Review of SeatGeek

400 Lafayette St, Fl 4
New York, NY 10003, US
Tel: 1-888-506-4101
hi@seatgeek.com
Did you have a problem? We're here to help!
Contact Us

charliea54
7/17/19

Easy to find the event. Purchasing was seamless. Will use again. Found the price I wanted to pay.

heathers471
7/17/19

Had a blast looking forward to buying more tickets.
You guys was fair on pricing and I had amazing views of my favorite all time baseball team

matthewb432
7/16/19

Easy to use, no hidden fees, seamless transaction. Great and simple app. No trouble using at the venue

mikew622
7/16/19

I've used SeatGeek many times since the app was established. As usual, this was an easy add-on to a trip that was already taking place. Simplicity and clarity matter. Thank you!

Mike W.

aden
7/16/19

I had no problems navigating through the system and bought my tickets with ease. It was quick and relatively painless to use. The tickets were promptly sent to my phone where I was able to view them in digital form.

denisem430
7/16/19

Saw Aerosmith in Vegas the show was beyond great! Took a chance got tixs. No regrets! So easy to use

aliciaw97
7/16/19

The app is great. Has features like ticket value and seat view. Delivery of tickets is much quicker than similar apps. Ticket prices and fees are the best I've found.

bernadettep26
7/16/19

I will definitely use SeatGeeks again and again. I tell everyone about it. User friendly and quick!!

eddyd23
7/16/19

Thank you. Love the app to buy my tickets to see my favorite Basketball, Baseball, Concerts, etc. I strongly recommend it.

charlesc545
7/16/19

Probably my fault but purchased 2 more tickets than I needed. So I am wondering what I can do. How hard is it to sell the other 2 tickets? Can you do anything?

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Hey There!

So generally if you end up with tickets you don't need or want anymore the easiest thing to do is sell them. You can do that simply by logging into the app, if they are e-tickets, and clicking the sell button. This will let you set the price and list them for sale.

That said, if this was in error we can sometimes find a resolution and refund one of the orders. I will reach out to you directly and we can find a resolution that works best for you!

rayc193
7/16/19

Purchased 2 tickets to the 8/11/2019 little feat show in Louisville that were advertised at a price if $76 each w/ $23 service charge. BUT MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED $1100.00! CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GOT THE POLICY THAT I COULD SELL'UM OR EAT'UM, NO CANCELLATIUONS( EVEN THOUGH THE REQUEST WAS W/IN 24HRS. I'm now going to go thru the NY State AG WITH A COMPLAINT AND MY CREDIT CARD CO. WHAT CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE IN A "FOREIGN COUNTRY"

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Greetings Ray,

Prices for events fluctuate on the secondary market. Meaning even if prices are lower today, they may have been higher when you ordered. We do have the ability to see what was reflected on the order when you placed it. So if you have screen shots of the order at the cost you listed or reach out to us we will be able to verify if the order changed price on you or you got charged different then what was said on the checkout page.

If the checkout page does reflect the cost you paid, our policy is that all sales are final. We don't have a window for returns. It sounds like your options were already covered by a rep.

If you do think you were charged in error, please reach back out at 888.506.4101.

tinas312
7/16/19

SeatGeek was very easy & convenient. Having tickets sent to phone made it very easy plus I went through Shopkicks & that gave me extra kicks through SeatGeek

charlesl309
7/15/19

SeatGeek was great. Found me better seats for cheaper, along with better cheaper parking. Would definitely recommend checking it out for any events you have coming up!

angiep75
7/15/19

Scalpers suck and the price for tickets is outrageous, then we get gouged for a "service" fee.
Selling tickets at 3 to 10 times their face value is bad enough.

markm1230
7/15/19

Easy efficient way to buy tickets - will use again. Why do I have to enter minimum 100 characters!!

jimc536
7/15/19

Easy to pick my seats, find the right price point, pay, and receive my tickets!!! I no longer use StubHub as the prices are more affordable.

dereke20
7/15/19

I am very disappointed. I am hoping to receive the tickets, but they had to change hands several times, so I am doubtful.

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Greetings,

Taking a look at your order these tickets should've been sent to you!

Our team is here and ready to help. Please just give us a call at 888.506.4101 or email us at hi@seatgeek.com and one of our reps will help make sure you have your tickets!

cherylc306
7/15/19

I am unable to use all the tickets I purchased due to an unforeseen topical storm/hurricane coming to New Orleans and the date the concert was rescheduled for is on a Monday night which doesn't work for students and people who work out of town. I paid a lot of money for tickets that I can't use and it's not because I just decided I didn't want to go. According to what I've read tickets purchased through Ticket Master that can't be used are being refunded.... my future business will go back to them. I didn't save any money purchasing through Seat Geek because your fees are astronomical. This is the second bad experience I've had with Seat Geek... the first time I purchased through you the ticket I purchased was replaced with a better seat at the same cost supposedly because the seller couldn't provide the ticket and I ended up being charged for the first ticket as well as the second ticket at the higher rate. I had to go through my credit card to get my money back and it took weeks. You all did nothing to rememdy the situation... I should have known better than to give you another chance.

kennethb260
7/15/19

I found the event date I wanted to attend; found the best available seats and made my purchase. Smooth surfing on this site .

markr810
7/15/19

After getting through and picking my seats, the fees seemed to be a bit higher than I expected. But I guess for the service it is what it is these days.

michaelm2380
7/7/19

Seat Geek easy as pie, transfer a ticket to a late arriving friend, find seats where you want at the price you want and the # you want.

denises353
7/1/19

The tickets were better priced than other sales! Pretty straight forward. The seat map could be more specific.

andreas585
6/29/19

The seat location was described properly. Using the app at the park worked well. Received tix quickly.

henrys193
6/28/19

super excellent a good experience buying my tickets for the events that I like have many options and variety of prices

yoshiakii
6/28/19

I got two MLB game thickets and prices are cheaper than MLB.com. I had great seats with inexpensive price.Minor problems are each game thicket deliver differently. I was able to print out thickets in one game and need to use mobile app in other game. I thought it was a little confusing.

Hi Karrah, Shana is right that we are a search engine and do not sell tickets ourselves. We do require our vendors to have full money-back guarantees so that customers are protected when they buy through SeatGeek, but the details of their policies do vary. If you ever have any questions or concerns about a vendor, feel free to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Hi Laura, Sorry we didn't get back to you before the event you were looking at on September 8, but hopefully this information will be helpful to you in the future! The delivery method will depend on the particular tickets you are buying. Many of the tickets you'll find are e-tickets, which are typically emailed to you as a PDF, and will also be available in the app and through the website if you have a SeatGeek account. We also list hard stock tickets, which are physically mailed to you before the event date. All listings should be clearly marked as e-tickets or hard stock, but if you ever have any questions about a particular listing, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com or tweet at us @SeatGeek!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Hi Jennifer, Tens of thousands of tickets are bought through SeatGeek every month without a hitch! While there are a few instances in which a bad ticket makes it past our vendors' fraud protection measures, these cases are pretty rare. We do require all our vendors to have a full money-back (or better) guarantee so that our customers are protected if they encounter any problems. Hope this helps, but if you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Don't count on them. We got a confirmation and 2 days later they emailed us they were not available. These guys are a farce.

By Tom T.

They have a number to call them. My son called and talked to them about our tickets. They were less than helpful. Try their website for the number. Good luck. These guys are worthless

By Tom T.

Hi Peggie, The vendor for your order might be able to provide the information you're looking for--instructions for how to contact them should be included in the email with your e-tickets. You're also welcome to call us at (888) 506-4101, and we can put you in touch with them!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

The usher took us to the ticket box who confirmed our tickets were original however, the original ticket holder can report them loss or stolen and reprint them online which is exactly what they did. The people who were sitting in our seats were printed

By Delma H.

Hi Crystal, Great question! So some of the sellers whom sell through out site have arrangements with either the venue, promoter, or band/team/who and know exactly how many tickets they will be getting and where. Others have access to certain pre-sales and already have their tickets secure. In either case the sellers who can list their tickets on the secondary marketplace, prior to the tickets being on sale at primary, are sellers we have vetted and know can deliver the tickets that they are selling. Hope this answers you question! Warm Regards, SeatGeek CX Team

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Hi Lisa, I am more then happy to assist you with this. If you could provide me with the order number I will be able to check and see. While we are the primary ticketer for SeatGeek Stadium, and therefore do sell primary tickets to events there, we also allow for people to resell tickets on our platform. So by looking at the order I will be able to let you know if you got primary tickets or if they are a third party seller. Warm Regards, Locke at SeatGeek

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Thanks for reaching out. I can definitely shed some light on whats going on. Most box offices put the name of the original buyer on the ticket. This is just for record-keeping, though. The name on the ticket doesnt actually matter. When you get to the venue, theyll just scan the barcode to make sure its valid. Hopefully this helps, but please let me know if youve got any other questions! SeatGeek CX Team Email: hi@seatgeek.com Phone: 1-888-506-4101

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SeatGeek staff and other customers.

7 Photos for SeatGeek