Review of Dominos

Tel: +1.7349303030
DNS-Admin@dominos.com

irenet23
3/20/19

Being ordering ur pizza for a long time. Cuz delivery is fast and your deals are always there to cheer client up, but unfortunately, lately its been a second time when ur deluvered food was not just raw.

artib3
8/10/18

Recently we ordered pizza from dominos. My experiences with dominos are extraordinary. Delivery, product quality & main thing taste, they are much better comparing to the competitor. Kudos Guys, you are doing great work.

johnw1250
6/28/18

They come fast but the pizza is horrible. Only order this if your drunk or broke.blah blah blah blah blah blah

lindah380
4/27/18

This review is about Store #6378 at 1807 W. Slaughter Lane in Austin, TX
We've been ordering from this store for about 4 years. We tried other pizza places in the area and settled on Domino's because the pizza and other dishes always arrive hot and within the stated time, and because it's always tasty and fresh.
The delivery people are always courteous. We'll probably continue to order from this store. Great place.

brittanyh59
3/15/18

Nothing to write home about with this place BUT the variety of options makes it a top pick for my family. Really wish they would start accepting PayPal!!

alabamaj1
3/15/17

The customer service at 1544 Broadway Brooklyn NY is lousy I stood in line for half an hour only to be told they were not taking orders and that I should go away and order online and come back to pickup the pizza. I asked to speak to a manager and ha just shunned his shoulders and shook his head. I would like someone to address this matter.
Thanks
Joe

tobyk9
11/10/16

Always on point around here. I'd eat dominoes for days if I could. Unfortunately, I am unable to devour these pies on a daily basis. If you are able to, CURSE YOU!! :) Go Big DoM

adelitav
9/6/16

All these online food ordering sites are a little difficult to navigate at first, but dominos has the easiest one I've tried.
It's super convenient since I have a family of ten and they sell $5 pizza, sandwiches, and pasta.
My phone and personal interactions have all been nice too. The good is always delivered in a timely fashion, it's always hot, and yummy. No qualms here!

carlab31
6/20/16

Not sure what I would do with out Dominos! Sounds corny, but one kid likes the sausage & peppers sandwich, one kid likes the thin crust pizza, and everyone likes the cookie brownie. Once every other week this is a savior.

syedm8
1/12/16

Got a gift card by our company, used it twice in dominos, got an error but money was cut. Tried calling customer care, but no one received called for 30 minutes or so. Changed the pin, I was told I will get an email but never received as well.. i would say utter time waste

paulc77
Paul C.
12/1/15

While I would give this site 4 stars instead of five is because they have to have a minimum sub-total of the delivery. Other than that, it's great. That's about it.

Tip for consumers: Pizza Hut has been screwing up my orders. Domino's rarely does that, so stay away from Pizza Hut at all costs.

whitneyh6
11/3/13

I AM IN LOVE with Dominos website and their food. I simply LOVE the fact that I can track my order and design my own profile. Everyone should definitely try ordering from Dominos online at least once! I promise it'll be awesome!

genisau
8/19/11

I use there website often and it works great everytime! They even have special offers/coupons everytime. Papa John's website sucks!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Dominos staff and other customers.

Dominos?