Review of SeatGeek

400 Lafayette St, Fl 4
New York, NY 10003, US
Tel: 1-888-506-4101
hi@seatgeek.com
Did you have a problem? We're here to help!
Contact Us

samuels150
Samuel S.
4/20/19

Snagged tickets for a nice green circle deal last week. They've already doubled in price since. When I was thrown off by an email from Seatgeek saying I would receive a follow up confirmation from Ticketmaster that never came I contacted Customer Service. They got back very quickly and it was all gravy.

tamaral56
4/20/19

Tickets are easy to buy and are at awesome prices! Have bought tickets for 2 games and have never had problems!

jesusd28
4/19/19

SeatGeek has been a great help for me buying tickets for the past year now and I would have to say thank you to David Dobrik for having introduced me to the app. Its quick and easy and reliable with with the feature that lets you know if its a good deal or not.

williamt363
4/19/19

While purchasing the tickets 3 times I was told the seats were no longer available. When I clicked back In to purchase seats the 3rd time I didn't realize I selected game 1 and Not Game 2 and I purchased seats to the wrong event.... I didn't realize this until I got the event on 4-12-2019 that my seats were for the 1st game of the series on 4-10-2019 and my seats were no good cause that date already passed. I tried to call up and ask the night of the event but I was struggling to get through to receive assistance and I had to go to the ticket office and spend $1200 on 4 more tickets

sarahb653
4/19/19

the process was confusing enough that I accidentally purchased tickets for the wrong day and when I called to try find a solution I was told I would be called back (twice) and never received any follow up.extremely disappointing.

rebeccam511
4/17/19

My husband & I have noticed we get different results with the same search parameters. Would like to be able to easily see the cheapest seats in the whole stadium but also then filter down to a certain area of the field.

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
That is a great suggestion! We are always looking for ways to make our platform even more user friendly and we will make sure that our developers get this feedback.
emilyv94
4/17/19

I needed a refund because I was no longer able to attend an event. The person I was going with got admitted to the hospital and they were very understanding with the situation.

johnw1623
4/17/19

Good priced ticket for baseball game on my birthday. Very easy to find the seats I wanted and checking out was also very simple.

albertc128
4/17/19

Simple process and ease of use.
We took a party of 10 to the game and we loved it.

It would be great to have the MLB teams honor the tickets to have an upgrade if the ticket holder wishes too but they dont.

williamw528
4/17/19

Good price. Great value. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tahmazk
4/17/19

My mobile tickets would not scan at the door I was denied entry to the game. It was very unfortunate because I had spent time and money getting to the game. I also paid over $50 for both tickets and they didn't work.

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Hi There,

When tickets are denied and invalid at events, that is something we take very seriously. We want to make sure that we get this resolved for you. I have already reached out via email to make sure you are refunded for this issue and taken care of.

In the future if tickets do not work please call us at 888.506.4101 or use the chat feature in the app. Our guarantee is that we will get you replacements that are comparable or better or refund at 120% in instances like this!
waynem266
4/16/19

The new experience of no paper tickets for our Oracle park purchase was slightly intimidating but the transaction was completed with only a minor email receipt delay. I definitely recommend SeatGeek to purchase tickets.

jacobl111
4/16/19

Purchased two tickets close to the field for $20 cheaper than directly from the team's store. Easy, cheap, and allows me to easily see the best deals with the color coding system.

josec331
4/16/19

Easy selection of seats, the ability to see that seats on the stadium helps the process to be more friendly user

bryanw114
4/16/19

Snagged to fantastic seats to a Tigers game at the last minute. Was the best price of any of the other ticket apps. Seats were transferred on time with no problems. A+

danl243
4/13/19

Do not like the third party. So far to confusing.. I am still trying to figure out my parking ticket and how to get it

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
I am sorry to hear of the confusion with the transfer process. MLB has started requiring the usage of their MLB Ballpark app as of this season, which is why these tickets are needing to be fulfilled in this way.

We do have people trained on it and who are eager to help though! Please call us at 888.506.4101 or give us an email at support@seatgeek.com and we will be happy to assist you!
markh820
4/13/19

I had a code to use but it would not let me use it and I ended up having to pay the whole price instead of the cheaper one.

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Hi Mark,

I am sorry to hear that our system wasn't allowing you to add your promo code. There is good news through, we are able to verify the promo after the purchase and get that applied as a refund for the amount. I will be reaching out to you to get that issued!

In the future if you run into an issue like that please email us at support@seatgeek.com, call us at 888.506.4101, or use the chat feature directly in the app!
joseb158
4/13/19

Good experience man. Got my ticket no problem. Decent price. No hassels. You buy the ticket. It gets emailed to you. No big deal.

glennl59
4/13/19

Great seats for the price. Had a real good time. Row D is first row of that section. Seat Geek easy to buy tickets on the App. Would like to know full price while looking at ticket prices. Always sticker shock during checkout. April 9th 2019

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Hey there!

Really glad you had such a great time at the event! Also pleased to hear you have ease using our app.

For the future, we actually understand that sticker shock is a thing and we want to help people avoid that. When you look for tickets you can actually set the search to show the prices with fees included. That way you can see what the final cost is going to be prior to getting to that checkout window!
toms773
4/13/19

Like I said a breeze. Buying 7 tickets for the grandkids first Astro game. Found great tickets together for a reasonable price on the sections I was interested in purchasing

justins382
4/13/19

Lowest prices on seats that have great views , great promotions with $10 off from refer a friend to seat geek .

brianh669
4/13/19

Tickets were exactly as advertised. Glad I was able to attend the event. Probably would not have gone if it wasn't for SeetGeek!!

aarons284
4/13/19

I purchased Mariners tickets and I have not been able to accept them from my email. I have emailed twice to fix the issue and received no response back.

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Hi There,

Sorry to hear you have not been able to get your tickets for the game! We are here and want to make sure to assist with that!

Please give us a call at 888.506.4101 or use the chat feature in the app to contact one of our representatives. We are happy to assist in making sure you get your MLB tickets. This season the MLB is requiring usage of their MLB Ballpark app, so our team is trained to assist you in getting your account linked so your tickets will be ready to use at the game!
pattis105
4/13/19

I thought the tickets I purchased were very reasonably priced, and so easy to get. My daughter and her friends have enjoyed each concert they've attended.

kyled88
4/13/19

I had the rare experience of having to pick-up physical ticket, but Seatgeek made sure I had all the details and made me feel comfortable with the entire process.

Hi Karrah, Shana is right that we are a search engine and do not sell tickets ourselves. We do require our vendors to have full money-back guarantees so that customers are protected when they buy through SeatGeek, but the details of their policies do vary. If you ever have any questions or concerns about a vendor, feel free to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Hi Laura, Sorry we didn't get back to you before the event you were looking at on September 8, but hopefully this information will be helpful to you in the future! The delivery method will depend on the particular tickets you are buying. Many of the tickets you'll find are e-tickets, which are typically emailed to you as a PDF, and will also be available in the app and through the website if you have a SeatGeek account. We also list hard stock tickets, which are physically mailed to you before the event date. All listings should be clearly marked as e-tickets or hard stock, but if you ever have any questions about a particular listing, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com or tweet at us @SeatGeek!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Hi Jennifer, Tens of thousands of tickets are bought through SeatGeek every month without a hitch! While there are a few instances in which a bad ticket makes it past our vendors' fraud protection measures, these cases are pretty rare. We do require all our vendors to have a full money-back (or better) guarantee so that our customers are protected if they encounter any problems. Hope this helps, but if you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Don't count on them. We got a confirmation and 2 days later they emailed us they were not available. These guys are a farce.

By Tom T.

They have a number to call them. My son called and talked to them about our tickets. They were less than helpful. Try their website for the number. Good luck. These guys are worthless

By Tom T.

Hi Peggie, The vendor for your order might be able to provide the information you're looking for--instructions for how to contact them should be included in the email with your e-tickets. You're also welcome to call us at (888) 506-4101, and we can put you in touch with them!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

The usher took us to the ticket box who confirmed our tickets were original however, the original ticket holder can report them loss or stolen and reprint them online which is exactly what they did. The people who were sitting in our seats were printed

By Delma H.

Hi Crystal, Great question! So some of the sellers whom sell through out site have arrangements with either the venue, promoter, or band/team/who and know exactly how many tickets they will be getting and where. Others have access to certain pre-sales and already have their tickets secure. In either case the sellers who can list their tickets on the secondary marketplace, prior to the tickets being on sale at primary, are sellers we have vetted and know can deliver the tickets that they are selling. Hope this answers you question! Warm Regards, SeatGeek CX Team

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Hi Lisa, I am more then happy to assist you with this. If you could provide me with the order number I will be able to check and see. While we are the primary ticketer for SeatGeek Stadium, and therefore do sell primary tickets to events there, we also allow for people to resell tickets on our platform. So by looking at the order I will be able to let you know if you got primary tickets or if they are a third party seller. Warm Regards, Locke at SeatGeek

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Thanks for reaching out. I can definitely shed some light on whats going on. Most box offices put the name of the original buyer on the ticket. This is just for record-keeping, though. The name on the ticket doesnt actually matter. When you get to the venue, theyll just scan the barcode to make sure its valid. Hopefully this helps, but please let me know if youve got any other questions! SeatGeek CX Team Email: hi@seatgeek.com Phone: 1-888-506-4101

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SeatGeek staff and other customers.

7 Photos for SeatGeek