Review of Optumrx

Optumrx reviews

Optumrximage coming soon
optumrx.com

Legitimate

Optumrx has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

bobr247
12/1/18

Have used Optumrx.com for about a year now. The only problems I've had originate from my doctor's office (soon to be my ex doctor's office). Twice the doctor's office refused a refill, for no reason. I went to my Optumrx web page, clicked on "request call back" and, 20 seconds later I got a computer generated call, 20 seconds after I pressed the number 1 I was speaking to a helpful rep who gave me the direct phone and fax numbers for my doctor's (soon to be my ex doctor's) office to call. Called my doctor's office and, 10 minutes later had an email from Optumrx that the refill order was received and my medication was on it's way. I have never waited more than 3 days for delivery of my medication except when my doctor's (soon to be my ex doctor's) office falls down on the job. Best prices, best service. Good on you, OptumRx!

marck45
6/14/18

Prior to going on vacation, I arranged for renewal prescriptions to be sent to our vacation home in Florida. I received 1 and when I inquired about the other 5, I was told they were shipped UPS. When I didn't get them the next day or the day after, I inquired & was told I had to sign for them & was given a tracking #. I asked where could I pick it up & was given an address in NJ.
I ran out of heart & seizure medicine because of this mix up. I was able to obtain new prescriptions from the doctors who sent them to Florida.
When i returned home to NJ there were posts on my door from UPS & a postcard telling me they shipped the medicine back to OPUMRX.
I called Optumrx Monday & they promised it would be shipped & I would receive it Tuesday. When I didn't get it Tuesday, I called & was promised I would get it Wednesday. When I didn't get it Wednesday, I was promised I
would get it via UPS by noon Thursday. I cancelled a doctots appointment & waited until after 12 noon. When I called today, they told me it will be shipped today. THEY LYE!
I NEED THIS MEDICINE inorder to function!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Very easy!

By Bob R.
Questions? Get answers from the Optumrx staff and other customers.

Optumrx?