Review of ScooterCatalog

Cypress, TX 77429, United States
sales@scootercatalog.com

shannonc334
3/5/19

I ordered a pair of scooter hand covers on December 24th. After waiting a few weeks for a shipping confirmation they stated they were out of stock until February. It is now March 5th and I have no hand covers yet nor do I get any response from numerous emails requesting order status. Order #28256 if anybody in management cares. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE, shop elsewhere.

rogerw46
11/15/15

Sorry I did not read the reviews. I would not have ordered the part if I new they were sending out USED PARTS.

fredl28
6/1/15

purchased May 6 2015 it looked pretty. the scooter will not go up a slight incline I have a little bump to go over coming into my garage and if you stop just before entering the scooter will not go over the one inch raise. If I stop in the yard I will to give it a little push to get started.

joef46
12/27/14

First they said my order would be at my house in 7 days but now it is the SEVENDY FIRST day and it still isn't here DONT ORDER it might not even come never buy from scooter catalog.com

This website is messed up DONT BUY FROM SCOOTER CATALOG.COM

Questions? Get answers from the ScooterCatalog staff and other customers.

ScooterCatalog?