OnlineCityTickets reviews

Seaford, DE 19973
support@onlinecitytickets.com

carolg149
2/19/18

Very high charges added to the tickets and Online City Tickets is the only option for purchase which really sucks. Not only a service charge but then another fee to obtain the ticket electronically, which is the ONLY way to obtain them.

jeanner21
2/19/18

I tried emailing and using the chat feature and couldn't. There were different codes attached to the general seating tickets and I couldn't figure out why and why the prices were different. Wasn't as easy to navigate as I'd hoped, but I have my tickets and good to go!

wendym137
2/19/18

It was very easy shopping for tickets, and the prices seemed to be very good. Then when I went to check out the handling fees were way to HIGH!!!! So with that being said I didn't get a good deal.

tracyd75
2/19/18

Fast and easy! Buying tickets online is so much better then waiting in line............................................................

alexandrias11
2/19/18

It's quick, easy, secure and worth it. I was looking to do something special for my grand children (particularly the boys) since I don't see them as often as I would like but when I do I do it with a "BANG". It is a surprise especially since his birthday is the day before the event and I know they love these kind of shows.

annet708
2/19/18

Shocked to see additional charges attached to each ticket! Will never order tikets from them again!!!!!!!

kend763
2/19/18

They cancelled my order due to an improper billing from another company last year. Basically stating that I withheld payment on an event. Entirely untrue, this company had inappropriately billed me for an event.

So this company (Online City Tickets) cancels my order. Completely unprofessional - I would not recommend ever using this company - EVER!!!!

edf41
2/19/18

The charges of over 30% of the ticket price in addition to a service charge should be illegal this is horrible. shame on you !! You fooled me once NEVER Again!!

marcusm69
2/19/18

I was not happy about the amount of the service charge nor being charged to have access to download my tickets.

edwarda44
2/19/18

Service/delivery fees seem very high, but the service is quick. I haven't printed the tickets from the email, but will do so closer to the actual event.

betsyl11
2/19/18

Seemed easy enough. Printed tickets. Now the tough part is the waiting for the concert. And I have to write 100 characters so hope this fills the bill.

jimc258
2/19/18

Great. Ive seen John Prine in the past. Hes one of my favorite musicians. He writes songs about the human condition.

maryk299
2/19/18

very easy site to use but the service charges are way out of line. I expected to pay m ore for the tickets, but the service charge will stop me in the future from using this site. A double whammy...

johnnyf23
2/19/18

very happy. I couldn't be happier with my experience on this site. No issues what so ever. I will use this site again to purchase tickets.

carlas76
2/19/18

The tickets are available usually for what you want, but the prices are misleading. Our tickets were supposed to be $69, but they ended up being $93 each because of hidden fees. Surcharge was $20 and an additional fee of $7.50 was charged to download the PDF for the ticket. Also, our second set of tickets (couldn't find 4 together) were quite a bit more, and I received a notification that they wouldn't be available for download until three days before the concert, and we purchased them almost three months in advance. Makes me very nervous.

keving166
2/19/18

Process was quick and easy. Download link arrived quickly. Service charges of $27 a ticket are ludicrous.

cindyb167
2/19/18

Quick and easy. Will definitely use this site in the future. Thanks for making it a snap. I really don't have much else to say I'm just trying to reach the 100 character quota so I can exit

alanm168
2/19/18

Easy to buy tickets, but the handling charges are too high. I think I just got scalped. I will look elsewhere next time.

clancyb
2/19/18

Fast and easy, I would suggest adding a real picture of seats verses the stage, StubHub does this Thank you

alexal8
2/18/18

Just go to the direct venue, prices will be cheaper and will guarantee it better. So many hidden fees and boiler-point language when you agree. Very sneaky website that just takes advantage of you. AVOID!

judyy15
2/18/18

It was Easy to purchase tickets. I would recommend to friends and family for future events in the Pittsburgh area.

kellyg126
2/18/18

I need my seat numbers...........can you send them right away? It's odd that I didn't get them right when I made payment

katieo20
2/18/18

This was very easy to use. It is kind of confusing on how to get my tickets. Please clarify. Thank you very much.

samanthas150
2/18/18

The site was super easy to follow. I was able to find what I was looking for and compare different options at different prices.

apriliaa2
2/18/18

Disappointed with the pricy service charges at the checkout. It removes the essence of purchasing online (avoid additional charges)
It should be not forced.
Other than that checkout is fast.

In my case, they sent e-mail that the tickets would be forthcoming. When I failed to receive them the week before the concert, per e-mail download as promised, I called their #, the person on the other end told me that it was will-call at the box-office with the copy of the e-mail I needed to bring. The box office told me that as a 2nd line seller, they did not keep them there. When I called to ask why they did this to me and demanded re-imbursal, they sent the tickets per e-mail download THE DAY AFTER THE CONCERT. They tried to cover their tracks with the credit card company, the problem for them was that the time stamp of their sending the tickets reflected the day after the concert. So essentially, they are not even competent as rip-off artists.

By Max W. [OnlineCityTickets Rep]

So sorry to hear you have been conned by this outfit. Apparently sometimes they DO send valid tickets, so I hope you are one of the lucky ones. I suggest you tell your credit card company (by phone and IN WRITING) that you are disputing this charge. Also tell everyone you know to avoid this rip-off company. I know this doesnt help you now, but in the future buy tickets only from Ticketmaster (I've never had a problem with them). Good luck.

By jade j. [OnlineCityTickets Rep]

i couldn't even open the download so I called the number and all I got was an answering system to send email and I did but no reply from them so the next day a call about 50 times until I got someone. After getting transferred to 3 different people and waiting about an hour for the supervisor the guy told me no refunds are allowed but money is 100% guarantee if it doesn't work at the time of the event. So I'm praying to God they are good the event isn't until the end of November

By Antonia v. [OnlineCityTickets Rep]

They are scoundrels. I know where their office is and went by there recently. I am laying out a plan.

By Peter C. [OnlineCityTickets Rep]

You will get your tickets, but they will likely have someone else's name printed on them. Worst of all, they will most likely not be honored at the gate/box office. My advice is to get a refund NOW and buy tickets from a reputable outlet like Ticketmaster. City Online are thieves and scammers. See my review about James Taylor concert in Norfolk, Virginia.

By Dennis N. [OnlineCityTickets Rep]

If you have already purchased your tickets from this outfit, good luck. They sent me tickets for a concert in Tennessee and I asked for and live in Florida. They said it was MY mistake and that I asked for TN. They supposedly tried to resell the tickets and couldn't so I was out $300.00 for two tickets. They have something like 130 complaints and are a scam outfit. Next time order elsewhere and good luck with these tickets.

By Geraldine S. [OnlineCityTickets Rep]

I just cancelled my order because they never sent the tickets. At least you got yours so maybe they will be okay. I would call the arena where the event will be and ask them how many issues they have had with this company. I emailed five times and they always sent an automated response back. Then, when I was in a meeting at work they finally called and the number just read, "33333" when they called me. No return phone number...very strange. They left a message to call them so I did immediately after my meeting (15 minutes)...the automated system was up and did not allow me to speak with a person. Thus far, I have never spoken to a real person when I call their number. I disputed the purchase, got my money back and bought tickets for much less at StubHub. I was surprised because my last tickets at Stubhub were kind of expensive....but these tickets (McCartney) were not too crazy expensive. Anyway, best of luck, and I would make a back up plan.

By ann d. [OnlineCityTickets Rep]

Contact the venue, give them all the details on the tickets received and verify if U will be able to legitimately use the tickets, considering the issues with this company that are so overwhelming. My experience reviewing all the people who describe their issues with them is that even if the tickets are usable, the overpayment is so excessive that it would have been better dealing with the regular ticket outlet for the venue.

By Max W. [OnlineCityTickets Rep]

Has anyone been successful with getting a refund from their credit card company prior to the event?

By Katie W. [OnlineCityTickets Rep]

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you won't know if your tickets are good until they are scanned at the actual venue. I purchased 4 tickets for a 9/18/15 Ed Sheeran concert in Ohio and 2 of them were NOT good/authentic. Just awful. I purchased the tickets like 3 months in advance. I'm filing a complaint with my credit card company because you cannot get in touch with a "live" person at onlinecitytickets.com. BUYER BEWARE!

By shannon m. [OnlineCityTickets Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCityTickets staff and other customers.

12 Photos for OnlineCityTickets