Review of SeatGeek

400 Lafayette St, Fl 4
New York, NY 10003, US
Tel: 1-888-506-4101
hi@seatgeek.com
Did you have a problem? We're here to help!
Contact Us

nolanr20
2/15/19

I have gotten so many good deals with SeatGeek and it is so easy. Click on the tickets and pay, you also get to see what the seats look like so you know what you are gettin.

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Very happy to hear you are happy with our service! We are happy to keeping help you get to go to live events you really want to attend!
jacquelinef60
2/15/19

Purchased seats through Seat Geek. Dallas concert was just re-scheduled from February 2019 to June 2019 so that they can film it for Netflix. So now I am stuck with $400 of tickets that I cant use. My only option is to try to figure out how to possibly resale them. A royal pain.

Response from SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Hey There!

We can definitely understand your frustrations with the event getting rescheduled like this. As we are a secondary marketplace we are a bit limited on when we can and cannot offer refunds. In the event the event is rescheduled and the original tickets will be honored, we have to honor that sale as well. It's on in events where the box office is offering refunds as the event is fully canceled that we can offer a refund.

That said, we are more then happy to assist in getting your tickets listed for sale so you can recoup the costs. If you are truly in a position where you are unable to resell, we are also more then happy to discuss if there are any options available to you.

We can be reached at support@seatgeek.com or via phone at (888)506-4101

Warm Regards,

SeatGeek
nathanielr30
2/6/19

Have been trying to figure out how to sell my tickets that I bought for over a week and have not been able to. Went to the 3rd Party site(AXS) that sent the tickets but haven't gotten a response of any kind.

selvinov
2/6/19

I have not received my tickets as of yet, I have not even received an email to confirm, however I have been charged the full price.

karenm997
2/5/19

Received excellent service from Seat Geek. I thought I had purchased 4 day passes to a Jazz festival but only received one day passes. I contacted Seat Geek and they quickly responded and said a mistake had been made on their part. I was offered a full refund or a 50% refund and keep the tickets (which put the price in line). I opted for the full refund and received it within 2 days. I highly recommend this company and would not hesitate using them again.

tyreg2
2/5/19

This seemed to be the only way to buy tickets. I never plan to use again unless forced to like I was this time. I needed 11 tickets and would have been easiest to just talk to someone. Site would only allow me to buy 8 at a time.

christinef133
2/4/19

Fast service. Quick ticket buying. Easy to use. I use SeatGeek before any other ticket buying place. Very happy with the service.

heathc31
2/2/19

I learned about seatgeek from the Bill Simmons podcast so I have tried it twice. The switching from seatgeek to AXS was annoying the first time but I understand why it happens.

This time the tickets showed up quickly, but when I transferred them they never arrived at their destination. I think the issue is with AXS, but I think they are one of your partners, right?

Best case is to have one app that can do it all.

jesusg64
2/2/19

I feel that seat geek is very fast and easy. It's also very reliable because I've used it the past. I would definitely recommend this app to my friends and family.

joep578
2/2/19

I purchased much better seats than where I ended up, and after my credit card was charged, while awaiting my ticket details, was notified that the seats were sold to someone else AFTER I had purchased them. Ended up in worse seats for more money. My experience has been that SeatGeek is way less reliable than Stubhub. I will not recommend (or use) your product going forward.

jamesf705
2/2/19

This is my third time purchasing tickets via seatgeek. It's a really easy platform to use and search for tickets.

lorim282
2/2/19

Great way to get tickets. Website is easily navigated and my tickets have never disappointed. I really like the color codes that help me get the best deal.

samark
2/2/19

It was an efficient easy and practical wayDtill waiting for the d day to see if all will be ok when handing in electronic tickets etc...

stevenc360
2/2/19

I ordered tickets for a concert and 30 minutes after I got an email saying the tickets were sold already and that I had to find new ones. When I went back in to order new tickets the section I was looking at was sold out. It also wouldn't let me use my coupon anyone because the tickets I "bought" at first used the coupon code and it wouldn't let me use the same code again so I lost $20.

jakes169
2/2/19

Love how everything is color coordinated and there are plenty of filters you can search through to find exactly what you want

roxannec29
2/2/19

Love seat geek.. Bought some awesome seats. You get the best deal thru them and i will continue to use them for all the events i want to go to

lindaf511
1/30/19

Best place to get or sell Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium home game tickets.
NFL Wild Card game 2019. Cowboys beat the Seahawks. Best game ever!

patm337
1/30/19

Site is very easy to use, no hidden fees, the rating system for ticket costs is very useful. Tickets are very easy to use.. email or hard tickets.

lancek29
1/27/19

The flames took the dub so it was worth it. It's amazing how reasonable the prices are compared to other ticket sites

bradleym86
1/27/19

I found seats where I wanted the process was easy and fast. I had no trouble with the site or payment.

marke626
1/27/19

SeatGeek is the best way to get tickets to concerts with out the big pricing!!! The seats and process is seem-less.

terrenceb34
1/27/19

very fast. just dont; like how you have to keep signing and checking on tickets after purchase then sign in again go to your email and go though process for you tickets.

ryanh294
1/27/19

Great seats easy to use...but fees are excessive. It's nice to have everything I one place...but yet the extra fees and kinda a turn off

daynas19
1/25/19

I frequently search for tickets and have bought tickets for multiple games and the process has been extremely easy. Within minutes the tickets are emailed to me and have never had a problem for any game. Will continue to use this site!

alanb283
1/25/19

The App for Seat Geek is very easy to use. They include fees in all the prices already while browsing which makes it much less difficult looking for tickets to events!

Hi Karrah, Shana is right that we are a search engine and do not sell tickets ourselves. We do require our vendors to have full money-back guarantees so that customers are protected when they buy through SeatGeek, but the details of their policies do vary. If you ever have any questions or concerns about a vendor, feel free to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Hi Laura, Sorry we didn't get back to you before the event you were looking at on September 8, but hopefully this information will be helpful to you in the future! The delivery method will depend on the particular tickets you are buying. Many of the tickets you'll find are e-tickets, which are typically emailed to you as a PDF, and will also be available in the app and through the website if you have a SeatGeek account. We also list hard stock tickets, which are physically mailed to you before the event date. All listings should be clearly marked as e-tickets or hard stock, but if you ever have any questions about a particular listing, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com or tweet at us @SeatGeek!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Hi Jennifer, Tens of thousands of tickets are bought through SeatGeek every month without a hitch! While there are a few instances in which a bad ticket makes it past our vendors' fraud protection measures, these cases are pretty rare. We do require all our vendors to have a full money-back (or better) guarantee so that our customers are protected if they encounter any problems. Hope this helps, but if you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Don't count on them. We got a confirmation and 2 days later they emailed us they were not available. These guys are a farce.

By Tom T.

They have a number to call them. My son called and talked to them about our tickets. They were less than helpful. Try their website for the number. Good luck. These guys are worthless

By Tom T.

Hi Peggie, The vendor for your order might be able to provide the information you're looking for--instructions for how to contact them should be included in the email with your e-tickets. You're also welcome to call us at (888) 506-4101, and we can put you in touch with them!

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

The usher took us to the ticket box who confirmed our tickets were original however, the original ticket holder can report them loss or stolen and reprint them online which is exactly what they did. The people who were sitting in our seats were printed

By Delma H.

Hi Lisa, I am more then happy to assist you with this. If you could provide me with the order number I will be able to check and see. While we are the primary ticketer for SeatGeek Stadium, and therefore do sell primary tickets to events there, we also allow for people to resell tickets on our platform. So by looking at the order I will be able to let you know if you got primary tickets or if they are a third party seller. Warm Regards, Locke at SeatGeek

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Thanks for reaching out. I can definitely shed some light on whats going on. Most box offices put the name of the original buyer on the ticket. This is just for record-keeping, though. The name on the ticket doesnt actually matter. When you get to the venue, theyll just scan the barcode to make sure its valid. Hopefully this helps, but please let me know if youve got any other questions! SeatGeek CX Team Email: hi@seatgeek.com Phone: 1-888-506-4101

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative

Hi Nicole, thanks for reaching out! It looks like this might have been an upload error. Can you please send an email to our support team with your order number so we can look into it? Just send that to hi@seatgeek.com, or feel free to give the team a call at 1-888-506-4101.

By SeatGeek T., SeatGeek Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SeatGeek staff and other customers.

6 Photos for SeatGeek