GoodRx

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

GoodRx has a consumer rating of 3.71 stars from 451 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GoodRx also ranks 13th among Coupons sites.

• The unbelievable cash price was $183 and the coupon price was $49.
  • Now all of a sudden they refused to fill it and honor the Good RX coupon.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• I got a couple of prices and called the pharmacy w/the lowest price here.
  • This time I brought in a GoodRx coupon and guess what?
  • Spoke to 2 different GoodRX customer service representatives.
How would you rate GoodRx?

“Awesome. It works!”

Diana C.
3/1/20

This is my first time using GoodRX and I only paid $1.81 for my prescription. They gladly took it at CVS with the only difference that they didn't give me the pills inside a plastic bottle but in its original strip packaging, which is fine as the bottle ends up in the garbage anyway. Thank you!

“Pharmacy Tech- not allowed to accept these coupons”

Spring D.
4/14/20

Hi, anonymous pharmacy technician here. Just so everyone else knows, the reason why some pharmacies accept these coupons and some don't tends to vary on a manager-to-manager basis. My manager will not allow me to accept the coupons, since billing prescriptions to GoodRx usually causes our company to lose money on each purchase. Instead, our company offers its own discount that is usually comparable to GoodRx's coupons. Just something to keep in mind- some pharmacies won't accept these coupons.

price (217) coupon (228) customer service (22) pharmacy (168) prescription (182) cash price (15) discount card (18) insurance company (9) 90 day supply (7) walgreens (68) money (61) cvs (69)
dianac427
March 1st, 2020
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hey Diana! We are so happy that we were able to help you save on your medication!
marct71
February 8th, 2020
Everyone in my family has attempted to utilize good rx in the past month or so without success.. Every medication I attempt to use it for at Walgreens, they say; " we cant accepted good rx for this medication " I've got a lot medications as well, having stage 4 metastatic brain cancer. Other family members have yet to get it to work. Uncle with heart disease and mom with copd. Have had every medication they attempted to use it on declined. The only one that's had any luck is my niece Kate for her son's medication.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Marc! We are so sorry to hear about the trouble that you have experienced at the pharmacy. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. We will just need you to please give us a call at 888-799-2553, in order to collect the necessary information to reach out to your pharmacy!
jeffr444
April 8th, 2020
I ordered an elective prescription from my doctor, it was for 90 days and Walgreens wanted $1200, with insurance it was $450, with GoodRx it was $23. I want to personally thank GoodRx for providing this service but am afraid they will get hosed once more and more consumers use this service and the corporate entities change their minds about how this formula saves consumers money.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Jeff! We are so happy that we are able to help you save so much on your prescription! Feel free to let us know if we can help you with anything in the future!
maryannp111
April 15th, 2020
Was filling a script for my hubbie, the price with my insurance was $118 so I checked good rx, the coupon said $36.99 for the same drug, mg and count..I was excited.money is tight due to the covid thing. When the pharmacy tech put in the codes, the price was higher than my insurance!!! She said they change their prices all the time..what a scam..I was glad I did not pay the $20 for a membership..maybe it will work for you but certainly buyer beware
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hey MaryAnn. We’re very sorry that you experienced trouble using our coupons at the pharmacy. Our Advocacy Team would love to look into this for you immediately and ensure this is resolved! Please contact us at 888-799-2553 and we will get started. Our hours are Monday-Sunday, between the hours of 8AM and 7PM CT.
cl305
January 20th, 2020
I went to Publix on 1/17/20 with the GoodRx app. My prescription on the app came up $39.81. Publix said it keep coming up $54.97. The cashier rang it up several times (so she said). I ended up paying the $54.97. For some reason I decided to call today, 1/20/20. The rep indicated it shows $29.95. She called Publix and called me back indicating they are accepting the $29.95 and will call me with a refund. She did explained that it was at their discretion. Either way, I'm happy!
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello! We apologize for the trouble, and are happy that we were able to get everything sorted out for you!
karans60
April 7th, 2020
You only can get the lowest price if you pay a $36 annual fee to Good Rx, which isn't extremely high, but dont say "no membership required and that it's totally free, when it's not.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hey Karan! I believe you are viewing the KrogerRx Savings Club prices! You can view the free GoodRx discounts by going to www.goodrx.com. If you have any questions on how to navigate the site, feel free to give us a call at 888-799-2553.
marier47
March 18th, 2020
I have noticed if you PRINT OUT THE COUPON you will for the most part that price will be honored. I always use Good RX or NeedyMeds. I always print out the coupon. There are many numbers the Pharmacists have to record in the computer- grabbing the coupon frees them up vs. having your phone. That is why i think so many places will turn you down when you show them your phone with GoodRX coupon on it. I do not have insurance so this is something I use on a regular basis.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Marie! There are a few different ways to use GoodRx coupons without printing a physical copy. You can text or email a coupon to yourself and show this to the pharmacist straight from your phone. If you run into any issues with using a coupon off your phone, feel free to give us a call at 888-799-2553, and we will investigate immediately.
davidm3062
February 16th, 2020
My local CVS would gladly accept the GoodRx coupon. They looked up the difference in cost between my insurance co-pay and the coupon. The drug normally costs more than $400/mo. The coupon cost was $140 and the insurance copay $190. However, if I used the GoodRx coupon, what I pay does not apply to my deductible. Therefore, I chose to use my insurance. No problems at CVS.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello David! You may want to contact your insurance company to find out if you can submit receipts for prescriptions purchased using GoodRx. Many plans will allow you to submit receipts for potential reimbursement and/or credit towards your deductible and other policy limits. If you have any further questions, please give us a call at 888-799-2553.
bradleyf13
January 7th, 2020
One example, Januvia (for Type II Diabetes) 30 pills for $500. Invokana, even more expensive. How can they can claim to save 80% on meds with a straight face??? Ignore their TV commercials, total lies.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Bradley--We sincerely apologize for the trouble, and would be more than happy to double check this for you! Please give us a call at 888-799-2553, and we will investigate immediately.
kendalls73
May 29th, 2020
My dog has seizures so we had to put her on medication. I went to my normal cvs and it was $100 (a month) which i really couldnt budget for. Went on goodrx and saw at stop and shop it was $25. I would have never known that medication was different prices at different pharmacy's without this. Thanks GoodRX
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Kendall! Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that we can help!
jedd17
December 31st, 2019
for all the different meds that I take, I visited one dozen places. I got the prices first with out any discount, then four discount cards. The one of this concern is GoodRx for all my meds, some actually cost more and the rest of them saved less than 10%. The other three cards saved on average 40% or more. My word of advice, tell everyone you know that GoodRx is not even worth the time to get it.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Jed! We sincerely apologize for the trouble that you have experienced, and would be more than happy to look into this further, and reach out to the pharmacy on your behalf. Please give us a call at 888-799-2553, and we will collect the necessary information to get started!
paulap259
January 27th, 2020
Didn't cover ANY of my prescriptions. Didn't save anything!! I was very discouraged after visiting several pharmacies. I think there should be a disclaimer on commercial because it's Very misleading.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Paula! We sincerely apologize for the trouble that you have experienced, and would be more than happy to look into this for you. Please give us a call at 888-799-2553, and we will investigate immediately.
dh514
March 10th, 2020
Saves me a ton of money on most of my prescriptions. I saved $45 a month on two different medications but for some reason the good RX gold is double the price so I do not use good RX gold
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello! We are so happy that we were able to help you save on your prescriptions with GoodRx! Because GoodRx compares prices at many different pharmacies, there are sometimes lower prices available with a GoodRx coupon. If you have a GoodRx Gold account, you are still able to use a GoodRx coupon if you find that it offers a better price for your prescription at a pharmacy in your area!
mikem1723
December 28th, 2019
My normal cost is $233 per refill of my medication, I've never used good RX before. I downloaded the coupon and took it to my local Giant Eagle and got the same refill for $11.33!!!! Amazing I had zero trouble and they filled it super fast I highly recommend this app, just do your homework and call around and see who takes it it's that easy.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Mike! We are so happy that we are able to help you save on your medications. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future.
jerryb391
April 3rd, 2020
I ask why does Walgreens not accept GoodRx Boaz al . 35957. They do not!!!!! Amoxicillin 875 MG Tables.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hey Jerry! We're so sorry to hear that you had an issue using GoodRx coupons at your Walgreens Pharmacy. We would be more than happy to reach out on our behalf. Please give us a call at 888-799-2553, and we'll investigate immediately.
stephenw700
May 7th, 2020
Good rx may not have Martin Sheen to do commercials, but they do have the better price. I've checked them all and good rx is by far the most affordable.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hey Stephen! Thank you so much for your kind words, and we are so happy that we are able to help you save on your medications.
rossm146
December 11th, 2019
I recently, without insurance, went to a major pharmacy starting with a W not Walmart. They wanted $440 for my prescription. I tried again at a major grocery chain in town using goodrx and they only charged me $21. Thank you GoodRX...you are for real. I thought the opposite when I watched the commercials. How wrong I was. Thanks Again Ross M.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Ross! We are so happy that we can help you save on your prescriptions!
toniv28
February 11th, 2020
You need a doctor prescription to buy OTC over the counter products that do not need a prescription and this is the only way you will receive the discount. What a stupid app.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello! We apologize for the frustration. You will need a valid prescription for an OTC medication in order to use a GoodRx discount! If you have any further questions, we would be happy to help you out! Our number is 888-799-2553.
paula599
February 3rd, 2020
This site is overrated and a pain to deal with id rather just get my meds delivered to me so I just buy here without a prescription allpillstore24.com and it's way cheaper too.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Paul! We apologize for the inconvenience, and would be happy to assist you with any questions you might have. Feel free to give us a call at 888-799-2553 with any further questions!
springd4
April 14th, 2020
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Spring! Thanks for dropping a line. Here is some information regarding how GoodRx works with pharmacies like yours.

GoodRx has partnered with about 10-12 coupon providers that we list prices for on our site. Each coupon provider (or PBM - pharmacy benefit manager) works directly with the corporate office for the pharmacy to negotiate these prices. From there, we are provided the rates that the PBM and corporate pharmacy location have negotiated in order to post these prices on our site. The pharmacy does not enter a contract with GoodRx and instead is in contract with the PBM. We simply post these prices on our site for consumers to take advantage of. If you have any questions regarding reimbursement, we recommend contacting your pharmacy chain's corporate office.
cj218
December 6th, 2019
Melissa at Good Rx called Walgreens in Markham Il. She sorted out the confusion and got me a 30 dollar refund.
Well Done Good Rx.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello CJ! We are so happy that we were able to get it sorted out for you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
leong61
February 25th, 2020
My wife has non-small cell, non-smoking lung cancer. We purchased her first script for a little less than $500 at a Safeway (very rude) in Fairfax Va near Centreville. She is at a refill point and now the cost at the Saeway is over a 1000% increase. For the past week the cost at Giant has been a little less than $500. I'm guessing our inquiries have made that cost increase over 1000%. Bait & switch? It's like a drug dealer saying the first one is free--now we got you. So, my experience with Goodrx is pretty rotten.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Leon! We apologize that we were not able to provide a lower discount, and we would be happy to double check this for you. We have sent you a private message on Facebook, where your original comment was posted to see if we can investigate further!
kiml394
January 29th, 2020
i waisted my time for 2 hours , could not see where i could do it, easy cancell anytime, yes right.!!!
finally i had to call to cancel , the woman who helped me asked me all kind of questions
i just want to cancel. omg!!!!, she just on and on.
i guess sign up is easy , cancel is imposible.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Kim! We sincerely apologize for the trouble that you have experienced trying to cancel your GoodRx Gold account. We will be sure to address the issue with cancelling. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
debs323
November 25th, 2019
My experience with GoodRx has been very positive. By my using GoodRx i estimate the cost of the prescriptions I have filled with it cost me half the amount it would have if I had not.
I highly recommend the service they provide.
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Deb! We are so happy that we can help you save on your prescriptions! If you ever have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 888-799-2553!
marissab37
March 10th, 2020
They need to stop advertising a coupon for $6.89 for a $15 prescription and start showing the $20 coupons for $70 prescriptions!
GoodRx R. – GoodRx Rep
Hello Marissa! We would be happy to pass along any recommendations you might have! Please give us a call at 888-799-2553!

Yes we do. Just present coupon to save. Have a nice day

See more answers (4)

If you have any questions, we're here to help - please email help@goodrx.com and we'll get back quickly. Pharmacists have the discretion to honor or refuse controlled substance coupons, but most of them (like 99%) will take them, which is why we list them (and indicate that they may not be accepted). Hope that helps.