OnlineCityTickets reviews

support@onlinecitytickets.com

pattyy3
Patty Y.
4/17/19

Fast and easy to purchase. I haven't received the actual tickets yet. Have to wait until 11/20 which I am not sure why and don't like. But hope all goes well with this purchase.

clairec133
4/17/19

I find it overwhelming that I should pay in US dollars for tickets of an event that will be held in my own Canadian town.
Main reason I tried calling directly the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa to purchase 4 tickets; I was transferred to a seller where I needed to buy my tickets in US dollars.
I am not to sure if am American citizen would have accepted such an arrangement. I am quite certain that we have in Canada a Canadian reseller!!!

valerieg105
Valerie G.
4/17/19

So far so good. Purchase was fast and easy. I await the delivery of my tickets and how easy it is to use them. Then I’ll know more.

randya59
Randy A.
4/17/19

I dont recommend specific ticket companies to people, just artist shows(regardless of which ticket company sells them)

kerim18
Keri M.
4/17/19

With the fees attached, my original order went up $60+ that’s too much to receive electronic tickets.

brendam350
Brenda M.
4/17/19

The seating chart does not show where the seat are located in the row. The booking process does not show which areas are sold out or available. Also wanted the know the cost of a suite but did not allow such. Would still want to know the price even if the area was sold out.

sueh125
Sue H.
4/17/19

NOT happy about the service fee. That is something I would expect in the upfront cost, not hidden as a tacked on fee.

josephn147
Joseph N.
4/17/19

Awesome I don’t ever do this, but we love fluffy so as a surprise for our 21st wedding anniversary I figured why not

anonymousd414
anonymous D.
4/17/19

I would like tickets in hand opposed to electronic tickets. This way I can give each person their own ticket in case of a late arrival.

ayeshan2
Ayesha N.
4/17/19

Quick, easy assessment of location of seats, service charge AND delivery charge is EXCESSIVE since it’s only emailed to me but I’m sure you all KnoW that already! That would make me think twice about purchasing again

camerond51
Cameron d.
4/17/19

Buying these tickets was the most fun ive ever had in my life. Im never getting off this website. like ever

rhonday8
Rhonda Y.
4/15/19

Very easy to order tickets! Will do again! The reason for the 1 star ratings is because I haven't received the tickets yet so we'll see.

garys600
4/15/19

concert got postponed to a different date which i cant go to.

refused to refund money .. bunch of crooks .. Horrible service

zacharys70
Zachary S.
4/15/19

too expensive. very disappointing how much extra i paid in addition to my ticket. twelve cents shy of being double the cost of said ticket.

annm598
Ann M.
4/15/19

I'd like the option of mobil download or another method. I hate giving my mobile phone number out as it always leads to spam calls etc.

roberth1220
robert h.
4/15/19

I could not contact anyone to explain the seating and to show me where I will be sitting. The ticket is one price and the add on fees are ridiculous.

lisaf388
LISA F.
4/15/19

I always find that buying expensive tickets, and then getting an extra service charge of over $50.00 per ticket on top of that - very stressful.

sharonk216
Sharon K.
4/15/19

So far, so good. I will be more able to assess my experience when I receive my tickets. The only downside thus far, is that I cannot choose my seats, and there is no schematic to view the general area of said seats.

lisao137
Lisa O.
4/15/19

I tried several other sites and had nothing but trouble. Took me a total of 5 mintues and I was done with ONLINECITYTICKETS

melodiem5
Melodie M.
4/15/19

Experience was good. Tickets were overpriced but I knew that going in. Wish I could see actual seat locations.

cyndib26
cyndi B.
4/14/19

I just called in regards to my seats and they're offering a better price via phone over Internet not quite sure how that works aside from the charges but I think it should be honored both ways the church the lower price so not happy right now

richardt365
Richard T.
4/14/19

Very easy to maneuver, the only thing is the seating chart is not very detailed. It would be nice if the exact location of the seat was available, or just a better overall cheating chart.

kevinl398
Kevin L.
4/14/19

The $7 online ticket fee is bogus. Digital tickets cost nothing to produce, and your overhead is ALREADY covered by the outrageous $25 service fee. I am not likely to go to smart financial again unless there is an absolute must see. Or if I win tickets or something.

markh828
Mark H.
4/14/19

I had no idea the fees were so atrocious. Not disclosed before buying. An absolute crime. I will be working to prosecute.

jeremyc130
Jeremy C.
4/14/19

Paypal doesnt work with your site keep getting choose a payment method after 4 times trying and choosing paypal and acct i just paid with my debit card

In my case, they sent e-mail that the tickets would be forthcoming. When I failed to receive them the week before the concert, per e-mail download as promised, I called their #, the person on the other end told me that it was will-call at the box-office with the copy of the e-mail I needed to bring. The box office told me that as a 2nd line seller, they did not keep them there. When I called to ask why they did this to me and demanded re-imbursal, they sent the tickets per e-mail download THE DAY AFTER THE CONCERT. They tried to cover their tracks with the credit card company, the problem for them was that the time stamp of their sending the tickets reflected the day after the concert. So essentially, they are not even competent as rip-off artists.

By Max W.

So sorry to hear you have been conned by this outfit. Apparently sometimes they DO send valid tickets, so I hope you are one of the lucky ones. I suggest you tell your credit card company (by phone and IN WRITING) that you are disputing this charge. Also tell everyone you know to avoid this rip-off company. I know this doesnt help you now, but in the future buy tickets only from Ticketmaster (I've never had a problem with them). Good luck.

By jade j.

i couldn't even open the download so I called the number and all I got was an answering system to send email and I did but no reply from them so the next day a call about 50 times until I got someone. After getting transferred to 3 different people and waiting about an hour for the supervisor the guy told me no refunds are allowed but money is 100% guarantee if it doesn't work at the time of the event. So I'm praying to God they are good the event isn't until the end of November

By Antonia v.

They are scoundrels. I know where their office is and went by there recently. I am laying out a plan.

By Peter C.

You will get your tickets, but they will likely have someone else's name printed on them. Worst of all, they will most likely not be honored at the gate/box office. My advice is to get a refund NOW and buy tickets from a reputable outlet like Ticketmaster. City Online are thieves and scammers. See my review about James Taylor concert in Norfolk, Virginia.

By Dennis N.

If you have already purchased your tickets from this outfit, good luck. They sent me tickets for a concert in Tennessee and I asked for and live in Florida. They said it was MY mistake and that I asked for TN. They supposedly tried to resell the tickets and couldn't so I was out $300.00 for two tickets. They have something like 130 complaints and are a scam outfit. Next time order elsewhere and good luck with these tickets.

By Geraldine S.

I just cancelled my order because they never sent the tickets. At least you got yours so maybe they will be okay. I would call the arena where the event will be and ask them how many issues they have had with this company. I emailed five times and they always sent an automated response back. Then, when I was in a meeting at work they finally called and the number just read, "33333" when they called me. No return phone number...very strange. They left a message to call them so I did immediately after my meeting (15 minutes)...the automated system was up and did not allow me to speak with a person. Thus far, I have never spoken to a real person when I call their number. I disputed the purchase, got my money back and bought tickets for much less at StubHub. I was surprised because my last tickets at Stubhub were kind of expensive....but these tickets (McCartney) were not too crazy expensive. Anyway, best of luck, and I would make a back up plan.

By ann d.

Yes Ann, you will get your tickets. You just over paid by a HUGE amount....but other then that, the company is legit. They are just robbers the way they do it....thats all. Have a good time and yes, at least now you learned a lesson (like all of us on this site) ;-)

By Shelley M.

Contact the venue, give them all the details on the tickets received and verify if U will be able to legitimately use the tickets, considering the issues with this company that are so overwhelming. My experience reviewing all the people who describe their issues with them is that even if the tickets are usable, the overpayment is so excessive that it would have been better dealing with the regular ticket outlet for the venue.

By Max W.

1/15/19 Panic At The Disco....$477 worth of VIP tickets and denied access! Buyer BEWARE!

By Stacy A.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCityTickets staff and other customers.

OnlineCityTickets?