Review of SlickDeals

2018 Customer choice award

emilioj7
Emilio J.
5/22/19

I like slick deals because I found amazing deals here that other sites have missed and customer reviews are a big help when deciding whether to buy certain items or not.

mattc128
Matt C.
5/22/19

Overall I really like the website and it's usability. For whatever reason, I had an account suddenly stop working and tried reaching out as to why. Still a mystery which caused me to create another to continue the joys of SlickDeals.

madm12
Mad M.
5/19/19

I found and purchased a 55" Samsung HDTV using slick deals; in the TV category, it would be a great improvement if you provided a filter for the screen size, since this is the most important factor when making a TV purchase.

varunp5
Varun P.
5/16/19

Before I search on Google, Amazon, or eBay, I come to SlickDeals. For the last 7 years, I've used SlickDeals to find the best deals on everything from bookmarks to the last 7 laptops I've purchased for myself or others. I'm usually lazy about leaving reviews, but SlickDeals has been such a great resource to me that it deserves a statement of my appreciation.

macg18
Mac G.
5/5/19

it's a great website that provides me with many deals every day. i like how I can share stuff whenever I want to, also.

eddieg59
Eddie G.
5/3/19

It has become an almost daily check in website for me. I check my email, then slickdeals, then youtube. very addictive. I have saved money and saved friends money too by passing on deals to them.

garrettc46
Garrett C.
4/29/19

A lot of deals are good, but some people make mistakes on their deal postings. By that I mean they will sometimes post a "deal" that is actually more than the usual sale price for an item.

ts508
T S.
4/28/19

I always check Slickdeals when I am shopping online and locally. I truly appreciate the other members posting the deals they have found. The spirit of community is more evident in this site than any other deals site.

paulm1119
Paul M.
4/26/19

I've used Slickdeals for many years. It took the first year for me to realize there was more than just the front-page, and from I've saved a lot of money of computer hardware and various Amazon and Box Store purchases. Thanks for making Slickdeals available!

ericc196
Eric C.
4/25/19

I have been using your site for many years. I LOVE IT! I find great deals and great bargains and really take advantage of them. Thanks for the great site. =)

anonymouss512
anonymous S.
4/23/19

Amazing! Spectacular! Plenty of cowbell!! Cowbell to go around and still have cowbell left! Stupendous!!

march195
Marc H.
4/22/19

This is the first site I use throughout the shopping and purchase process. It could be a little clearer on the initial post, with just vendor/price/time & date listed. Upon opening that deal more info. and comments would appear.

chrisd610
Chris D.
4/20/19

I love how all deals for all products are organized so perfectly. It's so easy to find what I'm looking for!

anonymouss511
anonymous S.
4/20/19

ye boi though its kinda annoying how when you have small browser you can't see the price or the on fire symbol

mongensh
Mongens H.
4/20/19

Good deal alerts from various sources I can't find anywhere else other than going to each source. Saves a lot of time....and money!!!

robbyb15
Robby B.
4/20/19

I love it, you should already know this, as I visit 3,4 or more times a day. You ruined massdrop for me. matter a fact you guys should collab.

stanleya36
Stanley A.
4/20/19

I am able to find products that are useful and cheap. Reading comments helps me understand which products will satisfy a particular need successfully and provides me with information regarding those products to help me decide whether or not the savings are worth the functionality restrictions that a product may include. I have also been educated about the useability and reliability of products. Getting what I really need at the best price is what this site is all about

anonymousr445
anonymous R.
4/19/19

I have been hooked SD for YEARS. I'm very impressed with everything. It has changed the way I research and buy things. Mission Accomplished!

anonymousl409
anonymous L.
4/17/19

We look at this site daily and have purchased many items because of the deals we have found. Thank you

tinad161
Tina D.
4/17/19

I do enjoy shopping on Slickdeals. However, some times the deals do not work. I wish the expired or do not work deals are removed.

arzunj
Arzun J.
4/14/19

Great site to know the deals and easy to use and learn about the product using comments and deal score..

nassera18
nasser A.
4/12/19

Slickdeals is a place that i recommend to anyone that is in the market for ANYTHING. I tell everyone literally to check slickdeals before they even leave their house.

anonymousz389
anonymous Z.
4/12/19

Frequently find deals that open my mind up to innovative items. Also find good/excellent prices for products that I want to buy when I set up Deal Alerts. Seems to be best consolidator site...

jenniferb481
Jennifer B.
4/11/19

I love this site and the deals it makes me aware of; I just wish the finance deals section was better/more complete, now that fatwallet is gone.

jerric8
Jerri C.
4/5/19

Slickeals is the first thing I check on my phone or tablet—I don’t want to miss a deal! I also enjoy reading the comments from other Slickdealers both for information on a topic and entertainment

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SlickDeals staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SlickDeals