CoolCake.in

CoolCake.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CoolCake.in also ranks 56th among Food Delivery sites.

How would you rate CoolCake.in?

“Online Cakes”

Shan R.
3/19/19

I Ordered Chocolate Cake for My friend birthday at midnight, Service was so good, they reached exactly delivery time. We surprised my friend on her birthday, she felt so happy... Thank you Cool cake...

shanr19
March 19th, 2019
Thank you Cool cake...

Tip for consumers: Best Site for Online cake delivery in Hyderabad.

aishm
July 27th, 2018
I ordered midnight cake for my sister, she felt very Happy, Thanks for your support.
Nice taste, Service was good.

Questions? Get answers from the CoolCake.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CoolCake.in?

Have a question about CoolCake.in?