Review of Uber Eats

Uber Eats reviews

San Francisco, California, United States

tatianas4
11/12/18

Ordered aome Italian, received the pizza which I couldn't eat, almost got sick, called the restaurant and explained the issue. They offered a full refund and said will notify ubereats about having me reimbursed.
Few weeks later I go and check my bank acc balance, no refund appears. I email the restaurant again, they call me claiming they askes ubereats to refund on the day of the order. I send ubereats a long message with all the dates/detailed info. They reply claiming no such request was ever made by the restaurant, nor will they refund me because that's against the policy (!?). I send them a screenshot of an email fr the restaurant owner/manager where he clearly states he is happy to refund me, howevee ubereats claim they will not, constantly mentioning their policy. I sent over FIFTEEN messages basically repeating myself like a damn parrot, re explaining everything. I asked ubeats which part of their policy allows them to charge me for food I didn't even eat, have a restaurant approve the refund and them still won't giving my money back. No reasonable explanation was ever given, nor did I see my money back.

They stole it as far as I'm concerned!

I then go and google ubeats reviews and discover how many people they've robbed. I'm attaching a tiny percentage of thise reviews.

Their so called customer service is full of high school drop outs, which is great to see that even those types manage to get a job, however having to read their idiotic emails full of excuses and general BS makes me want to throw my phone at a wall. They take people's money and won't refund them even when the driver decides to not show up and claim whoever ordered the food never opened the door!! I even found comments left my ubereats drivers bragging about how they get fes up with not receiving tips and keep the food for themselves especially on a nice sunny day from a good restaurant..

Ubereats is a disgrace! Their so called advisors - bunch of brainless donkeys.

marilynr75
5/22/18

At first i like it a lot very convenient but the the best of it did not last long a had famliy at my house visiting me after coming out the hospital so no food so i said oh no big deal i could McDonald's grom eber eats an order for everybody take a really long time but when the ap show the food was on the way the driver keep driving down wrong street and will stop deen start driving than when he finally show up the bag was a little rip and a lot of the food was missing leaving the little ones waiting there nuggets but that when i contact uber give me a had time got refunded but people ztay hungry this was the 2nd time it happen i realize it was not McDonald's the driver toke the food for themselves !! Hey its free food to them i sent and email letting them know with thrust pilot. Its the bronx not a big supposed !!

foxgirld
4/27/18

Compared to Grubhub at least grubhub is on time majority of all orders/deliveries. UberEats has never once delivered any of my orders on time and it was averaged 40-50 mins late for FAST FOOD orders. Yet the locations are also no further than 2 miles or less each and regardless where I order whether it be fast food, restaurant, or high end places, it is never on time. The Customer service representatives all use that cheap ass psychological deterence method by oh we will not or cannot compensate you nor give any coupons but will make note of it in the system, we take our customer feedbacks seriously. Ya sure you do, I recorded every conversation from several individual representatives separate times with ubereats and half the time I hear bickering, chuckling, or trying to talk while holding back a laugh. I will never order from ubereats ever again.

mindil1
2/26/18

I had major surgery and have been living with UberEATS delivery my meals 100% of the time for 6 months! I have ordered 100s of times and never a wrong order, never a late order, the best of delivery drivers! I would recommend them over any other delivery service. And it is Uber Easy! (A little Uber Humor).

mannyc6
5/28/17

very nasty driver and food was never on time. IN addition waited over 1 hours deilivery to finally arrived. after getting out of work tired and expecting this uber service to arrive. also driver was nasty and almost threw my food down.. DIdn't even acknowledge me and he said that he wanted a tip. I told him that UBER website says no tipping required. he left cursing i believe in a different language . DO NOT use this uber eat

jaredg11
3/9/17

I have back issues so it can be hard to get out sometimes, UberEATS charges me a reasonable amount to have an immense variety of food that is really chosen from mostly restaurants of quality. Very happy.

Questions? Get answers from the Uber Eats staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Uber Eats