BannerBuzz Canada

BannerBuzz Canada

BannerBuzz Canada has a consumer rating of 4.59 stars from 887 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BannerBuzz Canada most frequently mention great service, easy process and final product. BannerBuzz Canada ranks 5th among Banners sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 9 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.4%

No positive highlights yet

• Still no stands, and yet more fobbing off and lack of care from customer service when I call.
How would you rate BannerBuzz Canada?

“Very satisfied. Will buy again”

damian l.
2/19/21

Customer service was almost immediate. Site said allow up to 48 hours for the artwork/logo to be revised for optimal quality but I had the revised copy in my inbox to review by the next morning. Free shipping estimated delivery at over 3 weeks but it arrived within a week. Packaging was strong and kept the banner from getting crunched at all. Product turned out fantastic! Thank you for a great first experience. I'll be back again soon!

“Flimsy with Zero Customer Service”

Tammy G.
11/22/20

I ordered 5 shields as a initial order to try them out for our 3 restaurants. The smallest size aren't tall enough to protect diners. They only come up to your shoulder when seated so essentially useless. I contacted the company but they refused to allow me to return unopened packages to exchange them for a taller ones. The shield are cheap looking and will blow over easily. Zero customer service. Too many options out there to waste your time with this company. STAY CLEAR AWAY!

customer service (30)
damianl46
February 19th, 2021
• Updated review

Thank you for a great first experience. I'll be back again soon!

Chat support on the website was prompt and to the point

Google Search. Nice professional website

It was what I needed.

Design tool should be able to turn canvas to preview
March 6th, 2021
tammyg264
November 22nd, 2020

nishants25
BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep

Hi Tammy. We are truly sorry to note your disappointment. However, we have worked hard to make the order process as transparent as possible. The product is available in five sizes and the size you selected is mentioned on your order confirmation email. We have shipped the size you ordered.

Regrettably, we are unable to accept returns or offer a refund in the absence of any defect or error in the product. This is mentioned in our Terms of Use. Furthermore, we do not stock the clear panel; we custom cut it to the size ordered and then stitch pole pockets. There is also a cost associated with packaging and shipping the product.

We also note that there is no mention of poor product quality in your communication with us so far, in which you were quite willing to exchange it for a different size.

Having said that, we understand that when ordering online anyone can make a mistake so we try to be as flexible as possible. The stand you have purchased is adjustable up to 8 feet height, so you can reuse it. You will need to reorder the panel in the correct size and for this our team has already offered a discount. We regret that you do not find this resolution to be reasonable.

Please feel welcome to write to us at feedback@bannerbuzz.com if you have additional questions for us. As always we will do our best to assist you.

billm1327
June 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Very easy to use and create my own design. Always great service, and receive finished products in timely manner. I was disappointed in the quality of the frosted film as it was much thinner then previous signs I purchased from BannerBuzz. Because it was thinner, it made it much more challenging to adhere to the window without creases. I did end up with about 4 good size creases. At least they are not overly noticeable from a distance, which is how most people will view this particular sign.

Reason I chose this business:

Used this service before and like the quality of the product and how easy it is to order. Was surprised that sign material was so much thinner inquality then previous orders.

Reason I chose this product:

Outdoor sign required with custom sizing.

Great service, and cost effective.
June 22nd, 2021

Reason I chose this product:

Outdoor sign required with custom sizing.

Very easy to use and create my own design
June 7th, 2021
• Previous review

Very easy to use and create my own design. Always great service, quality and receive finished products in timely manner.

randyb545
May 31st, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Easy to navigate, well priced and quick turnaround. Products are exactly as described, and full quality even considering the affordable price point. Yes items were produced and shipped from India, but this has zero effect in order process. Shipping time was not unreasonable, would easily recommend to others and reorder more when needed.

Reason I chose this business:

Well rated, great pricing.

Reason I chose this product:

Predetermined by our needs.

Easy to navigate, well priced and quick turnaround
May 13th, 2021
nickn372
July 12th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

I was looking for a company that offers custom-designed parking signs and good quality for a reasonable price. BannerBuzz checked all the boxes.

Also, the customer support emailed me to verify the design before the printing, which was really cool.

The signs are delivered in a protective paper sheets which really shows attention to the details.

All in all, from A-Z, great experience, service and the product.

Reason I chose this business:

Because the company offers a custom and easy design as well as high-quality prints for the reasonable price.

Reason I chose this product:

I needed custom parking signs for my townhouse complex.

Easy to make custom design
June 27th, 2021
• Previous review

Easy to make custom design. Good price

richardp1695
April 21st, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

From designing my ad, choosing from a variety of sizes which can also be customized, and receiving my orders quicker than anticipated, I am very pleased with the results. All 3 signs were custom and matched to size, printing was professionally done and the quality and service of this company has been excellent. We will certainly be choosing BannerBuzz for all of our business advertising needs in the future.

Reason I chose this business:

Canadian site with better prices than vistaprint!

Reason I chose this product:

Because no where else compared and the reviews about BannerBuzz were what sold me. Reviews never lie!

So far so good!
April 6th, 2021

So far so good! Didn't lose my items during a 2 hr experience

Reason I chose this business:

Canadian site with better prices than vistaprint!

haleym96
September 29th, 2020
Verified site experience

Very quick and easy! Coupon codes were convenient and easily accessible. I find this website more affordable that any other competitors.

The affordability and quality

margaretm1569
July 19th, 2021
Verified site experience

Customer Service agent, Andrew, has impeccable and knowledgeable skills. All around excellent experience and your chat team is amazing. Thanks! Margaret

Reason I chose this business:

Repeat order, different size since previous order was perfect too!

claudec80
September 18th, 2021
Verified site experience

Great purchasing experience to this point. You have a nicely designed website that makes it easy to instantly order online.

Reason I chose this business:

I found you online through a Google search. You have a friendly and detailed website making it easy to order online. Competitive pricing too.

emilyf223
October 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

I little more information about your products and how they are installed or the materials used would be helpful. Very easy site to navigate and shop from. Thanks!

Reason I chose this business:

I could make what I needed quickly and for pretty good value.

I little more information about your products and how...
September 20th, 2020

Reason I chose this business:

I could make what I needed quickly and for pretty good value.

arnical
November 15th, 2020
Verified site experience

Good value and great quality. I used another company in the past and am thinking of switching over. However, shipping was a hassle for me last time. It was not able to track my shipment and didn't know it arrived-however I don't know if it is something they can control or the carrier company so I am going to give it 5 star.

Reason I chose this business:

The quality of my first order was great.

davidh4482
September 8th, 2020
Verified site experience

So cool. Enjoyed creating a special board for my restaurant. Super easy and create it how ever you want.

Found the ad.

andrewg1100
May 17th, 2021
Verified site experience

Fantastic. Easy to use. Very clear with what you can and cant do. Always available for help with questions too! Awsome ppl

Reason I chose this business:

Have what i need and no min orders

jasond943
September 8th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Easy to use. Thank you my team loves it. We tried it for the first time and success

User friendly

User friendly

geraldy24
September 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was extremely helpful. Found this site by accident, but it was exactly what I was looking for. Excited to receive my signage.

Reason I chose this business:

Found it by accident. Started looking around. Decided to try the design. Straight forward and easy.

Reason I chose this product:

The size I was looking for and the ease of creation.

Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was...
September 11th, 2020

sallyg200
July 27th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Fun and easy to create your own business cards! Lots of choices to help along the way!

Reason I chose this business:

Previously ordered a couple of banners and loved the results!
Was an easy choice in the sea of card makers to pick one I feel confident to fulfill my wishes with my business cards.

Reason I chose this product:

When I wanted to create a banner for my business I found BannerBuzz!
It helped me create something I wanted! So it was an easy choice to choose them for my business cards and the prices were right!

Fun and easy to create your own business cards!
July 7th, 2021

Reason I chose this business:

Previously ordered a couple of banners and loved the results!

cattj
July 15th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

I wrote feedback recently but yet am being asked for more. I recieved my item timely and that was the only good thing about it. It was soaked when I recieved it right through to the decals themselves. Decal was purchased to put on my car however was like a sticker and didnt have a transparent backing behind it so it was pretty much just a square sticker. I cant use them and Im really not impressed because it wasnt clear in the ordering process for a transparent background behind the image

Reason I chose this product:

Because I thought it was going to be what I needed but clearly wasnt

So far so good
May 31st, 2021
darlenep304
May 25th, 2021
Verified site experience

The design online if very easy to navigate. This service is absolutely perfect for someone (like me) who has no idea about designing a sign.

Reason I chose this business:

Because is says. Ca, (Canada)

kimberlyg897
August 28th, 2021
Verified site experience

I've been having a trouble finding large odd-sized frames for my diamond artwork. I'm excited to see if your poster frames will work.

Large odd-sized frames

katrinab185
June 9th, 2021
Verified site experience

When adapting my designs I find the maneuverability a bit slow and I had to back track on my design a number of times. Overall great service/ products from what I can tell. UI could use some work, for a more user friendly experience.

Reason I chose this business:

Cheaper than the competitor.

stephenb1548
August 13th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Answered all my questions, I like the standoff option for mounting. I used the chat and am looking forward to a quality print. Your competition did not fare so well.

Service, price, responsiveness, product

Reason I chose this product:

Product is beautiful, packaging was superb, price was great.

Answered all my questions, I like the standoff option...
July 28th, 2021

Service, price, responsiveness, product

mattf262
August 9th, 2021
Verified site experience

Quick and easy, I love that my previous design was saved so I could order the same product very fast

Great product great price

nicolasb92
August 28th, 2021
Verified site experience

Easy to setup, design, sign in and pay, nice experience so far!, can't wait for the prints to be delivered.

Easy web site

robertt1651
November 28th, 2020
Verified site experience

Really good site and great prices, almost tricked by a usa site earlier that converted to use last minute.

davem771
August 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Awesome as always, half my order showed up late but it was more than likely FedEx that did that

Reason I chose this business:

Used before in the past very reasonable with quality product

Reason I chose this product:

Ive ordered similar items before. For the price it can't be beat by a long shot anywhere else

Awesome as always
July 12th, 2021
• Previous review

Do not trust this Company they are pure Scammers. They will show you a picture on their web site and will send a complete different product. I ordered this https://www.bannerbuzz.com/signicade-deluxe-black/p and paid 56.00 dollars they sent me 2 piece of printed paper 2 by 3 wort a dollar each a the dollar store. They refused any return and refuse to refund me despite the policy displayed on the website. If this review does not appear I will make sure its shown somewhere else all over the social media and on google reviews. What is the BannerBuzz' return policy? If there are any errors on our part after the art work has been approved, BannerBuzz will send a replacement banner with priority shipping at no charge to the customer. We also offer a refund for the total amount. Clients must follow these steps in order to get a refund or reproduced banner. All returns must be reported within 7 days of the delivery. Do not trust them, they have no customer service, their call center is based in India they do not even speak English you can not understand them. Please save your money

By Tazmas T.
See more answers (2)

Horrible company don't ever deal with them! They will make product that is not too what you need and won't take it back. I'm staying have your money they won't return any emails!

By Marc K.
See more answers (2)

By Marc K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BannerBuzz Canada staff and other customers.

Banners | High Quality Full color Banners, Custom Vinyl Banner Printing with Heavy Duty 15 oz Vinyl &#9658 $0.99/SF &#9658 FREE Shipping &#9658 100% Quality, BannerBuzz CA. 3449+ Customers Reviews from Toronto and across Canada.

nishants25
BannerBuzz R.
Typically responds within 9 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BannerBuzz Canada?

Have a question about BannerBuzz Canada?