Review of VividSeats

Tel: 8668488499
vividvalues@vividseats.com

ginas150
3/26/19

I was interested in purchasing tickets for the tournament online when I noticed the expected ship date might not reach me in time. I called the 800# and was lucky enough to get Laura who helped me find the seats I wanted via a mobile transfer. She was so helpful and even wished my team good luck!

davidb2095
3/25/19

Sales rep answered all my questions. Made the process easy. I felt comfortable that I would receive the tickets I purchased.

stephanieb435
3/25/19

Justin was a huge help and I was able to buy the tickets I was looking for within minutes
He explained everything in a clear and easy manner which was very helpful

sydneyc33
3/25/19

Jonathan helped me out big time making sure my larger order of seats were all together and at the best price possible for us as a family! I got the tickets delivered through email within seconds of my transaction and we are pumped to go to the show! Jonathan had great phone skills and made no mistakes with my order, I didn't feel frustrated or annoyed at all!

sandram533
3/25/19

Chris B. was very patient with helping me with my order. He spent almost an hour on the phone with me and showed me how to look at the Wells Fargo seats and stage and where I would be seated. He went through the areas that were available and prices. As promised the tickets were sent to my email and ready for downloading. The event is not for a couple of months but I am very pleased that the purchase of the tickets were easy to buy through Vivid Seats. Thank you Chris again for all your hard work and it was a pleasure talking to you on the phone. Great company to do business with.

charlesy35
3/25/19

I tried to purchase tickets online form my 10% discount email that I received in my email. It took me to a website vividseats to place order for concert tickets and on submitting order the order submitted failed for the 10% discount. A popup came up to call for support and a person had to place the order # 26212064. I realized in receiving the invoice that I never Markus did a good job to resolve my order. I still did not get my 10% off.

wendyt113
3/25/19

Michael worked hard to get us the best tickets at the best price. We always use Vivid Srats to purchase our event tickets. We love when we get the discount emails- it really helps!

mikej376
3/25/19

Very polite and informative . Gave me the information I needed to decide which tickets to purchase. Would use them again when I need to attend another event .

dennisw287
3/24/19

Needed tickets at time of purchase. Then told in an email that they may arrive the next day-- too late for printing before traveling to Florida. Called Matthew at his extension, but he
never returned my call--so far waiting four hours. WORST TICKETING EXPERIENCE
EVER!!

garym504
3/23/19

All Customer Service Representatives should be as helpful, thorough, and accommodating as Brady Davis. He made sure that whatever discount that came with my purchase that I was to receive. I received. That's being thorough.

judyh288
3/23/19

Tyler was so patient and professional when helping me acquire my tickets, which I was having trouble with on the website. He went the extra mile!!!

jordans163
3/22/19

I bought tickets and delivery instructions said to pick them up at the box office. When I got to the front of the line I was told they did not have my tickets. I called the help number for Vividseats and was told to call Greg. Greg told me to get in the box office line that said "disputes" when I got to the front of that line they said they didn't have my tickets. I called Greg again and he went in the back and got a box and pulled out my tickets. Poor communication and process and I missed the first half of the game

michealb42
3/21/19

This way actually much easier than I anticipated. The process was very simple and quick. Thank you for providing a good service.

darlened59
3/21/19

Angel was very courteous, helpful while assisting me either our Chris Stapleton tickets. I had a vivid seats credit I wanted to utilize & coujdnt figure out how to do so online.

tiffanyv31
3/20/19

very helpful, answered all my questions, made it so easy! Took the time to walk me through everything . I will definitely use this service again. Thank you Tyler for your time and great customer service!

taylork58
3/20/19

He was really helpful is the process and even tried to apply a coupon isn't the one I had did not apply over the phone. Really nice guy.

earnier2
3/20/19

Fernando was very thorough in getting my tickets .
Before I bought them, I asked him questions and he was truthful in answering them.

janinec24
3/19/19

This was the first time that I ordered tickets by phone. The representative I had was not only very helpful, he had lots of patience and was very nice!

hollyp60
3/18/19

He was incredible and very very helpful way more then the websites put my mind at ease. I would recommend buying thre Marcus to anyone

jeffh588
3/18/19

They quickly pulled up the tickets I wanted to purchase. He answered my question about the ticket delivery method.

colec33
3/18/19

Very helpful in getting tickets. She was very friendly and helpful in all aspects of the transaction.

miguelm113
3/17/19

I had to call in because I am leaving for the summer and would need the tickets shipped to a different address. Monique was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

jasons667
3/17/19

I called in due to an issue with the app trying to purchase tickets. Initially I used the chat support and at first was thinking this was not a legitimate site, however after dealing with the chat and their recommendation to call the support it was answered quickly by my man Alex who was most helpful explained everything to the letter and the issue was resolved and corrected. I am very satisfied and will use this as my primary site to purchase tickets in the future

benjamins146
3/17/19

Great experience was quick and easy. Rep I spoke to was great. First time user would definitely use again.

michaelc1604
3/17/19

VS took my money quickly but getting the ticket to show up on my phone so arena would accept it took nearly an hour making me miss a lot of the game

My daughter and her friends went to the Lady Gaga concert, in American Airlnes Arena and the tickets do not working. AAA did not let them in, and viviseat do not give us an good explanation of what happened. We paíd 1.200 dolars 9 month ago. I do not recomend this company. IT IS A FRAUD.

By YOHANNE R.

Hi there! We encourage you to reach out to our customer service department via phone (866-848-8499), email, or our LiveChat application so that we may help answer any questions you may have.

By Vivid-Seats Q., VividSeats Representative

Hi there! Please reach out to our sales department so that we can address your inquiries further if needed. We'll be able to more specifically speak about your potential purchase and answer any questions you may have. Thank you! 866-848-8499

By Vivid-Seats Q., VividSeats Representative

Hi there! Please reach out to our customer service department or email support@vividseats.com so that we can address your inquiries further if needed. We'll be able to more specifically speak about your order and any questions you may have. Please make sure to have your order number handy for faster service. Thank you!

By Vivid-Seats Q., VividSeats Representative

Hi there! Please reach out to our customer service department or email support@vividseats.com so that we can address your inquiries further if needed. We'll be able to more specifically speak about your order and any questions you may have. Thank you!

By Vivid-Seats Q., VividSeats Representative

Hi there! Please reach out to our customer service department or email support@vividseats.com so that we can address your inquiries further if needed. Thank you!

By Vivid-Seats Q., VividSeats Representative

Vivid does not refund your money ever for any reason.

By Michael M.

Questions? Get answers from the VividSeats staff and other customers.

15 Photos for VividSeats