OnlineCityTickets reviews

Seaford, DE 19973, US
support@onlinecitytickets.com

sharons483
8/21/18

I purchased 4 tickets and, after purchase learned that the face value of the tix is $49 but they charged me $91 per ticket!!!! Hidden service charge, etc, totalled HUGE OVERCHARGE!

karin8
8/21/18

Thank you for this!! Great place to buy tickets and easy to deal with!! I would recommend this to anyone. I'll use this again for future tickets to events.

evec4
8/21/18

Bought two tickets for $120, total came to $320+ so they charged $60 in fees hidden until I paid. Sneaky and way over-priced. And they won't even show what the fees are for exactly...which is the worst part of all. Deceptive. Greedy.

kayk54
8/21/18

Doesnt show taxes or fees I can't see the ticket or the layout of what im paying for Tickets where seventy buck each I bought a so my total was one hundred ninety seven buck

espied
8/21/18

It's great I got another 10% off on my final online ticket buy... definitely will recommend to family and friends .
can't wait

michealj35
8/21/18

Way too expensive. Obviously the venue allows OnlineCityTickets to buy and resell the great majority of their available tickets. The only tickets left to buy from the venue are lawn (GA) seats. I would prefer to buy directly from the venue if I could, for a much more reasonable cost, but no prime seats are available on the venue's site. You are forced to buy tickets from this online company. It looks like this entity actually buys huge blocks of the best seats and resells them for a greatly inflated price. More than double what it would cost to buy directly from the venue. I believe in capitalism but this is a racket! Sad.

constanceh30
8/20/18

This is kind of a weird site. Hopefully I'm not getting screwed over. And having to write 100 characters is ridiculous.

erinj59
8/20/18

Great website. Simple. Just want to conform my order. Why can't I just conform. This is crazy. Just let me.

davidc1291
8/20/18

The website was very easy to use. My purchase was effortless. Thank you very much for a great experience.

benjaminm108
8/20/18

Not being familiar with the venue I called and got fantastic help with a good explanation of seating from Samuel. 14.95 for processing & emailing per is just nuts but I guess not out of line with other venues. With that said, appreciate the guidance & hope for a fantastic evening with Jeff Beck& company.

tannerl11
8/20/18

Super quick, super cheap. Easy access. Definitely would come back for this service especially since this will be my main venue once I move to the Phoenix area.

valarier3
8/20/18

Hope everything goes smoothly. I saw several posts that show customers were not happy with there purchase so I hope mine goes fast and simple.

jenniferh550
8/20/18

5 star, very satisfied. Will use again. Will tell friends to use this service for future purchases.

elizabethm496
8/20/18

Your fees for each ticket is outrageous. Over $50 for 4 tickets! You don't even have to give a "physical" ticket anymore.

jerines
8/20/18

I love this place it makes ordering tickets easy... .my only complaint is i wish the tickets can be on my phone

aleksandraz4
8/20/18

blips up there for a second when you use Paypal. Fine a charge of a $1 or $2, but $7.50 for you to email me a PDF that I still have to print is outrageous.

cathyh138
8/20/18

I am excited to get the tickets for concert but I am disappointed by the price to send it to my phone. That is terrible. Just list the price...$30+ per ticket going to the same phone...I am sorry but one time charge for the tickets to phone but not 3 times.....Our $114 tickets which are probably $80 tickets... with charges added up to $156 per ticket.

rebeccaf112
8/20/18

Not until the end, after frustrating process to select seat category, do you find out you will spend about $35 more per ticket on fees. During seat selection you see the range and can guess where your seat might be but not sure. WpOld have gone to box office if possible . Would not use again.

michellev94
8/19/18

It was easy to order online but I was disappointed because it says the price maybe higher than the actual value compared purchasing the tickets at the venue and then to top it off with an extra fee, $14.95 for processing and emailing. I bought it anyway for my nephews and niece. But sadly disappointed.

sigfredob
8/19/18

I have been to Barclays a few times and they all have been WWE wrestling events and seats has always been a problem for my wife..she is disabled can't hardly walk she is also overweight and just found out she has cancer so I purchased these tickets to make sure she is comfortable at her seating and customer service was great thanks for your efforts!!!

mermerb
8/18/18

The service was quick, but everyone should know they are paying a $34 service charge (a piece!) in addition to the ticket in addition to the $7 download charge. That's robbery!

reganc5
8/18/18

This was a great experience I'm so happy I could surprise my parents with tickets. I'm so happy I could do this for them.

briang297
8/18/18

I wish the processing fees were listed prior to checkout. I had to pay and additional $50+ to purchase the tickets. That ridiculously high.

marielisar
8/18/18

Too many feedback to give Too many feedback to give Too many feedback to give Too many feedback to give

bethd96
8/18/18

It was very easy to use the online site to get my tickets. They were delivered to my email within a minute. Would use again.

In my case, they sent e-mail that the tickets would be forthcoming. When I failed to receive them the week before the concert, per e-mail download as promised, I called their #, the person on the other end told me that it was will-call at the box-office with the copy of the e-mail I needed to bring. The box office told me that as a 2nd line seller, they did not keep them there. When I called to ask why they did this to me and demanded re-imbursal, they sent the tickets per e-mail download THE DAY AFTER THE CONCERT. They tried to cover their tracks with the credit card company, the problem for them was that the time stamp of their sending the tickets reflected the day after the concert. So essentially, they are not even competent as rip-off artists.

By Max W.

So sorry to hear you have been conned by this outfit. Apparently sometimes they DO send valid tickets, so I hope you are one of the lucky ones. I suggest you tell your credit card company (by phone and IN WRITING) that you are disputing this charge. Also tell everyone you know to avoid this rip-off company. I know this doesnt help you now, but in the future buy tickets only from Ticketmaster (I've never had a problem with them). Good luck.

By jade j.

i couldn't even open the download so I called the number and all I got was an answering system to send email and I did but no reply from them so the next day a call about 50 times until I got someone. After getting transferred to 3 different people and waiting about an hour for the supervisor the guy told me no refunds are allowed but money is 100% guarantee if it doesn't work at the time of the event. So I'm praying to God they are good the event isn't until the end of November

By Antonia v.

They are scoundrels. I know where their office is and went by there recently. I am laying out a plan.

By Peter C.

You will get your tickets, but they will likely have someone else's name printed on them. Worst of all, they will most likely not be honored at the gate/box office. My advice is to get a refund NOW and buy tickets from a reputable outlet like Ticketmaster. City Online are thieves and scammers. See my review about James Taylor concert in Norfolk, Virginia.

By Dennis N.

If you have already purchased your tickets from this outfit, good luck. They sent me tickets for a concert in Tennessee and I asked for and live in Florida. They said it was MY mistake and that I asked for TN. They supposedly tried to resell the tickets and couldn't so I was out $300.00 for two tickets. They have something like 130 complaints and are a scam outfit. Next time order elsewhere and good luck with these tickets.

By Geraldine S.

I just cancelled my order because they never sent the tickets. At least you got yours so maybe they will be okay. I would call the arena where the event will be and ask them how many issues they have had with this company. I emailed five times and they always sent an automated response back. Then, when I was in a meeting at work they finally called and the number just read, "33333" when they called me. No return phone number...very strange. They left a message to call them so I did immediately after my meeting (15 minutes)...the automated system was up and did not allow me to speak with a person. Thus far, I have never spoken to a real person when I call their number. I disputed the purchase, got my money back and bought tickets for much less at StubHub. I was surprised because my last tickets at Stubhub were kind of expensive....but these tickets (McCartney) were not too crazy expensive. Anyway, best of luck, and I would make a back up plan.

By ann d.

Contact the venue, give them all the details on the tickets received and verify if U will be able to legitimately use the tickets, considering the issues with this company that are so overwhelming. My experience reviewing all the people who describe their issues with them is that even if the tickets are usable, the overpayment is so excessive that it would have been better dealing with the regular ticket outlet for the venue.

By Max W.

These festering pustules will probably get away with gouging you. Avoid this service at all costs. May the employees and their families be struck with a pox.

By Tater S.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you won't know if your tickets are good until they are scanned at the actual venue. I purchased 4 tickets for a 9/18/15 Ed Sheeran concert in Ohio and 2 of them were NOT good/authentic. Just awful. I purchased the tickets like 3 months in advance. I'm filing a complaint with my credit card company because you cannot get in touch with a "live" person at onlinecitytickets.com. BUYER BEWARE!

By shannon m.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCityTickets staff and other customers.

17 Photos for OnlineCityTickets