 16th, 2019
Verified purchase

I never got my Gift Card for a deal i was part of. I was really disappointed because it was a Slickdeals and Macys collaboration

danielb532
Daniel B.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

I've saved thousands of dollars using this site from purchasing every day items to gifts for family and friends. If only my friends and family knew how much I paid for some the exclusive item they have enjoyed over the years. The community ensures nobody buys something for more than they needed to. Resulting in steep discounts on stellar merchandise.

jenniferr429
January 2nd, 2019

Most of the coupons on this site does not work. Some of the deals are more expensive than going directly to the original website to buy products. So be careful. Do the research first.

janed397
October 26th, 2018

Ever since the original site owner/creator sold out to private equity firms, the site has become all about making money. The majority of posts are nothing more than sponsored ads, and spam posted by paid shills. Nobody cares about the members/community, and they have lost all integrity. I won't use the site anymore. There are plenty of other good deal sites, specially this time of year, like BFAds.net.

joeyy8
Joey Y.
May 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

Lots of good info on current sales with links to items, and comments by others that have used the items.

bobm29
March 22nd, 2012

Slickdeals is dishonest. Users don't know that Slickdeals is making millions off of them through referrals that Slickdeals' servers automatically add to the end of any link submitted by users. While other sites do this, at least FatWallet offers to split some of those riches with their users, offering "Cash Back". Slickdeals is the "big baby" of deal sites. You can't mention FatWallet without Slickdeals' server censoring that word. You can't mention or link to any site that provides useful price information, e.g., CamelCamelCamel.com. Why? Because if you click to that site to look up a price, and you buy it from the link at CamelCamelCamel, Slickdeals doesn't get the referral. They are unwilling to lose the 4-5% they steal from your Amazon purchase! You also can't strip their referrals off links you add. They don't allow self promotion, but moderators routinely post links to magazine deals that --- not surprisingly -- have a referral link for Slickdeals. In other words, the "deals" they post are mainly deals for Slickdeals' admins -- because they get rich off the referrals. They're not exactly looking out for your best interests, are they? Keep that in mind. There are some helpful posts by various users on their forums, but strip off the referral link if you want to make any purchases.

janisa12
Janis A.
January 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

I've found some good deals on SlickDeals; However, far too often deals are no longer available when clicking through to Buy Now.

axelv5
Axel V.
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Slickdeals can be a bit complicated but it's super useful in finding good deals! Highly recommend looking up anything you're going to buy on slickdeals before you buy anywhere else.

ronb53
July 25th, 2017

Years ago Slickdeals was good and met my expectations. Today it posts lots of credit card offers along with Amazon. This is presumably due to the referral fees SD receives for those that use the provided links. It has become difficult to navigate through the flack. The members' comments are 50% good/OK while some of the other comments are a waste of my time.

teresaw257
Teresa W.
January 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

I get so many emails for things I don't have an alert for that clogs up the signal to noise ratio of emails for the things I actually have on alert. It's an enormous pain to filter out 95% of the emails to find the few that I have actual alerts set up for through SD. If I could have less and only what I've requested it'd be brilliant - and I'd check the site more.

anonymousf797
anonymous F.
April 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

It's cool, and this is the first time that I have ever been annoyed to provide feedback, so kudos to you!...don't make it a habit tho'. lol

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.

michaels1709
Michael S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SlickDeals?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about SlickDeals?