Review of GotPrint.com

Tel: 1.877.922.7374
info@gotprint.com

christined234
7/12/19

I ordered business cards almost a month ago and have yet to receive my order. Customer service is less than helpful. Will not use this service again.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Christine,
I apologize for the issues you are having, please send a private message with the order details so we can look into this for you.
ramn11
7/3/19

I ordered 2 magnets suppose to come before July 4th . They have delayed my order saying to re-upload my image .. I have already paid 2 day shipping ... It was clearly said it will be delivered July 3 rd. Last 2 days they have updated the date as July 6th and asked me to pay next day air shipping for me to get it on July 3 rd . and the Even though I have ordered 11 by 17 the image and text printed small..For $15 magnets I have paid $55 and end up with bad product.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Ram,
We are sorry that the order did not come out as you expected. You placed your order 6/25 and on that same day we did send you an email to advise that the logo on your file is pixalated. You reuploaded your file 6/26 and the order started production that day and had a standard production time of 2-4 business days. We printed the files as they were received, we are unable to adjust customer files, and although this is not a print error, our Quality Control department will be emailing you to offer you a full refund under our First Time Customer Guarantee. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service department.
jh523
6/27/19

I've used GotPrint for several jobs but the issues are the same: they have major problems with communication and customer service. I have given them a chance but no more. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! There are too many options now for online printing, too many good companies that work well with customers, have great products and make sure jobs are executed quickly and accurately. DO NOT ORDER FROM GOTPRINT

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
I am sorry that you feel that way, please can you provide some information, such as an order number, so we can try to win your business back.
kristins201
6/22/19

I love the recycled paper option that is offered, I have printed 3 sets of business cards and a set of save the dates using that option and I'm so happy with the shipping timing, quality, and cost! Love that they have templates you can download and the site is very easily navigable. About to use them for my 4th set of business cards.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Kristin,
Thank you for the positive feedback, it is always great to hear.
williamr559
6/19/19

I've given this company chance after chance and I suppose that's shame on me but with the most recent issue, the first time I've actually made a complaint since 7 out of the 10 yard signs had damage, scratches and were cut way outside the bleed areas and they've given me nothing but trouble the whole time.

I've been emailed back the same questions 3 times now, even though I've answered them extensively and have provided them with many images...

Save your frustration and order elsewhere!

Tip for consumers: DONT!

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello William,
corinned28
6/13/19

Did not get the item I was trying to order. First, when you try to order circle stickers, it reroutes you not to stickers, but stickers and business cards in the same dropdown. This is the only site set up this way and is VERY UNCLEAR. I paid for a proof, and when I called because it wasn't set up right, I said multiple times that I was ordering stickers, and the representative never noticed or mentioned that that was not what I ordered. Instead he just talked down to me about how I should have better prepared my files (despite me paying for the proof to make sure they were right). My files (with sticker in the name) were checked multiple times and no one ever mentioned I had selected the wrong paper. When I received business cards instead of stickers, and called to complain, customer service seemed to know this was a common issue, and had nothing to say. WORST PRINTER EVER!

Tip for consumers: They suck.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Corinne,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused. The error has since been fixed on our site to prevent future issues, so thank you once again. Our Quality Control department sent you an email this morning offering a full refund for the order you received. If you would like to accept this, please reply to that email to confirm and we will arrange the refund for you. If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service department.
joanneg131
6/10/19

DO NOT Order from this company. Their customer service is less than acceptable and their product is EXTREMELY INFERIOR!!!! You will hate yourself if you order from these people.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Joanne,
Would you please provide more information by private message, such as an order number so we can resolve any issue?
nikim15
6/7/19

I've used this company in the past and haven't had a problem. I don't know if they recently changed owners or they just don't want to be in business anymore. This time I placed an order 2.5 weeks ago and still haven't received it. When I called today the guy who answered was not friendly nor did he even sound like he wanted to work there. Told me the turnaround time was another week. A 3.5 week turnaround time for 100 business cards is absurd. I will not use this company again.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Niki,
The cards you ordered have a 3-5 business day production time and shipped 5/29.

The reason that you have not received the order yet is because the shipping method selected was the Economy Shipping which can take 7-14 business days to arrive. According to the tracking information on the order, it should be delivered by 6/14. For your information, if Standard shipping had been selected, based on the shipping address for the order, it would have been a 3 business day ship time.

If you have any further questions regarding your order, please contact our Customer Service department, we will make sure that you receive the service you should have previously. Thank you
candacem47
6/3/19

I paid extra to have my cards here by Friday, it's the following Monday and they just shipped this morning.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Candace, can you please provide some more information by private message such as the order number or your email address so we can look into this?
simons159
5/23/19

I've used GotPrint since 2009. I recently placed several orders for business cards and rack cards. I'm willing to accept a standard amount of shift (usually 1/16") in the cutting process. However, both the business cards and rack cards were delivered with unacceptble cuts.

When I contacted customer service, they told me that my business card file had incorrect specifications. This is the same design that I'd had printed at least four times previously without issue. The design has a border, and they claimed that my design was visibly short of the safe and trim lines. That is, they couldn't understand that there was a border on the design. I had to explain this three separate times, twice to customer service and once to quality control. It wasn't until I convinced quality control to review the actual file used for print (they kept referencing a screenshot of the online proof) that they admitted that the file met their own specifications.I had been asking them to review the file from the beginning. They did finally agree to reprint the business cards.

Rinse and repeat on the rack card. They're telling me that the design is faulty even though, again, I've had this same design printed several times with GotPrint in the past. In this case, it's not only the same design, it's the exact same file.

The other items we received over the past few weeks have been of mixed quality. I thought my experience might have been an anomaly, but it matches the other 1-star ratings here.

My conclusion, reluctantly, is that GotPrint is no longer an acceptable option after 10 years.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Simon,
We are sorry that this issue happened. We were unable to locate your account details, could you please provide the order number(s) so we can look into this?
cassiep23
5/23/19

They will not fix their problems, and say its your fault.
I called because my business cards were cut wrong. They have a black background so the white on the edges was extremely upsetting. When I called I was told I had to go online and email my compliant, they do not do that over the phone. So to email I went. Every time I emailed back I got the same generic answer. I order for a business so I have purchased a lot of business cards and never had an issue. All they would say is that 'a reprint will only cause the same results." I will be using one of their competitors from now on. I will not pay the same company twice for the same product when they screwed up.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Cassie,
On researching your order, the reason you had white on on the sides is that the files you uploaded did not have bleed. When you upload your files, you will see 3 lines, the blue is the safe zone, anything within that area will print, the red line is the ideal cut line and the black line which is the bleed line, that way if there is any shift during the cutting process you are not left with an uneven border, as happened in this case. Although this is not a error on our part, our Quality Control department did already offer you a $10 code towards a new order with updated files as if we were to reprint this one, the same issue may occur again.
kevinl405
5/15/19

Sent in a order as a broker like I have many times only this was a new client that owned 7 stores. The product was blurry and wouldn't fix the issue and reprint without me paying again!
So if you send something in for print even to their specs they treat you like your in the wrong no matter what you do so in other words your at fault no matter what!!

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Kevin,
Please let us know the order number so we can look into this?
allens145
5/15/19

Recently several thousand dollars were charged to our corporate credit card in GotPrint's name. When we called customer service to ask about this GotPrint told us that, because none of us were the actual individual who placed this order, they couldn't discuss the problem with us.

We pointed out that the card was used fraudulently and the individual that placed the order didn't work here. They reiterated that, unless the fraudster was on the conference call to give permission to discuss their order, they wouldn't discuss the matter further.

Let that sink in. Our credit card was used for fraud, and GotPrint wouldn't even speak to us without the thief's permission. Based on their behavior and circumstantial evidence I personally believe somebody at GotPrint is allegedly involved with this fraud, but I have no way to prove it.

You shouldn't do business with this company.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Allen,
First of all, if you have not already, please contact your card issuer and law enforcement, if applicable. I have sent you a private message with information so we can investigate this, please provide this as quickly as possible.
adrianal21
5/13/19

Very bad customer service and they do not care for your specific requirements. Don't ever order from them!

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Adriana,
Would you please provide more information so we can resolve any issue.
angelab424
5/2/19

Having missed a deadline, GotPrint customer service promised to refund the expedited shipping charge.
After much back and forth, they now tell me the only way to refund my shipping charge is to RETURN the products, at my expense.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PRINTER

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Angela,
Please give us the opportunity to investigate this issue, if you could please send a private message with the order number, we can get this resolved for you.
katelynna3
5/1/19

I called customer service to tell them that i never got my order when the tracking info said delivered. The lady on the phone says that it was never delivered and just to wait 7 to 14 more days to get your order... I emailed customer service asking for some help and recieved a computer generated respone. I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY ORDER.... IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT YOU PAY FOR ( DON'T SHOP HERE )

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Katelynn,
I apologize for any misunderstanding. The tracking information from both the courier and the USPS is showing that your order was delivered 4/26, however as you did not receive the order, we are arranging a reprint of the order and to also help prevent delivery issues, we will be upgrading the shipping on us as well. If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service department.
paulo177
4/28/19

They don't tell you they add a $10 charge for S&H until it's too late to cancel.
It might be different if their product were quality. As it is I have 500 pieces of scrap paper

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Paul,
When you are placing your order, there is a shipping estimator on the order page that will show you the approximate shipping cost based on the zip code you enter, also on that last page of checkout it will show the accurate shipping cost based on the shipping address entered before the order is placed. Please can you advise us of the order number so we can look into this further.
stepht14
4/27/19

a child could do a better job using crayons
my recommendation
dont do it
unless you want to gamble
pure garbage
BOGUS GUARANTEE LIARS

Tip for consumers: stay away
they make a mistake
snd you lose your money
incompetent
arrogant
liars

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Steph,
We have made numerous attempts to contact you via phone and email, however you have refused to let us help you try to resolve this issue. We sent you an email 4/29 advising that once you had received your cards if you were not satisfied that we would give you a full refund, to which you replied with profanity.
If you want our assistance with your issue, then we ask for your co-operation.

Hello Steph,
We are somewhat confused as to your issue. The order you are referring to shipped 4/25 and according to the tracking information has not been delivered yet. If, once you do receive your order, you feel that it is not what you are expecting, then please contact us and we can then try to come to a satisfactory resolution.
ds459
4/22/19

They left a margin on 2 sides of 2 different cards and tried to blame me. I've printed tons of stuff from them without a problem before because it was a solid color, but this card took some careful cutting and they just couldn't follow through properly. The cards are garbage and that's the last time I ever order from them. I would not recommend any job that is beyond a single, solid color.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello DS,
When you upload your files, there are 3 lines on the template. The blue line is the safe zone, anything within that will print, the red line is the ideal cut line and the black line on the outside is the bleed line, so if there is any shift during the cutting process you are not left with an uneven border. Can you please send a private message with your order number, so we can look into this further?
jackieg116
4/15/19

I am so shocked at the level of incompetence with this company. I placed an online order for a set of business cards. I received an email a day later that my order was "approved". A few days later, I received an email saying that my card was declined. I logged back in to my account and could not find any way to re-order the same order...pain in the butt because I had to re-upload and select my choices of card again. I placed the order again, got another confirmation email followed by another "card declined" email. Both times, there was sufficient money to cover the charges and I was more than careful when entering my card info the second time.
Frustrated, I called customer service, gave her the date of the order and my name. She found my order, took my card number over the phone, and confirmed the charge amount

Next day, I had TWO pending charges on my account. They charged my card TWICE. Once, without my authorization. Accidents happen, so I sent a polite email stating the mishap and requested a refund. I could not believe the response....

"Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our services. The order has started the printing process for both orders. We are unable to allow changes to the files and or cancel the order at this point. Please reply to this email with confirmation if you wish to have the order discarded to have the shipping fee re-funded." We are unable to cancel the order at this time."

I sent a reply email explaining that this was a company error in charging my account twice and that I did not place two separate orders, only, the same order because the first one was declined. Again, they refused even though I sent them screen shots of the declined emails and of my call to customer service when I gave her my card number over the phone.

I'm still in battle with them today. I will not relent from this based on principle. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Jackie,
Thank you for reaching out to us. As we discussed, the issue was that 2 separate orders were placed on 2 different days in error and for both there was a billing issue due the name on the card. When you called us to correct the billing issue, you were under the impression that it was for only one order, when it was for both separate orders. We are refunding the second order in full and recycling the cards, we apologize for the confusion and misunderstanding.
jg363
3/29/19

If I could leave ZERO STARS I would. I have used this company several times in the past, and while they made minor errors on my jobs, I was always able to work around the issues with them. The last two jobs I sent to GotPrint in the past two weeks were printed incorrectly, were of poor quality, and was run with shading over the original artwork which destroyed the original graphic design. My client, who was at a very important conference and needed these brochures, was so mad he yelled at me, and told me the printing was AWFUL. When I contacted GotPrint Service to help me correct the problem, they kept telling me it had to be referred to their "Quality" department, and that they only get in touch and respond by email. This must be a new procedure with GotPrint, where they don't want to speak with their customers directly. I waited two days for a response, and of course, nothing. I had to keep calling GotPrint back, and they kept telling me they would be "sending me an email shortly" to resolve the problem. I had to call in so many times, the Service dept. knew who I was. 12 days later I finally insisted that I speak with a Manager. He was so difficult and manipulative that I finally gave up, which is of course what he wanted. I even had to ask him if he could put his head down on the pillow at the end of the day and feel good about what he had done to someone such as me, who runs a small business and can't afford to pay for the mistakes made by a big outfit like GotPrint. Of course he just talked over me and told me that the bad print job wasn't his fault. I am completely exhausted from this experience, and have lost a very valuable client. Extremely disappointed wit the way this whole situation was handled. Jean G., Scottsdale, Arizona

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Jean,
You advised us of an issue with this order 3/26 and on that same day our Quality Control department sent you an email asking for you to send a group shot of 10-15 samples of the product so we could see the issue. We received a picture of 1 item, based on that picture it seemed that there may have been an issue with the file not being flattened and as a courtesy we offered you a promotional code of $150, although it was not due to a printing error. On further investigation, it was found that the shadows showing on the file were due to the lighting of the picture and not on the product it’s self, however we are still honoring the offer of the $150. The actual issue was that the first file you submitted had white boxes around some of the text and due to resolution issues we asked you to reupload the files. The final file that we received from you, and you can see the file you approved by going to my account, my orders and clicking on the order number, did not have the white boxes, the front file was in green. We printed the file that was approved by you, this was not a printing error, but an error on the files that you uploaded. If you have any further questions, please email info@gotprint.com.
getb1
3/25/19

This company should be banned from google ads, they advertise one price, charge another and deliver, dull, bottom barrel quality cards too embaressing to hand out as a serious professional. No matter how precise you center your design on their website, they don't care enough to ensure print quality and deliver lackluster off center results and of course carry mediocre customer service policy. Keep your joke of a card and my money. Never again

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Get, I am sorry that you were not happy with your order, please can you give me the order number so we can investigate this?
skipr6
3/20/19

This company is so screwed up they don't know one end from the other. I don't even know where to begin. The order process is so screwed up. Their website is screwed up. If your designs get rejected they proceed with your order anyway and charge your credit card. Their customer service cannot do anything to help you and of course they lie through their teeth so basically their customer service is worthless. All I wanted was 1 order of business cards and what they tried to give me is 4 orders. I tried to intervene when I saw charges on my credit card and that is when I had to deal with their customer service. Did I mention the cancellation fee? Yea, that's another $15 per order. Like I say...don't even consider doing business with these people. I would give them zero stars if I could.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Skip,
We do not charge for orders until the design is approved and ready to print, I am somewhat confused as to what may have happened. Please send us a private message with your order number and your contact details so we can investigate what happened.
connieh142
3/12/19

After dealing with VistaPrint for my first couple of business cards, and finding, that unless I was willing to pay all of their extra fees-- I heard about GotPrint. Received the free sample kit in the mail-and I was hooked! Have been a long time customer, so I LOVE the new format on their website, since I can manipulate quantities easily to see where I might save more money. There's NO charge for my custom designs, front & back printing is also a bargain....and best yet? Its an American company!! My cards stand out amongst a sea of 'free template' cards that are oh-so-abundant at shows. I constantly get compliments on my cards, my hang tags and my long narrow banners that were custom made. I NEVER leave a craft show without recommending GotPrint!!!

Tip for consumers: Be SURE to print out a preview at home, if you can-- their templates are wonderful for those who are knowledgeable with photo editing and such, but may be difficult for a novice.... altho they DO give specific directions!

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Connie,
Thank you for your comments, it is always good to get positive feedback.
amym637
3/5/19

Literally the worst company I have ever dealt with. The customer service is horrid, and no one should ever order from here.

Response from Alex M., GotPrint.com Representative
Hello Amy,
I apologize that you did not get the service you should have. If you could please give more information as to what happened so we can ensure this doesn't happen again.

Questions? Get answers from the GotPrint.com staff and other customers.

23 Photos for GotPrint.com