Review of CVS

Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Tel: 1465487365
2017 Customer choice award

Legitimate

CVS has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

annr39
12/5/17

This morning, we stopped by the Ruckersville, Va.; CVS to create our 2017 Christmas photo card. The machine is a bit intimidating, but photo expert KATIE helped us every step of the way, even straightening out our crooked photo! Katie couldn't have been nicer, making our visit fun. She assembled the envelopes, made sure the cards printed quickly using 1-Hour Photo (50 cards in 20 minutes), and she even brought us the finished cards, all boxed up, while we shopped elsewhere in the store. We gave her a big hug and nominate Katie as Ruckersville, Va., CVS Queen for the Day! And we know right where we will go to create our future Christmas photo cards. Thank you so much - Annie and Mack Rowe, Madison, Va.

Tip for consumers: It's easier than you think to create a personalized Christmas photo card, especially when you are assisted by Katie!

yuvalc
12/4/17

Great store with all medicines, cosmetics and so many other things (food, simple clothes and more). It is always well organized, nice and clean. The prices are sometimes a but higher (like in a convenient store) - hence only 4 stars,
but it is not over the reasonable prices.
Shopping experience is very good

wendyk39
11/25/17

Recently purchased a hair color kit, not on sale, not a BOGO but the coupon didn't work. Long line, didn't want to ask for the manager. This has happened repeatedly to me. Not sure what that problem is CVS. No email address for me to complain to. You want me to call your 800 # or write a letter. Not happening. I get 5% off EVERYTHING at Target. Looks like I'll be shopping there from now on.

janicem94
11/14/17

I learned a lot after checking this site out. It is amazing to read about all the products in this site.

barbarag119
10/21/17

I tried ordering from cvs.com to use a discount, and one of five items was missing. I had to wait til the next day to call customer service because they are only available til 10 p.m. CST on weekdays, and then it took a trip through the voicemail menu to get a rep, who put me on hold for several minutes while she filled out some form. She was very pleasant, but said it would be 3 to 5 business days for a replacement. No offer to do anything to make up for the inconvenience. Simply unacceptable. Will not order from them again.

pauly35
10/4/17

sometimes CVS has a sale that I take advantage up
the store is usually clean and clutter free and the employees seem to know their business..

johni250
8/10/17

Hello, had to unlike the page. Usually you guys are great, but what happened? Pittsfield, MA West St 01201 store no longer carries postage stamps in the Rx dept. in the back of the store? What gives? So, a customer has to pay for his prescriptions, a few over the counter items then go to the FRONT of the store to buy postage stamps? Every time a debit card is used it's an extra .50 per transaction. You used to have postage stamps in the back so customers can buy them with their prescriptions. Why was this stopped and the snooty answer for some girl working the register in the back?

zeidaj
7/22/17

CVS.com is getting better. They are offering free shipping often coupled with coupons. I just think their online site needs to be structured better, as products are often scattered in different catagories that make them very difficult to find. Service is good but representatives often are not as customer Oriented as I think they should be. As a huge company I would want to retain loyal customers if it's between losing them over a 20% discount code not being applied. All in all, I think CVS is pretty good and getting better.

beckyp32
7/16/17

I have a an Amazon prime account which I've had for a year. The other day I bought I bought an Amazon gift card at the CVS on Valley View and Lincoln in Buena Park CA for 60 dollars. When I tried to use it, it said it had no money on it. I called Amazon customer service and they said CVS was responsible for it. Do not buy Amazon gift cards from here! If you'd like more information you can email me about it at queenbess1533@aol.com

kennethp34
7/8/17

cvs pharmacy in New Lexington, Oh lied to me several times that my prescription was ready when it wasn't drove about 50 miles round trip to pick it up when they said it would be ready and they knew it wouldn't be until Mon this is Sat

karinac21
6/30/17

i needed to buy a pre-paid card. the cashier told me to buy a card that was different than i one i already had. i asked her if the card worker for what i wanted, which was to buy games online. she asked another cashier and she said that it was better. when i arrived at my house, the card didn't work. one hour later, i returned to the store and i was told "sorry, gift cards cant be exchanged." which i was never told while paying.

milesl10
6/7/17

Within 6 months I had 3 script problems. One had a foreign pill...that could have done me serious harm...the second was a script that required a different number of pills to be taken each day for a week,...the pharmacist DOUBLED the dose...When I went to complain, instead of listening, she gave me MORE!!....my last script was short pills..COUNT ,,,COUNT..COUNT BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY.

deedeew2
6/5/17

This was the first time I had ordered from them online. When I received my package three of my items were missing. I called customer service immediately and spoke to a young man who said that my stuff would be sent out and I would receive email correspondence. I never receive anything from CVS regarding this. So I called back to check on my order and was told he had done nothing. Will never order from this company again. Buyers beware!!!!

christianw35
5/7/17

Make sure you are paying the lowest price for your prescriptions. Go to www.medssavings.com to get your discount card before you go.

nancyf61
5/2/17

We have shopped at CVS here since they opened and have always had great customer service, a hello when we enter. Deb and the manager are ready to help every time. There are no worries there. They all get a gold star from me. Thank you.
Nancy Ferland

jessicas240
4/13/17

They always have a great sales on baby products and great place to go quick shopping and great deal!!!!!

paiges18
4/12/17

I have never had such problems with a purchase than i have with CVS. I purchased two items in which I wanted to return the following day. The receipt was "sent" to my email but I never received It. I called the store and was told without the receipt I can only receive store credit. I called customer service and was told the receipt would update in their system for 48 hours and to call then. I just called back from waiting 4 days and was told to call back in another 24 hours with a reference number. I will NEVER shop at this company EVER again they are awful.

shivanit
4/10/17

Te service is rather okey. They listen and help, very convenient.
Positive impression.
Would love choosing anything else here.

wendellc12
4/9/17

CVS used to make me crazy with their extra bucks, weekly specials, etc....they just made it confusing and it seemed that what was being promoted was never anything I wanted. I am very faithful to another store that starts with a "T", but one day they didn't have what I needed so I went into a CVS. The girl helping me was so nice, I agreed to sign up for Extra Bucks...great decision! They've streamlined it. You get emails often with their weekly deals, and you just click a button and it's transferred automatically to your card. I can't fit one more card in my wallet, so all you have to do is give them your phone # if you go into a store. You can also choose what categories you're most interested in to personalize what emails they send you, so it's not overwhelming. They have great deals on some of my favorite items often. Also, if you love high end beauty products, they have a very good selection online only. I saved 30% on a very expensive serum.

ramonp24
4/6/17

Over a year ago CVS in Stockbridge Ga. filled a prescription for me. First they gave me the wrong prescription, my doctor ordered a 2,00 unit per capsule of a product and the filled it with a 20,000 unit per capsule. I was not aware of the problem until i got the call from them to correct the problem, I was taking the prescription for several months. I had the correct prescription given to me, but by then i was over loaded on that medicine and i was taken off of it until everything came back to almost normal. I was told i would receive the money i had paid for said prescription and as of until now i have not heard from them not even after several emails sent to their corporate office. My doctor even called them to see what happened with this problem but they refuse to return her calls as well. Since then i have not shopped at CVS and i encourage anyone doing business with them to be very cautious and look very close at your prescriptions when receiving them from them.

eduardoe6
3/29/17

Excellent customer services. The farmacy staff is the best in town. Good character, allways trying to help and well educated people.

nancyb196
3/23/17

Ordered some items off their website and when they arrived they are different then what the picture and ingredient list showed online. I email customer service they are useless, instead they tell me to call them. I call the customer service representive and they tell me I can ship the items back via UPS. I send the items to an address they chose in Indianapolis, IN. Turns out someone at the address in Indiana refuses my package and they mark it "return to sender". I am unaware of this and check back weeks later to find this out. I never received the package back or a refund!! It is not worth the time and energy to spend figuring out where it is. I would avoid the website and don't get sucked in with the "25%" off coupons and free shipping.CVS is too expensive they always give out coupons and extra care bucks just to bring your purchase price down to a near acceptable retail value.

robertw330
3/15/17

Took their survey and then they off you of Anti-Aging Skin Cream etc. Regular 79.95 / your cost -4.95 shipping for taking the survey. Well then in the hidden print you just joined a seller of this cream club and in so many days they take out 99.00 or so from for card because you did cancel this club within like fourteen days. And will continue to do this till you figure out what's going on.

pamelag46
3/4/17

I live near a CVS but am disabled, so online shopping is much more convenient for me. I wish I could purchase my RX's there but they never have my monthly order ready on time.

stephaniea54
2/28/17

Rudest Pharmacy ever to exist!
DO NOT SHOP AT CVS!!!

I was lied to by the pharmacy. I contacted them over a MISTAKE they made on my prescription... instead of owning their mistake they LIED ABOUT IT!!!

123 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They do that to me every month, same thing. It's always we don't have that, usually we don't know when our next shipment is either, it could be this day or that day. This last time was I she looked at me, then looked at the script and right off the bat she said 'I don't think we have that' ( this is before even pulling it up on the computer). Then she says 'oh, it's a day too early to fill'. I then ask okay, so I come back tomorrow and is it going to be out of stock again. She replied back with 'more than likely' . So I go back the next day, right when they open, and no they don't have it! The way I had it figured was last month my 30 day medication was filled on the 13th. So I count that as my first day. January had 31 days, so my next due date was 2/12. CVS allows you to fill a script 2 days prior which would have been Feb. 10th, which was the day I tried to fill it but was given a hard time about it. This same girl gives me cr** every time I go there! I don't need little missies with attitudes judging me! I have been on my same medication for 7 years, so I need to keep it consistent. I end up taking half doses when I have a few left because I don't which day CVS is going to fill my script renewal. They blame the DEA due to short supplies, but if you google this information it's not always the case. They place judgement and discrimination on who they want to fill it for. I have switched pharmacies, in fact I started to go to their competition for other purchases, going out of my way. I'll go elsewhere and spend my money!

By Jackie B.
Questions? Get answers from the CVS staff and other customers.

CVS?