Review of UPrinting

Tel: 888-888-4211
info@uprinting.com

kristie137
8/18/19
• Updated review

I gave their live chat customer support a 1 star for the lag time, but they have really improved that recently. I'm going full 360 on here and saying they are rocking it now.

Response from Miles B., UPrinting Representative
Thanks for your great review Kristi! We look forward to printing for you again.

“Worst Customer Service”
5/30/19
• Previous review

Their products for the price are okay, but their customer service is really a buzz kill. The live chat is SO SLOW and they continually put you on hold if you call customer support. They are difficult to understand and overall, they need more help, more proficient help and much better response time.

Response from UPrinting S., UPrinting Representative
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Kristi. It's perfectly understandable that you're very upset about what happened. I would like to assure you that the experience you had does not reflect our service standards, and we always strive to create a positive experience for our customers. Let me help you by passing what you’ve said onto our management team. If you have other concerns, feel free to leave us a message here or in our other social channels and know that we would always welcome the opportunity to help.
sherryn45
7/17/19

Order 6000 stickers of which more then 4000 were off center so I called customer service right away and was asked to send pictures, I did never heard anything back, sent and called again, again tno response, called again today to be told to send pics again REALLY, I never leave
Bad reviews but this is bad customer service and they need to be aware of this Sorry

Response from Tamika J., UPrinting Representative
HI Sherry. We are sorry to hear about your concern. After reviewing the order, we were notified via phone and email that only 400 to 500 were affected. Our manager responded to your feedback requesting images. The images sent were applied to a cup. To get a better idea of how much the cut was off, she requested images of stickers that had not yet been applied to any product. We just recently received a reply to that email.

We definitely try to resolve our customers issues in a timely manner, however, we do need their cooperation. Our manager will contact you today!

irviar1
6/26/19
• Updated review

I am happy with the order rec'd. I'd say you pay for the quality you get though. The top layer of the magnet is somewhat low quality because if you see the edges of the magnet on the right (from my posted picture), there is no damage, but the one on the left shows damage on the edges from my nails when trying to get a hold of the magnet.

Regardless, I do not regret the purchase and when in need of other magnets, I will recommend using this same printer.

Response from Miles B., UPrinting Representative
Hi Irvia. Thank you for your feedback regarding your order of magnets. We will be directly contacting you to further investigate your magnets' quality issues.

“Ordered right now”
6/3/19
• Previous review

Easy ordering. I'm unsure about other's reviews of high S&H costs. My product was 500 magnets 4"x3" size and 6 day shipping is $17.27.

With other options out there, I found all things considered reasonable.

When I get my order I will post another rating.

Response from UPrinting S., UPrinting Representative
Thank you for leaving us feedback, Irvia. Please let us know what you think when you receive your magnets.
pamd108
6/9/19

The first time I ordered from them the shipping was only $14 for over 1000 bookmarks, now they want to charge me $31 for 150 bookmarks. No thanks, UPrinting, I prefer not to get ripped off. That's how much the bookmarks themselves cost.

Response from Miles B., UPrinting Representative
Hi Pam. We believe you are seeing a premium shipping option instead of the rate for standard shipping. If you would like to send us a direct message on here or Twitter, we will be happy to further investigate your concerns.

derekr88
5/15/19

After chatting with customer service about an order and read the reviews here, I felt compelled to post one of my own.

I was charged $42 for shipping from Van Nuys to my residence in San Diego, that isn't acceptable.

They blamed UPS on the rates, however as I work in logistics I have access to the same things they do. Even factoring in moving a smaller amount of product than they do, UPS's costs were less than half of theirs to ship.

They make a fine product in my experience but i will not pay $42 for shipping on items that weigh less than a pound combined, especially when they are located two hours from my home is 3 hours south.

Edit: After further review of the orders, they do not bundle all products together. I order three sets of 250 stickers, they ship them individually.

Response from UPrinting S., UPrinting Representative
Thanks for sharing us your feedback, Derek. We understand what you are saying. We print and ship your items as quickly as possible, which is why at this time we do not offer group shipping. For your future orders, what we can do to help you is to ship under your FedEx or UPS account at your rates. If you want to discuss your concerns further, feel free to open a live chat session or call us at 888-888-4211.
sarahl515
3/20/19

I used UPrinting for a custom sticker order I needed with a pretty tight deadline. UPrinting was extremely helpful throughout the designing and ordering process, and I received my order on the estimated day of delivery. I was worried with designing the stickers myself that the quality would be less than desirable, but I was impressed with the job UPrinting did. Very satisfied and would recommend.

gabej10
3/17/19

Made an order of 200 3 by 5 in notecards which product totaled $130 and they wanted $170 for shipping. Even contacted them and they confirm that that is the going price. Needless to say I did not order from them due to the high shipping rates. Don't waste your time creating your order because you may have to abandon it due to shipping costs.

Response from Miles B., UPrinting Representative
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to pass it along to our team. If you have any additional questions or require immediate assistance, please contact us by opening a live chat session or by calling 888-888-4211.

johnf875
2/15/19

These guys can't even do the basics of providing a simple pdf proof in what they promise on their site and their order acknowledgement -- "6-12 business hours". Then try calling them and getting someone on the phone who has a clue.

Response from Tamika J., UPrinting Representative
Hi John.

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience with us. I am sorry to hear that there was a concern regarding the requested proof. Upon review I see we have reached out to address this matter with you.
We appreciate you for allowing us to print for you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact customer service at 888.888.4211.

-Customer Care
coryw39
12/20/18

These people are terrible, don't use them. They messed up our shipping order and then made multiple ridiculous requests to reconcile the issue...which has still not been reconciled! Their customer service is bare none the worst in the industry. I would recommend continuing your Google search for a decent printer before giving them your money.

joep568
12/3/18

I ordered oval static cling vinyl labels. I received stickers. When I asked them to fix it, they refused. They blamed me for the issue. I wrote at the top of the artwork "clear static cling vinyl." They refused to do anything about it.
I am going to try and fight it with my credit card company.

donnap215
9/17/18

I orderd water bottle labels and once I put them in ice they started peeling off. Customer service refused to give my a refund and when I put a negative review on their site they deleted it!

toma219
9/16/18

I sent Day's creating my labels with Uprinting's on line design service. I Created multiple versions of two different labels and finally ordered a test order of 25 labels to confirm the labels looked exactingly are they appear on their website. Well they did. At that point I wanted to make a couple changes of what I felt would be simple changes to the label size and a line Text. SORRY, NO CAN DO. You will need to completely redo your design from Scratch. So as I stated to the Uprinting C.S. Rep. Because I have to completely redo all my work, and would have to each time I made a change., I'll start by dropping them. Move on, you've been warned.

corkeyd
5/31/18

They messed my business cards up and they took 2 1/2 weeks to get to me also when I asked for a refund they refused to give me my refund back when they saw and admitted there was a problem with my business cards. They have no code of ethics for there customers and treated me like I was an idiot on the phone.

annissam
5/6/18

I will encourage anyone to stay clear of this company. I attempted to make a purchase and when I clicked for payment, the shipping charged doubled to $26+. That was a little over half the product total. The Customer Service Live chat representative was not helpful and exhibited horrible customer service skills. This bait and switch tactic is extremely unfortunate and disappointing. This would have been my first purchase with the company.

chrisj230
4/4/18

I sent raw, cut out images with specified dimensions. This was the way the product was explained in the product description. The product was delivered and the images are much smaller than specified. Example, I requested on image 40" tall they printed it 26" tall. The images are for a trade show display, if I use what they sent my product will look horribly out of proportion. I contacted UPrint immediately 22 hours later they proposed that I re-buy the original print at a 20% discount and they COULD provide it as I originally ordered. PLUS I would have to pay $177 shipping again.
They did not give me what I ordered, told me they can provide it but I will have to pay for the product again. I will not pay again, and do not want to pay for the garbage they sent on their first attempt.
I leave for the show Friday and do not have the display, VERY BAD BUSINESS!!

jamesr361
3/9/18

To start with I was charged $102.19 for shipping on an order of car magnets that cost $153.94. I assumed that there was a reason for the high shipping ( i.e. a large box to keep the product in good condition through transit ) but, the just rolled up all the product and jammed it into a box with no protection. In the box are instructions on how to care for and handle the magnets. The very way they packed them when against the way I was suppose to handle them. I opped for the strongest magnets they offered and they are so weak that they can be peeled right off with minimal effort. When I compare them strength of their best magnets to the cheap basic ones I have, I don't even trust theirs to hold on to the vehicle at highway speeds.
When I called them to let them know that my order was missing on of the magnets (the smallest one) the person told me that "according to the weight of the package both magnets were shipped to me". So I was quickly called a liar when in fact the order had a total of ten magnets ordered and I was shorted one. She didn't even listen or have her facts straight before accusing me of giving her wrong information.
I could go on and on but, you have been warned by me and all of the others here. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

debrah120
1/17/18

I had a flyer done and it was so bad it was an embarrassment to show it, they charged $50 dollars for one of their designers to complete it and it was a waste of money, they have to stick to printing only.

edwardm128
11/26/17

Online printing company totally no responsive... 45 days of trying to get an order placed... Prices kept changing and promises were never kept... THIS company should be avoided for terrible service...

ellenm63
7/27/17

I needed a small printing job (50 recipe cards) for a wedding shower. Their timeline seemed very long by I was assured I would have them the day before the event at the latest. My shipping charges went up while I was actually ordering for some reason so I was paying a lot for that delivery date. When I finally got a shipping notification I was connected through their link to Fed Ex but there was nothing but an error message. I did a Live Chat and was given a tracking number that was not Fed Ex. (The Fed Ex link is still in place associated with my order and still failing). The order was actually sent DHL connecting to the US Postal Service so it is not actually trackable. The estimated delivery date was today and nothing arrived. The DHL site is now showing a new delivery date after my event. Of course they have no idea since it will be handed off to the US postal service at some point. That has not even happened yet and I was supposed to get the order today. This whole thing is a nightmare. A U Print manager was supposed to contact me about the problem but no one has. Avoid them. I wish I had read all the negative reviews before I ordered!

meredithc10
6/30/17

I needed to order some tags for our business and after placing the order Uprinting called us the next day to fix our order. The quality of our logo wasn't right and Joe helped us make it look AMAZING! He even noticed we placed the order wrong and switched it so we got the same thing for a cheaper price. It also came 6 days early, and we love them! Will definitely be reordering more when we run out.

bobbyc47
5/22/17

I ordered 13 different inserts, 250 each, to be printed on glossy 100lb paper. I received the inserts but they were printed on 32lb paper, only .004" thick. The 100lb paper should have been .007" thick. The inserts for our product bags are so flimsy that we can't use them. Called Customer Service and they said their 100lb weighted paper may not be the same as other company's. Said they would reprint for half the price. I paid $646.00 for a stack of thin paper, not useable. Poorest Customer Service I've had the experience of dealing with and I've been in business for over 40 years. Look local for your printing needs. They are sending me a sample packet to show their thickness of paper. No one would verify the paper used for our order.

salmonr
5/18/17

The product I had received was not what I had expected. I called them to find out what I can do about it and all they could did was tell us to keep the product that we can't use and they will take 30% off our next order. Don't think we will be using them again if that's all that can be done.

edn368
5/17/17

Stay away. Bad Customer Satisfaction and Customer Service. They don't allow to make any change to your order once you have paid, they will keep your money.

I Placed an order last night. At 6 am the following day I realized I had made a typo. I called first thing in the morning to get the file modified and I was told that the order was in production and I couldn't change it. But the order will take about 1 week to ship, so it is hard to believe 'it's in production' as they put it. It seems, they they don't want the extra work to allow the client to make a minor change in the file. Their website didn't give an option to be sent a PROOF of the file, prior to placing the order, so UPrinting will be printing an order, that will be garbage to me, spending all that paper, shipping, and time, just because they refused to make a minor change to a file....!

Advice: Always make sure the website of the company you are ordering from has an option where you can APPROVE the file prior to being printed and that offers clients a chance to make a change before being printed.

dg109
4/30/17

I googled AFFORDABLE FLIERS. The search showed me this paid ad in the first page of Google (above the fold): "1000 Flyers Only $23.19 - Choose Custom Sizes & Shapes" You can see their false ad HERE https://www.google.com/search?q=affordable+fliers+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8. When I contacted them regarding this they simply said it was another company using their name, and I quote "Upon checking, these promos are from other competitors"...Yes, sure, the ad redirects to their site! I would give them 0 stars if I could!

amym152
11/2/16

Sloppy printing and terrible customer service. They printed a gray line across the bottom of my order of 1000 brochures. After 4 emails regarding this situation, no response. Spent 40 minutes on the phone and they will only give 50% off the order. Very disappointed

I have no reason to believe that they are a "scam". They took my payment and provided a product as I had expected. They seem 100% legit.

By Irvia R.

Cost and ease of use when uploading my image for the product to be ordered.

By Irvia R.

Very easy in my experience. I called once and was able to talk to a live person within minutes.

By Irvia R.
Questions? Get answers from the UPrinting staff and other customers.

5 Photos for UPrinting