Review of SeatGeek

400 Lafayette St, Fl 4
New York, NY 10003, US
Tel: 1-888-506-4101
hi@seatgeek.com
Did you have a problem? We're here to help!
Contact Us

mattc120
12/13/17

Good app to get tickets fast. Need more promos and discounts for frequent users. And whats the deal with pending, leading to cancelled tickets?

toddq1
12/13/17

Easy site to use, finds cheap seats quickly and ease of purchase all make this my go to for tickets!

christopherp102
12/12/17

I love the fact that it was at the 9th hour and they gave me a good deal. It is very user friendly and very accommodating. I will be using it again

kevm9
12/12/17

Got to the stadium window they tried to charge me up a extra 40$... so you got inside the stadium pulled up my seatgeek app && got tickets right there for 20$ and within 5min Og entering the stadium I had my ticket & was on my seat for tip-off

jamesg318
12/11/17

The first time I used it we were able to print the tickets. This time I only received bar codes for each ticket. Hope there aren't any issues when we get to the game.

joseo37
12/10/17

Navigating the website and app is super easy and consistently has outperformed other secondary market providers. Will be using SeatGeek exclusively from here on out

jamesg317
12/10/17

No problems got the tickets with on click of the mouse. At a great price too!! I would use this service again in a heartbeat.

lucasb62
12/9/17

I have only looked up tickets in St. Louis and Denver. The recommended show was originally for st. Louis and when I checked later the price was the same but after i bought the tickets my email showed that I bought tickets for a show in Chicago. I'm very disappointed that the app recommended a show in Chicago.

brianw180
12/9/17

Thought we were sitting front row and werent even close. You need to get your seating chart updated. I understand if you cant sell those tickets but I wouldve paid $15 less for the row behind me. Not cool stealing peoples money.

Response from Kayla R., SeatGeek Representative
Hi Brian, thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, and we're sorry about this! We do see that you'd purchased tickets in Row A, and our site doesn't account for rows AA-HH in two of the section of this venue.

We've sent that issue over our mapping team to get corrected, and in the meantime a member of our support team will be reaching out to you to make sure you're compensated for this.

SeatGeek CX Team
Email: hi@seatgeek.com
Phone: 1-888-506-4101
dominiquew10
12/8/17

Purchase tickets for one price when I received the email to confirm it was another price so when I declined I still was charged and they not giving me a refund.

Response from Kayla R., SeatGeek Representative
Hi Dominique, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. After looking over your checkout process, it looks like you'd been displaying your ticket listings without the fees included (the fees are still shown directly underneath the ticket price, they're just not included in the base price that's displayed). We unfortunately can't refund tickets for this reason.

If you decide to purchase tickets again from SeatGeek, just make sure to toggle your filters so you're showing your tickets "with fees included," and you shouldn't run into this issue again!

SeatGeek CX Team
Email: hi@seatgeek.com
Phone: 1-888-506-4101
erinm118
12/8/17

Great deal and easy to buy.
Suggest to add better pictures - didn't know there was a safety bar in my line of sight.

adild4
12/7/17

Got my tickets the day after I ordered them. Very happy with how quickly I got them, and was pleased at the value of the seats I found

stevenc164
12/5/17

Smooth payment and receiving of tickets VERY shortly thereafter! Nothing really left to say, great experience and always love using seatgeek for tickets and sporting events!

dougl762
12/5/17

I have been using SeatGeek for a little over a year and it has been great. Unfortunately, after my last experience, I have deleted your app and will start using your competition.

The ticket I was sold was invalid. That is not the reason I am frustrated with your service. To me you learn more about a company when something goes wrong then you do when things are going right. I was super disappointed with the hold time to get to someone. I am at the event and had to wait almost 40 minutes from start to finish. That made me miss a portion of the event I was trying to attend. The options of 120% refund or a comparable seat are nice on paper, but in action, they were not satisfactory. Once you add up travel and parking the 120% wouldn't equal what I paid in whole and the "comparable" seat wasn't the same experience I was expecting. I'm sure the price was comparable to the invalid ticket, but from a fans perspective, it was a ticket I wouldn't have purchased.

On top of that, I had one of your reps reach out to me on twitter because I posted my frustration on the site. They asked me what happened and replayed with a stock answer that proved either a) it didn't really matter or b) they didn't care. It was filled with excuses for why it happened and made it sound that this is part of the risk of doing business with you.

I'm bummed by this experience because I like the ease of use with your app and website. But because of this experience, I can't trust you to have a great experience at a game if I was to ever buy tickets from you again.

I hope you can use thing information for training and to improve the experience for future customers.

jasone46
12/5/17

Heard about SeatGeek from a friend, Downloaded the app. And was at the ballgame the next day. Easy to use, fast delivery, and best ticket prices over ALL others!

kellyo30
12/5/17

Great seats great price easy to use. Great seats great price easy to use. Great seats great price easy to use.

melindal25
12/5/17

Thanks. I purchased tickets for a WWE event at the Staples Center for my dad and brother for Christmas and the transfer was fairly easy. The only time consuming part was setting up a new Flash acct

michaelo107
12/5/17

I'm happy I discovered this app! I have purchased all my NFL tickets on here. And the app makes it easy to find a purchase tickets.

ivane8
12/5/17

Love how nice the interface is and how easily you can use mobile tickets. I have used Seat Geek 20+ times and have never had a problem.

johnl555
12/5/17

I used seat geek first after I heard about it from Philip Defranco's Youtube page. The $20 off first purchase offer was fantastic. Seat geek has my local AHL team tickets available which was an unexpected surprise. I have since used the app twice for tickets and it hasbeen super easy and fairly cheap as well. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

ronaldc87
12/5/17

Loved it. Wish there were more promotional items that would help us or army vets to afford to go to more events

marcosf11
12/5/17

Great app. I always use to get my tickets. I have been using this app for a years, I couldnt be happier about it. Its easy to use, and you get your tickets on your app, you can print it at home if you want but I personally get to my events using the app

ryank74
12/5/17

I like how all of the fees are included in the price and there are. I cheap seats to be hit by hidden fees.

josephd132
12/4/17

Good for finding decent prices on seats to events you want to attend. But the seller fees seem exorbitant. And some of the sellers they work with dont have apps. So you get your tickets via different methods at times.

bryanh97
12/4/17

Easy to use and reasonably priced. I have used SeatGeek multiple times. I have to enter 100 characters for it to take my review.

Hi Karrah, Shana is right that we are a search engine and do not sell tickets ourselves. We do require our vendors to have full money-back guarantees so that customers are protected when they buy through SeatGeek, but the details of their policies do vary. If you ever have any questions or concerns about a vendor, feel free to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep]

Hi Laura, Sorry we didn't get back to you before the event you were looking at on September 8, but hopefully this information will be helpful to you in the future! The delivery method will depend on the particular tickets you are buying. Many of the tickets you'll find are e-tickets, which are typically emailed to you as a PDF, and will also be available in the app and through the website if you have a SeatGeek account. We also list hard stock tickets, which are physically mailed to you before the event date. All listings should be clearly marked as e-tickets or hard stock, but if you ever have any questions about a particular listing, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com or tweet at us @SeatGeek!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep]

Hi Jennifer, Tens of thousands of tickets are bought through SeatGeek every month without a hitch! While there are a few instances in which a bad ticket makes it past our vendors' fraud protection measures, these cases are pretty rare. We do require all our vendors to have a full money-back (or better) guarantee so that our customers are protected if they encounter any problems. Hope this helps, but if you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep]

Don't count on them. We got a confirmation and 2 days later they emailed us they were not available. These guys are a farce.

By Tom T.

Hi Peggie, The vendor for your order might be able to provide the information you're looking for--instructions for how to contact them should be included in the email with your e-tickets. You're also welcome to call us at (888) 506-4101, and we can put you in touch with them!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep]

The usher took us to the ticket box who confirmed our tickets were original however, the original ticket holder can report them loss or stolen and reprint them online which is exactly what they did. The people who were sitting in our seats were printed

By Delma H.

Hi Joanna, if you need three tickets, just make sure to filter your ticket listings to show "Quantity: 3". Some sellers have settings in place that only allow their tickets be split into certain groups to prevent them from having a single ticket left over, as single tickets are significantly harder to sell.

By Kayla R. [SeatGeek Rep]

Hi Rodel! If the game is tomorrow, you'd be guaranteed to receive the ticket prior to the start time of the event, but usually almost instantly. Delivery methods of tickets vary by team and venue and can cause differences in the delivery time, but our Buyer Guarantee ensure's you'll get your tickets in time to get into the game!

By Kayla R. [SeatGeek Rep]

If the game does not occur, you would be refunded for your purchase once the official announcement of that cancelation is made.

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the SeatGeek staff and other customers.

SeatGeek?