Mealed

Mealed has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mealed ranks 31st among Food Delivery sites.

How would you rate Mealed?

“I love to order food from the Mealed app”

Ana B.
12/28/20

One of the biggest reasons I love to order food from the Mealed app is that the exciting offers and discount coupons they offer on a variety of food. The interface of the app is user-friendly and easy to navigate through.

anab324
December 28th, 2020

emmae148
November 3rd, 2020

I've ordered food from the Mealed for multiple times. They always deliver food hot and fresh as well as the ordering process is too simple. I love ordering food from the Mealed app.

carlap143
October 23rd, 2020

Mealed has a really easy and attractive user-interface. It is extremely important to navigate through different options and find your favorite food. The real-time tracking option makes it easy to know how your food is going. I really love to order from the mealed app.

Questions? Get answers from the Mealed staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mealed?

Have a question about Mealed?