Review of SlickDeals

2018 Customer choice award

stevinp
Stevin P.
7/14/19

I save lots of money on things I need and especially tech items. Whats not to like about slickdeals.

drewq
Drew Q.
7/13/19

Great website, found a great deal on a monitor that I was looking for. Very easy to follow through and purchase. Will shop again.

bethe55
Beth E.
7/11/19

This site is absolutely amazing!!!! I have recommended it to all of my fellow co-workers and they are all now using it as well.

jamesg441
James G.
7/9/19

Slickdeals is the best! Just head over, scroll down and be amazed at the deals that this site compiles for you on a daily basis. From computers to crockpots and everything in between, Slickdeals has something for your daily deal hunting dives. Enjoy!

craign68
Craig N.
7/9/19

I enjoy finding money saving items that I would eventually buy if the price was right. Slickdeals provides a valuable service.

davidk245
David K.
7/8/19

I can always be sure that if it made slick deals it's a good deal ! I don't have to research and run the risk off missing the deal.

barbaraa123
Barbara A.
7/7/19

I check it several times a day and am rarely disappointed. I usually am made aware of some fantastic deal to take advantage of.

robertc1426
Robert C.
7/7/19

Good Deals from reputable companies. I have had no problems so far and will continue purchasing these great deals.

anonymousa677
anonymous A.
7/6/19

Great savings! Easy to navigate the site. Please when we click hot deals forums etc. Please list name of store etc. on search list for 30-80 per page so that we don't have to click on each deal to find if deal is in Macy's or staples or office depot store etc.

anonymousv489
anonymous V.
7/6/19

I’ve been a slick deals fan for years. We got one of our favorite patio sets from slick deals and many other products over the years.
Thank you all for sharing the good deals

anonymousw495
anonymous W.
7/5/19

Love, love, love Slickdeals... although it does make me spend money I wouldn't otherwise. It also helps me find the best deals online AND in store. The best of the discount websites and the best at sharing deals quickly and then sharing other shopper's feedback about the deal, which is helpful when buying something like a laptop where you might have less personal knowledge. But do be aware of the trolls who don't like anything unless they post it. Just saying....

luisu8
Luis U.
7/4/19

Great site to search and find specials of what I like. I know it and I have been since it was a simple page where buyers share their shopping experiences.

michaels477
Michael S.
7/3/19

Slickdeals saves me so much money. I always check the website for deals before I buy something. I even downloaded the app to get notifications so I can take advantage of deals before items sell out or expire.

benc341
ben c.
6/30/19

this site is horrible... I have spent way more than I ever cared for on items that I need and don't need lol... great site and glad to be a part of it

anonymousp530
anonymous P.
6/30/19

I love Slickdeals! I have used the site several times and received several great deals through it! Usually have to act quick to get the deals, but well worth the effort!

bp301
B P.
6/29/19

A nice deal site where everyone can go and research deals before they buy reviews included I like Slickdeals

barbaral146
Barbara L.
6/29/19

Thanks to you guys telling me there were sales on items I need, use and want, I have saved a lot of money!! Thank you!

sonyar25
Sonya R.
6/28/19

I was really lost after "Fat Wallet" left us. And now I'm happy because I'm with you. It's mine daily routine to check "Slickdeals" deals. Thank you for everything.

anonymousp528
anonymous P.
6/27/19

I have purchase so many great deals, my friends ask me how I find them, the answer is to try your website.

williamy28
William Y.
6/26/19

I watch Slickdeals every day and have purchased several items at amazing prices. Thank you to everyone that makes this site so amazing!

dx2
D X.
6/25/19

Great site, great deals, wonderful prices for more $$$ items like various electronics. Wonderful deals pop-up for food, furniture, everything one can think of. I recommend slickdeals to everyone I know!

anonymousf459
anonymous F.
6/25/19

Seeing 'Smartphone' deals takes the same amount of clicks that it takes for 'Camera lenses'. I suggest making it easier to find popular links.

anonymouss571
anonymous S.
6/24/19

The deals can be great, but not everything that shows up is a "slickdeal". Seems like I bought more frequently a few years ago. Still a great site.

julioj11
julio J.
6/22/19

I love slickdeals this is probably my favorite website keep up the great work i seved lots of money using this website thanks a lot :)

anonymousu541
anonymous U.
6/20/19

Over the years, I know I have saved literally thousands of dollars as a direct result of Slickdeals.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SlickDeals