Review of Metisu

Metisu reviews

angely15
8/10/18

I love the dress and the dress fits me perfectly. The zipper works well and not tangle. It looks better than on the website. I can't wait to wear to the first event.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Angel,

Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review.

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the dress :) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our products and service.

We hope you could find more lovely dresses at our online shop in future. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

moragm3
8/8/18

Sent for a dress in two sizes- medium which would normally be by size and a large one just in case! Both were too small. Sent them back via Royal Mail and sent Metisu the number and an email to say if I got my money back I would put it up on this website!! Yesterday nearly a month after I sent the dresses back I emailed them to find out if my dresses had reached them and today I have had an email to say my money ( -£10) had been refunded

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Morag,

We are sorry to hear that you did not find a dress which fits you.

The shipping time is out of our control. It depends on the shipping method you choose. We always make the refund for you as soon as we receive your return parcel. Besides, please kindly understand that we need to refund you deducting the shipping fee £10.21 we ship to you. Original shipping fee is non-refundable. We will only refund the amount you paid for the clothes but not for services, except in cases where we have made a shipping error. More information about the Return&Exchange Policy is available here: https://www.metisuboutique.com/help/return-exchange.

kellyd202
8/3/18

Do not buy anything from this company! They do not care about their customers, the quality of their clothing is poor, they will not send a return shipping label for unhappy customers, the company is located in China and customs is involved. The lady at the post office said it wasn't worth the $54 shipping for tracking the package (yep!) because it's rare this company will even refund any money...Poor excuse of a company based in China. Paypal should not allow this company to use their services. The reviews for this dress were high and I now highly suspect they were false ones. The material was a low quality polyester. The zipper puckered. Customer service would not send a return shipping label to return the dress. Never again will I use this online vendor! Terrible customer service!!! Buyer beware!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Kelly,

We are deeply sorry to hear that.

We often advise our customers to choose a cheapest shipping method, which can help you save the money. Sometimes the shipping method without a tracking number is much cheaper. We also have customers from the US and returning one item NEVER costs so much. Certainly, as you are the shipper, you can choose whatever shipping method you like.

Besides, as you said, the picture doesn't show the quality of the fabric, we advise you return the item back first so that we could have a check. If there is any quality issue as you mentioned, we will assist you further on the return shipping fee. We have sent you an email. Would you like to check your inbox including the drafts? We are willing to help you solve any problems if there is. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com.

sarahm562
7/26/18

Metisu is awful!!!!! The shipping took forever, which is fine, but the clothes were AWFUL. They didn't fit properly, were a very cheap material, and didn't look at all like the clothing in the pictures. When I asked for a refund, they said I had to pay for very high shipping to China, and that it wasn't worth it. Who does that???!!! If it's too cheap to be true, it's too cheap to be true. DO NOT BUY. I wasted $100 here.

Tip for consumers: I wrote not applicable for returns because they make it so difficult for you, you can't even return!!!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Sarah,

We apologize for the unpleasant shopping experience you have encountered.

As for the shipping time, the Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time. Generally speaking, the Processing Time is 1-5 working days and the Shipping Time depends on the shipping method you choose. The shipping time of express shipping is 2-4 working days and standard shipping is 10-15 working days. More information about shipping time is available here: https://www.metisuboutique.com/help/shipping-handling

Please kindly understand that the customer needs to pay the shipping fees on their own if there are no quality problems. We have made it clear that on our website:"If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item for a refund within 30 days upon receipt. However you need to pay the return shipping fee on your own." Would you like to let us know your order number or registered email addressso so that we could assist you further? We will appreciate it if you could provide us with a picture to show the quality problem as you mentioned. We are willing to help you solve any problems if there is. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com.

carolb106
7/19/18

Poor quality for the price. Not worth taking the chance of it not fitting. To send back costs 30+ dollars. Just hoping I get my refund.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Carol,

We apologize for the unpleasant shopping experience you have encountered.

We often advise our customers to choose a cheapest shipping method, which can help you save the money. Sometimes the shipping method without a tracking number is much cheaper. We also have customers from the US who choose USPS and customers from the UK who choose Royal Mail. Certainly, as you are the shipper, you can choose whatever shipping method you like.

We tried to locate your order by the name, but cannot find anything. Would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could assist you further on your refund? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email support@metisu.com. We will respond to you within 24 hours (Excluding weekend and holiday).
veronicam128
7/10/18

I ordered 2 dresses. One arrived exactly TWO months after I order them. The other one was going to be ready in another 60 days. I said forget it, by the time it'll arrive Summer will be over. I don't want it. They REFUSE to give me a full refund for the dress they didn't ship, they then added a shipping cost for the other dress (which had to be returned, by the way), claiming that I needed to spend a minimum amount to get free shipping. I did! They were supposed to mail both at the SAME time! It was their fault that they didn't mail out together!!!
To make matters worst, the other dress looked Nothing like the picture. When I asked to return it they gave me a BS address in CHINA which would cost me over $30 to ship back and obviously not worth the trouble. Absolutely TERRIBLE!!! The money you save on a dress is not worthy. you are better off buying the sales here at home.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Veronica,

An apology is no substitute for good service, but I want to offer one on behalf of the Metisu Customer Service. We appreciate your reporting this matter to us. It helps to know the kinds of difficulties our customers have so we can work toward improvements.

We apologize for the delay of your order and were trying best to rush it for you. However, we have to cancel one of them for refund as you requested. We did make full refund of the item you cancelled for you but you need to pay the shipping fee for the other item you have received because your order is under $60 since you cancelled one of them. That’s why we deduct the shipping fee from the refund. More information about shipping fee is available here: https://www.metisu.com/help/shipping-handling

As for the shipping fee for return, we often advise our customers to choose a cheapest shipping method, which can help you save the money. Sometimes the shipping method without a tracking number is much cheaper. We also have customers from the US and returning one item never costs so much. Certainly, as you are the shipper, you can choose whatever shipping method you like. Please rest assured that we are willing to help you return for refund if you want. More information about us is available here: https://www.metisu.com/about/about-us

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email support@metisu.com. We will respond to you within 24 hours (Excluding weekend).

kok6
7/7/18

ABSOLUTE HORROR. I THOUGHT THE OTHER REVIEW WAS A LIE BUT TRULY A SCAM.

1) order arrived 3 weeks late.
2) email response rate is bad.
3) I requested a refund a week and a half before the item was shipped because the item was for an event ( which the item didnt arrive for) and they purposefully shipped it out didn't respond to my request. Only responded once it was shipped.
4) you need to fill out a form and PAY for the return. when I had requested to not have the item shipped but canceled since it wasn't even shipped.

Insisted too much I keep the item when all I needed was to return. ( it was a headache )

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello KO,

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Please kindly understand that during processing time we can modify, change shipping address or cancel your order. Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to cancel it. More information about cancelling an order is available here: https://www.metisu.com/help/return-exchange

We tried to locate your order by the name, but cannot find anything. Would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could assist you further? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email support@metisu.com. We will respond to you within 24 hours (Excluding weekend and holiday).

We really want to help you solve this issue and look forward to hearing from you soon!
tamaraa35
6/24/18

I had a horrible experience with this company, I don't want to order ever again!!
I had to return a 60£ dress because it was horrible quality and not as described! Had to pay for return!
After one month the Company said they didn't receive the dress so I lost almost 70£, and I couldn't do anything!!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Tamara,

An apology is no substitute for good service, but I want to offer one on behalf of Metisu Customer Service.

We are afraid there may be some misunderstanding here. We are always willing to help you return for refund if you want. Please kindly understand that the customer needs to pay the shipping fees on their own if there are no quality problems. We have made it clear that on our website:"If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item for a refund within 30 days upon receipt. However you need to pay the return shipping fee on your own." We wonder did you provide any photos which shows the quality problem as you mentioned? Please rest assured that we will have a check after receiving your return parcel and help you solve this issue. Besides, please kindly understand that the shipping time of return parcel is out of our control but we will rush our warehouse as soon as possible. Would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could have a check for you? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email support@metisu.com

We really want to help you solve the issue and hope to hearing from you.
bellad20
6/23/18

Highly recommend this shop. The dress I bought is very beautiful. The fabric is very soft and the quality is quite good. I also love the fit! Perfect for a night out!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Bella,

Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy your dress:) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our products and service.

We hope you find more lovely dresses on our website in near future :) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

kathleenl121
6/17/18

Just ordered a dress from this company a few hours ago and have already emailed to cancel after reading all of these reviews!!!
I already am chalking this up to a total loss and am glad my purchase was only $60.00.
This company totally sucks you in with their "fake" reviews on the items on their site. I read all of the reviews, saw the Cali address, and thought this was a legit company until I received a text from my credit card asking about my purchase from China! I thought "oh crap, I was just scammed!"
I am going to file a complaint to my CC and try to stop the payment, along with pay pal. Wish me luck!!
I will update my review if I am able to cancel my order.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Kathleen,

We are surprised to hear that. We are afraid there may be some misunderstanding here.

Please kindly understand that the reviews of the items on our website are true from our customers. Besides, we are not a liar and more information about the location of us is available here: https://www.metisu.com/about/about-us. We have sent an email for your confirmation of your order. Could you please check your inbox and dustbin? Please rest assured that we are happy to help you cancel for refund if you want. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email support@metisu.com.

We really want to help you clear the misunderstanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!

emilyp131
6/15/18

Beautiful, elegant dress. Looks as pictured including the color. My new favorite dress. It comes in time and I got so many compliments!!!!! I like it very much. Thank you very much! Metisu! I will recommend.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Emily, thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review. With a little research we find your order #179225, right? We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the Red Asymmetric Hem Mesh Mini Dress :) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our products and service. We wish you could find more lovely dresses on our website in future :) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com We wish you have a good day! XOXO
barbarak218
6/13/18

I loved ordering through this website! My package came faster than expected, and when I called with a question on my order I was responded to with EXCELLENT and FRIENDLY customer service! Also, the quality is amazing and the dresses are very stunning!
I honestly cannot wait to spend more money and support in this company!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Barbara, Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your order #175335 and our customer service:) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our products and service. Please rest assured that we will ship your new order #179429 out for you as sooon as it is ready :) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com We wish you have a good day! XOXO
megans164
6/12/18

I came across the Deep Green One Shoulder Peplum Hem Mini Dress while searching for something for an upcoming wedding. I hesitated to order because of all of the bad reviews, but I decided to take the risk because I couldn't find the same dress anywhere else. I ordered the XS based on the size chart and my measurements (32-25-35). I was fully expecting the dress to be too small, but it fits well (if it were an inch smaller in the waist it would fit exactly like the model photos). The peplum is slightly longer than in the photos, but I don't mind because it hits right at the knee on me, which is what I wanted. Overall I think quality is good for the price: the fabric quality is as expected, the folds/draping is near perfect to the photos, and the stitching is neat. I'd say it's similar to a dress from somewhere like Express.

Processing and shipping went fine for me. I ordered on 5/29 and received the dress on 6/11 with express shipping. Glad it worked out.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Megan,

Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the Deep Green One Shoulder Peplum Hem Mini Dress and shipping service:) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our products and service.

We hope you could find more lovely dresses at our online shop in future. :) If you have any questions on this matter, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

annh198
6/11/18

The items I ordered did not fit the description that was given on the website. A midi dress was above the knee. They make it impossible to return. I went to the post office to return it and the postal worker said, "I wouldn't mail this if I were you. We see this all the time. They claim they never get your package and you never see a refund." It is a scam.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Ann,

Please kindly understand that declaring the value within 20 dollars on the package is just a suggestion for you to avoid being charged duty fee by customs. As you are the shipper, you can declare whatever you like. Please rest assured that we will keep an eye out for your return parcel with the shipping receipt you provided and will make the refund for you as soon as we receive your return parcel. We have sent you an email. Would you like to check your inbox including the dustbin? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email support@metisu.com

We really want to help you solve this problem and look forward to hearing from you.
marial288
6/6/18

I wish I would've listened to all the reviews I read because they are true. The measurements, quality and customer service is awful. The fabric stinks, I swear it smelt like fish when I opened the package. It's cheaply made and basically impossible to return anything, You have to email them multiple times in hopes that they respond and give you the address to mail it back, and then you also have to pay for shipping to CHINA! Which is not cheap. Do NOT shop here.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Maria,

An apology is no substitute for good service, but we want to offer one on behalf of Metisu Customer Service. We appreciate your reporting this matter to us. It helps to know the kinds of difficulties our customers have so we can work toward improvements.

We are willing to help you return for refund if you want because it is our customer’s right. In regards to the emails back and forth, we just want to learn more about the issue and try best to help you solve any problems you may have. More information about Return&Exchange on our website is available here: https://www.metisu.com/help/return-exchange. We often advise our customers to choose a cheapest shipping method, which can help you save the money. Sometimes the shipping method without a tracking number is much cheaper. Certainly, as you are the shipper, you can choose whatever shipping method you like. Please rest assured that we will make the refund for you as soon as we receive your return parcel. In order to assist you further, would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could assist you further? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email support@metisu.com.

We really want to help you solve this issue and hope to hearing from you.

anusuyaa
6/5/18

Ordered 5 dresses with express delivery a week before hoping to get delivery end of this week but no emails! When i ordered the page says 3 to 5 days express delivery (didnt mention anything about processing time or shipping time while ordering). When i checked the terms and conditions, it says 3 to 5 is the shipping time after being processed and there is not time period for processing time which means you will never know when you could possibly get the dress until they email you about the dresses being shipped!
I unfortunately have to return all my dresses as they are all being delivered next week after the function. I emailed 5 times so far and no response to me yet! (#176558)
Shipping money is going to be a waste but i really dont mind at this point as i had enough headache ordering 5 dresses from them. I wish i read these reviews before i ordered it.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Anusuya,

We are deeply sorry to hear that. We are afraid there may be some misunderstadning here.

The Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time. Generally speaking, the Processing Time is 1-5 working days and the Shipping Time of express shipping you choose is 2-4 working days. Your order was placed on May 29th and shipped out on June 6th. Please rest assured that you will get it soon. We also provide the information about processing and shipping time on product details webpage for you. More information is available here: https://www.metisu.com/help/shipping-handling. Please kindly understand that the estimated delivery time DHL provided is just for reference. We will keep an eye on your package and please rest assured that you will get it soon.

amb2
6/2/18

Spent $400. Order came nearly one month later with three items missing. Hassle to try to get authorization for return. And then I have to pay for return...nearly same cost as items. Do NOT buy from this company if you are based in the US.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Customer,

We are sorry and surprised to hear that.

We also have lost of customers from the US and returning an item or items never cost as much as the item values. Besides, in order to let our customers receive the items as soon as possible, we sometimes ship the items out in separate packages. Concerning the missing items you mentioned, we wonder if your order was shipped out in a separate package? In order to learn more about this issue and help you solve this problem, would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could assist you further? Please rest assured that we will help you solve this problem as soon as possible. You are welcome to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

lorii12
5/21/18

Buyer beware, company is from China and their products are sub-par to say the least! They are cheap fabrics, flammable, they smell like plastic, and their sizing wouldn't fit a Barbie doll! Beware all the "positive" ratings you may see! They are fake!!! This company is a scam and they have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau!!!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hi Lori,

We are so sorry to hear that.

We often advise our customers choose size according to your measurement and size chart on our website (shoulder, bust, waist, hip size). If you have any questions on this matter, please send us the shoulder, bust, waist, hip size so that we can assist you further. Would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could assist you further? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

claudiaf38
5/16/18

AVOID AT ALL COST. The dresses I received are such "good" material that my son asked where I go the kite from. Cheap, cheap, cheap polyester that would be wasted on a kite, actually. And the customer needs to pay for return? To China? I have NEVER had such a bad experience buying online. Awful awful awful.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hi Claudia,

We are deeply sorry for your inconvenience. Return&Exchange is available. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item for a refund or exchange for a different item within 30 days upon receipt. We are willing to help you return for refund. Please kindly understand that the customer need to pay the shipping fees on their own if there are no quality problems. More information about Return&Exchange Policy is available on our website: https://www.metisu.com/help/return-exchange. Would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could assist you further? If you have any questions on this matter, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

jekaterinar1
5/10/18

Horrible experience! Avoid at all cost!

Took me 5 month to receive a refund! If you are not satisfied with the item and want to return it, you will have to ship it to China at your own cost! I payed $25 shipping to mail it back. And you cannot track the shipment once it leaves the US. Metisu representatives kept telling me for 3 months that "they are really sorry that cannot issue a refund because haven't received the return, but will refund me as soon as receive the item." What a joke!

Finally I reported them to PayPal and 2 months later received my money back with their assistance, since the dispute was resolved in my favor.

About the item quality. The dress I ordered cost $70 and exceptionally lousy quality: Cheap material that smelled like plastic and did not fit (I have a small waist but the dress was so tight I could barely breath).

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Jekaterina,

We are deeply sorry for your inconvenience.

Please kindly understand that we don’t know why but we do not receive any return parcel from you indeed. Here are some shipping methods with tracking number available as well. We often advise our customers to choose the cheapest shipping method, which can help you save the money. However, as you are the shipper, you can choose whatever shipping method you like. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

monicac82
4/28/18

It's taken me nearly a full month and 4 angry emails to have them finally PROCESS AND SHIP the package. When I got fed up and told them to just cancel my order, that's when they finally decided to ship it out (Even when I told them explicitly to cancel the order). Terrible customer service somewhere in China. Do not buy from Metisu.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Monica,

We are deeply sorry for your inconvenience about the delay of your order. We upgraded the shipping method of your order to Express Shipping FOR FREE for you as ccompensation. We are always following up on your order and cancelled the apricot dress upon receiving your email. However, before your email was received, the black dress was shipped out. We are sorry that we are unable to cancel it becasuse it is in transit to its destination. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

If you have any questions on this matter, please feel free to contact us by email support@metisu.com.

susieb48
4/20/18

Be 100% sure of purchase because it cost more to return than the merchandise is worth. And I felt the dresses were cheaply made. I will not use again.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Susie,

We are deeply sorry for your inconvenience about your order.

Return is available. We are willing to help you return for refund if you need. We often advise our customers to choose a cheapest shipping method, which can help you save the money. Sometimes the shipping method without a tracking number is much cheaper, but you need to submit the the shipping receipt to us so that we can keep an eye out for the return parcel and arrange the refund for you as soon as we receive it. In order to assist you further, could you please tell us your order number or registered email address? You are welcome to contact us by email support@metisu.com. We really want to help you solve this problem and look forward to hearing from you soon!

christinal98
4/17/18

This company has less than poor customer service. The dress I ordered was too small in the arm holes but the rest of the dress fit fine. After tons of delayed emails (it took them DAYS to reply to emails) they decided that they would not pay for return or exchange shipping because the problem was with me and not their dress!

They DO NOT have an American address, only one in China and they told me that I "didn't need to add tracking if it was too expensive" for me. Thats ANOTHER red flag - they will probably say they never received the dress back and avoid giving me a refund!

I will be reporting this company and placing reviews everywhere I can so that they are exposed for what they are.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Christina,

We are deeply sorry for your inconvenience about your order.

Please kindly understand that the customer needs to pay the shipping fees on their own if there are no quality problems. We have made it clear that on our website: “If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item for a refund within 30 days upon receipt. However you need to pay the return shipping fee on your own.” Please refer to the Return&Exchange Policy here: https://www.metisu.com/help/return-exchange. Besides, we often advise our customers to choose a cheapest shipping method, which can help you save the money. Sometimes the shipping method without a tracking number is much cheaper. Please kindly understand that this is just a suggestion. As you are the shipper, you can choose whatever shipping method you want. We respect your decision and assert your right. We have sent you an email about this issue. As we have sent you an email, if you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us. You are welcome to contact us by email support@metisu.com. We really want to help you solve this problem and look forward to hearing from you soon!

jenniferr272
4/12/18

First time ordering from this company. Received my order and immediately contacted Metisu to let them know that I was not happy with dress I received. It was very cheaply made and did not match the photo on line. I was asked to send pictures. I sent pictures and was told that they did not agree with me and the dress was fine and if I wanted to return, then I would pay shipping back to China. Went back and forth with them to no avail. Save yourself the headache, do not order from this company. What you see online is not what you receive and then you are out of luck. I buy 90% of my clothing online and NEVER have had such a bad experience with such poor quality. Will be disputing with PayPal as well.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Jennifer,

We are deeply sorry for your inconvenience about your order. We have sent you an email about the issue you mentioned. Could you please check your inbox? Please rest assured that we are always following up on your issue and will try best to help you solve this problem. You are welcome to contact us by email support@metisu.com. We really want to solve this problem for you and hope to hear from you soon!

sylvias51
4/7/18

As returns are paid by the buyer -then the cost of return of poor quality and bad fit item, to China is so expensive, any refund (if it ever arrives) becomes negligible.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hello Sylvia,

We are sorry for your inconvenience about your order.

We have made it clear that on our website: “If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item for a refund within 30 days upon receipt. However you need to pay the return shipping fee on your own. “ Please refer to the Return&Exchange Policy. Besides, we often advise our customers to choose a cheapest shipping method, which can help you save the money. Sometimes the shipping method without a tracking number is much cheaper, but you need to submit the the shipping receipt to us so that we can keep an eye out for the return parcel and arrange the refund for you as soon as we receive it. Could you please let us know your order number or registered e-mail address so that we can assist you further about your order? If you still have any questions on thid matter, please feel free to contact us by email: support@metisu.com. We really want to solve this problem for you and hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely

Questions? Get answers from the Metisu staff and other customers.

Metisu?