Review of Scooter Motion

Scooter Motion reviews

Tel: (888) 798 7793

leed5
12/13/11

Fun pretty much sums up ScooterMotion.com's product line up. Not only do they offer a great product, their pricing is the best and they Guarantee it. It today's economy this is a blessing. I have dealt with them a couple of times and have recommended them to my friends and everyone has had a positive experience. So they get a thumbs up from me.

rickh5
6/6/11

I snorkel a lot, and saw a Sea-Seascooter DPV out on my last trip. After seeing it and talking to the owner I knew I needed a water scooter. I asked him where he got it and he said www.scootermotion.com. I order a lot of stuff on the internet and pretty savvy, I have to say they have one of the easiest to use sites to shop on and their pricing can't be beat. They offer a price match, but they were right in line price wise, so it was not needed. They answered emails almost instantly and when I did finally order my Sea Doo VS Supercharged sea scooter, they were quick to get it out to me. All in all this was a great place to buy from and planning on getting another Seascooter soon and will be back.

Questions? Get answers from the Scooter Motion staff and other customers.

Scooter Motion?