OnlineCityTickets reviews

Seaford, DE 19973, US
support@onlinecitytickets.com

patrickw193
2/18/19

I purchased 4 tickets that said they were row A, after I paid it said they were now row P. I tried to talk to their customer service department and they just said that I was out of luck. If I wanted to resell these tickets on their site and then try to buy more I could. They changed the seats on me after I purchased them. These were bought for a person that has Macular Degeneration so the only tickets that are any good are the close up tickets. I never would have bought tickets in the back for him.

karieg4
2/18/19

I spoke to Andry and she was so helpful with the purchase of tickets for me and my family to go to Disney on Ice in Salt Lake City,Utah. I will certainly ask for her for my next purchase.

kivar1
2/17/19

I bought 2 tickets to a musical. The ticket price was $145 per ticket. The total cost was $391. You do the math. I was using paypal and clicked through the screen expecting to see a break out of the cost. There was NOTHING about the fees until I suddenly realized I had gotten to the end and purchased the tickets. I immediately called them with obvious questions. I asked why there were almost $100 in fees for tickets that they didn't even own, they were literally just passing them on from someone else and that Ticketmaster's fees are like half of that. They were rude and dismissive and told me if I didn't want the tickets I could try to find another sucker and resell them at an inflated cost. Paypal was NO HELP and said tickets weren't covered in their "protection". Stay away from this place, they are scammers and PAYPAL is cool with it.

devonb52
2/17/19

I informed the rep not to run my payment because I was going to go to the box office to avoid fees. The rep got upset hung up on me and still ran my payment

theoj14
2/17/19

This is a really SKETCHY dishonest company. I bought over $1,000 in tickets for Elton John and had to pick them up at a sleazy liquor store on Ashland. I thought at the time that this was a little strange, but since it was my first time dealing with them I tried it. WRONG! I should have checked them out before buying. Then, 9 months later, when I misplaced the actual tickets, there was no backup available. They couldn't resend them online or by mobile. So I couldn't go. Their fees are outrageous and they are just out for themselves. I will only deal with reputable companies in the future who can guarantee I have access to my tickets no matter what. BUYER BEWARE!

michellel430
2/16/19

Paid for ups overnight delivery which is regular mail in a mailbox and all you did was send it to my gmail and charged me 88 dollars for 24 dollar tickets

tonyaj30
Tonya J.
2/15/19

easy purchase, have no idea what all the extra fees are for. Was hoping for a break down in the confirmation email

russellj28
russell j.
2/15/19

Prices are not what you say they are when looking online, There are to many Extra Fee's!! and I thought Kids that are 5 years old are Cheaper??

ericr283
2/15/19

I did try to buy an extra ticket for my other family member but they didnt allow me because the system didnt let them buy a single ticket for the same place that I was seating when they had 4 sits available in the same place.

corent
2/15/19

Joseph made me feel completely comfortable and answered my questions. He listened and explained things to me. Great customer service

jackiee45
2/15/19

Joe was an amazing help I called in to get tickets to the old dominion show in March for our rodeo her in Houston he helped me getting the best seats and for an amzing price.
He also offered me a great price for parking tickets that would help us save more money.
It was a great experience with him kind and polite just as customer service should be.

mccallk
McCall K.
2/15/19

To the point, ease of app use was terrific. The words Order and Ticket seem confusing, yes I received an order confirmation, won't receive tickets until 6/17/19. I recieved order confirmation/, have not received the four tickets that make up my order. My Order and My Tickets seem to be interchangeable. Order was four tickets. I received confirmation, but have not received the four tickets that comprise my order/.

jennyr63
Jenny R.
2/15/19

The ticket price changed while I was making the purchase forcing me to re-enter some of my info. A little inconvenient but the site was easy to use!

janicec84
Janice C.
2/15/19

I need to talk with someone about my order. I had to pick different seats so they are different prices and I have been charged for the first set of tickets and was emailed that the seats were no longer available. I need to speak to somebody. Please call me.

carolyna49
Carolyn A.
2/15/19

I feel that a service charge per ticket purchased is ridiculous! It should be per transaction. I only went ahead with this because this is my Grandsons first show but I will not buy from here again. I'll take the trip to the venue and buy the tickets ahead of time instead.

johnm2737
John M.
2/15/19

More time entering info than to buy tickets. Tickets already at a $25 mark-up EACH....so why add $43 "additional fee"? Not happy.

christopherj91
Christopher J.
2/15/19

Thank you! The process was simple, the biggest thing I guess is for us to enjoy the show! Thanks Again!

sharonm504
sharon m.
2/15/19

it was easier then other site when I was shopping around for tickets your prices were even better then the sale prices

davidv315
David V.
2/15/19

A scammy checkout process that only showed me the total after completing the purchase. I called and there is no one that is available to answer the phone.

You can expect me to write about your website everywhere I can!!!

jerryg233
jerry g.
2/15/19

we never had to have parking tickets before. I need two take two cars and now i only have one ticket. don't know what ill do. this should have been brought to my attention when I could get two tickets.

michaelg249
Michael G.
2/15/19

Worked better than the other site linked from the Weird Al page, in that it actually worked. Prices were substantially higher, however.

anonymousw316
anonymous W.
2/15/19

I don't have a smartphone. I purchased cheaper seats to get tickets that were an instant download. Very disappointing, not getting the seats I wanted because I don't have a smart phone.

russd23
Russ D.
2/15/19

That was easy. A better view of exact seat location would be good. Even better, a "seats eye view" from the seats would be even better. That's Hi-Tech I guess, but it's available.

edc140
Ed C.
2/15/19

The process has been great, although I will look forward to receipt of tickets, and successful entry for final judgment on my experience.

julial113
Julia L.
2/15/19

I have never purchased tickets this way before so I am not used to the process. I am guessing that the box office will release these tickets the week before the show.

In my case, they sent e-mail that the tickets would be forthcoming. When I failed to receive them the week before the concert, per e-mail download as promised, I called their #, the person on the other end told me that it was will-call at the box-office with the copy of the e-mail I needed to bring. The box office told me that as a 2nd line seller, they did not keep them there. When I called to ask why they did this to me and demanded re-imbursal, they sent the tickets per e-mail download THE DAY AFTER THE CONCERT. They tried to cover their tracks with the credit card company, the problem for them was that the time stamp of their sending the tickets reflected the day after the concert. So essentially, they are not even competent as rip-off artists.

By Max W.

So sorry to hear you have been conned by this outfit. Apparently sometimes they DO send valid tickets, so I hope you are one of the lucky ones. I suggest you tell your credit card company (by phone and IN WRITING) that you are disputing this charge. Also tell everyone you know to avoid this rip-off company. I know this doesnt help you now, but in the future buy tickets only from Ticketmaster (I've never had a problem with them). Good luck.

By jade j.

i couldn't even open the download so I called the number and all I got was an answering system to send email and I did but no reply from them so the next day a call about 50 times until I got someone. After getting transferred to 3 different people and waiting about an hour for the supervisor the guy told me no refunds are allowed but money is 100% guarantee if it doesn't work at the time of the event. So I'm praying to God they are good the event isn't until the end of November

By Antonia v.

They are scoundrels. I know where their office is and went by there recently. I am laying out a plan.

By Peter C.

You will get your tickets, but they will likely have someone else's name printed on them. Worst of all, they will most likely not be honored at the gate/box office. My advice is to get a refund NOW and buy tickets from a reputable outlet like Ticketmaster. City Online are thieves and scammers. See my review about James Taylor concert in Norfolk, Virginia.

By Dennis N.

If you have already purchased your tickets from this outfit, good luck. They sent me tickets for a concert in Tennessee and I asked for and live in Florida. They said it was MY mistake and that I asked for TN. They supposedly tried to resell the tickets and couldn't so I was out $300.00 for two tickets. They have something like 130 complaints and are a scam outfit. Next time order elsewhere and good luck with these tickets.

By Geraldine S.

I just cancelled my order because they never sent the tickets. At least you got yours so maybe they will be okay. I would call the arena where the event will be and ask them how many issues they have had with this company. I emailed five times and they always sent an automated response back. Then, when I was in a meeting at work they finally called and the number just read, "33333" when they called me. No return phone number...very strange. They left a message to call them so I did immediately after my meeting (15 minutes)...the automated system was up and did not allow me to speak with a person. Thus far, I have never spoken to a real person when I call their number. I disputed the purchase, got my money back and bought tickets for much less at StubHub. I was surprised because my last tickets at Stubhub were kind of expensive....but these tickets (McCartney) were not too crazy expensive. Anyway, best of luck, and I would make a back up plan.

By ann d.

Yes Ann, you will get your tickets. You just over paid by a HUGE amount....but other then that, the company is legit. They are just robbers the way they do it....thats all. Have a good time and yes, at least now you learned a lesson (like all of us on this site) ;-)

By Shelley M.

Contact the venue, give them all the details on the tickets received and verify if U will be able to legitimately use the tickets, considering the issues with this company that are so overwhelming. My experience reviewing all the people who describe their issues with them is that even if the tickets are usable, the overpayment is so excessive that it would have been better dealing with the regular ticket outlet for the venue.

By Max W.

1/15/19 Panic At The Disco....$477 worth of VIP tickets and denied access! Buyer BEWARE!

By Stacy A.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCityTickets staff and other customers.

OnlineCityTickets?