Review of VistaPrint

ir@vistaprint.com
2018 Customer choice award

pacificf1
2/7/19

I have recently bought two sets of wedding invitations from vistaprint and the service has been outstanding. The invitations themselves were easy to create online. There were lots of templates to choose from and edit ourselves. The prices were excellent. I couldn't actually find anywhere that offered a cheaper service. The first set of invitations arrived in perfect condition and we are delighted with them. We ordered the second set and they arrived with a printing defect and Vistaprint sent a new set straight away free of charge as well as offering us a partial refund for our troubles. I would definitely recommend Vistaprint as a company to use for invitations. We are really satisfied with the customer service, the quality and the price.

brianl513
1/29/19

Quality consistency was poor. Most didn't match proof at all. On many, there was no left and/or top border, others had no top border and others were way off centre.

Chat rep didn't allow me to explain that they were more than just off-centre (the cut was the real problem). With a rude and argumentative tone, the blame was placed on me. With the limitations of the design tool, the white space was centred as much as
possible (within pixels, zoomed at 500%) the rep didn't even ask to see the quality of the cards that I received. I was happy with my proof and the slight, barely noticeable imperfection, but most of the cards received did not replicate my proof, so much so I actually laughed.

Was promised that they'd fix it up and order a new batch and I'll receive it in 2 days. NOTHING. The chat transcript wasn't even sent to my email and when I went to get the transcript from my account, it was never there so I can't defend myself.

Scum of a company.

Tip for consumers: If you find yourself using this site, click the back button a few times or in your browser's address bar, search for another site.

anniec89
1/17/19

I was looking to put an order in for Spot UV Business Cards as their pricing was very reasonable (on sale for $37cad for 500 qty). The only problem was - I want to submit a separate file to indicate where the gloss will be printed (as you would with any other print company out there) and there was no way for me to do that with their submission process.

I spoke to a "specialist" via live chat for an hour and it absolutely went NO WHERE. Not only did she have no clue about the printing nor design process of Spot UV while pretending she did, she started giving me attitude in the end by saying, "this is why you should have shown me your designs first" when I was only looking to get answers before finalizing my files. In the end, her solution was for me to spend extra money on design help when I didn't need any.

I spoke to a second "specialist" via phone the next day, hoping to get a more direct answer from someone with actual knowledge on the topic of printing. At this point, I should have gone with another print company already. He had no clue either. I showed him a mock-up of what I want as my final product and he didn't even know what a mock-up was, assuming it was the print file itself saying, "your design is crooked." Needless to say, I gave up at this point.

Vistaprint, how about having "specialists" who actually specializes in the services you provide? Thank you.

gweno5
1/15/19

Site is extremely easy, checkout is easy, Order arrives in reasonable time and in good shape! I would recommend this to everyone who has a business.

jenniferr429
1/4/19

I used to love this company until I realized their shipping was outrageous. I used to get my business cards from here. Now I can barely afford them so I took my business elsewhere. Not recommended.

mrg96
Mr G.
1/2/19

After trying to check on my order, I realized that vista print must be ran by a bunch of children. All I hear is a bunch of laughter and chatter when trying to speak with a representative, then I get placed on hold longer than the actual conversation about my order... Horrible business ethics!

maisieh3
12/25/18

Fast Shipping fair price and good customer service...........
I'm totally satisfied with my purchase............

carloss151
10/23/18

If you're looking for a fast and very good quality printed stuff, you can leave your work in their hands. Simple the best option for printing!

beatricep18
8/27/18

I'm sorry to say, but I'm very disappointed after my first order from Vistaprint placed order for 4 sets of business cards, paid for the 3 day delivery. Cards were needed for a presentation, but they never arrived. I called customer service, but they were not able to tell me what happened - cards were not printed. I'm not sure if I would like to use this company again.

boby34
8/25/18

The site was a bit confusing. So I waited until the next day to call. As they had personalized note cards or personalized anything, really. I couldn't figure it out. When I called, I spoke with Tanika, who was in Jamaica, snipitty snap and we were done. I received the post cards with my first grade picture plastered on. Got here in just a few days as promised. Highly recommend this business. - Bob of jesuspoems.com.

jamess1200
7/16/18

Tried to order online. Website keeps insisting on selling you things you don't want, forces you to create an account even after selecting proceed as customer and forces you to accept future email ads even if try to opt out. Find some place else to do business.

caitlyns13
7/14/18

I was stressing over invitations for everything for my wedding (save-the-dates, wedding invitations, bridal shower, etc). I found this site and I thought WOW look at those prices and I was so worried that they were going to look cheap and $#*!ty or be a scam site but I purchased my save-the-dates from them and I ABSOLUTELY loved them so much that I went back and purchased my wedding invitations from them as well. My Maid of Honor also got the bridal shower invites from here as well and she saved tons of money! I absolutely would recommend this site to anyone! Great prices, fast shipping, and an incredible product.

jamesd597
4/20/18

So, after my ill-fated experience with Zazzle prior, I took a hint from an associate and started up with Vistaprint. Suffice to say, I was not let down by the pricing, the product or the speed of delivery. Three days it took for Pens, Mousepads and 1K Business Cards, all custom made, to be sent to my place of business, all at a very affordable price. For under 100$, I was able to get a significant lift in my business's image, and I am now able to better promote my graphic design products.

While it had some irks with piecing my business logo on the website, I am still happy with my product and quite satisfied with the speed it was delivered. I have already placed further orders to the site, and I am expecting more in the future. I would absolutely recommend Vistaprint over Zazzle, and writing down memos with my new pens, as well as using my new mousepads has been a delighting experience thus far.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you have an editing program in order to get the full experience out of this site, Paint.net is free-to-use, but if you have the funds, Photoshop is also a great program to use with this site. It will allow you to get black and white images, inverted colors and even expanding the borders for some of the larger items they have available.

lukec65
4/17/18

Published 17 minutes ago Updated 12 minutes ago
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH VISTA PRINT- EVER!!!
This company is best described as a fraud. They make claims they do not fulfil and they charge you for services they do not intend to deliver. I'm based in London (very central, not far flung) and I paid £11.8 in extra shipping costs to ensure my business cards were delivered for an important business conference. At 11.30pm the night before scheduled delivery, they send me an email saying its not ready, won't be delivered on time and most shockingly they make no commitment as to when it will be delivered. It's more of a case of "as and when" we will let you know. Then I call customer service and have the misfortune of speaking to a person who after 10 minutes of refusing to state her name, finally identified herself Wissal Laterch. She then puts me on hold to "check with the manufacturer" and never takes me off hold (over an hour) in what is obviously an attempt to spite me for calling in to complain. Ultimately I now have no cards, no explanation regarding the £11.8 for expedited shipping, no apology from VistaPrint and worst of all absolutely no commitment to ever deliver the cards. Like in the email, their position is simply "If or when we deliver it, we'll let you know". Never ever do business with these fraudsters and charlatans!! Shame on VistaPrint!!

jeffc289
4/13/18

So I placed my order paid for faster shipping (5 days) My order will arrive in 5 days. it took 9 days to get the order. I needed to send out wedding invites right away. When I got them part of the printed artwork in the middle of the invite was missing. Went online and they would re-do the order and ship it the same way. I didn't have 9 days to wait again. They would only refund part of the order and wouldn't ship the replacement order faster even though the printing was wrong. The CHAT agent was no help. I would have expected a full refund since I had to get the work re-done locally. Instead they only want to refund part of the cost. That's not right! Their guarantee is useless. Don't believe what you read! Someone there should have noticed part of their artwork was missing, especially when they helped design the work.

If they do a lousy job, go back to your bank and do a charge back to get the full refund. These were our wedding invitations and I had to make a mad rush to go get them re-designed and re-printed locally. Lousy Printing, lousy service, lousy company. They offered me a refund CREDIT towards a future order. If you can't get it right once, then not be able to deliver it in time, why should I order from you again?

Tip for consumers: AFTER you place the order it will ask if if you want more at half price. So just order half of what you need and you will get the other half at half price and no added shipping.

debl33
4/7/18

I LOVE Vistaprint! The quality of their invitations is top notch for an incredible price. My orders have all arrived BEFORE the promised date. The Post Office lost one of my recent orders. Vistaprint immediately reprocessed the order at no cost to me, without any questions or hesitation and even expedited the shipping! I couldn't ask for better customer service! I will continue to use them for all of my stationary needs!

stephanieb203
3/29/18

So I have given a three-star rating for Vistaprint, for the following reasons:
We'll start with the PROs!
-It was very easy for me to customize my design
-Delivery was much faster than estimated
-The final product looks quite nice
-I had a question regarding my order, and when I called around 8 pm at night, I was answered almost straight away (but I don't think their call center is based in AUS, as I wasn't talking to a native English speaker)

Now I would have given 5 stars if it weren't for the CONs...
-The first package arrived with a part of my order, but I was disappointed that the RSVP cards came without any external envelope or protection, the stack was just loose inside a much larger cardboard package. This meant that the edges were slightly damaged (but not unusable).
-Later that same day, the second package arrived with the rest of my order. Upon opening, I was glad to see that this bigger cardboard box came with air pillows around the cards, but I soon realized that these card stacks too were merely put in the box with no covering, so again the edges were slightly damaged.
-I had expected both packages to be delivered to my door (my packages always come this way normally, even if I don't sign for them), but both were put in my letterbox, and as the second was too big, the lid of my letterbox was just left open (it was raining earlier that same day!! ). Any small amount of rain would have ruined the entire order, as the card stacks had no protection aside from the cardboard box they came in.
-The envelopes that came with my order were glued together crookedly (though I can't complain "too" much, as they were free).
-the return address labels weren't white as advertised, instead, they all came in a Karki/cream colour, therefore don't really match my white invites and white RSVP cards.
-I paid extra for Linen, but the invites were a lot thinner than I was expecting.

So in summary, my items are definitely usable and the invites still look nice (luckily you can't really notice the edge damage when you hold a single invite), but a little more care taken to how everything was packed and sent would have been good. I got everything cheaper as I used a 50% off coupon code, but if I had paid FULL price I think I would have been less satisfied with the end result, given the cost.

nickv33
3/7/18

Amazingly fast service. Quality is not that great, but given a turnaround time, you can't expect anything better! Definitely would use again!

scotyt
3/5/18

Got an email offering to REORDER my previous order at half price. Called to use the code and REORDER. No such deal. They had some excuse that My cards had a few extras and would be more then DOUBLE the advertised half off to again REORDER my cards. I asked why would they asks me to REORDER my cards but offer at more then double? Their excuse was that the language used is for basic cards and NOT my cards. Why offer me to REORDER my cards yet be deceptive in the price. They just lump us all into a bucket of customers and the add is for not me and my order but the initial low price to spark interest. The kicker was they said they are not trying to be deceptive. Ya, right. I a offered for the manager to honor their deceptive offer or my company will take our business elsewhere. She only stated again the more then DOUBLE cost. I wished her a nice day and let her know my com pamy would no longer be doing business with them a and that I would be letting every business I know to not use them and we deal with a lot.

janicem102
1/24/18

I've ordered business cards a few times and they've always been great. From start to finish, fun and easy process. Look for discount codes!

devonp16
1/19/18

I purchased a bumper sticker its was told it was going to arrive on the 17 OF JANUARY ITS NOW THE 21 OF JANUARY AND NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING THEY TOLD ME I WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL TUESDAY TO SEE IF THEY CAN RESEND MY ORDER. NEVER WILL BUY FROM THEM EVER AGAIN.

adrianw42
12/12/17

I ordered some printing jobs like my company data uploading on system they are helped perfectly and good technical with low cost quality of work.

andreaw78
12/5/17

So I made the mistake of using their website hosting. As any website owner knows, keeping your website safe and clear of visitors attempting to abuse it or hack it is part of running a website. Well, vistaprint hosting filters out what you can see. You can't block any visitors or users or identity them because vistaprint seems to thinks that information belongs them, not you. Can you imagine a hosting company refusing to give IP address to a website owner? Yes, that's what vistaprint does. I ran into this and it's even a court situation now and they STILL won't provide this to me. It's unheard of and goes beyond poor customer service. I switched to another platform that not only provides this information to a website owner as it should, they also give you the opportunity to put IP addresses to block. That is what a properly functioning hosting business is supposed to do for website owners. I highly suggest NOT using their services. Running a website you will encounter times you need this information and my experience shows vistprint will not give it to you.

andreeau
12/1/17

I ordered business cards last week. I looked at a preview of my design, and everything looked great. I didn't realize I needed to review the proof to see how it would be printed. I receive my business cards, and one of the images is smudged. I contact customer service, and they send me a copy of the proof and sure enough it's smudged in the proof as well so it was my mistake for not double checking.

They let me correct my design, and sent out new ones for free including shipping. Their customer service was really great, and they were immediately willing to help me with a mistake I had made at no additional cost.

brettf14
11/17/17

Ordered promotional materials weeks in Advance, and never received them. Now they say it's too late, it was your fault! Ruined an event I spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars on. Didn't even get an apology and the $20 they gave back didn't even start to cover my losses! Don't let Vista Print ruin your event as well!

82 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, the calendars are beautifully done and arrive in great shape, quality is very nice.

By gwen o.

I tried ordering wedding invites that the artwork only partially printed and the artwork came from them! I would not use them again. Then they only wanted to issue me a credit for future orders. Why would I want you to keep my money to screw up another order from you? I went through the hassle of doing a charge back! I had to run out and get them designed and printed again locally. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM FOR ANY PRINTING.

By Jeff C.

Yes, all my orders have been awesome! They arrive in a timely manner and quality is good.

By gwen o.

Questions? Get answers from the VistaPrint staff and other customers.

3 Photos for VistaPrint