BannerBuzz UK

BannerBuzz UK has a consumer rating of 4.64 stars from 754 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BannerBuzz UK most frequently mention great service, design tool and place order. BannerBuzz UK ranks 4th among Banners sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 16 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.3%

• Easy to use Website Great Range Of Products and Very Reasonably Priced

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate BannerBuzz UK?

“Excellent service... what else can you ask for?”

Simon G.
7/30/21

I'm sometimes wary of the online only portals, in this case it was unwarranted. Very easy to use, even for a dinosaur like me, back up of a telephone number ( which I used) and delivered ontime. Great service. Thanks you. Simon

“Awful online user experience”

Dee H.
5/15/21

Awful online user experience. Designed a flag went to check out couldn't add a pole and base. Tried online chat, no one there, phoned, and put on hold, phoned again, spoke to someone who didn't have a clue. Took 45 min on the phone. I spent ages designing so didn't want to scrap the order but had i not have done the design already i woouldnt have bought thru you.

use website (5)
simong182
July 30th, 2021

Very helpful.

Reason I chose this business:

Price, speed of delivery and ease of use.

Thats what I needed a mesh banner, 20m long... yes 20m

Pretty simple to use, with a telephone number just...
July 12th, 2021
• Previous review

Pretty simple to use, with a telephone number just in case!

Reason I chose this business:

Price and speed of delivery

jennay27
October 11th, 2021
Verified site experience

Website has a brilliant layout and amazing amount of products. Easy to find info and professional looking. Good prices too.

Reason I chose this business:

Had exactly what I wanted at a good price so was happy to proceed and not bother looking anywhere else.

michaelb6902
October 6th, 2021
Verified site experience

Great service thanks. Strange quirk when I entered the dimensions but went out and back in and then it worked fine!

Reason I chose this business:

Second order - last ones were just what we wanted.

lyns102
August 16th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

I am so pleased with the service, the posters have turned out great considering they were my uploads they looked really good. I received a phone call to discuss alterations as i put them in the wrong way round, so i thank you for that. Everything was spot on from ordering to delivery and gave the people involved a surprise and a giggle.

Reason I chose this business:

Because of the job and the service i got previously. They made it so easy to arrange and upload photos etc.

Reason I chose this product:

It was to celebrate some special birthdays from last year and this year as there were no celebrations re covid last year so this was the first time that we were able to get together

I am so pleased with the service, the posters have...
July 29th, 2021

Reason I chose this business:

Because of the job and the service i got previously.

jodies107
August 25th, 2020
Verified site experience

Easy website to navigate, loads of choices, and upload was easy too. Great so far, now just wait for the proofs.

bobm740
September 23rd, 2020
Verified site experience

It locked up first time around when I tried to pay.
Also I'm not sure what to expect regarding proofing etc

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz UK Rep

Hello Bob. We apologize if you experienced issues while placing your order. Besides providing high quality products, we also want to ensure an easy ordering process for our customers. The problem you faced may have been a temporary issue. Sometimes, using a different browser or clearing your browser's cache & cookies also resolves the problem.

For proof, you can check the PROOF REQUEST box on the Shopping Cart page. Even if you do not select PROOF REQUEST, we still check your artwork and notify you in case something is amiss. (as we did on your order - although the option was not selected)

simonp194
March 3rd, 2021
Verified site experience

It's great that you can draft your artwork before you pay. I've ordered just the one item and if it looks good I will be making 1000's more purchases

Ease of design tool

jordanr225
May 14th, 2021
Verified site experience

Easy to do and work. Very simple layout to create my own design. Just wish the shipping was cheaper!

andrewc1280
May 13th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Amazing way to create your own signs, I messed up two when applying them to my magnetic sheet but reordered very easy & efficient

Reason I chose this business:

Always have, easy to use

For my van signage

Amazing way to create your own signs
April 25th, 2021
mrm600
July 18th, 2020
Verified site experience

Best value and quickest service (at least as promised) I have found - lets wait to see quality of products and if on time.

susanb3304
June 30th, 2021
Verified site experience

Website would not accept the card details (correctly input by auto fill and subsequently used successfully in PayPal). I had trouble getting both items into the shopping cart to check out. Really appreciate having the design tool though. Shipping prices versus product prices are a bit cheeky!

Reason I chose this business:

Useful products and design tool

scottg1248
October 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

The basket emptied whilst I was in the middle of checking out so hard to start from scratch, otherwise no other problems.

Reason I chose this business:

Previous order. Hopefully the courier service will be better than last time.

lindae886
May 25th, 2021
Verified site experience

Not easy to sign up and open an account - 3 times I had to design the banner and then when I placed the order it wouldn't accept the NEW USER discount code that is clearly offered.

Because I wanted banners quickly

lucyg97
July 20th, 2020
Verified site experience

Live chat function is extremely useful and the design tool for products is very user-friendly with a wide range of choices.

jc1268
November 25th, 2020
Verified site experience

Your artwork page talks about cutting but doesn't make clear what sort of designs this is needed on. Does insertion of grommets count?
Melvin tried and failed to help with this simple question.

Reason I chose this business:

Friend used you in the past.

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz UK Rep

Hello Jonathan. Thank you for reviewing your purchase experience.

We apologize if we were unable to answer your question to your satisfaction and can see how 'cutting' may seem vague. Essentially, every product is 'cut'.

However, a vector file is required in case a product such as a decal needs to be die cut - i. E. cut to shape (cut around the border of the artwork). It is also required if you need us to make modifications to graphics such as logos or fonts. You needn't worry - if a vector file is required but you haven't provided one, we will notify you before proceeding with your order.

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for choosing BannerBuzz.

danielo680
December 21st, 2020
Verified site experience

Pretty good but a lot of things pop out at me (drop down menus, pop-ups) on the main page which is frustrating when trying to navigate my cursor to understand what you guys are about

Reason I chose this business:

You seemed to tackle my needs and you have some pretty decent SEO

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz UK Rep

Hello Daniel. Thank you for reviewing your purchase experience. We are sorry to learn that you were annoyed by the pop ups.

When we have an active promotion, the pop up helps notify you about it so that you do not miss the discount. Additionally, since many of our customers need assistance placing their order, the chat support prompt is there to remind you that we are just a click away.

You can simply close the dialog boxes to continue browsing. Nevertheless, your feedback is important to us and we have shared your comments with our website team.

Thank you for choosing BannerBuzz. We wish you a safe and happy holiday season.

timr416
December 17th, 2020
Verified site experience

Was a little hard to navigate and find my way around, especially on the top right symbols in design my own

Reason I chose this business:

Need a banner with own simple text design

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz UK Rep

Hello Tim. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to learn that you experienced difficulties designing your artwork. While our design tool is not built to be as comprehensive as advanced design software, you can certainly achieve basic and intermediate results.

However, we understand that designing can be overwhelming, and our support team is available 24x7 via our phone and chat helplines to guide you. We also offer complimentary pre-press services so you can freely request modifications to your artwork using the comment box provided within the design tool.

victoriaw412
October 8th, 2021
Verified site experience

Great prices and easy design tools, but the payment page took a while as it wouldn't accept card payments, so I had to pay via paypal.

Reason I chose this business:

Great prices and design tools

johnd3927
July 21st, 2020
Verified site experience

So far so good - I tried a couple of other sites, but they didn't allow for custom sizes. The online design feature was OK, but you could perhaps do with adding a few more fonts?

tomr678
December 25th, 2020
Verified site experience

I really like using the Bannerbuzz platform and find it to be very user-friendly.

Reason I chose this business:

Because it has a great online design tool.

fionnualah
December 18th, 2020
Verified site experience

Really great user friendly website with immediate online help and advice. Made process quick and easy

First up in Google search

andrewj666
July 6th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Easy to use, though not as precise as I would have liked. In this instance, it was quite simple. Please do not send any more of your emails to me - they are becoming extremely annoying. Also, please do not answer to this feedback. I am a very busy man.

Reason I chose this business:

Looked like they can deliver a product with minimum fuss.

Easy to use
June 17th, 2021
raggat
March 30th, 2021
Verified site experience

As long as it does and gets to me on time, then the service will be awesome!

Recommendation

shellinas
July 9th, 2020
Verified site experience

So far i have ordered and its been fine. I'd like the design to be finalised and sent prior to printing. Thanks for a good service.

kathleena648
July 26th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

I am extremely pleased and grateful for all the help from your inside team. The quality of the product, assistance with graphics and the customer services is top level however your distribution partner lets you down. UPS were 4 days late in delivering the banner. There were no updates and no information on their tracking facility, zero communication from UPS. Their tracking platform simply said "dellivery on the way" and that was the message all week. So I am left somewhat annoyed with paying a fee of over £10. For shoddy delivery. Banner Buzz - 10+ marks UPS - 0

Prompt, courteous and helpful.

Reason I chose this business:

Used them before and was very satisfied.

Perfect for our needs.

Very good website
June 5th, 2021
• Previous review

Very good website. Full information and easy to use.

Questions? Get answers from the BannerBuzz UK staff and other customers.

BannerBuzz R.
Typically responds within 16 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BannerBuzz UK?

Have a question about BannerBuzz UK?