OnlineCityTickets reviews

Seaford, DE 19973, US
support@onlinecitytickets.com

randih16
5/21/18

To order a ticket from you was quite good. It was good information over the the price, different kind of tickets, over the seats.

isabeli5
5/21/18

Good good good, very fastly the order Service and I hope its same the time of the delivery

jamesh922
5/21/18

the fees are out-of-sight for nobody "handling" anything or mailing out tickets. The site could include a better view of the seating area everything looks the same level

jennifern159
5/21/18

Service fees seem unreasonably high, especially for a digital download. Just over $14 service fee per ticket on tickets that cost $39 each, plus an additional $7.50 handling fee, and I am printing out my own tickets...

stephanieh250
5/21/18

We were able to get box seats which is not available on a lot of sites. The fees were ridiculous tho. It was kind of a catch 22.

jessicab424
5/21/18

I feel pretty ripped off, but I got my tickers, so whatever. You made a quick buck but I will look harder at other sites next time.

valenciad2
5/21/18

The online ordering process on your website was super Quick & Easy and I'm sure I'll be ordering more for additional concerts soon. Thank you!

vickied25
5/21/18

Still anxiously Waiting on the tickets! The experience of ordering was ok but again, I didnt get the tickets. Thanks!

terik15
Teri K.
5/21/18

Thank you. A more detailed seating chart showing exactly where my seat would be would have been most helpful.

samuelk49
Samuel K.
5/21/18

I loved my shopping experience but I want to know when i will get a email confirmation for my 2 tickets purchase

joed297
5/21/18

Very easy to obtain the tickets I wanted. They were about $90 each.....bought two. When I went to check out, the total was almost $250. I am not a mathematical genius, but that is a pretty stiff fee with no human hands touching anything. I went ahead and got them as they are for a birthday. However, I will certainly take the time to shop around next time........no question about that.

shawnc107
5/21/18

They listed tickets for the event as GA Row 11, suggesting that they were tickets in Row 11, when in fact they were nothing more than GA tickets. Their customer service person even wrote me back and said "The tickets were section for section GA row GA11. As stated in out FAQ, GA are general admission tickets" - I intended to pay a premium for Row 11 tickets, instead, I paid a 176% markup for general admission tickets.

lillians61
5/21/18

I'm sure these are computer generated tickets; however, the fees are out-of-sight for nobody "handling" anything or mailing out tickets and I'm paying to print the tickets in color along with the advertising that's included. I will think twice about going to another show.

tracyl141
Tracy l.
5/20/18

It was easier to place my order I just hope it's not too hard to get my download last time I had problems

benitaw5
5/20/18

Buying the tickets was fast and easy, but there are two problems. First, there are unexplained high 'service fees' and I don't know what exactly I am paying for. I have sent this question as a feedback and I am waiting for their response. Second, I could pick the section and row, but not the seats.

lulub12
5/19/18

Overpriced fees !!! However, I was able to get 5 tickets with seats next to each other on a sold out show!

rodt18
5/19/18

The process was fast and easy, but the service charge was high, especially considering the fact that the ticket was a download.

irener41
5/19/18

Was really fast and easy to order the tickets. Looking forward to going to my concert in aug. Thank you

jacobc66
Jacob C.
5/19/18

My mastercard was declined for no reason. I double checked account balance and numbers and everything was sufficient and correct. This is very frustrating and next time I will use a different method to purchase my tickets. Good day!

laurag278
5/19/18

Bad strategies to sell, this is more focus on the dollar than the customer, not good help , I had to used no other choice but hoping will be the last time, if you not an a compromise or hurry try other way to buy tickets it's other sources way better than this.

marisolc12
5/19/18

Still confused how the flash seats work??? The concert is today? And tickets takes 24hrs. Not sure if I can call??

jenniferi30
Jennifer I.
5/19/18

So far easy to use site. Need to get tickets to determine if that goes well too.Overall service good. Easy to get tickets.

nicoa5
Nico A.
5/19/18

Price seemed fair, Until WE added nearly 17% increased for e tickets. Not as if they require more than minimum software. Thé othrr low rankings are juste réaliste.

seanc164
Sean C.
5/19/18

Serive charges are very high for an e ticket, technically this ticket doesn't exist, why would it cost an extra $750

joshuak77
5/19/18

This place is a total rip off. Go the BBB and look them up, a lot of people are complaining. I got bait and switched to their site, thinking I was buying real tickets. Once I realized what had happened, and that I paid 2x as much for tickets I could have just bought from Ticketmaster, (which was as soon as I clicked pay) I called to cancel my order. After 2 days of trying to get a hold of them, someone finally answered and told me there was nothing they could do.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!

In my case, they sent e-mail that the tickets would be forthcoming. When I failed to receive them the week before the concert, per e-mail download as promised, I called their #, the person on the other end told me that it was will-call at the box-office with the copy of the e-mail I needed to bring. The box office told me that as a 2nd line seller, they did not keep them there. When I called to ask why they did this to me and demanded re-imbursal, they sent the tickets per e-mail download THE DAY AFTER THE CONCERT. They tried to cover their tracks with the credit card company, the problem for them was that the time stamp of their sending the tickets reflected the day after the concert. So essentially, they are not even competent as rip-off artists.

By Max W.

So sorry to hear you have been conned by this outfit. Apparently sometimes they DO send valid tickets, so I hope you are one of the lucky ones. I suggest you tell your credit card company (by phone and IN WRITING) that you are disputing this charge. Also tell everyone you know to avoid this rip-off company. I know this doesnt help you now, but in the future buy tickets only from Ticketmaster (I've never had a problem with them). Good luck.

By jade j.

i couldn't even open the download so I called the number and all I got was an answering system to send email and I did but no reply from them so the next day a call about 50 times until I got someone. After getting transferred to 3 different people and waiting about an hour for the supervisor the guy told me no refunds are allowed but money is 100% guarantee if it doesn't work at the time of the event. So I'm praying to God they are good the event isn't until the end of November

By Antonia v.

They are scoundrels. I know where their office is and went by there recently. I am laying out a plan.

By Peter C.

You will get your tickets, but they will likely have someone else's name printed on them. Worst of all, they will most likely not be honored at the gate/box office. My advice is to get a refund NOW and buy tickets from a reputable outlet like Ticketmaster. City Online are thieves and scammers. See my review about James Taylor concert in Norfolk, Virginia.

By Dennis N.

If you have already purchased your tickets from this outfit, good luck. They sent me tickets for a concert in Tennessee and I asked for and live in Florida. They said it was MY mistake and that I asked for TN. They supposedly tried to resell the tickets and couldn't so I was out $300.00 for two tickets. They have something like 130 complaints and are a scam outfit. Next time order elsewhere and good luck with these tickets.

By Geraldine S.

I just cancelled my order because they never sent the tickets. At least you got yours so maybe they will be okay. I would call the arena where the event will be and ask them how many issues they have had with this company. I emailed five times and they always sent an automated response back. Then, when I was in a meeting at work they finally called and the number just read, "33333" when they called me. No return phone number...very strange. They left a message to call them so I did immediately after my meeting (15 minutes)...the automated system was up and did not allow me to speak with a person. Thus far, I have never spoken to a real person when I call their number. I disputed the purchase, got my money back and bought tickets for much less at StubHub. I was surprised because my last tickets at Stubhub were kind of expensive....but these tickets (McCartney) were not too crazy expensive. Anyway, best of luck, and I would make a back up plan.

By ann d.

Contact the venue, give them all the details on the tickets received and verify if U will be able to legitimately use the tickets, considering the issues with this company that are so overwhelming. My experience reviewing all the people who describe their issues with them is that even if the tickets are usable, the overpayment is so excessive that it would have been better dealing with the regular ticket outlet for the venue.

By Max W.

Has anyone been successful with getting a refund from their credit card company prior to the event?

By Katie W.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you won't know if your tickets are good until they are scanned at the actual venue. I purchased 4 tickets for a 9/18/15 Ed Sheeran concert in Ohio and 2 of them were NOT good/authentic. Just awful. I purchased the tickets like 3 months in advance. I'm filing a complaint with my credit card company because you cannot get in touch with a "live" person at onlinecitytickets.com. BUYER BEWARE!

By shannon m.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCityTickets staff and other customers.

13 Photos for OnlineCityTickets