OnlineCityTickets reviews

Seaford, DE 19973, US
support@onlinecitytickets.com

ericr283
2/15/19

I did try to buy an extra ticket for my other family member but they didnt allow me because the system didnt let them buy a single ticket for the same place that I was seating when they had 4 sits available in the same place.

corent
2/15/19

Joseph made me feel completely comfortable and answered my questions. He listened and explained things to me. Great customer service

jackiee45
2/15/19

Joe was an amazing help I called in to get tickets to the old dominion show in March for our rodeo her in Houston he helped me getting the best seats and for an amzing price.
He also offered me a great price for parking tickets that would help us save more money.
It was a great experience with him kind and polite just as customer service should be.

bobp55
Bob P.
2/11/19

so far so good!! I do not have a printer and will find it extremely difficult to print my tickets out for presentation at the event. I thought I would be able to verify purchase through my cell phone. Advice????

billiee3
Billie E.
2/11/19

The ticket says 8:01 p.m. event begins at 8 p.m. Your site does not affirm public/private lot and hours of operation... for folks who don't frequent this area regularly, that's a bit concerning.

juliec400
2/11/19

Frank was awesome BUT I had questions and NEVER could get back to anyone there. I am so frightful that I don't have them or won't get them. If someone can please get back to me and let me know that all is good. He just gave me the row not the section or the seat numbers

darrenk20
Darren K.
2/11/19

I know you want to make money, but advertising $137 tickets that are actually closer to $181 EACH due to your 32% markup is dishonest and a bait and switch. I won't be back.

zacharys54
Zachary S.
2/11/19

Fees for tickets are outrageous. Went to box office to buy tickets instead, also not good experience. They had almost no tickets left.

marthaw88
Martha W.
2/11/19

A little scary with all the warnings but I am assuming this is the only way to order tickets to DPAC.

kathleeng181
Kathleen g.
2/11/19

Additional fees that bring a ticket from $111.00 to $150.00 is a bit much and discouraging to buy again any time soon.

luisl70
Luis L.
2/11/19

Not familiar with the mobile e ticket, but would like to see an option of email tickets for the future

michaelr1016
Michael R.
2/11/19

Couldn't see the tickets before purchase. Just the section and not the seats. For all I know we are getting the last row seats!

nicolem355
Nicole M.
2/11/19

I was trying to submit my purchase when it was having difficulties and then had to re enter my info just for the seller to up the ticket prices $3 a person.

sharip20
Shari P.
2/11/19

Had good tickets picked out and was going to pay and then it didn't let me proceed. NOT HAPPY!!! Tickets were gone when I tried to buy them again!

myralenm
Myralen M.
2/11/19

Navigating the site was easy and I appreciated that way the ticket prices were shown when seating area chosen was highlighted

rileyw29
Riley W.
2/11/19

The shopping experience was great but in my opinion I believe the surcharges of mobile tickets and service fee are a bit pricey. Wouldn't buy tickets if it wasn't a special occasion.

annea80
Anne A.
2/11/19

Good so far. I did see a pop up about price changing but it disappeared. They I didn’t get a breakdown of payment before I paid

jennie6
Jenni E.
2/11/19

The option to only instant download and then getting charged for it , I was not very impressed with that.

gschmidtj
gschmidt J.
2/11/19

Ï have not received the ticket yet when ï get the ticket ï will be easy to write a comment

kimg228
Kim g.
2/10/19

The only complaint I have with this service was a way to find out if the seats were on a flat surface or elevated. I hope I chose wisely.

dinam48
Dina M.
2/10/19

Couldn't get the number of tickets I wanted. I also couldn't tell if seats are together. None are numbered. Had to submit multiple times.

sharenk2
SHAREN K.
2/10/19

I purchased 4 tickets before Christmas for today and was given an email message about 5 hrs before the performance today in 2/10/19 that the tickets were not available and I was given another option for two separate seats for the 4 of us.... which in turn was emailed again and was told that they were not available today either! So needless to say needed to pick a different day for this birthday and Xmas event for my nieces! I hope this time the tickets without issue! Sharen K

paula304
Paul a.
2/10/19

I was pleased to find tickets at a fairly reasonable price, though the ticket fees are a little over the top; it took a $100 ticket and turned it into a $135 ticket. The service was great, though.

thomash488
Thomas H.
2/10/19

there were verification problems with the CC, and I didn't understand the "hidden " service charges that were added on at the end. I think this was unfortunate I was gonna buy 4 more tickets until i saw that. Big Zac Brown Fan but not big enough to tie up 4500..

nicholast64
Nicholas T.
2/10/19

Difficult to figure out seating. Not able to add in parking. Ticket prices higher than ticketmaster.

In my case, they sent e-mail that the tickets would be forthcoming. When I failed to receive them the week before the concert, per e-mail download as promised, I called their #, the person on the other end told me that it was will-call at the box-office with the copy of the e-mail I needed to bring. The box office told me that as a 2nd line seller, they did not keep them there. When I called to ask why they did this to me and demanded re-imbursal, they sent the tickets per e-mail download THE DAY AFTER THE CONCERT. They tried to cover their tracks with the credit card company, the problem for them was that the time stamp of their sending the tickets reflected the day after the concert. So essentially, they are not even competent as rip-off artists.

By Max W.

So sorry to hear you have been conned by this outfit. Apparently sometimes they DO send valid tickets, so I hope you are one of the lucky ones. I suggest you tell your credit card company (by phone and IN WRITING) that you are disputing this charge. Also tell everyone you know to avoid this rip-off company. I know this doesnt help you now, but in the future buy tickets only from Ticketmaster (I've never had a problem with them). Good luck.

By jade j.

i couldn't even open the download so I called the number and all I got was an answering system to send email and I did but no reply from them so the next day a call about 50 times until I got someone. After getting transferred to 3 different people and waiting about an hour for the supervisor the guy told me no refunds are allowed but money is 100% guarantee if it doesn't work at the time of the event. So I'm praying to God they are good the event isn't until the end of November

By Antonia v.

They are scoundrels. I know where their office is and went by there recently. I am laying out a plan.

By Peter C.

You will get your tickets, but they will likely have someone else's name printed on them. Worst of all, they will most likely not be honored at the gate/box office. My advice is to get a refund NOW and buy tickets from a reputable outlet like Ticketmaster. City Online are thieves and scammers. See my review about James Taylor concert in Norfolk, Virginia.

By Dennis N.

If you have already purchased your tickets from this outfit, good luck. They sent me tickets for a concert in Tennessee and I asked for and live in Florida. They said it was MY mistake and that I asked for TN. They supposedly tried to resell the tickets and couldn't so I was out $300.00 for two tickets. They have something like 130 complaints and are a scam outfit. Next time order elsewhere and good luck with these tickets.

By Geraldine S.

I just cancelled my order because they never sent the tickets. At least you got yours so maybe they will be okay. I would call the arena where the event will be and ask them how many issues they have had with this company. I emailed five times and they always sent an automated response back. Then, when I was in a meeting at work they finally called and the number just read, "33333" when they called me. No return phone number...very strange. They left a message to call them so I did immediately after my meeting (15 minutes)...the automated system was up and did not allow me to speak with a person. Thus far, I have never spoken to a real person when I call their number. I disputed the purchase, got my money back and bought tickets for much less at StubHub. I was surprised because my last tickets at Stubhub were kind of expensive....but these tickets (McCartney) were not too crazy expensive. Anyway, best of luck, and I would make a back up plan.

By ann d.

Yes Ann, you will get your tickets. You just over paid by a HUGE amount....but other then that, the company is legit. They are just robbers the way they do it....thats all. Have a good time and yes, at least now you learned a lesson (like all of us on this site) ;-)

By Shelley M.

Contact the venue, give them all the details on the tickets received and verify if U will be able to legitimately use the tickets, considering the issues with this company that are so overwhelming. My experience reviewing all the people who describe their issues with them is that even if the tickets are usable, the overpayment is so excessive that it would have been better dealing with the regular ticket outlet for the venue.

By Max W.

1/15/19 Panic At The Disco....$477 worth of VIP tickets and denied access! Buyer BEWARE!

By Stacy A.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCityTickets staff and other customers.

OnlineCityTickets?