Review of FedEx

FedEx reviews

3875 Airways, Module H3 Department 4634
Memphis, TN 38116, USA
Tel: 1.800.463.3339

I will not be using FedEx in the future. We were having something delivered, we called FedEx and left specific instructions to leave the parcel by the front door, as no one would be home. They agreed. What do we know? They came, no one was home, so they took the parcel back. We then called, and were told that because it was a mistake, they would re-deliver the parcel. Then the next day we get a call saying we would have to come pick it up from there head office, although we received a verbal promise it would be delivered. Inconvenience and waste of time. They clearly do not communicate messages among each other.

Im not normally one to complain because things happen, but theres been multiple let downs lately. From leaving packages at the wrong house and when its at my house its set on the ground so my dog gets to them if Im not home. (Theres a table right by the door). At the moment Ive been waiting on a package for 7 days. Friday the 26th the package left Henderson CO and has been to various towns only to check today to see its returned to Henderson CO (today is the 30th). Hopefully it eventually makes its way to my home.

I just wanted to say that FedEx is one of the most slowest delivery services ever

Stay away!

Most of us would agree that FedEx fails to delivery or cheats their customers saying different statements that their courier guys write on the delivery sheet. They believe in their courier guys than their customers. One of the worst courier companies to say is FedEx. These people doesn't know how to run a courier or they don't value the importance of their customers. I'm from India, and I got frustrated with the actions from this courier company. Really frustrating to see a renowned company like FedEx doing so. I placed an order online and they shipped it through this garbage courier company. I expected the product to arrive yesterday and it was out for delivery too. I didn't receive it till 8 p.m. When I checked the tracking details, it said that "Refused by recipient". Immediately I called their customer support and told them that their courier guy has neither called me up nor rang the doorbell of my home. Without doing anything how can he make such statement ("Refused by recipient") I asked. That person took the complaint and promised me that the shipment will be done by today. But when I checked the tracking status today, it shows as "The package is being returned to the shipper". Now I have to place another order and wait for the product to reach me after 3 days or so. May I know what the f**k are company management doing? When a courier guy says that the product is being refused by recipient, shouldn't be a double check from the superior to know whether the courier guy has said it right. This happens with most of the courier companies in India. Fraudsters are working as courier guys who loots, gives wrong details at the company when they fail to deliver, and so on. If the management doesn't take action, then you should be ashamed of such activities done by your employees.

Tracking showed it was delivered and left at my front door while I was home all day and it was nowhere to be found. Their drivers are lairs. I had the exact same experience with FedEx a few years ago. It never happened to other carriers.

You ruined Christmas!!! I ordered my product Black Friday, and it has sat in your Tampa transit station since 12/12. I have called (hours) of being on the phone... I was promised delivery 12/21 and still no package!!! I have been hung up on, been placed on hold for ever, promised return phone calls. Finally was told too late oh your package is lost in our station... SORRY FOR YOUR LUCK.

I now have borrowed money, out on Xmas Eve shopping for a replacement at triple the price to make sure Santa arrives for my 10 year old.

Way to go FedEx.... I hope you didnt screw your family out of Christmas like you have mine.

I wish I could give you 0000000 stars. I'm still waiting for my return phone calls. Think I'll die 1st before I receive a call back.

FedEx is the worst shipping company to use. Packages do not arrive on time, the tracking is not up to date, and customer service is horrible. I ordered a package on December 7th that had an arrival date of December 14th and as of December 20th, they do not know where it is. I was told they will contact me within 72 hours and if I do not have my package by December 26th, after Christmas and 12 days late, I should call them. I attempted to contact corporate and was unable to get an email address or phone number. This company may be long standing but is currently a joke. My suggestion, use another shipping company if you would like your items delivered. FedEx does not even take responsibility or apologize.

Wish I could give zero stars but that's not an option. Been waiting for over a week to get my sons christmas gift before we head out of town. Even though the package was in my area Saturday afternoon, it wasn't set to be delivered until today, Tuesday eve by 8pm.

Soooooo I get to know it's sitting less then 5 miles away for three days making matters worse, it's an iphone and it requires a signature so I knew I was going to have to take the day off.

Needless to say I'm monitoring their site from the second I wake up....

7:06 pm At local FedEx facility
7:58 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery
6:38 am At local FedEx facility

As you can see it was on a truck at 7:58AM and even though I was home all day and it was guaranteed delivery by 8PM the package was checked back to the local facility at 7:06PM.

Now what happened all depends on who you speak with.... According to Jorge who I spoke to with the Verizon c/s person (Megan) it will be delivered by 9PM tonight because of the holidays. Whelp it's 9:23 as I type this so think that was a bunch of bull.

Now if you speak to Pat from FedEx, she says they had an issue with the conveyer belt and repeatedly apologized.

Of course once you get up the chain and speak with either Hugo or Rene (SALRC) they don't know what happened, took my complaint, gave me a ticket number, but feel "very confident it will be delivered on time tomorrow".

By "on time" I think they meant by 8PM just a different day. Oh yeah, have I mentioned that we fly out of town for the holidays tomorrow.

Thanks FedEX. Best believe I'll ensure NEVER to utilize your lack of service again!

Tip for consumers: Go with UPS and thank me later :)

FedEx is the worst courier company I 've ever used. I recently used their service twice to send items overseas. Their customer service was positive that the shipping time will be the one they advertised in several questions.
But they did not keep any of their promises. They actually caused damage to the items sent, and they were finally delivered in 7 working days instead of 2 that they had promised. Contacting their customer support when the delay was obvious they were saying that something happened and that the package would be delivered soon enough. After several calls it was obvious they were lying as they used different excuses and it was clear that people nearby were laughing hearing the excuses.

They are the worst by far! Will NEVER use them again! My daughter needed very IMPORTANT documents overnighted from Illinois to Iowa so she can fly out of the country for her trip which was still a week away. Well its been over a week and we still havent received the package. Her package has been bouncing around all over the world! First time she checked the tracking and saw that it was in France(we thought it was an honest mistake) she called them right away, they apologized and assured her they would get the package to her. Package did make it back to the States and yet they still managed to make the mistake a SECOND time! Package was shipped to Ireland. So because of all this, my daughter had to cancel her trip(everything already paid flights, hotels etc).

FedEx is the worst , most inept , incompetent company I have ever seen . They give you a " tracking number " and then comes the day of your delivery , and your package disappears from FedEx and they have no idea when it will be delivered , if they can find it ! Oh , and the tracking status changed to pending at 7:30 pm , yes I am really upset .

I don't why businesses would choose fedex for delivery. The idiot vendor I bought something from didn't give a choice, so I called fedex to deliver my pkg after 4pm, they said they'll make a note of it. They came in the morning and slapped a door tag. I called the # going through a chain of automated commands that took forever, and finally got a human and asked if they could redeliver after 4pm the next day. Human said he will pass on the message. Next day, got a voicemail that Fedex driver cannot be there after 4pm, so my package went back to the fedex office and I should go pick it up. REALLY? So now, I have to drive to the office to pick it up. What a business - we deliver on our own convenience - if you want your darn package, come to our office and pick it up. If you cannot make it at my requested time, couldn't you just TELL ME when I'm on the phone? I could have then asked if you could come to my office before 4pm. Bottom line is wasted a lot of time on the phone...waiting for a I just have to go pick it up myself. DELIVERY service is a MISNOMER, the business is CENTRAL PICK UP SERVICE.

If you want your packages on time and without a lot of BS from their customer service which does not know a thing because the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing just use USPS. FedEx at best stinks and you can NOT trust whatever their customer service tells you.

Unacceptable service. It's obvious that they don't care whether or not you receive your delivery. Will never use them to ship again nor will I ever purchase from a company that uses them to deliver. They can't be trusted to do the job that you rely on them for.

My name is Tony and I have recently shipped a item out. I left the object at the rail, the lady told me to just leave it and she will scan it since there were a lot of people and it was about to close. The box had a label saying Lst-Rees Laser. I waited 3 weeks and the customer said they did not recieve it and the tracker said it was not moving. I went to complain and I told them that the item was $1,489.95 and they said that I should go to 696 E. Trimble to complain. When I went to this address they told me to go home and wait. They took my contact info and they still never called me back. I came again 6 weeks after to complain and they said the delivery guy did not pick it up. Do you think that any company would steal something? I don't know who would take my item. They did not even scan the box when I first came.(i think all employee stoler

Employees are trained to pass fault to customer. I have caught several customer service reps in lies. Forced them to come clean, then they still don't have answers to my questions. They talk over me, they jump forward to side track me but I still catch them in lies. I have closed my account due to my clientele being very unhappy with their shipments. PHUCK OFF FEDEX

I order online for 95% my shopping as I have cancer and cant lift much. I have a shunt in my brain and Im not supposed to lift over 5 pounds but my local FedEx man decides he will not carry my packages to my door no matter the white or sat there for at least me doing it and then was in the lap in the hospital over at my daughters staff was dropped and cracked needless to say I havent had a chance to open the rest to make sure it wasnt messed up have a very lazy FedEx man very upset and aggravated mad with FedEx FedEx is a sorry excuse for a human being place if you cant lift over 5 pounds you order dont have that shipped FedEx if you have a local FedEx guy like you have please for your health dont do it I live in West Virginia Im not trying to badmouth our FedEx gas there are some great guys out there and ladies but one I have I dont suggest ordering if you live in McDowell County of West Virginia because you would do his job because he just wants to stand there and look last Im sorry for being like this but I am so mad and aggravated and her cancer is no joke you hurt you stay in pain you live in pain I want to 33 radiation and 148 Kemos six brain surgeries go through the California three then you see how it feels to have to do somebody elses job what if the tumor in my brain bust? So please FedEx did your gas your ladies to do their job carry the package to the door I dont expect it to be carried in my home can you to do I have a re-activate the ranch right now is mature it be easier oatmeal and meet you please give your workers to do their part thank you for all the good help you have supplied have a wonderful holidays

I live in a midsize city with a population of a 100k but it services 200k with the sorounding area. Yet after one attempt I get a final notice saying my delivery has to be picked up at a location on the opposite side of town, when I get there its closed! Only open 1hr in the morning and 1hr in the evening, could they make it any more inconvenient?
Now I know to avoid online sellers who use this company, lesson learned.
Far too many good shipping companies out there to waste time on Fedex again.

Fedex lost half of the package we sent to an Embassy in Ottawa and the other half arrived in a pretty bad shape. They denied my claim saying that the package was not properly packed although that is not the case. We sent them a few pictures which were self explanatory but that did not matter to them.
We not use their services again.

They are the absolute worst! Both drivers and customer service have to meet the most incompetent ever! It must not take much to either be a driver or customer service rep! I've had nothing but trouble no matter if it's sending or receiving packages! I will never use their service for anything ever again I have medication delivered every month and I am changing my carrier immediately after this review!

I needed my passport to travel to the UK to study at University. A Hurricane hit Puerto Rico and Fedex refused to take an alternate route to my island which consequently caused me to miss my place at university. The costumer service showed no remorse and I have to go through the whole application process again next year.

They should be given negative star. For them I almost crashed my car. I transferred my packaged to FedEx facility to pick up. After that I called them and they said the package is there at the facility. When i go there, there was no facility. Now they are saying somebody signed that package and took it.

Fedex SMARTPOST is a waste of time and money and does not belong in a society in which things are available to the consumer cheaply and efficiently. Having Fedex in the name is completely misleading to the american public and someone should bring a class action lawsuit up against them because of them spending years building up the name Fedex a being a fast delivery and bait and switching you into this crap.
Here's my story: my package shipped on 08/22/2017 @ 8:47 pm from Henderson CO, via Fedex SMARTPOST. Fedex says it will take until 09/02/2017 to get to it's destination in GA, 1578 miles away (that is 12 days). Which means that my package is traveling at 5.23 miles per hour. How could it possibly be that slow. Is it on a camel? Is there someone walking it to me? I don't understand what the problem is. I was never informed that my Fedex Smartpost delivery was actual this slow prior to my order I feel completely tricked into this shipping option that I never would have chosen.

In the future I will now go completely out of my way to insure that any item that I have shipped to me IS NEVER SENT BY Fedex or Fedex SMARTPOST, I will warn all of my friends and family and I will post on every social media outlet that I can find how crappy this service is. If it is the only option I will have to do without, it does not deserve to be paid for.

And your customer service agents are obnoxious robots.

Waited all day for my package but it was taken away after
An attempt to deliver it to my neighbor.
Called FedEx and spoke to 2 people I couldn't understand.
They said the local office would call me but no call
The local office number can't be given out to customers.
Terrible service.

54 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the FedEx staff and other customers.