BannerBuzz UK

BannerBuzz UK has a consumer rating of 4.62 stars from 522 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BannerBuzz UK most frequently mention great service and place order. BannerBuzz UK ranks 4th among Banners sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.3%

• Easy to use Website Great Range Of Products and Very Reasonably Priced

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate BannerBuzz UK?

“Easy website to navigate, loads of choices, and upload...”

JODIE S.
8/25/20

Easy website to navigate, loads of choices, and upload was easy too. Great so far, now just wait for the proofs.

“Awful online user experience”

Dee H.
5/15/21

Awful online user experience. Designed a flag went to check out couldn't add a pole and base. Tried online chat, no one there, phoned, and put on hold, phoned again, spoke to someone who didn't have a clue. Took 45 min on the phone. I spent ages designing so didn't want to scrap the order but had i not have done the design already i woouldnt have bought thru you.

use website (5)
jodies107
August 25th, 2020

simonp194
March 3rd, 2021
Verified site experience

It's great that you can draft your artwork before you pay. I've ordered just the one item and if it looks good I will be making 1000's more purchases

Ease of design tool

andrewc1280
May 13th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Amazing way to create your own signs, I messed up two when applying them to my magnetic sheet but reordered very easy & efficient

Reason I chose this business:

Always have, easy to use

For my van signage

Amazing way to create your own signs
April 25th, 2021
jordanr225
May 14th, 2021
Verified site experience

Easy to do and work. Very simple layout to create my own design. Just wish the shipping was cheaper!

deeh187
May 15th, 2021

mrm600
July 18th, 2020
Verified site experience

Best value and quickest service (at least as promised) I have found - lets wait to see quality of products and if on time.

lucyg97
July 20th, 2020
Verified site experience

Live chat function is extremely useful and the design tool for products is very user-friendly with a wide range of choices.

johnd3927
July 21st, 2020
Verified site experience

So far so good - I tried a couple of other sites, but they didn't allow for custom sizes. The online design feature was OK, but you could perhaps do with adding a few more fonts?

tomr678
December 25th, 2020
Verified site experience

This is an excellent website, very pleased at how easy it is to navigate around and design different products.

Reason I chose this business:

Because it has a great online design tool.

fionnualah
December 18th, 2020
Verified site experience

Really great user friendly website with immediate online help and advice. Made process quick and easy

First up in Google search

raggat
March 30th, 2021
Verified site experience

As long as it does and gets to me on time, then the service will be awesome!

Recommendation

shellinas
July 9th, 2020
Verified site experience

So far i have ordered and its been fine. I'd like the design to be finalised and sent prior to printing. Thanks for a good service.

jc1268
November 25th, 2020
Verified site experience

Your artwork page talks about cutting but doesn't make clear what sort of designs this is needed on. Does insertion of grommets count?
Melvin tried and failed to help with this simple question.

Reason I chose this business:

Friend used you in the past.

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz UK Rep

Hello Jonathan. Thank you for reviewing your purchase experience.

We apologize if we were unable to answer your question to your satisfaction and can see how 'cutting' may seem vague. Essentially, every product is 'cut'.

However, a vector file is required in case a product such as a decal needs to be die cut - i. E. cut to shape (cut around the border of the artwork). It is also required if you need us to make modifications to graphics such as logos or fonts. You needn't worry - if a vector file is required but you haven't provided one, we will notify you before proceeding with your order.

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for choosing BannerBuzz.

sandym115
February 7th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Excellent, my design was saved and I was able to order more quickly. Thank you!

Used before

Reason I chose this product:

I designed my own tags with help from Banner Buzz. They stored my design and I was easily able to order them again. Excellent service

Excellent, my design was saved and I was able to order...
January 20th, 2021
• Previous review

Excellent, my design was saved and I was able to order more quickly. Thank you!

Used before

barrieb11
July 26th, 2020
Verified site experience

So far, so good. Easy to follow website. Waiting to see if my order of 2 different sizes is possible without any additional cost.
Urgently wanted, so will wait and see if delivery on time.

Reason I chose this business:

Looked at and tried a few other websites and found Banner Buzz to the best

gwendac2
December 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

Website good and ordering easy but discounts not what they say as they use the from

Had what I wanted

danielo680
December 21st, 2020
Verified site experience

Pretty good but a lot of things pop out at me (drop down menus, pop-ups) on the main page which is frustrating when trying to navigate my cursor to understand what you guys are about

Reason I chose this business:

You seemed to tackle my needs and you have some pretty decent SEO

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz UK Rep

Hello Daniel. Thank you for reviewing your purchase experience. We are sorry to learn that you were annoyed by the pop ups.

When we have an active promotion, the pop up helps notify you about it so that you do not miss the discount. Additionally, since many of our customers need assistance placing their order, the chat support prompt is there to remind you that we are just a click away.

You can simply close the dialog boxes to continue browsing. Nevertheless, your feedback is important to us and we have shared your comments with our website team.

Thank you for choosing BannerBuzz. We wish you a safe and happy holiday season.

richards3040
April 18th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

It was great! Easy to design and quick. A great platform to design your custom advertising at a great price too. Amazing value for money and service second to none. I would happily recommend to anyone...

Reason I chose this business:

After trying a few sites was the easiest to use and design my flag at an very competitive price.

Reason I chose this product:

Banner Buzz had a great design platform, offered exactly what I wanted and was very competitively priced. I also found quite hard to get double sided.

It was great!
March 31st, 2021
• Previous review

It was great! Easy to design and quick. A great platform to design your custom advertising at a great price too. I would happily recommend to anyone...

Reason I chose this business:

After trying a few sites was the easiest to use and design my flag at an attractive price.

timr416
December 17th, 2020
Verified site experience

Was a little hard to navigate and find my way around, especially on the top right symbols in design my own

Reason I chose this business:

Need a banner with own simple text design

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz UK Rep

Hello Tim. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to learn that you experienced difficulties designing your artwork. While our design tool is not built to be as comprehensive as advanced design software, you can certainly achieve basic and intermediate results.

However, we understand that designing can be overwhelming, and our support team is available 24x7 via our phone and chat helplines to guide you. We also offer complimentary pre-press services so you can freely request modifications to your artwork using the comment box provided within the design tool.

derrickr61
August 10th, 2020
Verified site experience

I've never designed lettering artwork before. And so, initially, it wasn't easy to understand my way forward.
But thanks to your website, I managed to accomplish the task... sort of!

Reason I chose this business:

As a result of an online search for 'vinyl decals '... your site looked the most promising and friendly in helping a newby like myself!

stephenw1035
March 3rd, 2021
Verified site experience

Brilliant company, used a few times now! Will be happy to use again!

tt211
May 18th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Easy ordering, the free design service is very useful and customer service is excellent however seriously let down by there courier service who gave me three different dates before it arrived.

Easily accessible and quick to respond

Google search

Reason I chose this product:

It was described as what I wanted

Im a bit of a techno phobe but still found it relatively...
April 30th, 2021
• Previous review

Im a bit of a techno phobe but still found it relatively easy

Google search

judithh294
September 27th, 2020
Verified site experience

Lovely clear website, easy to use. Looking forward to receiving my order.

lisag1626
April 4th, 2021
Verified site experience

So far so good. Easy purchase and think i will use again

Reason I chose this business:

Was looking for a customized car magnet

emryss
April 13th, 2021
Verified site experience

My experience so far is awesome. I now await my beautiful bookmarks

Questions? Get answers from the BannerBuzz UK staff and other customers.

BannerBuzz R.
Typically responds within 4 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BannerBuzz UK?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.6
Have a question about BannerBuzz UK?