BannerBuzz Canada

BannerBuzz Canada

BannerBuzz Canada has a consumer rating of 4.45 stars from 339 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BannerBuzz Canada most frequently mention customer service and easy process. BannerBuzz Canada ranks 5th among Banners sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 86.1%

• Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was extremely helpful.

• The answer from customer service was basically that we needed to buy their stands, then it will make it an 8'x8'.
  • I was offered two discount codes LABOUR and WAIT10 but there was no place to enter the discount code -
How would you rate BannerBuzz Canada?

“Very quick and easy!”

Haley M.
9/29/20

Very quick and easy! Coupon codes were convenient and easily accessible. I find this website more affordable that any other competitors.

“Flimsy with Zero Customer Service”

Tammy G.
11/22/20

I ordered 5 shields as a initial order to try them out for our 3 restaurants. The smallest size aren't tall enough to protect diners. They only come up to your shoulder when seated so essentially useless. I contacted the company but they refused to allow me to return unopened packages to exchange them for a taller ones. The shield are cheap looking and will blow over easily. Zero customer service. Too many options out there to waste your time with this company. STAY CLEAR AWAY!

customer service (16) discount code (3) easy process (3)
haleym96
September 29th, 2020

The affordability and quality

cynthiae253
Verified purchase
Was disappointed that every emailed code never applies to CDN orders, but the Customer Service team was great working things out for me.
Reason I chose this business:

From past orders - customer service.

BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep
Hello Cynthia. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you experienced trying to claim your discount. We regularly run promptions and certainly want you to avail the benefit.

We have checked the coupon codes and they seem to be working fine; we have successfully received orders with each code. Note that we have a different website address for USA (www.bannerbuzz.com) which has different codes for the same promotion. Please bookmark this page to view a list of active offers at any time:

If you face this problem again, kindly take a screenshot of the Cart page (showing the cart items and error message when you enter the discount code). You can email us the screenshot at feedback@back@bannerbuzz.com; we will promptly investigate it.

We are glad our support team was able to help resolve this for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
emilyf223
Verified purchase
• Updated review
I little more information about your products and how they are installed or the materials used would be helpful. Very easy site to navigate and shop from. Thanks!
Reason I chose this business:

I could make what I needed quickly and for pretty good value.

I little more information about your products and how...
September 20th, 2020
Reason I chose this business:

I could make what I needed quickly and for pretty good value.

tammyg264
November 22nd, 2020
BannerBuzz R. – BannerBuzz Canada Rep
Hi Tammy. We are truly sorry to note your disappointment. However, we have worked hard to make the order process as transparent as possible. The product is available in five sizes and the size you selected is mentioned on your order confirmation email. We have shipped the size you ordered.

Regrettably, we are unable to accept returns or offer a refund in the absence of any defect or error in the product. This is mentioned in our Terms of Use. Furthermore, we do not stock the clear panel; we custom cut it to the size ordered and then stitch pole pockets. There is also a cost associated with packaging and shipping the product.

We also note that there is no mention of poor product quality in your communication with us so far, in which you were quite willing to exchange it for a different size.

Having said that, we understand that when ordering online anyone can make a mistake so we try to be as flexible as possible. The stand you have purchased is adjustable up to 8 feet height, so you can reuse it. You will need to reorder the panel in the correct size and for this our team has already offered a discount. We regret that you do not find this resolution to be reasonable.

Please feel welcome to write to us at feedback@bannerbuzz.com if you have additional questions for us. As always we will do our best to assist you.
arnical
November 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good value and great quality. I used another company in the past and am thinking of switching over. However, shipping was a hassle for me last time. It was not able to track my shipment and didn't know it arrived-however I don't know if it is something they can control or the carrier company so I am going to give it 5 star.
Reason I chose this business:

The quality of my first order was great.

davidh4482
September 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
So cool. Enjoyed creating a special board for my restaurant. Super easy and create it how ever you want.

Found the ad.

geraldy24
September 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was extremely helpful. Found this site by accident, but it was exactly what I was looking for. Excited to receive my signage.
Reason I chose this business:

Found it by accident. Started looking around. Decided to try the design. Straight forward and easy.

Reason I chose this product:

The size I was looking for and the ease of creation.

Easy process and when I had a question Marshall was...
September 11th, 2020

robertt1651
November 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Really good site and great prices, almost tricked by a usa site earlier that converted to use last minute.
stuarts170
August 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had some questions which were promptly answered in chat and was able to easily place my order.
Reason I chose this business:

Good reviews, good price, ease of order

donnas1556
November 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Wonderful bookmarks... I did a trial run and came back to buy a larger order!
Reason I chose this business:

I need inexpensive bookmarks for marketing my books, and I wanted a Canadian company.

Reason I chose this product:

Bookmarks are a proven winner for authors looking for a giveaway. I love these!

Wonderful bookmarks...
October 23rd, 2020
• Previous review
Wonderful bookmarks... I did a trial run and am back to buy a larger order!

marcellal24
August 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very excited to see the product. Not going on a boat, but needed to be waterproof
Reason I chose this business:

Local company, easy to use website. Great chat help by Morgan the other day.

marthag311
August 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Simple and easy like suppose to be

Thank you so much and I will return definitely
marlab65
December 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Product was great, and at a fantastic price. However, shipping took a week longer than stated.

Google search

So far, so good!
November 30th, 2020

Google search

carolyns654
October 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
My experience was great. Your program was very easy to navigate. Thank You
Reason I chose this business:

I chose BannerBuss today because I have been looking for a window decal to cover my new door window.

My experience was great..
October 11th, 2020
My experience was great. Your program was very easy to navigate. Thank You

altinaw
January 18th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Very easy to design the card, it only took minutes. BannerBuzz was very easy to work with and correct the minor mistakes. Really good communication.
Reason I chose this business:

I tried Vista print and after battle with the program for 30 minutes I gave up and tried BannerBuzz!

Reason I chose this product:

Ease of working with the template and the price was very reasonable.

Very easy to design the card
January 2nd, 2021

trishc60
August 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
System is easy to use and awesome deal for the items, coupons and shipping. Hope to continue all our business needs here.
Reason I chose this business:

Awesome easy to use site and offer great deals - love the free shipping!

martinek12
January 10th, 2021
Verified purchase
Pretty easy but I did have a hard time finding out that you don't do women's shirts. Also, I'm not sure what kind of fabric banner I wanted: Processed or otherwise. Would have been nice to have the menu default to the last thing I entered.
Reason I chose this business:

Canada shipping; Canada $.

olenab4
January 24th, 2020
I have purchased 5 magnets last year from BannerBuzz.

Before ordering I had some doubts about placing magnets on my car. My car is leased and I had to make sure that the magnets are not going to cause any damage (no structure paint changes, no color changes, no scratching etc.) I've discussed this issue with the representative and was assured that placing magnets are not going to make any damages to the color.
I removed all 5 magnets in one year of using them. Here are two pictures of my car now, you all can see there are very visible explicit color changes on every 5 spots where magnets were placed on my car. If I knew that placing magnets on my car would cause such damage, I would never purchase it! I asked the professional advice because I usually trust professionals. The representative should have explained me about the possible damage or at least to let me know company does not have such experience. Nobody told me anything like that to warn me.
I decided to fix the damages before my lease expires, so I went to the nearest body shop to get an estimate. I was shocked that it is impossible to recover the initial color and almost all car has to be repainted!
I think that Bannerbuzz has to compensate me all the expenses, I send them an email. But they just send me back (I copy their answer):
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, but until now we've never encountered such an incident. Our magnetic signs don't leave any residue or damage the surface after usage. This is the first time we're hearing this. If it were known, then we would have mentioned it online on the website as well. Additionally, if there was any damage to the product we're here until the warranty ends and you've already experienced the same. For any other damage, there might be n number of reasons for which we can't be held liable.
I am going to claim to Court and want to warn everybody ordering BannerBuzz items
amandat407
July 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
The chat thing wasn't the best or very helpful but overall the product looks great and delivery was fast. Hard for one person to set up but do-able.

Business marketing

The chat now customer service thing I don't find very...
July 11th, 2020
• Previous review
The chat now customer service thing I don't find very helpful.
jenniferr1120
Verified purchase
• Updated review
I ordered an a-frame sign for my sister's business as a gift for my sister. She loved the sign! It's seemed like decent quantity for the price I paid.
Reason I chose this business:

It was a good option that I found online for ordering an a-frame sign.

Reason I chose this product:

I was looking for an a-frame sign.

I ended up reviewing my order a few times and after...
September 20th, 2020
• Previous review
I ended up reviewing my order a few times and after every time, I had to retype my name and address, etc.
Reason I chose this business:

It was a good option that I found online for ordering an a-frame sign.

victorl230
November 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to find what I wanted. Easy to customize. Lots of options to pick from.

Googled it.

raymondb312
August 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great design software, competitive prices! Been using this site for over 5 years now always a good experience.
Reason I chose this business:

Used this site for band merch for years and decided it was also the best choice for business cards

ch417
September 28th, 2020
Reason I chose this business:

I wanted custom sizes at a good price

adamm706
October 28th, 2020
Reason I chose this business:

Needed to order more business decals

michelek250
July 6th, 2020

Price and quality

Do not trust this Company they are pure Scammers. They will show you a picture on their web site and will send a complete different product. I ordered this https://www.bannerbuzz.com/signicade-deluxe-black/p and paid 56.00 dollars they sent me 2 piece of printed paper 2 by 3 wort a dollar each a the dollar store. They refused any return and refuse to refund me despite the policy displayed on the website. If this review does not appear I will make sure its shown somewhere else all over the social media and on google reviews. What is the BannerBuzz' return policy? If there are any errors on our part after the art work has been approved, BannerBuzz will send a replacement banner with priority shipping at no charge to the customer. We also offer a refund for the total amount. Clients must follow these steps in order to get a refund or reproduced banner. All returns must be reported within 7 days of the delivery. Do not trust them, they have no customer service, their call center is based in India they do not even speak English you can not understand them. Please save your money

By Tazmas T.
See more answers (2)

Horrible company don't ever deal with them! They will make product that is not too what you need and won't take it back. I'm staying have your money they won't return any emails!

By Marc K.
See more answers (2)

By Marc K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BannerBuzz Canada staff and other customers.

Banners | High Quality Full color Banners, Custom Vinyl Banner Printing with Heavy Duty 15 oz Vinyl &#9658 $0.99/SF &#9658 FREE Shipping &#9658 100% Quality, BannerBuzz CA. 3449+ Customers Reviews from Toronto and across Canada.

BannerBuzz R.
Typically responds within 7 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BannerBuzz Canada?

Have a question about BannerBuzz Canada?