Review of UPrinting

Tel: 888-888-4211
info@uprinting.com

johnf875
2/15/19

These guys can't even do the basics of providing a simple pdf proof in what they promise on their site and their order acknowledgement -- "6-12 business hours". Then try calling them and getting someone on the phone who has a clue.

coryw39
12/20/18

These people are terrible, don't use them. They messed up our shipping order and then made multiple ridiculous requests to reconcile the issue...which has still not been reconciled! Their customer service is bare none the worst in the industry. I would recommend continuing your Google search for a decent printer before giving them your money.

joep568
12/3/18

I ordered oval static cling vinyl labels. I received stickers. When I asked them to fix it, they refused. They blamed me for the issue. I wrote at the top of the artwork "clear static cling vinyl." They refused to do anything about it.
I am going to try and fight it with my credit card company.

donnap215
9/17/18

I orderd water bottle labels and once I put them in ice they started peeling off. Customer service refused to give my a refund and when I put a negative review on their site they deleted it!

toma219
9/16/18

I sent Day's creating my labels with Uprinting's on line design service. I Created multiple versions of two different labels and finally ordered a test order of 25 labels to confirm the labels looked exactingly are they appear on their website. Well they did. At that point I wanted to make a couple changes of what I felt would be simple changes to the label size and a line Text. SORRY, NO CAN DO. You will need to completely redo your design from Scratch. So as I stated to the Uprinting C.S. Rep. Because I have to completely redo all my work, and would have to each time I made a change., I'll start by dropping them. Move on, you've been warned.

corkeyd
5/31/18

They messed my business cards up and they took 2 1/2 weeks to get to me also when I asked for a refund they refused to give me my refund back when they saw and admitted there was a problem with my business cards. They have no code of ethics for there customers and treated me like I was an idiot on the phone.

annissam
5/6/18

I will encourage anyone to stay clear of this company. I attempted to make a purchase and when I clicked for payment, the shipping charged doubled to $26+. That was a little over half the product total. The Customer Service Live chat representative was not helpful and exhibited horrible customer service skills. This bait and switch tactic is extremely unfortunate and disappointing. This would have been my first purchase with the company.

chrisj230
4/4/18

I sent raw, cut out images with specified dimensions. This was the way the product was explained in the product description. The product was delivered and the images are much smaller than specified. Example, I requested on image 40" tall they printed it 26" tall. The images are for a trade show display, if I use what they sent my product will look horribly out of proportion. I contacted UPrint immediately 22 hours later they proposed that I re-buy the original print at a 20% discount and they COULD provide it as I originally ordered. PLUS I would have to pay $177 shipping again.
They did not give me what I ordered, told me they can provide it but I will have to pay for the product again. I will not pay again, and do not want to pay for the garbage they sent on their first attempt.
I leave for the show Friday and do not have the display, VERY BAD BUSINESS!!

jamesr361
3/9/18

To start with I was charged $102.19 for shipping on an order of car magnets that cost $153.94. I assumed that there was a reason for the high shipping ( i.e. a large box to keep the product in good condition through transit ) but, the just rolled up all the product and jammed it into a box with no protection. In the box are instructions on how to care for and handle the magnets. The very way they packed them when against the way I was suppose to handle them. I opped for the strongest magnets they offered and they are so weak that they can be peeled right off with minimal effort. When I compare them strength of their best magnets to the cheap basic ones I have, I don't even trust theirs to hold on to the vehicle at highway speeds.
When I called them to let them know that my order was missing on of the magnets (the smallest one) the person told me that "according to the weight of the package both magnets were shipped to me". So I was quickly called a liar when in fact the order had a total of ten magnets ordered and I was shorted one. She didn't even listen or have her facts straight before accusing me of giving her wrong information.
I could go on and on but, you have been warned by me and all of the others here. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

debrah120
1/17/18

I had a flyer done and it was so bad it was an embarrassment to show it, they charged $50 dollars for one of their designers to complete it and it was a waste of money, they have to stick to printing only.

edwardm128
11/26/17

Online printing company totally no responsive... 45 days of trying to get an order placed... Prices kept changing and promises were never kept... THIS company should be avoided for terrible service...

ellenm63
7/27/17

I needed a small printing job (50 recipe cards) for a wedding shower. Their timeline seemed very long by I was assured I would have them the day before the event at the latest. My shipping charges went up while I was actually ordering for some reason so I was paying a lot for that delivery date. When I finally got a shipping notification I was connected through their link to Fed Ex but there was nothing but an error message. I did a Live Chat and was given a tracking number that was not Fed Ex. (The Fed Ex link is still in place associated with my order and still failing). The order was actually sent DHL connecting to the US Postal Service so it is not actually trackable. The estimated delivery date was today and nothing arrived. The DHL site is now showing a new delivery date after my event. Of course they have no idea since it will be handed off to the US postal service at some point. That has not even happened yet and I was supposed to get the order today. This whole thing is a nightmare. A U Print manager was supposed to contact me about the problem but no one has. Avoid them. I wish I had read all the negative reviews before I ordered!

meredithc10
6/30/17

I needed to order some tags for our business and after placing the order Uprinting called us the next day to fix our order. The quality of our logo wasn't right and Joe helped us make it look AMAZING! He even noticed we placed the order wrong and switched it so we got the same thing for a cheaper price. It also came 6 days early, and we love them! Will definitely be reordering more when we run out.

bobbyc47
5/22/17

I ordered 13 different inserts, 250 each, to be printed on glossy 100lb paper. I received the inserts but they were printed on 32lb paper, only .004" thick. The 100lb paper should have been .007" thick. The inserts for our product bags are so flimsy that we can't use them. Called Customer Service and they said their 100lb weighted paper may not be the same as other company's. Said they would reprint for half the price. I paid $646.00 for a stack of thin paper, not useable. Poorest Customer Service I've had the experience of dealing with and I've been in business for over 40 years. Look local for your printing needs. They are sending me a sample packet to show their thickness of paper. No one would verify the paper used for our order.

salmonr
5/18/17

The product I had received was not what I had expected. I called them to find out what I can do about it and all they could did was tell us to keep the product that we can't use and they will take 30% off our next order. Don't think we will be using them again if that's all that can be done.

edn368
5/17/17

Stay away. Bad Customer Satisfaction and Customer Service. They don't allow to make any change to your order once you have paid, they will keep your money.

I Placed an order last night. At 6 am the following day I realized I had made a typo. I called first thing in the morning to get the file modified and I was told that the order was in production and I couldn't change it. But the order will take about 1 week to ship, so it is hard to believe 'it's in production' as they put it. It seems, they they don't want the extra work to allow the client to make a minor change in the file. Their website didn't give an option to be sent a PROOF of the file, prior to placing the order, so UPrinting will be printing an order, that will be garbage to me, spending all that paper, shipping, and time, just because they refused to make a minor change to a file....!

Advice: Always make sure the website of the company you are ordering from has an option where you can APPROVE the file prior to being printed and that offers clients a chance to make a change before being printed.

dg109
4/30/17

I googled AFFORDABLE FLIERS. The search showed me this paid ad in the first page of Google (above the fold): "1000 Flyers Only $23.19 - Choose Custom Sizes & Shapes" You can see their false ad HERE https://www.google.com/search?q=affordable+fliers+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8. When I contacted them regarding this they simply said it was another company using their name, and I quote "Upon checking, these promos are from other competitors"...Yes, sure, the ad redirects to their site! I would give them 0 stars if I could!

amym152
11/2/16

Sloppy printing and terrible customer service. They printed a gray line across the bottom of my order of 1000 brochures. After 4 emails regarding this situation, no response. Spent 40 minutes on the phone and they will only give 50% off the order. Very disappointed

melonb
10/25/16

If you're Canadian, do not print with Uprinting.

Firstly you cannot enter your address, you'll have to talk to 5 people before they can input your Canadian address into the system and set up an account with Fed ex.

Then also, make sure you check your tracking like a hawk. They forgot to give Fed ex a commercial invoice so they held onto the package and didn't notify me. I had to contact Uprinting and then Fed Ex. Fed Ex told me I could fax in the invoice but I didn't receive all of the information I needed from Uprinting to do so.

I spoke with someone in the AM about this, they told me they'd forward my issue onto the shipping specialist and that they'd personally e-mail me with an update. There is a 4 hour time difference between Uprinting and where I live, so I waited until it would be 4pm their time as I hadn't heard anything. I spoke to another person who was very apologetic about it and said they would expedite the shipping at no cost to me so I'd receive it in 2 days, which was a day before the original delivery had things gone smoothly. I was pretty happy! So I checked the tracking this morning and nothing had changed.

I waited until noon their time before going back online to see what was going on. I was told because they were expediting it they were waiting for Fed Ex to send the package back to the them. Knowing how slowly and poorly things had been taken care of so far and just wanting my items I asked them to just send the invoice to Fed ex and refund my shipping. I was afraid that they'd blame Fed ex again for the delay and I would still not get my items in time, so what was the difference?

I am currently on the phone with Uprinting trying to see what is going on. I've been on hold for 10 minutes while they try to figure things out with their Fed ex team and their specialists. They said I have a lot of notes on my file... I wonder why! When I asked to refund my shipping cost, they laughed and said they have to try to resolve the problem first. Those are two unrelated things, and I shouldn't have to pay for their screw up.

I am so unimpressed and I haven't even received my order yet. I am a seriously laid back person too... so if you're not, you'll hate dealing with Uprinting.

johnr379
8/22/16

Inexpensive decals. They look great. Bought them for indoor use but purchased the outdoor ink. I put one on my vehicle for a test. Within a month it had washed out badly. I emailed customer service just to let them know. I didn't get a response. I would like to note that I began to get annoying emails wanting me to give them a review as soon as the items were shipped out. By the time I kept them a few weeks I couldon't find a place to review them.
Will I use then again. Probably but not for anything outdoors as it doesn't hold up.

karlh23
7/11/16

Terrible service from UPrinting....Waste of time. Used them in the past and had some problems with them stating uploaded files were not the right size, resolution etc....
Always been able to speak to somebody who seemed more knowledgeable than the first contact and were always able to get it done without having to resubmit files etc.....Not this time though, different designs sent on exactly the same template as they've deemed acceptable other times are now not good enough (Too big, or resolution isn't good enough despite being exactly the same as other resolutions we've sent and had printed previously 300dp)i....
We'll be using somebody else for our stuff in the future.....Painful experience unfortunately....And not just my experience judging by the reviews when you google them (I'll be adding to them myself after this debacle.....Getting stuff like this shouldn't take two weeks....And forget their emails stating they'll get back to you in 12 hours
Good job they weren't needed for a rush order

Plenty of places around that value their customers and want to do the work....Upinting is not one of them

amandap78
5/3/16

I needed business cards and stickers within a week and had many questions about payment and shipping along the way, but I utilized their 24 hour calls and they were super super helpful for every question.

I did not read my order fully before submitting so I was not going to get my order by the date i needed it by unless I paid $70 is extra shipping fees..... I was about to cancel my order on the phone with the 24 hour customer service line, but they sat on the phone with me for an hour trying to figure out a way for me to get all of my items on time and for the lowest payment possible. Needless to say all of my items arrived on time and I would have been out $60 for the items if I would have cancelled them, so I am very grateful for the amazing customer service the showed me throughout the process.

lindas264
4/8/16

Am very disappointed with Uprinting. The overall quality is good and the prices are also good, but the online order process and customer service are unbelievably bad. Have been a Vistaprint customer and am going back. Proceed with caution when dealing with Uprinting, they are NOT interested in retaining a repeat customer! Linda S.

erinc42
1/20/16

I ordered a $70 window cling and the quality of the print is terrible. My logo is blurry and not professional-looking. When I contacted customer service to get this resolved, they informed me that I could pay more money to have them edit my logo, but that they would not refund me or provide me another one without charging me more. I would not recommend this business to anyone as there are so many other printing services available at a better cost with higher quality products.

bretts28
12/29/15

This has been the absolute WORST label/printing company I have ever encountered. They lied about being able to directly speak with the graphic artist. I had to use an interpreter who would relay the info to the artist and then back and forth. The first "proof" I received was from a totally different client they have. The second proof (supposedly the "correct" one) had NOTHING done that I had said to do. Realizing this process they use was futile I demanded a refund,... NOT with Uprinting, No refunds. a TOTAL waste of money and even more important, my time. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY under ANY circumstances.

Questions? Get answers from the UPrinting staff and other customers.

1 Photo for UPrinting