OnlineCityTickets reviews

Seaford, DE 19973
support@onlinecitytickets.com

michelleu12
12/12/17

The fees added on to the ticket price are outrageous!!!!!!! You don't even know what the fees are up front. Next time I call the venue direct.

denisew108
12/12/17

when you spend that kind of money it would be nice to have some reassurance that you havent been ripped off

paulap68
12/12/17

I didn't have a problem with anything so far. I received the tickets in a timely manner and everything seems to be correct with my order. I am keeping all emails and receipts of my transaction.

normh5
12/12/17

waiting for my e-mail of my order of the tickets. I hope to receive my tickets for my order very soon

alexanderl40
12/12/17

The process was quick and easy. Just 3 simple steps. Ready to see the concert; should be a good time.

haifaf
12/11/17

The tickets I bought were 12 dollars more expensive than those sold on ticket master. The cost was an additional 13 dollars per ticket for all the fees. I was even charged a delivery fee for email tickets. The total I payed was 215 US dollars instead of 115 Canadian dollars. Additionally the tickets were clearly purchased from ticket master AFTER I had placed my order.

karyns5
12/11/17

I am not very happy with the method of purchasing tickets. The quoted price was $ 138.00. Its not til you go to pay that one finds out you have to pay US price. Also I have no idea what seats I have for the outrageous price I paid. Live & learn. Will not recommend this site to anyone nor will I use it again.
I think its a travesty to have this site associated with the Jubilie.

rayr63
12/11/17

The event was cancelled and after a 2 hour drive we found out. the event was at 2pm they told us we had to attend the new event at 7pm we could not. i called the company to let them know. We were told we were out of luck if we could not attend that event it was on us. The person helping me then hung up on me. I called back and the same guy answered the call i asked for a supervisor he came back on in the same voice said he was the supervisor and said he would review it and asked me to hold. after a half hour he hung up on me. this company should be investigated by the FBI and shut down. it is a scam i lost hundreds of dollars wish i would have came to this site first. i thought i was buying tickets direct that is my fault. I called the event they say this happens all the time and they are working on ways to shut down theses sites

ericc152
12/11/17

Charged $150 for $75 tickets, and they are not in the right area. Never again!!! I should have just called to order my tickets direct.

vb34
12/11/17

Paying these exceptionally higher prices plus fees feels like highway robbery. WHen you search for tickets this is only sight that comes up. Could somebody tell us how to buy the tickets direct for face price.

dalel30
12/11/17

Fees were ridiculously high. They sent a duplicate seating code to someone else, so it ended up with us having to sort out a seating dispute. Thankfully the supervisor at the venue was on his game and was able to sort it out that they had sent the wrong code to the other person. I'll probably not use this service again if I can help it.

jamies160
12/11/17

Purchased tickets with with face value of 49.00, and paid this terrible company 120.00 per ticket. Disgusted. Don't do it. TOTAL RIP OFF

maryh382
12/11/17

Purchased 2 tickets for the opera. Total bill was $256.19 with the service fees. Received an email 2 months before the date of the opera with a link to download tickets. The actual face value price of the ticket was $49 per ticket for a total of $98 for 2 tickets. So, I paid an additional $158 in service fees. When I asked them the online chat person if the face value of the ticket was noted on the confirmation, he hung up on me and said the reason for the high service fees is to fund their call center. Buyer Beware

kylep42
12/11/17

Why the $#*! do i need to review you here's your 100 characters still need more letters not 100 yet but now it is

chaset4
12/11/17

The extra $20+ a ticket is a a little ridixulous, I can see maybe an extra $5-$10 but $20 is a little much and feels like a complete rip off.

josen37
12/11/17

Prices were in US dollars not in Canadian dollars.

I did not see that warning in the website....too bad...and too late.

dennisb147
12/11/17

To early to tell just ordered how am I supposed to rate it when I dont have the tickets yet? If I read the reviews correctly not a lot of happy people

rayl86
12/11/17

I found the process of navigating your website easy to use. I have purchased tickets on line to various shows and concerts and have found other sites confusing and difficult to understand with too many distractions. Your site was straight forward and made the purchasing process a pleasure..

ajk13
12/11/17

Website experience was fine. Tickets very expensive. I appreciate the download of tickets but the $7.50 fee is excessive.

richards386
12/10/17

Service was exemplary. Fees too high. $114.00 for two tickets. Got me by the short hairs they did. Thanks for the $20.00 coupon. Helped a little. :-P

marvine11
12/10/17

No moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

victorm102
12/10/17

Its a ridiculous charge $140.00 for 4 tickets, in the future I will think about it when ordering other tickets

brendam175
12/10/17

I see why there are still tickets available. I hope the seats are golden. Okay well if you want to know the truth if I had not gotten my hopes up about seeing these guys I would have said FORGET IT~

thomasl149
12/10/17

Nuff said. Blah blah bizah flizha haha yall are making money as cowards with gotchas. Yes I still bought the tickets, but its for U2. Why dont you just quote the total cost up front? It just leads to animosity. Ill never go to your website again.

charlenef15
12/10/17

I used Online City Tickets to purchase a ticket for an event happening in Seattle 11 Dec at 7:30. Tickets were mailed Friday 8 Dec via UPS to California, arrived Portland Sunday 10 Dec and scheduled to be delivered to me in Stanwood, Washington on or after 4:30 PM 11 Dec, the day of performance. Can anyone recognize the frustration with this scenario? I did talk with their customer service and all were very amenable but could do nothing for me. I live 50-miles from Seattle and trying to get to the event on time would be impossible. I will never use this company again.

In my case, they sent e-mail that the tickets would be forthcoming. When I failed to receive them the week before the concert, per e-mail download as promised, I called their #, the person on the other end told me that it was will-call at the box-office with the copy of the e-mail I needed to bring. The box office told me that as a 2nd line seller, they did not keep them there. When I called to ask why they did this to me and demanded re-imbursal, they sent the tickets per e-mail download THE DAY AFTER THE CONCERT. They tried to cover their tracks with the credit card company, the problem for them was that the time stamp of their sending the tickets reflected the day after the concert. So essentially, they are not even competent as rip-off artists.

By Max W.

So sorry to hear you have been conned by this outfit. Apparently sometimes they DO send valid tickets, so I hope you are one of the lucky ones. I suggest you tell your credit card company (by phone and IN WRITING) that you are disputing this charge. Also tell everyone you know to avoid this rip-off company. I know this doesnt help you now, but in the future buy tickets only from Ticketmaster (I've never had a problem with them). Good luck.

By jade j.

i couldn't even open the download so I called the number and all I got was an answering system to send email and I did but no reply from them so the next day a call about 50 times until I got someone. After getting transferred to 3 different people and waiting about an hour for the supervisor the guy told me no refunds are allowed but money is 100% guarantee if it doesn't work at the time of the event. So I'm praying to God they are good the event isn't until the end of November

By Antonia v.

They are scoundrels. I know where their office is and went by there recently. I am laying out a plan.

By Peter C.

You will get your tickets, but they will likely have someone else's name printed on them. Worst of all, they will most likely not be honored at the gate/box office. My advice is to get a refund NOW and buy tickets from a reputable outlet like Ticketmaster. City Online are thieves and scammers. See my review about James Taylor concert in Norfolk, Virginia.

By Dennis N.

If you have already purchased your tickets from this outfit, good luck. They sent me tickets for a concert in Tennessee and I asked for and live in Florida. They said it was MY mistake and that I asked for TN. They supposedly tried to resell the tickets and couldn't so I was out $300.00 for two tickets. They have something like 130 complaints and are a scam outfit. Next time order elsewhere and good luck with these tickets.

By Geraldine S.

I just cancelled my order because they never sent the tickets. At least you got yours so maybe they will be okay. I would call the arena where the event will be and ask them how many issues they have had with this company. I emailed five times and they always sent an automated response back. Then, when I was in a meeting at work they finally called and the number just read, "33333" when they called me. No return phone number...very strange. They left a message to call them so I did immediately after my meeting (15 minutes)...the automated system was up and did not allow me to speak with a person. Thus far, I have never spoken to a real person when I call their number. I disputed the purchase, got my money back and bought tickets for much less at StubHub. I was surprised because my last tickets at Stubhub were kind of expensive....but these tickets (McCartney) were not too crazy expensive. Anyway, best of luck, and I would make a back up plan.

By ann d.

Contact the venue, give them all the details on the tickets received and verify if U will be able to legitimately use the tickets, considering the issues with this company that are so overwhelming. My experience reviewing all the people who describe their issues with them is that even if the tickets are usable, the overpayment is so excessive that it would have been better dealing with the regular ticket outlet for the venue.

By Max W.

Just received a refund from my credit card company. I video taped the tickets being scanned at the concert and showing them as being used already and then asked the venue to provide me with a letter showing my tickets were not valid. 5 of my 6 tickets were not usable. Be very very careful and avoid this company at all cost. You cannot tell if the tickets are valid until the day of the concert.

By Dwight Y.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you won't know if your tickets are good until they are scanned at the actual venue. I purchased 4 tickets for a 9/18/15 Ed Sheeran concert in Ohio and 2 of them were NOT good/authentic. Just awful. I purchased the tickets like 3 months in advance. I'm filing a complaint with my credit card company because you cannot get in touch with a "live" person at onlinecitytickets.com. BUYER BEWARE!

By shannon m.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCityTickets staff and other customers.

12 Photos for OnlineCityTickets