Review of VividSeats

Tel: 8668488499
vividvalues@vividseats.com

ryanb395
6/25/19

Dexter was fine. I had to call after over an hour trying to get the website to just function properly. I was on a live chat yesterday and then again today. The website is trash. You sent me a discount code, which didn't work. I am not impressed, but I am going to the show so life is good.

pamf85
6/23/19

Marcus was very knowledgeable and helpful.
I would recommend him for future purchases as well. He was easy to understand and provided clarity to the transaction.

meganw141
6/23/19

George Ross helped me for 30 minutes while I called my bank and proceeded with the payment. I got all my emails and George helped me understand the flash seats and how to set that up. I'm not sure if the tickets are just not available right now because they aren't on my upcoming events.

patd145
6/23/19

Gave me the best area to sit for a baseball game within my budget. Very pleasant and answered all of my questions.

billm568
6/23/19

My representative,Tyler, was very professional and courteous. I got better seats at a better price. All my questions were answered, and I felt relaxed and confident about my purchase.

jamess1760
6/22/19

Great customer service.

sylviaw113
6/22/19

Found great seats at Old National Center for the Iyanla Vanzant Tour in Indianapolis. Marcus was fantastic.Will use again!

trenishaj
6/21/19

Ashley was quick and efficient. She helped me out a lot with purchasing my tickets. Thanks again hun :)

kevino145
6/21/19

Spoke with Decter regarding an issue I was having with a promo code online and he took great care of me and I purchased my tickets without any hassle.

patsys35
6/17/19

I was having a problem buying the tickets on line and I was getting frustrated, I call the 866 number and Michael help me buy 7 tickets for my son and his family. today is my sons' birthday and he wants to spend his birthday with his family and the Dodgers and Michael made it happen. Muchas gracias Michael. and my son Manny thanks you too. he is so excited and so our my grandsons Mark and Alan.

jeanneb113
6/17/19

Michael was very helpful in obtaining 20% off purchased tickets to Elton John Concert in Atlanta, Ga

gregb335
6/16/19

Mike helped me apply a code to my order that would not work online. He was a huge help. 5 stars!!! I would definitely call him again for orders in the future.

chrism992
6/13/19

Alexis was super great to work with. She answered all my questions and helped complete my order. Thank you so much.

jeanh178
6/13/19

I had such wonderful service from Jonathan that I will never use another company.
I received better seats then I expected and saved over $100.

jordanc119
6/13/19

Chris was fantastic and knows how to make his customers happy! Will be using vivd seats from now on thanks to him.

kristyy11
6/12/19

I called to order tickets and they were helpful. Not happy with the $15 per ticket fee but that's pretty typical these days.

emilyh280
6/12/19

Brian was extremely helpful as knowledgeable about possible issues. He took a lot of time to fix my problem and he was pleasant to talk to.

michaelb1994
6/12/19

My first try buying through just the website did not quite work, and I was worried I might not be able to get the ticket I wanted.
Brady said there was no problem and explained that they were concerned about security because of an inconsistency on the information I provided. He carefully discovered what the confusion was and quickly got me exactly what I wanted.

dianar184
6/10/19

Mr. Morgan Murphy did an excellent job. He was friendly and helpful. He made the transaction so fast and easy. I would totally buy from vivid seats again knowing that if I have any issues with the online service I can count on the customer service reps to be spot on. 10/10

nicoles391
6/10/19

I was lost in all the options, so i did call in. Matthew helped me navigate all the resales, I greatly appreciate his patience, and the resulting tickets two days later. Amazing! And took all my stress away. Thank you.

carolynb364
6/9/19

I had been fighting with the system for hours, including trying to use the live chat which was a sick joke. Brady took care of me in a matter of a few mins. Very pleasant, helpful and caring. Read my email address back phonetically so there was no error. I wish I had called my order in in the first place.

savannahd15
6/9/19

Made the process very easy when there was urgency and trouble placing order. Was given helpful information about services and purchase order details. Looking forward to using vividseats in the future.

louiss129
6/9/19

Mark helped me secure my seats for the game during my vacation. He was very helpful in the process and we actually received better seats.

rona171
6/9/19

I attempted several times to try and purchase tickets online but I could not see the seating chart to pick my seats. I became very frustrated until I found your direct phone number and was fortunate to have Alexis answer my call. She was very customer focused and a tremendous help to me so I was able to purchase tickets for my wife's special birthday. She is a big Chicago band fan and her birthday is actually August2nd so it is a perfect fit. you are lucky to have Alexis as an employee. Thanks again Alexis

maryj799
6/9/19

Vivid Seats is definitely the way to go when purchasing event tickets. The sales executive I had the pleasure of speaking with was extremely helpful and friendly. The overall transaction process was a breeze. Thanks for helping me acquire tickets to my dream game!

My daughter and her friends went to the Lady Gaga concert, in American Airlnes Arena and the tickets do not working. AAA did not let them in, and viviseat do not give us an good explanation of what happened. We paíd 1.200 dolars 9 month ago. I do not recomend this company. IT IS A FRAUD.

By YOHANNE R.

Hi there! We encourage you to reach out to our customer service department via phone (866-848-8499), email, or our LiveChat application so that we may help answer any questions you may have.

By Vivid-Seats Q., VividSeats Representative

Hi there! Please reach out to our sales department so that we can address your inquiries further if needed. We'll be able to more specifically speak about your potential purchase and answer any questions you may have. Thank you! 866-848-8499

By Vivid-Seats Q., VividSeats Representative

Hi there! Please reach out to our customer service department or email support@vividseats.com so that we can address your inquiries further if needed. We'll be able to more specifically speak about your order and any questions you may have. Please make sure to have your order number handy for faster service. Thank you!

By Vivid-Seats Q., VividSeats Representative

Hi there! Please reach out to our customer service department or email support@vividseats.com so that we can address your inquiries further if needed. We'll be able to more specifically speak about your order and any questions you may have. Thank you!

By Vivid-Seats Q., VividSeats Representative

Hi there! Please reach out to our customer service department or email support@vividseats.com so that we can address your inquiries further if needed. Thank you!

By Vivid-Seats Q., VividSeats Representative

Vivid does not refund your money ever for any reason.

By Michael M.

Questions? Get answers from the VividSeats staff and other customers.

VividSeats?