Review of GotPrint.com

Tel: 1.877.922.7374
info@gotprint.com

jackieg116
4/15/19

I am so shocked at the level of incompetence with this company. I placed an online order for a set of business cards. I received an email a day later that my order was "approved". A few days later, I received an email saying that my card was declined. I logged back in to my account and could not find any way to re-order the same order...pain in the butt because I had to re-upload and select my choices of card again. I placed the order again, got another confirmation email followed by another "card declined" email. Both times, there was sufficient money to cover the charges and I was more than careful when entering my card info the second time.
Frustrated, I called customer service, gave her the date of the order and my name. She found my order, took my card number over the phone, and confirmed the charge amount

Next day, I had TWO pending charges on my account. They charged my card TWICE. Once, without my authorization. Accidents happen, so I sent a polite email stating the mishap and requested a refund. I could not believe the response....

"Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our services. The order has started the printing process for both orders. We are unable to allow changes to the files and or cancel the order at this point. Please reply to this email with confirmation if you wish to have the order discarded to have the shipping fee re-funded." We are unable to cancel the order at this time."

I sent a reply email explaining that this was a company error in charging my account twice and that I did not place two separate orders, only, the same order because the first one was declined. Again, they refused even though I sent them screen shots of the declined emails and of my call to customer service when I gave her my card number over the phone.

I'm still in battle with them today. I will not relent from this based on principle. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Jackie,
Thank you for reaching out to us. As we discussed, the issue was that 2 separate orders were placed on 2 different days in error and for both there was a billing issue due the name on the card. When you called us to correct the billing issue, you were under the impression that it was for only one order, when it was for both separate orders. We are refunding the second order in full and recycling the cards, we apologize for the confusion and misunderstanding.
jg363
3/29/19

If I could leave ZERO STARS I would. I have used this company several times in the past, and while they made minor errors on my jobs, I was always able to work around the issues with them. The last two jobs I sent to GotPrint in the past two weeks were printed incorrectly, were of poor quality, and was run with shading over the original artwork which destroyed the original graphic design. My client, who was at a very important conference and needed these brochures, was so mad he yelled at me, and told me the printing was AWFUL. When I contacted GotPrint Service to help me correct the problem, they kept telling me it had to be referred to their "Quality" department, and that they only get in touch and respond by email. This must be a new procedure with GotPrint, where they don't want to speak with their customers directly. I waited two days for a response, and of course, nothing. I had to keep calling GotPrint back, and they kept telling me they would be "sending me an email shortly" to resolve the problem. I had to call in so many times, the Service dept. knew who I was. 12 days later I finally insisted that I speak with a Manager. He was so difficult and manipulative that I finally gave up, which is of course what he wanted. I even had to ask him if he could put his head down on the pillow at the end of the day and feel good about what he had done to someone such as me, who runs a small business and can't afford to pay for the mistakes made by a big outfit like GotPrint. Of course he just talked over me and told me that the bad print job wasn't his fault. I am completely exhausted from this experience, and have lost a very valuable client. Extremely disappointed wit the way this whole situation was handled. Jean G., Scottsdale, Arizona

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Jean,
You advised us of an issue with this order 3/26 and on that same day our Quality Control department sent you an email asking for you to send a group shot of 10-15 samples of the product so we could see the issue. We received a picture of 1 item, based on that picture it seemed that there may have been an issue with the file not being flattened and as a courtesy we offered you a promotional code of $150, although it was not due to a printing error. On further investigation, it was found that the shadows showing on the file were due to the lighting of the picture and not on the product it’s self, however we are still honoring the offer of the $150. The actual issue was that the first file you submitted had white boxes around some of the text and due to resolution issues we asked you to reupload the files. The final file that we received from you, and you can see the file you approved by going to my account, my orders and clicking on the order number, did not have the white boxes, the front file was in green. We printed the file that was approved by you, this was not a printing error, but an error on the files that you uploaded. If you have any further questions, please email info@gotprint.com.
getb1
3/25/19

This company should be banned from google ads, they advertise one price, charge another and deliver, dull, bottom barrel quality cards too embaressing to hand out as a serious professional. No matter how precise you center your design on their website, they don't care enough to ensure print quality and deliver lackluster off center results and of course carry mediocre customer service policy. Keep your joke of a card and my money. Never again

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Get, I am sorry that you were not happy with your order, please can you give me the order number so we can investigate this?
skipr6
3/20/19

This company is so screwed up they don't know one end from the other. I don't even know where to begin. The order process is so screwed up. Their website is screwed up. If your designs get rejected they proceed with your order anyway and charge your credit card. Their customer service cannot do anything to help you and of course they lie through their teeth so basically their customer service is worthless. All I wanted was 1 order of business cards and what they tried to give me is 4 orders. I tried to intervene when I saw charges on my credit card and that is when I had to deal with their customer service. Did I mention the cancellation fee? Yea, that's another $15 per order. Like I say...don't even consider doing business with these people. I would give them zero stars if I could.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Skip,
We do not charge for orders until the design is approved and ready to print, I am somewhat confused as to what may have happened. Please send us a private message with your order number and your contact details so we can investigate what happened.
connieh142
3/12/19

After dealing with VistaPrint for my first couple of business cards, and finding, that unless I was willing to pay all of their extra fees-- I heard about GotPrint. Received the free sample kit in the mail-and I was hooked! Have been a long time customer, so I LOVE the new format on their website, since I can manipulate quantities easily to see where I might save more money. There's NO charge for my custom designs, front & back printing is also a bargain....and best yet? Its an American company!! My cards stand out amongst a sea of 'free template' cards that are oh-so-abundant at shows. I constantly get compliments on my cards, my hang tags and my long narrow banners that were custom made. I NEVER leave a craft show without recommending GotPrint!!!

Tip for consumers: Be SURE to print out a preview at home, if you can-- their templates are wonderful for those who are knowledgeable with photo editing and such, but may be difficult for a novice.... altho they DO give specific directions!

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Connie,
Thank you for your comments, it is always good to get positive feedback.
amym637
3/5/19

Literally the worst company I have ever dealt with. The customer service is horrid, and no one should ever order from here.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Amy,
I apologize that you did not get the service you should have. If you could please give more information as to what happened so we can ensure this doesn't happen again.
stanb73
2/18/19
• Updated review

It's just more lies. I mean really. You are one of the worst excuses of a company I've ever dealt with. Because of your response, I intend on spreading the news about your bull$#*! even more.
1. Liar. I didn't ask you to adjust the files. Liar Liar, pants on fire.
2. I never asked for a refund. I said I'd pay for your expertise to help fix it. You're a liar. Plain and simple. Had you said "why don't we work together and fix this', you'd have received the 500 shirts I've ordered so far. But you didn't. Because you are more interested in being 'right' than the customer.
I offered to pay for my mistakes. But all you want to do was focus on those mistake...not on the fixes..
I offered to pay for every mistake. Every mistake.
I never ONCE asked for a refund.
I am so glad I didn't do business with your company. I saved myself a lot of frustration.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Stan,
We did not mention anything in the previous reply to you about a credit or a refund, we did mention that we are not able to adjust customer files and we also do not offer Design Services for t-shirts at this time. If you feel that you were told incorrect information, please send a private message with your contact details so we can try to get this resolved or you can contact our Customer Service department directly.
“Don't waste your time and money”
10/22/18
• Previous review

It will only frustrate you. These people are awful. They could care less about quality. The only good part about my experience is that I didn't place the full order until I had ordered, and paid for, the samples of their work.
I never asked for a refund. I never asked for a credit. I never asked for anything other than a good product. Which I was willing to continue to work with them, and pay for until we got what we wanted.
But that's not how it went down. Basically, they just kept spinning lie after lie after weak ass excuses until finally I just gave up.
You can waste your time if you want... but it wasn't worth it to me.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, Stan,

Thank you for reaching out. I looked into this issue and your concerns, unfortunately we do not adjust files for any reason. When you are placing a T-shirt order, there is an Online Proof, which allows you to adjust the placement of the design in order to ensure it is higher up on the shirt. You can also adjust the size of the graphic. As far as the file being dark, please ensure that the files provided are CMYK, if so, you would need to adjust the color in photoshop/illustrator so that is prints as expected. By following the above steps, it will better ensure the design/placement of the design.
kathiem25
2/11/19

I placed an order on January 31, 2019. When I received an email from the company a few hours later, I thought it was just an acknowledgement of the order. It was actually a notice that there was a problem with one of the items I ordered. 7 days later I contacted them to check on the status of the order only to find out that it was not in production because of the problem.After 3 attempts to correct the problem, I asked if we could pay to expedite the order since it was time sensitive and we had lost a week. Again, they put the order on hold.

I found someone else local to print the job and sent an email to GotPrint to cancel the order. Today I was notified that there would be a 10% cancellation fee! They didn't bother to call me or send a reminder that there was a problem with the order for a week!

They did nothing, the order was not in production and they charge a cancellation fee!! Horrible customer service. I would never use GotPrint again. Buyer beware!

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, Kathie,

I regret to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience with GotPrint, we strive to provide an experience nothing short than satisfactory. Would you please provide your order number so that we can further investigate the issue that you experienced? Thank you, kindly.
racheld262
1/8/19

UPDATE:
Since reporting a problem a SECOND time, we have received a discount to re-upload and order the banners. I am glad they finally responded, however, we are not going to pay to have them redo a banner that should have been correct the first time if we used their template - even if it is discounted. Besides, if we did order new banners, they would not get here on time for our show being that it took two problem requests to get a response.
Their templates should be accurate so this wouldn't be a problem in the first place.

ORIGINAL:
We have been customers of GotPrint for several years and rarely have had a problem... up until this year.
Earlier this year we got shipped the wrong postcards. We filed a problem through their website (as they ask) and explained the problem. They acknowledged their mistake and said they would ship us the correct postcards. We asked them for the postcards to be over-nighted because we needed to send out the postcards right away for our trade show. Not only did they not overnight the postcards, but it took TWO WEEKS to arrive to our office - past the time we needed to send them out.
We made a note that if we order anything else, to give GotPrint an abundance of time in case there is a problem again in the future (which we should not have to do).
Then again this November, we ordered table top banners. The banners we received had our logo cut off at the bottom. I double checked our files and saw that we kept everything within their guidelines downloaded from their website. We reported a problem and they responded asking for pictures. I sent them pictures of the banners we received and the original files... I never heard back. We had to go to the trade show with our logo cut off at the bottom of our banner. I sent a second email (being that we are using these banners for several shows) and never got a response. I sent a third email and never got a response. It is now January and we gave them a call.
The lady on the phone was rude and also said that it was our fault and they can't change the files we send them. I understand they cannot change our files, but we used their template and made sure everything was in the lines - at least make sure the templates you give us to use are correct! I also went to our orders on their website and looked at the file submitted and you can see that our logo is above the line they have on the file.
The lady on the phone did not help us whatsoever and told us we needed to file a problem through their website (which we already did back in November). I'm not sure that this will ever be resolved if they never respond. We will not be ordering from GotPrint anymore and have already ordered postcards through a new printer.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, Rachel,

I am sorry that you have had a less than satisfactory experience with GotPrint, I would like to further investigate the issue. Would you please provide us with your order number so that I can have the appropriate departments take a look? Thank you, kindly.
cherieg16
1/4/19

This is one of the worst printing companies I have ever dealt with. Placed an order on December 18. Needing them for January 5. Got the order on 12/21... complete garbage. Score lines in the back of cards, ink flaking off, cards cut off centered... just garbage. Made a quality control ticket, they AGREED that the cards were bad and started reprinting them. They told me that the quality control department agreed to overnight the new ones to me so I can have them today, January 4th. Well, they did not. The tracking says they will be here on January 9th. PAST THE DATE that I needed them by. This company has the worst customer service when THEY mess up the order. If it is important, don't trust GotPrint . I had to get them printed this morning through a local printer. They are charging me a rush fee of $90 plus the printing. Not only did Got Print send out a horrible print job that they had to reprint, but they sent out the reprint not as promised, and I am out even more money so I can get them in time. Now I am on chat waiting for a supervisor to call me. What complete incompetence!

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, Cherie, We apologize for your less than statisfacotry experience, I can see that you have requested and been provided with a full refund for your order. Your refund can take 24-72hrs to process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you have any questions, please email us at info@gotprint.com. Thank You, kindly.
tinas274
12/30/18

I didn't read the reviews for GotPrint.com before ordering and I am paying for it! Waste of time and money!! I ordered business cards from this company because I wanted to try a new company. BIG MISTAKE. My business cards were printed crooked and off-centered. When I contacted customer service, they said it was because I uploaded it that way. I used a professional to format my business card template. When I went in to double check, the proof was correct. I sent them another copy of my proof and asked for replacement of my business cards correctly printed based on the proof I provided. That was 3 weeks ago and I have yet to hear back from them. I attached my perfect proof below.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, Tina,

We apologize that you were not satisfied with your order. We print exactly what we receive, it appears that the screenshot attached includes a border within the design, which could indicate that during the design process, if allignment was off, you your design could be printed off-centered and or crooked. Would you please kindly provide your order number to info@gotprint.com so that we can further investigate the status of your request? Thank you, kindly.
alexanderd79
12/26/18

I DIDN"T read the feedback for gotprint.com and the result is waste of time and money! After I received an email that my file was approved for printing, GOTPRINT.COM sent me 500 pieces of business cards with super microscopic letters. In my opinion, there are only two types of people who would do such a thing: mentally handicapped, or unethical unprofessionals! So, if you don't want to waste time and money as I have, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FEEDBACK!

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, Alexander,

We apologize that you were not satisfied with the final result of your product. Although you received an email stating that your order was approved for printing, we do not manually proof your order unless you select the mannual proof option during the design/check-out process. Would you please kindly provide your order number so that we can reveiw your order to further investigate the issue? Thank you, kindly.
alanb278
12/21/18

Our ad agency has a global non-profit client who was sending out thousands of mailers at Christmas time 2018. They depend on donors' giving each year end to make it possible to supply clean water to those in need in 3rd countries each year. We placed an order early, back in November, to ensure that we gave GotPrint plenty of turn-around time.

Promised delivery day after promised delivery day kept coming and going... Rather than just tell us they couldn't get to our projects in time to go out ahead of Christmas, GotPrint customer support kept stringing us along saying they apologized, we'll get it to you the next day or in two days, which didn't happen until Friday, Dec 21. Furthermore, we asked for a morning delivery, but they arrived mid-afternoon, so we had no man time available to complete the project in time for our Christmas mailer! All of their stringing along prevented our team from using another vendor for this client's projects. It's costing us thousands of dollars with our client, and GotPrint has not offered to reimburse us for a penny of it, only strung us along until we were hopeless! I highly recommend NOT using GotPrint, as we no longer will.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, Alan,

I am sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with GotPrint, would you please provide your order number so that we can further look into the issue for you? Thank you, kindly.
michelleb572
10/3/18

They refused to issue even a credit for two full boxes of defective brochures because it was after their 6 day response time. Who has time to look through 4 boxes of brochures to make sure they did their job right?

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, Michelle,

We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with your GotPrint experience, could you please provide your order number so that I can further investigate the issue? Thank you in advance.
gf60
10/3/18

I have been a GotPrint customer since 2013 and have ordered dozens of products from them over the years. On my most recent order, the inside text of my greeting cards was printed upside down. They sent me 3 cases, 2,500 greeting cards that are completely unusable. I always pay for the additional service of their MANUAL PROOF to be assured that someone at GotPrint is actually looking at the proof to make sure the files were uploaded properly. Apparently, one file was not properly uploaded and they didn't bother to take the time to notify me that there was a likely problem with the order. After receiving the 3 cases, I called their customer service department and the gentleman that I spoke to said: "I can see there is a problem with this order and since you ordered the manual proof, we should have notified you about the problem before you approved the proof." Well, I was never notified and since the proof instructions are vague, I approved it because the way the card would be folded made sense to me. The proof said "Cover once folded" and it looked correct to me, one panel the FRONT cover and the other panel the BACK cover. Now if their proof had said FRONT once folded or FRONT PANEL once folded or FRONT COVER once folded, that would have immediately alerted me to see a problem with the proof. While their customer service department stated to me that they made an error, their quality control department didn't agree and refused to remedy the situation. I'm stuck with 2,500 unusable greeting cards and so they've lost me as a faithful customer.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, G.F.,

We are so sorry that you had this experience with GotPrint, we value and appreciate you as a customer. Would you please provide your order number so that I can look further into the issue with your order? Thank you so much.
maxb107
9/29/18

I used got print since 2010, spending thousands of dollars every single year, mainly because their prices were the best, despite the many customer service issues, however, now their prices went up significantly, up to 100% for some products over the past year. Good luck staying in businesses after losing their only competitive advantage, price. I will shop for another printer, and you should look carefully at the competition prices before buying from them

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, Max,

We are sorry that you feel poorly regarding your GotPrint experience. Prices are subject to change but any price changes that we have made have actually always been competitive. We are constantly working to improve, we hope to work with you again sometime in the future. Thank you.
sandyo7
9/24/18

Print quality, imho, is fine. BUT, if a printer sends you greeting cards with the inside part reading upside down, and insists that it is your error because you didn't upload it UPSIDE DOWN, there is a serious problem with quality control. Don't bother with the chat or a phone call. All they tell you is to wait for an email from Quality Control. I will save you the trouble of waiting. They offer you $10 off to reprint it. Had I known there was an issue with the file orientation, I could have sent it upside down to them. (which in itself makes no sense). But I received a message that said it was approved for printing. Which makes me believe someone there had eyes on it.

Tip for consumers: Find another resource.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hi, Sandy,

We apologize that you were not satisfied with your GotPrint experience. We print exactly what we receive, you chose the instant online proof, in the future, we recommend that you chose the Manual Proof option to ensure that your files are checked for orientation and other potential printing issues. We hope to earn your business back in the future, thank you.
doloresc27
9/20/18

GotPrint? Heck no! GotProblems is a better title.
I wish I would have read these reviews instead of the fake ones on their site!
Before a "rep" (hahaha) from GotPrint only answers complaints like this with what's your order number, here it is so you can skip that step: US-GP-100-23247525
Multiple issues: 1. Dramatic left shift, entire card is off center 2. Poorly cut, not a clean edge in the whole box of 500 3. 90% of these cards have a weird crease, like a heavy roller wheel mark under the logo circle 4. Bottom edge is obviously slanted, easily seen 5. Magenta color chosen from their web designer, received a dark purple 6. Black streak across 40% of cards top edge like a dirty handed ink smear.
Stay away from GotPrint - use literally anyone else.
I will not accept anything less than a full refund of all money paid. If GotPrint wants this trash back, they must send me a prepaid label. Non-negotiable.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Dolores. You notified us of this issue yesterday afternoon and we have not had the opportunity to investigate what had happened with your order. We apologize if the cards you received are not the quality product we normally supply and on this occasion we will be refunding your order in full, you should see the refund back on your card within 3-5 business days. Please feel free to recycle the cards you received. Thank you
leog53
9/19/18

low quality prints, company did nothing to make it right.
stay away. there are much better options available

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Leo, can you please provide the order number so we can look into this for you? Thank you
nickt123
9/19/18

I ordered the most expansive Triple layer card and paid for two day expressed shipping. After I got them, totally useless. Everything has color bleeding. Complained to customer service and sent all photos as requested to quality@gotprint.com, things simply gone into a black hole. No update ever.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Nick. Please can you provide me with the order number so we can investigate what has happened. Thank you
louiet15
9/19/18

For many years, I've used gotprint for regular printing of business cards and door hangers. They provide a high quality product regarding that.

Recently, I tried using them for bulk mailing services in which I paid approximately $1350 in printing and postage utilizing their services. It seems that the boxes got lost in shipment and never reach the destination post office for mailing. When on the phone with gotprint, spoke with a girl named Shandra, they basically waived all responsibility and told me to follow up with the post office. After following up with the post office, it turns out that even if the post office is guilty of losing the packages, it is the postage buyer's responsibility to file a claim to receive money back on the postage paid (approximately .18 cents per mailer). I find this out after weeks of going back and forth with gotprint and local post offices to then find out that the postage buyer only has 30 days to file a claim for refund from point of mailing. I learned quickly that gotprint was being dishonest as they also admitted that this happens a few times (lost bulk mailers) per month. If this is the case, then they already know the process that should follow when filing claims for lost packages and requesting refunds. Instead, they point that finger at everyone else when they could easily get their money back for postage from USPS and re-print the postcards at their cost to do right by their customers. This is just poor customer service on their part. I filed a charge-back and won but I also felt compelled to write this review to warn others of their unethical practices. Knowingly forwarding customers to chase claims and request refunds when indeed it's your responsibility (and you know this already from previous experience) then that is just purely unethical.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Louie. So we can look into this further, please can you give me the order number? Thank you
shaym33
9/13/18

I've used this company for a few years now (they have the best prices for our postcard mailers). Boss won't let me change companies, that's another story.

So I opened my template, put in all the new information and sent it off thinking everything would be fine. They always whine about the rgb/cymk. Blah.

No, this time, on top of that, they tell me my template sizing is all wrong. IT'S THE SAME TEMPLATE AS MY LAST ORDER!!!!!!

I'm sick to death of the run around with these people.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Shay, can you please provide the order number so we can look into this issue? Thank you
michaelg862
9/10/18

Ordered business cards took two weeks to get them my uploaded design. No communication from the company on the problem. When I called customers service and the lack luster attitude was less then steller. In the time it took to get my order I was able to order from vista print and get the cards in 2 day. When I received the cards the color was of and the print was not bright. ( the cards from vista print were perfect) and to boot when contacting customers service via email this time the reply was send pictures of the cards so they can determine whether i am 100 percent satisfied. The 100% satisfied guaranteed is false advertising . just do a refund poor management go elsewhere US-GP-100-23170585 to verify i am an ex customer it only bout 20 bucks but vista print was cheaper faster and better quality

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Michael, you advised us that there was an issue with your order 8/30 and 9/1 we sent you an email requesting for a group picture of 10 to 15 cards so we can determine if the issue was due to your uploaded files or if there was a print issue. We have received the digital samples, however we have established that your files were pixalated and the resolution is 150 dpi (dots per inch), the minimum we require for printing, as indicated on our website, is 300 dpi. Because you selected the Instant Online Proof, your files were not checked by us as you were confirming that they were print ready. On this occasion, we will be refunding the full amount of your order, you should receive the refund back to your credit card within 3-5 business days. Thank you.
philipe39
9/7/18

I have ordered from this company for many years but I'm sad to say I will no longer be a customer. Is the quality good? I would say most of the time even though their color matching has changed over the years and you never know anymore what shade it will be from run to run.

I believe this company in their desire to grow have lost touch with quality control and with the customers that have made them who they are today.

I believe one of the worst aspects of this company is there lack of customer service. I also know that I was willing to except that until now because of their prices. Now though they have raised their prices to a point that I can get printing elsewhere and also customer service as well. Thus I say goodbye Gotprint.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Phillip, is there a order number that you provide so we can look into the issues you have with Customer Service? With regards to the pricing on the website, there has been an increase in the cost of paper stocks world wide, but we constantly try to keep our prices as low as we can. Thank you
deborahw200
8/13/18
• Updated review

I don't see where I can add my order number, so hopefully this will work for you. The original first order, which was great, is US-GP-100-20864733 and it was placed on June of 2016. The problem order is US-GP-100-23054938 placed in June 2018. I am adding a compilation of both print jobs with the colors in question added in for comparison. If this won't work for you, please tell me what I can do and how to reach you.

“Be cautious”
8/11/18
• Previous review

I was a small independent graphic designer who used GotPrint for all my clients. I don't make a lot of money, but I have always scraped by and GotPrint was my go to printer. They made me look great and they have always done a great job until this last one. I sent a file in for a second printing, and I am sad to say the color came off so badly that my client is very unhappy. I filed a print issue, but GotPrint won't take responsibility for it as they said they only need to be within 80% color of my file. That leaves a lot of room for a color to go off, and they did. Since GotPrint won't take responsibility, I have to, and this is devastating to my small business. I have been happy with their quality up to now, but I can't handle losses of this kind. It has sadly put me out of business. I would not trust them anymore and I suggest that anyone who considers using them should be well aware that they may be out of pocket for unacceptable print quality. I did try to resolve this problem with GotPrint, but was told in an email "Our quality control department has checked the color density of your file. Please note that the change you see is normal in gang printing. We are a gang printer and therefore cannot match colors 100%. Please note we guarantee 80% match to your file. Each time colors could play up to 15-20%. Please visit our website and click on "terms of use" to see our color matching policy."

Tip for consumers: Just be aware that while their pricing is good, they do not guarantee any more than an 80% color match in any file, even if they have printed it before. If it makes a difference that the colors be accurate, you can be very disappointed. I was always very pleased with their quality before, but this last print job put me out of business because now I must refund my client out of my pocket. Only risk it if you can afford to take the loss yourself.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Deborah, I apologize for any inconvenience, can you please provide the order number so I can look into this? Thank you

Questions? Get answers from the GotPrint.com staff and other customers.

15 Photos for GotPrint.com