BannerBuzz Canada

BannerBuzz Canada

BannerBuzz Canada has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 419 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BannerBuzz Canada most frequently mention customer service, easy process and final product. BannerBuzz Canada ranks 5th among Banners sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 days

• Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was extremely helpful.

• The answer from customer service was basically that we needed to buy their stands, then it will make it an 8'x8'.
  • I was offered two discount codes LABOUR and WAIT10 but there was no place to enter the discount code -
How would you rate BannerBuzz Canada?

“Very satisfied. Will buy again”

damian l.
2/19/21

Customer service was almost immediate. Site said allow up to 48 hours for the artwork/logo to be revised for optimal quality but I had the revised copy in my inbox to review by the next morning. Free shipping estimated delivery at over 3 weeks but it arrived within a week. Packaging was strong and kept the banner from getting crunched at all. Product turned out fantastic! Thank you for a great first experience. I'll be back again soon!

“Flimsy with Zero Customer Service”

Tammy G.
11/22/20

I ordered 5 shields as a initial order to try them out for our 3 restaurants. The smallest size aren't tall enough to protect diners. They only come up to your shoulder when seated so essentially useless. I contacted the company but they refused to allow me to return unopened packages to exchange them for a taller ones. The shield are cheap looking and will blow over easily. Zero customer service. Too many options out there to waste your time with this company. STAY CLEAR AWAY!

customer service (16) discount code (3) easy process (3)
damianl46
February 19th, 2021
• Updated review

Thank you for a great first experience. I'll be back again soon!

Chat support on the website was prompt and to the point

Google Search. Nice professional website

It was what I needed.

Design tool should be able to turn canvas to preview
February 4th, 2021
haleym96
September 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very quick and easy! Coupon codes were convenient and easily accessible. I find this website more affordable that any other competitors.

The affordability and quality

emilyf223
October 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

I little more information about your products and how they are installed or the materials used would be helpful. Very easy site to navigate and shop from. Thanks!

Reason I chose this business:

I could make what I needed quickly and for pretty good value.

I little more information about your products and how...
September 20th, 2020

Reason I chose this business:

I could make what I needed quickly and for pretty good value.

arnical
November 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

Good value and great quality. I used another company in the past and am thinking of switching over. However, shipping was a hassle for me last time. It was not able to track my shipment and didn't know it arrived-however I don't know if it is something they can control or the carrier company so I am going to give it 5 star.

Reason I chose this business:

The quality of my first order was great.

daniela911
February 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Difficult issues with identifying product type required. I. e. Vinyl sign or letters in the selection process. Your site doesn't seem to function well with windows 9.

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep

Hello Daniel. Thank you for the rating and feedback on your purchase experience.

We are sorry if you found the product selection confusing. Besides providing high quality products, we also want to ensure an easy and intuitive order process.

Considering the range of options available for decals, we understand it can be difficult to choose the right product. Hence, each product page has a set of example pictures clearly showing the product.

Your order was placed for Vehicle Lettering which as the name suggests is made of individually-cut letters. Fortunately, your order comment said "i want this to be a vinyl sign. No letting, just a peel and stick sign" so we have changed it to the correct product after your approval.

Please note that our support team is available 24x7 via our phone and chat helplines for any questions you may have about a product or order. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for choosing BannerBuzz.

martinek12
January 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

Pretty easy but I did have a hard time finding out that you don't do women's shirts. Also, I'm not sure what kind of fabric banner I wanted: Processed or otherwise. Would have been nice to have the menu default to the last thing I entered.

Reason I chose this business:

Canada shipping; Canada $.

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep

Hello Martine. Thank you for the rating and feedback on your buying experience. We apologize if you found it difficult to locate the desired information on our website. Besides providing high quality products, we also want to ensure an easy and intuitive order process.

When you click on 'Continue Shopping' on the Cart page, it takes you back to the homepage. This is because we cannot predict the next product you would wish to add. To add the same product (in the same size and with the same selections) you can update the quantity on the Cart page itself.

To add the same product in a different size, simply copy the name of the product before you click on 'Continue Shopping', then use the search box at the top of the homepage to reach the product page again instantly.

We hope you find this information helpful. Keep in mind that our support team is available 24x7 via our chat and phone helplines in case you need any assistance.

Thank you for choosing BannerBuzz.

davidh4482
September 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

So cool. Enjoyed creating a special board for my restaurant. Super easy and create it how ever you want.

Found the ad.

cynthiae253
October 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

Was disappointed that every emailed code never applies to CDN orders, but the Customer Service team was great working things out for me.

Reason I chose this business:

From past orders - customer service.

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep

Hello Cynthia. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you experienced trying to claim your discount. We regularly run promptions and certainly want you to avail the benefit.

We have checked the coupon codes and they seem to be working fine; we have successfully received orders with each code. Note that we have a different website address for USA (www.bannerbuzz.com) which has different codes for the same promotion. Please bookmark this page to view a list of active offers at any time:

If you face this problem again, kindly take a screenshot of the Cart page (showing the cart items and error message when you enter the discount code). You can email us the screenshot at feedback@back@bannerbuzz.com; we will promptly investigate it.

We are glad our support team was able to help resolve this for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

geraldy24
September 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was extremely helpful. Found this site by accident, but it was exactly what I was looking for. Excited to receive my signage.

Reason I chose this business:

Found it by accident. Started looking around. Decided to try the design. Straight forward and easy.

Reason I chose this product:

The size I was looking for and the ease of creation.

Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was...
September 11th, 2020

robertt1651
November 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

Really good site and great prices, almost tricked by a usa site earlier that converted to use last minute.

stuarts170
August 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

I had some questions which were promptly answered in chat and was able to easily place my order.

Reason I chose this business:

Good reviews, good price, ease of order

donnas1556
November 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Wonderful bookmarks... I did a trial run and came back to buy a larger order!

Reason I chose this business:

I need inexpensive bookmarks for marketing my books, and I wanted a Canadian company.

Reason I chose this product:

Bookmarks are a proven winner for authors looking for a giveaway. I love these!

Wonderful bookmarks...
October 23rd, 2020
• Previous review

Wonderful bookmarks... I did a trial run and am back to buy a larger order!

marcellal24
August 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very excited to see the product. Not going on a boat, but needed to be waterproof

Reason I chose this business:

Local company, easy to use website. Great chat help by Morgan the other day.

siobhans20
August 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Good, but the custom design page is very laggy and slow- still managed to get my design in though!

marthag311
August 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

Simple and easy like suppose to be

Thank you so much and I will return definitely

tammyg264
November 22nd, 2020

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep

Hi Tammy. We are truly sorry to note your disappointment. However, we have worked hard to make the order process as transparent as possible. The product is available in five sizes and the size you selected is mentioned on your order confirmation email. We have shipped the size you ordered.

Regrettably, we are unable to accept returns or offer a refund in the absence of any defect or error in the product. This is mentioned in our Terms of Use. Furthermore, we do not stock the clear panel; we custom cut it to the size ordered and then stitch pole pockets. There is also a cost associated with packaging and shipping the product.

We also note that there is no mention of poor product quality in your communication with us so far, in which you were quite willing to exchange it for a different size.

Having said that, we understand that when ordering online anyone can make a mistake so we try to be as flexible as possible. The stand you have purchased is adjustable up to 8 feet height, so you can reuse it. You will need to reorder the panel in the correct size and for this our team has already offered a discount. We regret that you do not find this resolution to be reasonable.

Please feel welcome to write to us at feedback@bannerbuzz.com if you have additional questions for us. As always we will do our best to assist you.

frankm1216
January 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

I did not understand the implications of the 2 options that were given during initial checkout. So no idea if it would help or hinder my choice in the long run.

Your Canadian

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep

Hello Frank. We are sorry if you found any part of the process confusing. Besides providing high quality products, we also want to ensure an easy and intuitive order process.

Regrettably, we are unable to determine the options you are referring to. Our support team is available 24x7 via our phone and chat helplines in case you still have any questions.

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for choosing BannerBuzz.

marlab65
December 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Product was great, and at a fantastic price. However, shipping took a week longer than stated.

Google search

So far, so good!
November 30th, 2020
carolyns654
October 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

My experience was great. Your program was very easy to navigate. Thank You

Reason I chose this business:

I chose BannerBuss today because I have been looking for a window decal to cover my new door window.

My experience was great..
October 11th, 2020

My experience was great. Your program was very easy to navigate. Thank You

ashlanp
February 18th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

We've loved the quality of the products, and turnaround for proofs has been quite quick! We have also not found pricing anywhere near as competitive as BannerBuzz.

Reason I chose this business:

We bought our last shipment of lanyards from BB, and they became quite a sough after item! Great quality, perfect colour, ridiculous pricing.

We've loved the quality of the products, and turnaround...
February 1st, 2021

syedm65
January 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

For some reason I could not change dual sided option. I have to redo the poster again

Reason I chose this business:

I found on google search

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep

Hello Syed. Thank you for the rating and feedback on your buying experience. We apologize if you faced difficulty while placing your order. Besides providing high quality products, we also want to ensure an easy and intuitive order process.

Note that if you select 'single sided' and enter the design tool, you will be unable to see the double sided option. You will need to go back to the start page and select the two sided option before selecting DESIGN ONLINE.

altinaw
January 18th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Very easy to design the card, it only took minutes. BannerBuzz was very easy to work with and correct the minor mistakes. Really good communication.

Reason I chose this business:

I tried Vista print and after battle with the program for 30 minutes I gave up and tried BannerBuzz!

Reason I chose this product:

Ease of working with the template and the price was very reasonable.

Very easy to design the card
January 2nd, 2021
elizabethc1149
November 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

Confused about when to put in my design but once that was figured out it was easy

Reason I chose this business:

Did a google search for Canadian places to print custome house flags

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for reviewing your purchase experience.

We apologize if you found any part of the website confusing. Besides providing high quality products, we want to ensure an intuitive ordering process.

The option to UPLOAD ARTWORK appears twice - once on the second page, after you click on PROCEED & CHECKOUT, and then on the final screen after your order has been placed. In case you miss uploading your artwork while placing your order, you can also upload it to our FTP server (make sure you mention your order number in the message):

We also accept artwork files via email at alerts@bannerbuzz.com if the total size is under 15MB.

trishc60
August 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

System is easy to use and awesome deal for the items, coupons and shipping. Hope to continue all our business needs here.

Reason I chose this business:

Awesome easy to use site and offer great deals - love the free shipping!

amandat407
July 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

The chat thing wasn't the best or very helpful but overall the product looks great and delivery was fast. Hard for one person to set up but do-able.

Business marketing

The chat now customer service thing I don't find very...
July 11th, 2020
• Previous review

The chat now customer service thing I don't find very helpful.

Do not trust this Company they are pure Scammers. They will show you a picture on their web site and will send a complete different product. I ordered this https://www.bannerbuzz.com/signicade-deluxe-black/p and paid 56.00 dollars they sent me 2 piece of printed paper 2 by 3 wort a dollar each a the dollar store. They refused any return and refuse to refund me despite the policy displayed on the website. If this review does not appear I will make sure its shown somewhere else all over the social media and on google reviews. What is the BannerBuzz' return policy? If there are any errors on our part after the art work has been approved, BannerBuzz will send a replacement banner with priority shipping at no charge to the customer. We also offer a refund for the total amount. Clients must follow these steps in order to get a refund or reproduced banner. All returns must be reported within 7 days of the delivery. Do not trust them, they have no customer service, their call center is based in India they do not even speak English you can not understand them. Please save your money

By Tazmas T.
See more answers (2)

Horrible company don't ever deal with them! They will make product that is not too what you need and won't take it back. I'm staying have your money they won't return any emails!

By Marc K.
See more answers (2)

By Marc K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BannerBuzz Canada staff and other customers.

Banners | High Quality Full color Banners, Custom Vinyl Banner Printing with Heavy Duty 15 oz Vinyl &#9658 $0.99/SF &#9658 FREE Shipping &#9658 100% Quality, BannerBuzz CA. 3449+ Customers Reviews from Toronto and across Canada.

BannerBuzz R.
Typically responds within 7 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BannerBuzz Canada?

Have a question about BannerBuzz Canada?