Review of FedEx

Tel: 1.800.463.3339
dns-admin@network.fedex.com

sophis2
12/15/17

FedEx is the worst courier company I 've ever used. I recently used their service twice to send items overseas. Their customer service was positive that the shipping time will be the one they advertised in several questions.
But they did not keep any of their promises. They actually caused damage to the items sent, and they were finally delivered in 7 working days instead of 2 that they had promised. Contacting their customer support when the delay was obvious they were saying that something happened and that the package would be delivered soon enough. After several calls it was obvious they were lying as they used different excuses and it was clear that people nearby were laughing hearing the excuses.

denisew107
12/11/17

They are the worst by far! Will NEVER use them again! My daughter needed very IMPORTANT documents overnighted from Illinois to Iowa so she can fly out of the country for her trip which was still a week away. Well its been over a week and we still havent received the package. Her package has been bouncing around all over the world! First time she checked the tracking and saw that it was in France(we thought it was an honest mistake) she called them right away, they apologized and assured her they would get the package to her. Package did make it back to the States and yet they still managed to make the mistake a SECOND time! Package was shipped to Ireland. So because of all this, my daughter had to cancel her trip(everything already paid flights, hotels etc).

kellys253
12/9/17

FedEx is the worst , most inept , incompetent company I have ever seen . They give you a " tracking number " and then comes the day of your delivery , and your package disappears from FedEx and they have no idea when it will be delivered , if they can find it ! Oh , and the tracking status changed to pending at 7:30 pm , yes I am really upset .

elliew14
12/7/17

I don't why businesses would choose fedex for delivery. The idiot vendor I bought something from didn't give a choice, so I called fedex to deliver my pkg after 4pm, they said they'll make a note of it. They came in the morning and slapped a door tag. I called the # going through a chain of automated commands that took forever, and finally got a human and asked if they could redeliver after 4pm the next day. Human said he will pass on the message. Next day, got a voicemail that Fedex driver cannot be there after 4pm, so my package went back to the fedex office and I should go pick it up. REALLY? So now, I have to drive to the office to pick it up. What a business - we deliver on our own convenience - if you want your darn package, come to our office and pick it up. If you cannot make it at my requested time, couldn't you just TELL ME when I'm on the phone? I could have then asked if you could come to my office before 4pm. Bottom line is wasted a lot of time on the phone...waiting for a package....now I just have to go pick it up myself. DELIVERY service is a MISNOMER, the business is CENTRAL PICK UP SERVICE.

williamk149
11/25/17

If you want your packages on time and without a lot of BS from their customer service which does not know a thing because the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing just use USPS. FedEx at best stinks and you can NOT trust whatever their customer service tells you.

tonyg96
11/17/17

Unacceptable service. It's obvious that they don't care whether or not you receive your delivery. Will never use them to ship again nor will I ever purchase from a company that uses them to deliver. They can't be trusted to do the job that you rely on them for.

tonyn53
11/16/17

My name is Tony and I have recently shipped a item out. I left the object at the rail, the lady told me to just leave it and she will scan it since there were a lot of people and it was about to close. The box had a label saying Lst-Rees Laser. I waited 3 weeks and the customer said they did not recieve it and the tracker said it was not moving. I went to complain and I told them that the item was $1,489.95 and they said that I should go to 696 E. Trimble to complain. When I went to this address they told me to go home and wait. They took my contact info and they still never called me back. I came again 6 weeks after to complain and they said the delivery guy did not pick it up. Do you think that any company would steal something? I don't know who would take my item. They did not even scan the box when I first came.(i think all employee stoler

mem175
11/13/17

Employees are trained to pass fault to customer. I have caught several customer service reps in lies. Forced them to come clean, then they still don't have answers to my questions. They talk over me, they jump forward to side track me but I still catch them in lies. I have closed my account due to my clientele being very unhappy with their shipments. PHUCK OFF FEDEX

amandam234
11/1/17

I order online for 95% my shopping as I have cancer and cant lift much. I have a shunt in my brain and Im not supposed to lift over 5 pounds but my local FedEx man decides he will not carry my packages to my door no matter the white or sat there for at least me doing it and then was in the lap in the hospital over at my daughters staff was dropped and cracked needless to say I havent had a chance to open the rest to make sure it wasnt messed up have a very lazy FedEx man very upset and aggravated mad with FedEx FedEx is a sorry excuse for a human being place if you cant lift over 5 pounds you order dont have that shipped FedEx if you have a local FedEx guy like you have please for your health dont do it I live in West Virginia Im not trying to badmouth our FedEx gas there are some great guys out there and ladies but one I have I dont suggest ordering if you live in McDowell County of West Virginia because you would do his job because he just wants to stand there and look last Im sorry for being like this but I am so mad and aggravated and her cancer is no joke you hurt you stay in pain you live in pain I want to 33 radiation and 148 Kemos six brain surgeries go through the California three then you see how it feels to have to do somebody elses job what if the tumor in my brain bust? So please FedEx did your gas your ladies to do their job carry the package to the door I dont expect it to be carried in my home can you to do I have a re-activate the ranch right now is mature it be easier oatmeal and meet you please give your workers to do their part thank you for all the good help you have supplied have a wonderful holidays

dang134
10/10/17

I live in a midsize city with a population of a 100k but it services 200k with the sorounding area. Yet after one attempt I get a final notice saying my delivery has to be picked up at a location on the opposite side of town, when I get there its closed! Only open 1hr in the morning and 1hr in the evening, could they make it any more inconvenient?
Now I know to avoid online sellers who use this company, lesson learned.
Far too many good shipping companies out there to waste time on Fedex again.

andreeaa2
10/3/17

Fedex lost half of the package we sent to an Embassy in Ottawa and the other half arrived in a pretty bad shape. They denied my claim saying that the package was not properly packed although that is not the case. We sent them a few pictures which were self explanatory but that did not matter to them.
We not use their services again.

theresah60
9/30/17

They are the absolute worst! Both drivers and customer service have to meet the most incompetent ever! It must not take much to either be a driver or customer service rep! I've had nothing but trouble no matter if it's sending or receiving packages! I will never use their service for anything ever again I have medication delivered every month and I am changing my carrier immediately after this review!

fredrickb28
9/28/17

I needed my passport to travel to the UK to study at University. A Hurricane hit Puerto Rico and Fedex refused to take an alternate route to my island which consequently caused me to miss my place at university. The costumer service showed no remorse and I have to go through the whole application process again next year.

mahmudh
9/21/17

They should be given negative star. For them I almost crashed my car. I transferred my packaged to FedEx facility to pick up. After that I called them and they said the package is there at the facility. When i go there, there was no facility. Now they are saying somebody signed that package and took it.

carolynnf1
8/25/17

Fedex SMARTPOST is a waste of time and money and does not belong in a society in which things are available to the consumer cheaply and efficiently. Having Fedex in the name is completely misleading to the american public and someone should bring a class action lawsuit up against them because of them spending years building up the name Fedex a being a fast delivery and bait and switching you into this crap.
Here's my story: my package shipped on 08/22/2017 @ 8:47 pm from Henderson CO, via Fedex SMARTPOST. Fedex says it will take until 09/02/2017 to get to it's destination in GA, 1578 miles away (that is 12 days). Which means that my package is traveling at 5.23 miles per hour. How could it possibly be that slow. Is it on a camel? Is there someone walking it to me? I don't understand what the problem is. I was never informed that my Fedex Smartpost delivery was actual this slow prior to my order I feel completely tricked into this shipping option that I never would have chosen.

In the future I will now go completely out of my way to insure that any item that I have shipped to me IS NEVER SENT BY Fedex or Fedex SMARTPOST, I will warn all of my friends and family and I will post on every social media outlet that I can find how crappy this service is. If it is the only option I will have to do without, it does not deserve to be paid for.

And your customer service agents are obnoxious robots.

bobd147
8/17/17

Waited all day for my package but it was taken away after
An attempt to deliver it to my neighbor.
Called FedEx and spoke to 2 people I couldn't understand.
They said the local office would call me but no call
Came.
The local office number can't be given out to customers.
Terrible service.

deepikag4
8/17/17

best service for FedEx. i am working in logistic and i send my courier through FedEx and he delivered my package next day ..best service for fedex...i am very happy using FedEx courier in my domestic shipment.

oleksandrs3
7/27/17

I was sent a parcel from Ukraine by fedex, but she was stuck in a memphis and no one can help me. I called them about a dozen times, but they can not figure out what's wrong

kassandrag1
7/15/17

They sent my package to one site out an hr farther from where it was and back to the same office cant tell me why and didnt really care will never use fedex again

jasonl147
7/9/17

I paid a big fee for 2-day shipping. It came on day 3 (missed the event for which i needed it), the dsy after the website stated I would receive it by, and they refused to refund the shipping fee. They claimed the computer doesn't allow them to. They use VistaPrint on the backend so do yourself a favor and just cut out the middle man. They probably meant it would be 2 days for Vista Print after VP gets the order. They need to fix their website or stop offering "2 day" shipping!

sandyg24
6/29/17

you pay fedex to delivery a package and they take it to the post office to be delivered and the post office can,t find it. never use them again the worst service ever. and still got no package delivered. gomez

mahrik
6/27/17

Never use FedEx!!! The worst service I ever met in my life! 5 days I was sitting at home and waiting package and every day spoke with costumer service but they just keep on telling me that package is coming then that they didn't find a house then that I was not at home. And finally I was chasing the FedEx car because driver whose number one of representatives gave me just said that he will be somewhere near my house (10 miles he thinks very close) going to their station so I just Had to meet him in the middle of highway with my baby in my hands (because I can't leave him in car alone) just to take my package!!!! Horrible! Never send by FedEx!!! Use either USPS or UPS or DHL!!!

gayathrier
6/22/17

Everytime when I'm expecting a delivery from FedEx, I have to make an extra trip to Post office to get the package. They never deliver it to the address, and never do it on time. It happened to me more than 10 times with in past 3 years. Everytime they left the orange slip in the mailbox even without ringing the bell or knocking the door of my apartment. Sometimes they say the address is wrong and driver couldn't find the address. However UPS and USPS deliver mail and packages to the same address with no problems. I wonder those FedEx drivers know how to use the GPS or google maps. very poor service.

bluewinterg
5/16/17

FedEx is by far the worst shipping company in the world, yes I said it the worst in the world. I ordered a beautiful table set, and the company used FedEx. I knew once my package shipped off there was going to be a problem, because my previous experience with FedEx has been a disaster. So I decided to wait outside after working 8 long hours, I sat from 8am-11:30am 3 days in a roll. My Package never came and the driver lied and said I was not home 3 days in a row. I was outside waiting from 8am-11:30am FedEx never showed up, the driver Lied and said they came but he never did. So then FedEx called and told me I can pick my package up from Twinsburg Ohio. Really :(. So I had the company ship me another package of the same item because FedEx refused to being me my package they were holding. The Company sent out another package, I was promised UPS was the shipper. Guess what? It was FedEx again. So once again after I had worked 8 long hours at work I sat outside from 8am - 10:50am package never came so I called because FedEx requested a change in Address without my permission. So I called FedEx they told me they were going to fix the issue right away and I will received my packager the next day. I then got all call from my Grandmother and she told me she had my table set. I said," What" Why do you have my table set, and why did FedEx bring it all the way over there? So I called FedEx on 3201 Columbia Rd, Richfield, OH 44286 and demanded answers. FedEx called the local post office and looked up my previous addresses and changed my original address label that was on my package to an address I haven't lived at since I was a child. All because the damn driver was too damn lazy to drop my package off at my house because I lived in apartment building which I have two elevator by the way and I had two male family members waiting along with me to bring my table set upstairs. I had no idea FedEx had looked me up in their system and found out where my Grandmother lives and drop off a table set. So Now I have to Pay for a U-Haul truck and find someone who can drive that thing and pick up my table set from my Grandmother's house and bring it all the way across town to my house. FedEx customer service by far is the worst shipping company in the world. They don't care about their customers and the drivers and customer services Reps are rude. When FedEx recognized my number they kept hanging up the phone on me repeatedly. I cannot say how I truly feel about this company online I've been receiving packages for the last 6 years from FedEx and UPS and I never had any problem with UPS ever. From this day forward I will not shop online for any items at all. I'm so disgusted with FedEx and all they say is I'm sorry I don't know why that happened but I will do a follow up. FedEx does not give 2 $#*!s about their customers we pay for shipping and we still get $#*!ed over because FedEx don't give a damn about anything or anyone. Why if my Grandmother no longer lived at that address? My $#*! would have been stolen.

tzlazerl
5/11/17

My order was supposed to arrive on Thursday since I paid for it but it didn't. I called Fedex customer service and I spoke to a guy who told me that the package is still in Japan and since, it was international he transferred me and I then spoke to a lady who then told me that my order is still in China and not in Japan. So, now I'm thinking WTF! they don't even know where my package is. I called customer again, this time they said that it was in Japan for 4 days and they don't know why it hasn't shipped out yet. Fedex customer service is incompetent. Fedex- Since its inception in 1973, FedEx has been focused on ripping people and delivering horrible customer service, and we will continue to do so due to our lobbying and connections with politicians who we pay regularly.

54 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the FedEx staff and other customers.

FedEx?