Review of ommiesnacks.com

Tel: 9524861434
terranovabrands@outlook.com

ashleyg240
4/24/19

Not only are these bars delicious and made only from whole ingredients, but they are also really filling. Eating a bar in the car while stuck in traffic for 1.5 hrs in the afternoon will satisfy me until dinner. Winner!

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Ashley for such a wonderful review! We are glad to hear you loved our bars ❤️
katier127
4/23/19

I recently began experiencing horrible food allergies and have been given a very restrictive diet. I was given this bar by my doctor's office and they have been a life saver. Not only are they delicious, but they are the only bar I have been able to eat on my very restrictive diet. Also after trying my first bar I ordered a whole box, which showed up the very next day HAND DELIVERED because they were in the area. I'm just blown away. I have been making everyone I know try them! I'm a customer for life! (And I've only tried the apple flavor! They have so many different unique flavors and I'm just so excited to try them all.).

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Oh wow! We LOVE these kind of reviews. We know first hand what it’s like to have food restrictions due to allergies.... and it makes us SO HAPPY to know we can help people like you ❤️ Thank you for your thoughtful review!
christinef132
1/29/19

Ommie Snacks are great any time of the day, so good that I hope to be able to purchase them in many more venues in the future. Delivery was rapid and personalizedto my door by the owner's husband who was making a delivery to a store nearby. I loved meeting one of the family members behind this quality product and I look forward to doing business with this company in the future.

patricky14
11/17/18

Wow - these things actually taste really good! I bought the 27-piece sampler pack as a way to keep myself from automatically reaching for unhealthy junk food when I had cravings at work and was not expecting them to taste good. I will now eat them just for the taste. Shipping was surprisingly fast (the next day as I live in the metro area). I particularly like the coconut carob and and the coconut pineapple flavors but have not found a flavor I don't like yet. The nice handwritten note from Claudia and Mark was a nice touch. Will definitely be ordering from these folks again!

miriams40
10/10/18

The bars are delicious, I received my order in no time, and I can't wait to order more. I'm so happy I can support Ommie.

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Miriam for being such a wonderful fan and supporter of our local family business. It was great seeing you at the Mill City market last weekend. Hope to share more Ommie bars with you in the future! Take care, Claudia
robinm256
10/6/18

I've consumed lots of health bars/snacks. Ommie ranks right up there with the big dogs! I will definitely purchase these again.

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Robin for such wonderful review. It makes us so happy to make our customers happy and meet their expectations. Can't wait to share more Ommie bars with you in the future! Take care, Claudia
theresar75
9/20/18

Your bars are well balanced and taste fresh and healthy. Thanks for doing the research and making great bars.

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Oooh Theresa thanks so much for the great positive feedback! We're thrilled that you love our Ommie bars. We definitely did our research to make something that is delicious, wholesome, and free of the fillers present in so many energy bars. Hope you try us again! Take care, Claudia
sallyf66
8/12/18

I was at the Linden Hills Market and saw the booth. I bought a box of assorted bars and am enjoying that they are gluten free and sugar free.

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Sally for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and for stopping by our booth at Linden Hills. So glad you like them! As the outdoor farmers markets are coming to a close you can still find our Ommie bars at some of the local coops (The Wedge, Linden Hills, Lakewinds), at Kowalskis, and online 24/7 :). Until next Summer! Take care, Claudia
laurat193
8/3/18

I purchased a bag if 4 and a gift box at the Linden Hills Farmers Market. The box contained a variety of bars , I have eaten a few but have given a few to friends that I workout with at the gym. Everyone loves them! Delicious flavors and texture.

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Hi Laura, how did I miss this wonderful review! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us, and for sharing the bars with your friends. Looking forward to sharing more Ommie bars with you at the Linden Hills market. We will be back next Summer! and in the meantime, you can find us online at OmmieSnacks.com as well as at the Linden Hills Coop, The Wedge Coop, Lakewinds Coop, and Kowalskis. Take care!
emilyk100
6/12/18

I ordered the variety pack and it did not disappoint! So far my favorite bars are the apricot chai (so, so good!) and the cherry chocolate! My 2 1/2 year old toddler also approves!

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Emily for such a great review. I'm thrilled to hear you and your son loved them. We made them especially for you :) Take care, Claudia
kristinp45
6/9/18

I love the concept these bars are fruit and seeds. I have a son with a food allergy and there are hints of nuts in almost every other bar.

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Hi Kirstin,
Thanks for the kind review. I also have a son with a food allergy (reason why I created Ommie bars, since to your point, almost every other bar has nuts or tree nuts). I'm glad you and your son can enjoy our heart-crafted bars. Enjoy! Claudia
susanb358
2/14/18

Loving these bars!! The flavors are wonderful and they taste as if they were homemade yesterday. So fresh & delicious!!

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Susan for such great feedback!! It makes us SO HAPPY to know that you loved them. We make all them by hand which is why you taste the difference :) Take care, Claudia
brianc228
2/2/18

small healthy snack for a busy person who is on the go. They taste good and the packaging is simple and easy with the bar accessible.

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Brian for the wonderful review, so glad you liked them!! Take care, Claudia
graces89
1/30/18

These little gems are fresh, chewy, tasty, nutritious and satisfying. They are filled with goodness and made with love. Cheers to our health!

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Grace for the wonderful feedback! We loved sharing our Ommie bars with you and keeping you well nourished for school :) Hope to share more yumminess in the future! Take care, Claudia
lisae108
12/10/17

If you are looking to support a local business who are health and wellness fans; Ommie snacks is one idea. I ordered the nine pack sample box for my friends. I noticed every detail was thoughtfully attended to including the website, the ordering, the billing, the packaging, and the shipping in hand printed boxes with hand written greeting cards. The giver and the recipients of these delicious and healthy snacks were all delighted. This is a company that is doing it right.

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Lisa, we love sharing our bars with you and your family & friends. We LOVE what we do and it is our job to bring a smile to those who have the opportunity to enjoy our bars. It was such a pleasure meeting you at the market and being your go-to-partner for your Holiday shopping :) Happy Holidays!!! Take care, Claudia
kristis24
12/9/17

Very good quality ingredients! Profits shared to support great causes! We plan on ordering again very soon to check out the large variety of flavor combos available. Yum!

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Kristi for the awesome review! We'll be ready to ship as soon as you're ready to order :) Hope to share our Ommie bars with you again in the future. Happy Holidays! Take care, Claudia
tessah6
11/30/17

These bars are fantastic, I purchased a little sample set at the Linden Hills farmers market at I am so happy I did. I will be purchasing more this weekend when I go back!

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Hi Tessa, thanks for the awesome review. We are so glad you found us at the Linden Hills market. It's such a fun market! We wont be there this weekend but we will be there next Sunday 12/17 9am - 4pm. Hope to see you again and stock you up! Take care,
Claudia
markc336
11/26/17

Spent our 36th Anniversary exploring Minneapolis and stumbled across Ommiesnacks at the Saturday Farmers Market downtown. Great snack bar, reasonably priced, and delivered to our mailbox in San Antonio as promised. We enjoyed the escape from balmy Fall weather in S. Texas (80 degrees) and enjoyed real Fall weather (25-35 degrees) in the north, and enjoyed Ommies snacks to boot (no Texan pun intended!)

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Mark for the wonderful feedback. And, CONGRATS on your 36th wedding anniversary. So glad you guys came to visit MN to celebrate this date. Cheers to many more anniversaries and more Ommie love! Take care, Claudia
paulas111
11/19/17

Friendly business owner who offered sample(s) and explained her product, overviewed the 'incentive' program and exuded respect, courtesy during our transaction. IMPRESSIVE!

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Paula for leaving a review, we greatly appreciate it! It was nice meeting you last weekend. Hope to see you again at a future Linden Hills Farmers Market. We'll be at the same place, same time every Sunday through December 17th (and dont forget to bring your box! :)) Take care, Claudia
nishap8
11/12/17

This review is for the ordering experience and the products. Smooth processing and pleasant interaction with the founder who checked in with me to make sure the address is correct. So far, I devoured the Apricot Chai and Banana, both of which have such clean energy, you just know its nutritious while also being tasty. Also appreciate the sweet note!

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Nisha for leaving a review. I'm glad the bars arrived safe & sound :) and even happier to know you really like them. Apricot Chai and Banana are two of my favorite flavors as well. Hope you enjoy the remaining flavors. We'll be ready to share more Ommie goodness whenever you're ready! Take care, Claudia
summern1
11/10/17

delicious, satiating, unique, Minnesota hand&heart-made, great packaging, honest ingredients, great mission and message

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Summer! We appreciate your feedback. It makes us happy to make our customers happy. Take care, Claudia.
marciaw13
11/8/17

My friend gave me one. These bars are rather small and at $2.50 quite expensive. They are overly sweet and sugary. They are supposed to be healthy but in addition to all he fruit sugar of he dried fruit they also contain brown rice sirup. I had the cherry flavor and this ine even contained chocolate chips on top of all the sugar from the dried fruit and the sirup! I would never give my kids such a sugary and expensive snack. They are so full of sugar that they spike up your blood sugar and make you crave more. My kids will get a lot more nutrition and fibre, eating an apple or a banana and a few raw or roasted pumpkin or sunflower seeds.... Just my suggestion for a healthy snack food.

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Hi Marcia, thanks for your feedback. We take customer feedback seriously so that we can continue to improve our product and our service. In fact, I'm delighted to share that we have removed added sugars from our energy bars since early Summer inspired by people like you who took the time to share their feedback. That means we're no longer using organic brown syrup, or any other added sweetener. Because dried fruits are our main ingredient you will find that inherently there's natural sugar in them. All of our fruits are unsweetened -- with the exception of cranberries, cherries and pineapple, giving consumers ample choice. I'm sure you would love some of the other varieties that are less sweet such as banana, apple cinnamon or coconut carob.
Quality and taste are as important to us as they are to our fans. That's why we use only the best ingredients and artisan practices to heart-craft our bars by hand, one at a time. It is our dedication and commitment to quality and to our fans that makes us a premium brand.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Claudia
jillianh11
10/16/17

The ommie snacks are quality made and very healthful.... not to mention delicious! The owner is extremely kind and trustworthy. I will support this small business over and over!

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Jillian for such a kind review. We love hearing you love our snacks! Hope to see you again at the Linden Hills Winters Farmers Market (inside Sunnyside Gardens where it's nice and warm... brrrr.....). Take care! - Claudia
carolj73
10/15/17

I was told about these wonderful snacks and went to Mill City farmers market to pick some up. The booth was not there that day so I went online and ordered. My order was delivered quickly and I love the bars! Just what I was looking for! Good and nutritious!

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Thanks Carol for the wonderful review! I'm so glad we were able to share our wholesome yummy snacks with you. We will be back this Winter season at the Mill City market (you'll find us inside the train shed where it's nice and warm). Cheers!
dougn9
9/30/17

The snacks are very tasty and sold at a good price. There are only healthy products in the snacks. It is Minnesota company that has excellent customer service.

Response from Claudia F., ommiesnacks.com Representative
Hi Doug, thanks so much for the review. We love making them for you and your family. It was nice meeting your wife at the Bloomington market too :) We will be back next Saturday in case you guys want to refill (bring your box for our special 'club box' pricing :) Otherwise, you can find us everyday at Lakewinds and Online :) Take care, Claudia.

Questions? Get answers from the ommiesnacks.com staff and other customers.

ommiesnacks.com?