Gourmet Delight

Gourmet Delight has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Gourmet Delight most frequently mention online grocery. Gourmet Delight ranks 46th among Food Delivery sites.

How would you rate Gourmet Delight?

“Good to shop”

arti b.
8/18/18

Okay. Tried a couple grocery items from them. Good. Once in a while, you'll occasionally get a bad item. No problem just happily send it back for credit. Good customer service. Recommended over groceries. Gourmet Delight has only gourmet products with good quality and normal price. Would recommend

artib3
August 18th, 2018

amitd18
June 28th, 2018

When we talk about online gourmet food product shopping, we go to various platforms. But if we want quality, we should goes to site which is specially targeting this niche market. Gourmetdelight.in is one of such online portal. I have been there regular customer. One of my friends refers me to gourmet delight. I checked site and decide to try it. I started with some small order of size Rs. 1000/-. I was amazed because of product quality. It is farm fresh product produce all naturally. They packed the product such that it didnt lose its essence.
This gives me idea that gourmetdelights management knows a lot about this market and about customer service. Then I started to look around the company and its management team and I feel great when I realised that a highly successful women entrepreneur is running this business.
If you ask me today then I am great fan of gourmet delight. All my monthly grocery shopping comes from gourmet delight.
Great work guys!

Questions? Get answers from the Gourmet Delight staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gourmet Delight?

Have a question about Gourmet Delight?