SlickDeals

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

SlickDeals has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 6,174 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with SlickDeals most frequently mention front page, much money and many years. SlickDeals ranks 9th among Coupons sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.9%
5,429

• From the front page deals to the forums for people looking for deals, this site has it all...
  • Slickdeals is my go-to site for a roundup of daily bargains around the web as well as informed consumer based reviews.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• There are plenty of other good deal sites, specially this time of year, like BFAds.net.
How would you rate SlickDeals?

“I found good deals for myself and for friends who asked...”

Teddy I.
8/18/20

I found good deals for myself and for friends who asked me to locate something for them. Overall it is a positive experience. But like most social network/forums, you do have your trolls that down vote legitimate questions. Unfortunately, those trolls hurt the experience because some people are less likely to ask questions that may benefit a large number of other users who might have had the same question. I wish the moderators would crack down on those users.

“FAKE WEBSITES ON SLICK DEALS”

Dale M.
9/2/20

I lost $199 when I clicked on a fake DYSON website listed on SLICK DEALS. Don't trust their site. Advertisers are unreliable. PS. The seller, from mainland China, sent me a plastic toy. The scammers have done this over and over. Slick Deals is complicit by allowing fake advertisements on their site.

Reviews (6,174)

front page (11) deal sites (4) go-to site (3) great site (10) price mistakes (3) need something (3) great deals (38) deals site (6)
sharadr5
Sharad R.
May 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Almost religiously check SD before making any purchases for anything lately. There has been far too many times I've found the same item for far cheaper via SD, or if its not urgent, I just leave a deal alert till I find it for the right price. Highly recommended and hope it doesn't get too commercialized with companies running their products as ads like other sites end up being
tracyb155
Tracy B.
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals is my go-to for finding out the scoop on good deals and not-so-good deals. Sometimes, I think something is slick until I read about all of the issues folks on SD had with items. I also have learned a lot purely by reading the comments. I have gotten some super great prices by using slickdeals and have always recommended SD. I don't feel like the deals are as slick as they used to be, but overall, I still find much better prices on things I need and don't need by checking here first!
chads388
Chad S.
May 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Well, I'm not technically buying anything on Slickdeals.... I'm just gaining awareness of the best deals on the Internet. But yes, it's generally a very good experience. I appreciate that any deal posted also shows feedback, so you can research if a promo code doesn't appear to be working, etc.
danielb532
Daniel B.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've saved thousands of dollars using this site from purchasing every day items to gifts for family and friends. If only my friends and family knew how much I paid for some the exclusive item they have enjoyed over the years. The community ensures nobody buys something for more than they needed to. Resulting in steep discounts on stellar merchandise.
axelv5
Axel V.
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals can be a bit complicated but it's super useful in finding good deals! Highly recommend looking up anything you're going to buy on slickdeals before you buy anywhere else.
anonymousf797
anonymous F.
April 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
It's cool, and this is the first time that I have ever been annoyed to provide feedback, so kudos to you!...don't make it a habit tho'. lol
anonymousm711
anonymous M.
December 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Single stop shop for all most all the brands and great reviews/comments by customers who have already owned that specific product. I love Slickdeals.
tewieldt
July 26th, 2020
Slick deals has got some really slick deals. I was searching for a smart android tv and I managed to find one in their very large collection of Tvs. The spects were just as stated when I finally received it and it has been working fine ever since. The service was great and I have no complaints. Just make sure that you know what you are looking for before you order from the slickdeals store.
piroozw
Pirooz W.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
(you are asking me to confirm the ratings for some random purchase from two months ago and haven't even specified which purchase this is ....? you can delete what's in these parantheses) I'm completely addicted to Slickdeals --I love the community and I love the incredible savings. I have been able to purchase so many more things now within the constraints of a smaller budget.
maryc450
Mary C.
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals has become my most addictive favorite site to find great deals !! I find it fascinating that a man came up with this idea years ago sitting in his room. Look at what it’s grown to be! Dreams are possible out there folks, don’t ever give up with any creative idea you might have.
Give slickdeals a try, you’ll LOVE IT ! Just take the time to read up on it, because there is tips that will get you on your way to saving a lot of money. LOVE SLICKDEALS ! The only problem I see, is that you will find yourself glued to the screen not wanting to miss out on the next awesome bargain !
viswanatha
Viswanath A.
August 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Timely posting of precious deals posted in Slickdeals makes shopping interesting at a great price. Good Job Slickdeals!
sallyl130
Sally L.
May 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
I used to love the daily prizes you gave. Don't see them any more, but hoping I'm just missing them, not that they are gone. Love being able to find deals.
anonymoust934
anonymous T.
August 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I love your site! I tell everyone who is willing to listen! The adds and "featured deals" are getting a little out of hand though...
jenniferr429
January 2nd, 2019
Most of the coupons on this site does not work. Some of the deals are more expensive than going directly to the original website to buy products. So be careful. Do the research first.
dannyl151
Danny L.
August 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
I tell almost everybody I know about the great bargains I get by using this site. I'm a bit addicted, though. I really should Post More since I save so much. I'll try harder! PEACE
anonymousw970
anonymous W.
August 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals is my number one go to site each day. Looking to buy something, I always check here first to find the deals. THANKS
robertl1546
Robert L.
May 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
I mean, it's free, has a variety of items that populate on the front page - forums and commentary from other members. It's pretty great. Just my wallet can cry sometimes perhaps.
anonymousp821
anonymous P.
March 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Just found out about this amazing deal finder! What a time and headache saver! It does all the work for you to save you money on purchases!
nickh379
Nick H.
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
It's easy to find what I am looking for, and I can set the right level of notifications that don't bother me.
shyamadasb
Shyamadas B.
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Pleased that it links to reliable websites to purchase items, particularly Amazon where as a prime member, I can get free shipping.
jeffreyr444
jeffrey r.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Some incredible deals but always a savings...
1st stop when shopping!!!
Great customer participation and eagle eyes on saving the $$$!!!
paulg145
Paul G.
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
If I grouped all the deals I have saved money on over the years I've visiting slickdeals, I would imagine its between 800 to 1,200 dollars. It is policed well, trash postings get noticed by many members as well as and down voted.
raymondt131
Raymond T.
August 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Everything has been great besides email notifications. I understand it's part of business and I can turn it off. I just don't want random emails not related to alerts I signed up for
gerardh54
Gerard H.
January 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've purchased many good deals from here and I'm thankful for this website and I hope it's not going anywhere.
richardm1587
Richard M.
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I always check slickdeals first before I browse elsewhere.
find a lot of good deals that usually interest me.

Do you have high score reputation old slickdeals account? if you could hlep our company to post deal on it, we wil pay for $20-$100/per please contact me at: jasmine000002@yahoo.com if you are interested

By Beautiful W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.

michaels1709
Michael S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SlickDeals?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about SlickDeals?