SlickDeals

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

SlickDeals has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 4,817 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SlickDeals also ranks 9th among Coupons sites.

• From the front page deals to the forums for people looking for deals, this site has it all...
  • Slickdeals is my go-to site for a roundup of daily bargains around the web as well as informed consumer based reviews.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• There are plenty of other good deal sites, specially this time of year, like BFAds.net.
How would you rate SlickDeals?

“Great deals site”

Muhammad A.
3/15/20

This is the best site to discuss videogame deals and it's constantly updated. It makes other deals sites pointless to visit.

“Shill Deals”

Jane D.
10/26/18

Ever since the original site owner/creator sold out to private equity firms, the site has become all about making money. The majority of posts are nothing more than sponsored ads, and spam posted by paid shills. Nobody cares about the members/community, and they have lost all integrity. I won't use the site anymore. There are plenty of other good deal sites, specially this time of year, like BFAds.net.

Reviews (4,817)

front page (9) go-to site (3) great site (9) price mistakes (3) deals site (5) deal sites (3)
tracyb155
Tracy B.
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals is my go-to for finding out the scoop on good deals and not-so-good deals. Sometimes, I think something is slick until I read about all of the issues folks on SD had with items. I also have learned a lot purely by reading the comments. I have gotten some super great prices by using slickdeals and have always recommended SD. I don't feel like the deals are as slick as they used to be, but overall, I still find much better prices on things I need and don't need by checking here first!
danielb532
Daniel B.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've saved thousands of dollars using this site from purchasing every day items to gifts for family and friends. If only my friends and family knew how much I paid for some the exclusive item they have enjoyed over the years. The community ensures nobody buys something for more than they needed to. Resulting in steep discounts on stellar merchandise.
anonymousm711
anonymous M.
December 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Single stop shop for all most all the brands and great reviews/comments by customers who have already owned that specific product. I love Slickdeals.
maryc450
Mary C.
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals has become my most addictive favorite site to find great deals !! I find it fascinating that a man came up with this idea years ago sitting in his room. Look at what it’s grown to be! Dreams are possible out there folks, don’t ever give up with any creative idea you might have.
Give slickdeals a try, you’ll LOVE IT ! Just take the time to read up on it, because there is tips that will get you on your way to saving a lot of money. LOVE SLICKDEALS ! The only problem I see, is that you will find yourself glued to the screen not wanting to miss out on the next awesome bargain !
kene22
Ken E.
March 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
The only problem I come across many times is when my email hits me. (auto check every minute for new emails) the deal is expired. Not sure why that happens so much.
jeffreyr444
jeffrey r.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Some incredible deals but always a savings...
1st stop when shopping!!!
Great customer participation and eagle eyes on saving the $$$!!!
gerardh54
Gerard H.
January 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've purchased many good deals from here and I'm thankful for this website and I hope it's not going anywhere.
janisa12
Janis A.
January 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've found some good deals on SlickDeals; However, far too often deals are no longer available when clicking through to Buy Now.
rileyn17
Riley N.
December 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
with Slickdeals sharing from many friends around the nations, i could many good deals so far and saving a lot :)
phillips200
Phillip S.
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've always used this site as a guidepost for finding great deals from a variety of items! I check it constantly throughout the day.
ajg36
AJ G.
January 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
The best site to find bargains, deals, and amazing values brought to you by everyday people who only want to share the info. I check the site at least twice a day. Good luck!
rosemarye5
Rosemary E.
January 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Generally all works out fine. There are times that things are no longer available or don't really work the way the deal is advertised but for the most part I've been pleased and glad Slick Deals exists. Target is terrible as their meat deals are never available in their stores and I have written and told them so.
jaredm97
Jared M.
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Its great but I feel like some items are pushed to frontpage that arent really a deal as its only 5% off
dannylosqj
Dannylosq J.
December 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
Thank you, Slickdeals! for Saving me so much Time running around online, trying to find a good deal... on sale priced items that I was searching for but wasn't aware about these special sale prices...Thank you and all your informers for these wonderful Deals online and at participating stores in my area! I'm proud to be on a member of this club. Thanks again!
bananab2
Banana B.
January 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
I like finding discount deals. It makes it exciting to shop for things I need but wouldn't normally buy if not at a low price.
anonymousj678
anonymous J.
January 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Love checking out Slickdeals each morning. Find great deals in streaming movies & TV shows.
Love looking through deals & comments. Thanks to everyone who contributes.
kashb1
Kash B.
February 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love Slick Deals. I love that the community always provides good information about the item and seller. Additionally, they always leave tips on how I can save even more cash in the comments.
sidc13
Sid C.
February 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
This is the best site ever. Great contributors and members. Because of the comments shared, helps with many pros and cons of each Item
joni18
Jon I.
November 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
Best place on the planet to track down deals you might like and keep of track of deals you are looking for. And to make it even better this is plenty of commentary available about each deal. And a great place to seek additional information if needed. I only have 1 piece of constructive feedback. Many of the items have comments that run for 100s of pages. It would be great if there was an easier way to sift through or SEARCH these pages. :-)
miket142
Mike T.
January 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals allows me to find deals on items I mostly likely would not purchase at full price. There are items that would be nice to have, and if a good deal comes up I may take advantage of it.
balal
Bala L.
December 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
One-stop for all your offers & deals. Sure you will love it.
I'm using for more than 6 years its really helpful community for spending less bucks
carlg76
Carl G.
January 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Was able to purchase 9- jugs of motor oil in the last week . based on the notice Slick Deals sent out to my Email notice. Keep up the good work . I need the bargains. CARL.
mariam981
Maria M.
January 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Slickdeals is an efficient and effective method for finding the best online deals and sales quickly.
teresaw257
Teresa W.
January 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
I get so many emails for things I don't have an alert for that clogs up the signal to noise ratio of emails for the things I actually have on alert. It's an enormous pain to filter out 95% of the emails to find the few that I have actual alerts set up for through SD. If I could have less and only what I've requested it'd be brilliant - and I'd check the site more.
acel7
Ace L.
January 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Always great deals at low prices. I also enjoy the emails that inform me of the deals. Plus, the new slickdeals browser app is great.

Do you have high score reputation old slickdeals account? if you could hlep our company to post deal on it, we wil pay for $20-$100/per please contact me at: jasmine000002@yahoo.com if you are interested

By Beautiful W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.

michaels1709
Michael S.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SlickDeals?

Have a question about SlickDeals?