DrFelix

DrFelix has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate DrFelix?

“A Trip I Will Never Forget”

richard h.
1/4/16

Ever been to Glascow? My trip to the United Kingdom was great, but I did run into some trouble. I was really sick traveling, never happened before. My aunt has an online doctor and pharmacy. She told me to make the phone call, so I did. Long story short, I talked to a real doctor and I had the medications I needed delivered to her home. Most importantly, it worked. First time with an online doctor, first time having access to meds delivered to my home (well, my aunt's home. So I had to give them some love. If I had to go sick that week on vacation, it would have been terrible. Glad I was able to get better and spend time with my wonderful aunt. So I owe them a "thank you."

richardh126
January 4th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the DrFelix staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DrFelix?

Have a question about DrFelix?