Review of NoMoreRack

Tel: 855-847-7225
buyer@nomorerack.com

lisap14
3/2/11

I ordered a bracelet from this site on January 30. I sent an email after two weeks and they said to give it another week. On February 25 I called and asked where the product was. They couldn't tell me. I told them I wanted to cancel. They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site. ummm, NOOOOOOO! They were awful. I got a room full of furniture quicker than I got a bracelet from this site. Stay away!!!!!!!!

tinyt
2/24/11

still waiting on order placed on 1-31-11. ordered another item on 2-3-11 received on 2-23-11 but it was not the color that i ordered having difficulty gettin customer service to respond in a timely matter or even with response that makes sense. will not order from this company again

jasonr6
2/21/11

I first found out about NoMoreRack after a friend recommended it to me. For the past about 45 days I have ordered about 5 items (mostly for my girlfriend). The first item was earrings, second item was a blanket, third item was some makeup, fourth item was a dress shirt for myself, and the latest item was a kitchen utensil set which was very useful. Each time I ordered the process was very smooth and enjoyable and the items arrived within about 3 business days via UPS Ground. Their products are great, price is right and ease of ordering is amazing. I hope they continue to keep up the great work that they have been doing because I will be a lifetime customer!

cindyl4
2/21/11

Have been a regular buyer at this great site, love it, actually I am hooked to it. I wish the shipments were faster, they mentioned they are working on faster shipments. Prices are just amazing, love it :) Very happy till now :)

kimw2
2/18/11

This is the WORST website company I have every encountered. I made an order back in December (before Christmas). I only ordered 2 items. They sent me one & the paperwork showed they sent both items. I contacted them via email & they said they would overnight the missing item....never happened. 2 months later, I just received the credit card refund after 15 emails. Now my nomorerack credits were missing. I had $15. I asked them to restore then went in to use & they were BOTH missing. This company sux!!!!! I'm going to use those credits & NEVER purchase from them again.

nw
2/16/11

SCAM! Placed 7 orders, some as gifts for grandchild to be shipped directly NONE have been recieved anywhere by anyone! No response from customer service, or from the guaranteed tracking, or service department. The name brands being peddled on there should sue for using their names to run a scam.

pennys1
2/13/11

I have been ordering from this site for quite some time now.. funny how we all have different experiences. I have received EVERY item that I ordered. Was I overjoyed at every single purchase? No, some have been flops, but for a couple bucks-you take that chance. I set my alarm every day for 10:45 am (CST) so I can be the first to jump on something that I like. I ave even received some very cool items for being a "good customer". I hope this site stays online forever!!!!

janetw3
2/12/11

Horrible. The site seems to get bogged down and by the time you enter your payment information the item may no longer be available that you put in your cart. I am still waiting on the first order I placed with them almost 4 weeks ago. It's ridiculous. Yes, they respond to email inquiries, but I think they are just trying to keep everyone interested so they just give you a response to appease you. I would never recommend this site!!!

dislikesn
2/10/11

Had ordered in December. Never received order. In a month, went through numerous emails, customer service calls, they called me. Terrible responses. Finally went to my credit card company to dispute the sale (as they never did refund my credit card). Be very cautious...wouldn't use it. People are recommending them because they are getting something for free from them...not worth it at all. Good luck if you order.

markb24
2/9/11

I ordered a bed cover on January 21 and 2 weeks later it is still "processing". Email to customer service resulted in a ticket being open then closed with the response "they are waiting to hear from their fulfillment section for a response". Still no response from them and sill no idea if I've been ripped off. Now today they are listing the same item on their daily email so guess that eliminates the sold out excuse. Stay as far away from these clowns as you can.

gabih
2/7/11

I ordered two items nearly a month ago, and they have yet to be shipped. I contacted customer service last week, and they fed me the line of "we have a lot of orders, we're really sorry, blah blah". They didn't even mention anything about it shipping out anytime soon, they just said they'd let me know when it does. Stay away unless you're willing to wait over a month to get your stuff.

vickij2
2/3/11

I am so unhappy with my one and only experience with this place. I bought two pairs of earrings nearly a month ago. I called 10 days ago and was told my order could take up to three or more weeks. I was also told my order had not shipped yet. The next day, I got one pair of the earrings and have yet to get the other pair. I wish I had kept the phone number so I could call again for a refund. Does anyone else have a phone number?

triciak
2/2/11

Not good!

First off, I ordered the Novela Montana Boot on 1/14/11. It is going on three weeks and they can't give me any answers on when I can receive it, or if I am going to receive it.

Second, I orderd the "Mens Designer Tie" and received a Looney Tunes Tazmania Devil Tie. I laughed. Definately not a "Designer Tie". I contacted customer support and they said they were sending a new tie. I have yet to see what the new tie looks like, and quite frankly, I'm expecting an Elmo or Big bird tie next, if they even send it at all.

Thirdly, I did receive the Colin Stuart black leather boots. One of six items I purchased.

I will NOT buy anything ever again. I'm waiting on these items and when they arrive (and/or my CC is reimbursed) I will UNLIKE them immediately.

The discount does not outway the hassle of shipping time and run-around that you get from the company. I'll stick with more reputable companies. . . . even if I'm paying a little more.

pams3
1/18/11

i just placed an order with this site and was worried reading the first comment about the verisign symbol being faked. I went onto verisign's website and under consumer information. Under there it allows you to enter in a web address to see if it has been verified. WWW.NOMORERACK.COM came up as verified. Now just to see how long it will take to get my product. I did also check on BBB.org and the company is listed on there and out of Canada which maybe has something to do with the shipping issues? not sure though, have no idea how Canadian shipping is to the US.

heidiv
1/18/11

I placed my first order on Jan 7th and had not real expectaions of a delivery date. On Jan 14th my tracking info with UPS said the package had been handed off to the local post office and no other tracking info was available. I had emailed customer support and received no response. So after contacting the post off I finally tracked my package down but to my surprise only part of my order was in the box!!! Very disappointing!!! I have emailed customer support and still have not received a response as to where the rest of my stuff is! I would not recommend this site. The deals are great but if you can't count on what you will really receive, what's the point?!

natalies1
1/12/11

I ordered for the first time Dec 16. Never received my order by Christmas, after hearing from others receiving theirs. Have repeatedly emailed and called the company and asked them to refund my $15. They said they have worked on it, they have done it, nothing is showing up. I returned an item to backcountry.com and that refund was posted right away. Very disappointing. Today, Jan.12 they said they were emailing a correspondence supposedly sent 12/23. Never even received that, but have received prior emails. NO TRUST. I would not order from this company. It's new, doesn't sound safe.

kimm5
1/5/11

I've placed three order from this company. The first one came in about 2 weeks time. Everything I ordered was in the box. The second order was placed mid December and the purchase was to be a Christmas gift. I have yet to see the package and it's January 5th. When I clicked on the link to track it, it says the shipment cannot be found; that it doesn't exist.

I contacted costumer service. They are sold out of the product and will return the funds to my banking account. While I'm happy they are going to reimburse my banking account, Christmas has come and gone and I still no gift for this person.

I would not ever use this site to purchase gifts for others. It's not dependable. I'd recommend it only if you are purchasing it for yourself...but I still wouldn't get my hopes up about receiving the item. You'll get your money back if your package is 'lost' but the item may or may not ever come.

The third package hasn't arrived yet either. Pigs might actually learn how to fly before I have the package in hand.

nikkif
1/4/11

Wow..where to begin..First of all, I found this website 12/01/2010..It's fairly new..At first..I was in LOVE with this site..I have literally ordered 25 things from here..It got to a point to where I HAD to make sure I was near my computer at noon to catch the deals..My power went out during an ice storm..and the first thing I though..Oh crap..How am I going to get on Nomorerack.com I am so hugely immensely dissapointed with this place that it makes me SICK I tell you.
Almost every order there has been an issue..I will gt part of it..and on the invoice just a little 'mark' next to the item I didn't get..WTH? No explanation, nada..talk to cust support..all I get is..don't know why this is happening..and that they will look in to it..if still in stock, they will send it out or refund my money..WHY do you sell it to me if YOUR NOT GOING TO SEND IT I am sooooooo mad..If you want to take the risk of buying stuff online and never seeing the stuff you ordered and getting bs'ed around go ahead..order from there..but if you want to make sure you get your stuff..go to 1saleaday.com or dailysteals.com

tonyaf
1/3/11

Wonderful site. Love all the different selection and prices. Go and check it out for you self. You will love it and be checking back everyday to see what is new to buy.

stephanies4
1/3/11

I placed two orders on this site, two days apart. The deals are really good and the products are legit (I ordered a Hot Wheels racetrack, Stila makeup, Smashbox makeup and Marc Ecko jeans). However the shipping and communication are terrible. It took 2 1/2 weeks for my order to come and although the site does mention shipping typically takes 2 to 3 weeks, it is hidden in the site and nowhere to be found when you are checking out (a problem if you are expecting normal shipping times). I emailed them for an order update and they got back to me saying my order would be in by X date, and when it didn't arrive and I emailed them again, I got no response. The package actually arrived a week later than when they said it would come. The products were good, so I suppose it's an OK site... but they need to be more upfront with shipping so people don't get surprised when they find out later that it takes so long to arrive.

seamonkeezl
12/28/10

Horrible. Made an order and one month went by without receiving the product. Contacted their customer service and they promised the product was on it's way in the mail and I would receive the product before Christmas. Another two weeks went by and Christmas passed. Still no product. Contacted them again, and they just simply said "sorry, we're out of stock, we will refund your money." Still waiting for the refund. Very disappointed. If you ran out of stock, why didn't you say so 7 weeks ago when you supposedly 'shipped' my product? Don't order from this site-not worth the trouble.

lisas17
12/21/10

Hmmm, I've purchased a few things; Calvin Klein cologne, Paige jeans, Lipfusion, Betsy Johnson perfume. Shipping takes awhile to arrive (1 1/2 - 2 weeks). I wonder about the authenticity - I took a look at the Gucci logo on a bag, and it looked like a cheap knock off. I don't know for certain, but it certainly didn't look very high quality. I hope I'm wrong. I've been pleased with the purchases I've made to date.

villard
12/18/10

no more rack costumer service is top notch and sharon was tremedous help and so quick on answering my e mails. i give them kudos for a great job!! Thanks Sharon!!

sophien
12/15/10

Nomorerack.com is using a fake Verisign Badge on the bottom of its homepage. A real badge should link to a unique page. And we all know that if companies have one fake thing, there are probably others...be careful!

There return policy is to lie to you

By Joseph J.

I think everyone in this position should start filing reports with the authorities! No reputable business treats customers like this. Get the word out on this scam company. It's the ones who give up and walk away that keeps choxi/nomorerack alive

By Susan L.

I believe it depends on what you order, and from which "partner" company is offering it. Folks, Choxi is not shipping this stuff out. They are however, the ones raking in the cash. The reason you get so many packages is because it is being shipped from those companies. Choxi is the middleman. IF you got your orders correct, Good for you, I for one am happy that you didn't have the nightmare of dealing with what a vast many of people have. But, No, there are no exaggerations.... I can only speak for myself, and, use facts supported by documentation. The comments I read seemed eerily similar to my own. The ONLY reason I got refunded was due to the involvement of the BBB of NY. I was getting ignored and a run around before that. Choxi is NOT holding the companies that are sending shoddy merchandise or not sending merchandise at all accountable. It seems that they don't care, after they get paid you are on your own. Does this mean they can't change those faults. NO, it doesn't. It does mean that they need to vet their partners a little more stringently, and to hold them accountable, before subjecting consumers en masse. What I wrote in my first post is the complete truth.

By Katie P.

Consider yourself lucky they do not ship to Canada. Horrible company to buy anything from! Would definitely NOT recommend buying from them - even torn newspaper for a 2-year old to have fun throwing them away. They will find a way to mess up that too.

By Ritesh N.

They sent me the wrong item 2 times. Their customer service stinks - took 20+ emails to get the right one and get the wrong items credited!!!!

By Carolyn C.

I never had any issue with items that I bought.

By Dave M.

It took about 2 weeks for a tablet.

By Michelle M.

I did not call them, I emailed them...that way I would have proof that we discussed the problem, if you charged it....dispute it and return the suit and make sure you request receipt requested when you ship it, that way they can't say they didn't get it you will have proof, it costs a little extra but so worth it. Also I don't know what their rules are about returning clothes I would also check that out on their website...sorry you have to go thru this. Post on here and let me know how you make out....

By Penny S.

ask rip-off rack, I have nothing to do with them

By jim h.

Odd. I bought nearly 10 items and all have arrived. No issue at all.

By Dave M.
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other customers.

NoMoreRack?