Review of BannerBuzz

Tel: +1-800-580-4489
nishant.shah@bannerbuzz.ca

johnd2210
1/9/19

Poor designers, awful customer service. The telephone support team barely speaks English (I presume they're based in India), the chat support refers you to email support, support tickets are closed w/o resolution, and the email support refers you to design. One of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had.

I submitted a simple vector logo for stickers, and the designers did a very sloppy job rendering. When I requested a revision, the designers took nearly a week to respond, trying to charge me $30+ more for white ink (which I did not request, and which is not in the logo).

jenniferc768
11/18/18

I ordered a step and repeat banner for my sons birthday weeks in advance.
I was guaranteed, multiple times, the banner would be delivered on time. I offered to upgrade shipping to ensure deliver and was told no need to. The day before my party the banner didn't arrive. Even though they provided a tracking number showing shipment, i was unable to track the package . When i called to find out where my banner was, they told me it never actually shipped out! And that it was shipping from India!
They were not willing to pay for a banner company to create a banner for my my event same day, saying it was too expensive bc of being expedited. I ended up paying $750 to a company to make my banner same day, or else I would have lost hundreds of dollars as i hired a photographer and props to surround the banner.
HORRIBLE COMPANY. HORRIBLE SERVICE. GUARANTEES MEAN NOTHING. RUINED MY SONS PARTY

neilt48
9/27/18

We ordered an exhibit backdrop (printing with hardware) well in advance of our event. When we followed up a few days before our event, we were notified our hardware was out of stock. There was no plan to get us what we needed. We were really counting on that backdrop. We paid several hundred dollars for our order. And, to make a long story short, we got our hardware a day AFTER the tradeshow. Whatever happened to doing whatever it takes to make it right for the customer? I wouldn't be writing this if they had let us know about the issue ahead of time. We may have had time to come up with a Plan B. But, as it happened, we only found out about it when we followed up. Please please fix this.

nikhilj7
3/15/18

Great Quality & Fabric. I was very surprised to see that the material was of such good quality. Local competition would have you believe that to get this quality you have to pay twice or even thrice.

caseyq2
10/23/17

Worst company ever! Dishonest practices and incompetent shipping department. I was guaranteed delivery of a custom designed banner for a clients wedding day on the 20th and didn't receive my order till the next day. They stated several times I was guaranteed delivery by the 20th. Then the night of the 20th I called freaking out and they guaranteed me delivery by 9am the following day. Then they changed it to 10am by the time we got off the phone. Imagine how stressful it was when at 10am it still didn't arrive I looked up tracking again and it stated not till 12pm!! I called UPS right away and they informed me that they didn't even generate the billing information for shipping to take place until the night of the 20th! I didn't get it until AFTER i already had to leave for the wedding this backdrop was for! I had to refund the client several hundreds of dollars because of them and they can bet that I am super super angry. They completely dropped the ball here and cost me hundreds! I am furious and will be contacting my attorney to recover my losses and leaving their company a VERY detailed reviews everywhere I can. Their staff was dishonest with me and cannot believe this actually happened. Their company ruined the live photo booth event for my clients wedding day. When I contacted them again to let them know how furious I was they tried to blame me and lie and say i never uploaded the files. BS!!!! I uploaded so many freaking times. They even verified on the phone when i called on the 18th that they did have the files but that they weren't sure they were mine because I didn't put my middle name in the upload area. Just my first name, last name, and email. Apparently that wasn't enough information to know that those files I uploaded over a dozen times were for my order. Even though my name and email address are in my file. Incompetent company who has caused me to now have a bad review coming my way for my wedding services. You can bet I would give them less than 1 star if I could.

marieam
8/29/17

I also order a dated banner & paid priority shipping. The package did not arrive on said date however I did receive a text from the shipping company (DSL) my order was on it way. In correspondence with DSL I was told it was stuck in customs in India.
My package arrived 6 days late & I have been unable to recoup my money now because they are refusing to answer.
Thankfully I order local after finding out , paid $20 more but my banner but picked up same day and it was perfect. Buy local.

pcn1
2/24/17

Placed a simple order online and uploaded my own artwork. I chose expedited shipping. Order was promised on a Wednesday, and I now found out it will not arrive till the following Monday, past my event date. I requested a tracking number and then found that the order originated in India, was shipped via Dubai and currently is in Tennessee. I am in Ontario, Canada. Their website shows a Toronto address, though now I notice is says "Registered office". I've seen other companies do this, and I still resent this kind of deception. I will stick with local suppliers who I know have a brick and mortar presence.

Questions? Get answers from the BannerBuzz staff and other customers.

BannerBuzz?