BannerBuzz Canada

BannerBuzz Canada

BannerBuzz Canada has a consumer rating of 4.35 stars from 221 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BannerBuzz Canada ranks 5th among Banners sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 14 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 84.9%

• Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was extremely helpful.

• The answer from customer service was basically that we needed to buy their stands, then it will make it an 8'x8'.
  • I was offered two discount codes LABOUR and WAIT10 but there was no place to enter the discount code -
How would you rate BannerBuzz Canada?

“Very quick and easy!”

Haley M.
9/29/20

Very quick and easy! Coupon codes were convenient and easily accessible. I find this website more affordable that any other competitors.

“Tragically car demage with BannerBuzz magnets”

Olena B.
1/24/20

I have purchased 5 magnets last year from BannerBuzz. Before ordering I had some doubts about placing magnets on my car. My car is leased and I had to make sure that the magnets are not going to cause any damage (no structure paint changes, no color changes, no scratching etc.) I've discussed this issue with the representative and was assured that placing magnets are not going to make any damages to the color. I removed all 5 magnets in one year of using them. Here are two pictures of my car now, you all can see there are very visible explicit color changes on every 5 spots where magnets were placed on my car. If I knew that placing magnets on my car would cause such damage, I would never purchase it! I asked the professional advice because I usually trust professionals. The representative should have explained me about the possible damage or at least to let me know company does not have such experience. Nobody told me anything like that to warn me. I decided to fix the damages before my lease expires, so I went to the nearest body shop to get an estimate. I was shocked that it is impossible to recover the initial color and almost all car has to be repainted! I think that Bannerbuzz has to compensate me all the expenses, I send them an email. But they just send me back (I copy their answer): We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, but until now we've never encountered such an incident. Our magnetic signs don't leave any residue or damage the surface after usage. This is the first time we're hearing this. If it were known, then we would have mentioned it online on the website as well. Additionally, if there was any damage to the product we're here until the warranty ends and you've already experienced the same. For any other damage, there might be n number of reasons for which we can't be held liable. I am going to claim to Court and want to warn everybody ordering BannerBuzz items

customer service (16) discount code (3) easy process (3)
haleym96
September 29th, 2020
Reason I chose this business: The affordability and quality
emilyf223
Verified purchase
• Updated review
I little more information about your products and how they are installed or the materials used would be helpful. Very easy site to navigate and shop from. Thanks!
Reason I chose this business: I could make what I needed quickly and for pretty good value.
I little more information about your products and how...
September 20th, 2020
davidh4482
September 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
So cool. Enjoyed creating a special board for my restaurant. Super easy and create it how ever you want.
Reason I chose this business: Found the ad.
geraldy24
September 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was extremely helpful. Found this site by accident, but it was exactly what I was looking for. Excited to receive my signage.
Reason I chose this business: Found it by accident. Started looking around. Decided to try the design. Straight forward and easy.
Reason I chose this product: The size I was looking for and the ease of creation.
Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was...
September 11th, 2020
cynthiae253
Verified purchase
Was disappointed that every emailed code never applies to CDN orders, but the Customer Service team was great working things out for me.
Reason I chose this business: From past orders - customer service.
BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep
Hello Cynthia. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you experienced trying to claim your discount. We regularly run promptions and certainly want you to avail the benefit.

We have checked the coupon codes and they seem to be working fine; we have successfully received orders with each code. Note that we have a different website address for USA (www.bannerbuzz.com) which has different codes for the same promotion. Please bookmark this page to view a list of active offers at any time:

If you face this problem again, kindly take a screenshot of the Cart page (showing the cart items and error message when you enter the discount code). You can email us the screenshot at feedback@back@bannerbuzz.com; we will promptly investigate it.

We are glad our support team was able to help resolve this for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
stuarts170
August 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had some questions which were promptly answered in chat and was able to easily place my order.
Reason I chose this business: Good reviews, good price, ease of order
siobhans20
August 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good, but the custom design page is very laggy and slow- still managed to get my design in though!
donnas1556
October 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good... I have enjoyed the design process and will see how it goes from here!
Reason I chose this business: I need inexpensive bookmarks for marketing my books, and I wanted a Canadian company.
steves1552
September 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Samples or examples of font need to be improved when someone is ordering letters for names.
Reason I chose this business: Searched on web
BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep
Hello Steve. Thank you for your feedback.

While we make great efforts to deliver high quality products and superior customer service, we understand that there is room for improvement. Your feedback is important to us and we have shared your comments with the team for review.

Please note that there is a Preview Box that displays the text you have typed in the font style you have selected. You can also select PROOF REQUEST to see a preview for approval before we print.
michelleb2035
September 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Tried to talk to an operator, was put on hold - 3rd in queue, 2nd, 1st, then told no one available and sent to voice mail
Reason I chose this business: I might have other customers if these screens work for our Stage
BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep
Hello Michelle. We apologize for the difficulty you faced trying to reach us. Like every business, we have also been affected by the pandemic. With an unusually high number of inquiries and staffing being at an all time low, we are doing all we can to assist every customer as quickly as possible. You can also reach us via our 24x7 chat helpline - while our responses may be slightly delayed, an associate will certainly attend to you as soon as possible. Your patience and understanding are appreciated.
markm2529
October 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Your premium shipping rates were outrageous! If I had realized the true cost of my order I may have researched more sites.
Reason I chose this business: Product selection.
BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep
Hello Mark. We are sorry to note your disappointment.

The 'Priority' shipping fee you paid includes rush production charges and is meant for situations when you need the product(s) urgently. As you are aware, your order was produced over the weekend and dispatched within 48 hours. Per the Fedex tracking site, all but one of the packages were delivered 3 days before the promised date, with the last one arriving as scheduled.

We also offer free Super Saver shipping if the subtotal (product cost) is above £99. It's a good way to save when you are not in a hurry. Another way to cut down your delivery cost is to sign up for our newsletter. We run attractive promotions several times a month and sometimes these include free expedited delivery.

We trust you are happy with the sneeze shields. Thank you for choosing BannerBuzz.
Good products/exorbidant shipping costs
October 26th, 2020
• Previous review
Reason I chose this business: Product selection.
marcellal24
August 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very excited to see the product. Not going on a boat, but needed to be waterproof
Reason I chose this business: Local company, easy to use website. Great chat help by Morgan the other day.
marthag311
August 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Simple and easy like suppose to be

Thank you so much and I will return definitely
carolyns654
October 11th, 2020
My experience was great. Your program was very easy to navigate. Thank You
Reason I chose this business: I chose BannerBuss today because I have been looking for a window decal to cover my new door window.
trishc60
August 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
System is easy to use and awesome deal for the items, coupons and shipping. Hope to continue all our business needs here.
Reason I chose this business: Awesome easy to use site and offer great deals - love the free shipping!
amandat407
July 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
The chat thing wasn't the best or very helpful but overall the product looks great and delivery was fast. Hard for one person to set up but do-able.
Reason I chose this product: Business marketing
The chat now customer service thing I don't find very...
July 11th, 2020
• Previous review
The chat now customer service thing I don't find very helpful.
theorond1
October 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
An example hole to show what it would look like on the tag would improve the preview experience. Also examples of the different looks between the matte and gloss tags. Otherwise great site and thankful I found it.
BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep
Hello Theoron. Thank you for your feedback. We have worked hard to make the order process simple and are glad you like it.

We have shared downloadable templates on the product page which do show the placement of the hole. To keep the design tool lite and the order process fast, we do not show an instant mock-up of your artwork on the design tool. However, you can select the PROOF REQUEST option to see a mock-up for approval before we print. You can also specify your requirements in the notes section (as you did on your order).

Nonetheless, we appreciate your feedback and have shared your comments with our website team for review.

Thank you for choosing BannerBuzz.
jenniferr1120
Verified purchase
• Updated review
I ordered an a-frame sign for my sister's business as a gift for my sister. She loved the sign! It's seemed like decent quantity for the price I paid.
Reason I chose this business: It was a good option that I found online for ordering an a-frame sign.
Reason I chose this product: I was looking for an a-frame sign.
I ended up reviewing my order a few times and after...
September 20th, 2020
• Previous review
I ended up reviewing my order a few times and after every time, I had to retype my name and address, etc.
jamieg318
July 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great site, pretty good design tool. The design tool doesn't have all of the features I would like, and I feel like I can't tell the quality and layering by looking. I look forward to receiving my proof!
Reason I chose this business: I'm happy that Rakuten offers cashback, and I love promo codes! Thanks.
raymondb312
August 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great design software, competitive prices! Been using this site for over 5 years now always a good experience.
Reason I chose this business: Used this site for band merch for years and decided it was also the best choice for business cards
sharlotb1
August 12th, 2020
ch417
September 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: I wanted custom sizes at a good price
michelek250
July 6th, 2020
Reason I chose this business: Price and quality
jeffreyk395
July 9th, 2020
robertg1671
July 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

Do not trust this Company they are pure Scammers. They will show you a picture on their web site and will send a complete different product. I ordered this https://www.bannerbuzz.com/signicade-deluxe-black/p and paid 56.00 dollars they sent me 2 piece of printed paper 2 by 3 wort a dollar each a the dollar store. They refused any return and refuse to refund me despite the policy displayed on the website. If this review does not appear I will make sure its shown somewhere else all over the social media and on google reviews. What is the BannerBuzz' return policy? If there are any errors on our part after the art work has been approved, BannerBuzz will send a replacement banner with priority shipping at no charge to the customer. We also offer a refund for the total amount. Clients must follow these steps in order to get a refund or reproduced banner. All returns must be reported within 7 days of the delivery. Do not trust them, they have no customer service, their call center is based in India they do not even speak English you can not understand them. Please save your money

By Tazmas T.

By Tazmas T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BannerBuzz Canada staff and other customers.

Banners | High Quality Full color Banners, Custom Vinyl Banner Printing with Heavy Duty 15 oz Vinyl &#9658 $0.99/SF &#9658 FREE Shipping &#9658 100% Quality, BannerBuzz CA. 3449+ Customers Reviews from Toronto and across Canada.

BannerBuzz R.
Typically responds within 14 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BannerBuzz Canada?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.4
Have a question about BannerBuzz Canada?