Review of Metisu

Metisu reviews

Tel: +86-1811836598

joanm239
5/4/19

There is no customer service. A customer service representative "will usually get back to you in a couple of hours"...this is an one line chat." Their phone number is an international phone number and there is no way to cancel an order, unlike Amazon. I was charged for an item that I immediately had emailed to cancel based on their reputation. Still waiting to get an explanation of that. This is not a business you can be comfortable dealing with.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Hi Joan, we have located your order. We received 2 emails from you and replied to you in a timely manner. Your order has been cancelled and refunded. We are sorry we didn't bring you a good experience. But we are sure we have made our best to fulfill your request. We will continue making effort to better service. Sincerely
asyay1
3/27/19

This dress was worth the wait. It fully lined, easy to move in. The fabric is luxurious. It's so much better than described on the website. I'm glad I went up a size. I would say it runs small. Every time I wear it I get a lot of compliments.

annh308
2/21/19

Bought a few dresses here and I love the green dress the most, It's amazing for its price, lace detail is very nice and the whole look stands out. Love the green pearl look button, very pretty. Dress is a bit stretchy so fits well. Make sure to read the measurements of various sizes very carefully. Because this dress is pretty long, so perfect for tall people as is, may needd slight alteration for short people.

yelenah1
2/18/19

Jumpsuit I ordered was not true to size, way too small, bad quality and overpriced. Return is not possible, shipping cost more than actual jumpsuit. Items looks good on the pictures, but prepare to be disappointed when you will get it. I am not recommending to have a deal with Métisu

saril1
1/31/19

I received a blue maxi dress from this site a few weeks ago. The dress itself is gorgeous but runs a little bit small. The large I received is more like a medium. So I returned it for a extra Large. It's worth the wait. It truly is that stunning.

anabellep
1/1/19

Finally ordered a couple dresses and shirts I've been eyeing for quite a while, only to find that the quality is awful, the material cheap and different from pictures shown, and return policy is not only expensive, but a hassle to get through. None of the clothes fit properly so in addition to paying for them, I have to get them altered. For the price, I expected much better products, and even better service. Will not be buying from them again anytime soon1

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Anabelle, Thanks for leaving a review. We are sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with your items. We can help you with return or exchange if you need. Please feel free to contact us by sending an email to support@metisu.com. We will try our best to help you work out a solution. Kind regards.
kuljitk1
12/30/18

very disappointed never got my dresses. when i asked where is my parcel they said we have no idea .waste of money. I will never do shopping with them again

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Kuljit, Thanks for your comment, we are sorry to cause any frustration. The shipping may be delayed due to backlogs in post office and they are not processing delivery in a timely manner. Would you mind telling us your order number so that we can help you check the status? Please don't worry, we will try our best to help you on this issue. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Feel free to contact us by sending email to sales@metisu.com. King regards.
bear10
12/21/18

I am in shock that a company like this still exists. Dress is nothing like in the picture. BTW... all their photos look like they are stock images.

Also, if a dress doesn't fit or feels to big, you have to return it to China and pay for shipping.

Take note.

Also, check out the other review from the reviewer below. It's for another shady company from China. Probably the same people.

Can I give these thieves 0 stars?

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Bea, thanks for your comments, we are sorry to bring you an unpleasant shopping experience. We can help you with exchange or return if your order is within 30 days upon receipt. But you need to pay for the shipping fee on your own cost if there is no quality issue. This is clearly stated in our return policy. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us by send an email to support@metisu.com. Kind regards.
geralyny
12/21/18

Because I am getting married twice (civil ceremony then destination celebration), I ordered a dress on their site thinking it would be a cream color. It looked cream on the site. The dress looked stylish yet classy enough to wear for a civil ceremony without looking informal.

After reading reviews online I got scared and look at my order status. The shipping status hadn't changed on my account for a week so I contacted customer service. They assured me everything would be okay, yadda yadda. Three weeks later I still hadn't received my product so I responded again.

They responded and apologized to me. I wound up getting my dress about a week later. It wasn't a cream color (more blush), but I decided I would wear it to my bachelorette and bridal shower instead (I'm not a traditional bride so I don't have to wear white to these events).

I got many many compliments on the dress during both times worn. Hoping to get a couple more wears out of it because I wouldn't consider it casual.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Geralyn, thanks for taking your time and leave us a review. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with this dress. We sincerely apologize for the shipping delay. Usually, standard shipping takes 10-15 business days to arrive, but in past 1 month, the delivery was delayed due to shipping volume increased exponentially. Please rest assured we have rectified this situation and get things back to normal. We hope you could find more suitable dresses here in the near future. Kind regards
lorelais1
12/16/18

Google and read their return policies. To return any item you have to pay and ship to China. Sizes are weird and quality is awful. SCAMMERS. Google them before ordering.

UPDATE:

About the comment from the Seller, Metisu, I did contact them and their
response was that I could get a 15% discount from any item (NO THANKS)
or return it sending it back to China. Shipping costs almost as much as
the dress. So, no thanks.

What if I pay for another item and then it doesn't fit or is too big?
(my case) Also, what if it doesn't look as good as it does online (also
my case).

I don't think it's right that Metisu plays innocent with their return
policy when it's pretty obvious that NOBODY is going to waste more money
by shipping a dress to China. If you read all the reviews this is an
ongoing issue that they have no desire to fix. That is not caring AT ALL
about your customers. A TOTAL SCAM.

TAKE THIS NOTE AS A WARNING OF THEIR RETURN POLICY. YOU ARE RISKING YOUR MONEY.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Lorelai,

We are sorry to hear that. We notice that you have left so many bad reviews on the Internet but we double checked and did not find any order under your name. Would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could check for you? As you know from the Return&Exchange Policy online, the customer needs to bear the shipping fee for return if there is no quality problems. Could you please provide us with some supporting pictures of the issues as you mentioned so that we could work on this for you? Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Please feel free to contact us by email support@metisu.com if you run into any issues.

We really want to help you solve this issue and look forward to hearing from you.
elisef14
12/14/18

If you order something that does not fit and want to return it, it's impossible to return their clothes. Most online clothing stores enable access to a return receipt mailing label but with Metisu you have to send them a message and wait for days/weeks before they reply.

Also, you have to ship it back to China which is actually more expensive than the dresses. I don't have a problem with the quality but their sizing is off. Their clothes run very small. I won't ever order from them again.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Ekta,

We are sorry to hear that. We always respond to our customers within 24 hours (Excluding weekend). Return is easy. We are willing to help you make an exchange or just return for refund if you need. As you know, the customer needs to bear the return shipping fee if there is no quality problems according to our Return&Exchange Policy. We appreciate it if you would like to provide some supporting pictures to show the measurements if there is any problems so that we could assist you further. As we did not find any order under your name in our system, would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could check for you? Please feel free to contact us by email support@metisu.com if you run into any issues.

susanh618
11/22/18

Bought a deep red floral embroidered midi dress. Arrived really quickly, absolutely amazing, love the embroidery and fits beautifully. Thank you so much, I love it!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Susan,

Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review.

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the Deep Red Floral Embroidered Swing Midi Dress. :) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our service. We hope you could find more lovely dresses at our online shop in future. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

sophiew36
11/22/18

I ordered a green V neckline lace dress to take on holiday. I tried it on and it not only felt and fitted beautiful, it also made me feel beautiful. It is made of good quality fabric and cut which is complimentary to the fuller figure. I will be recommending this company and the product to my family and friends.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Sophie,

Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review.

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the Green V Neckline Hollow Out Lace Dress. :) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our service. We hope you could find more lovely dresses at our online shop in future. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

ameliak14
11/19/18

I finally received the blue floral printed dress from metisu last week. Anyway, it was worth the wait! The fabric is luxurious. It is so much better than described on the website. I read the reviews and went up a size. I am glad that I went up a size. I would say it runs small. Everytime I wear it I gets lots of compliments!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Amelia,

Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review.

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the blue floral printed dress. :) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our service. We hope you could find more lovely dresses at our online shop in future. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

elial2
11/19/18

It took some days for delivery because they told me that I chose standard shipping not express shipping. But they are good quality, nice color and looks exactly like the picture on the website. I really love them and the shopping experience is nice!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Elia,

Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review.

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our products and our customer service. :) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our service. We hope you could find more lovely dresses at our online shop in future. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

nadinee11
11/19/18

After reading many mixed reviews, I decided to put a small order in and see how it went. It was pleasantly surprised that I received my order 2 days before it was supposed to arrive. i ordered a dress that was on sale so I knew it it didn't work out, I could return it. The dress was very pretty and well made! I'm tacking a chance and ordered a wedding dress from the site. I hope it goes as smoothly as my sample order! I'll keep you posted!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Nadine,

Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review.

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our products. :) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our service. We hope you could find more lovely dresses at our online shop in future. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com

brendat109
11/19/18

I love metisu! I always find what I need, both for myself and my friends! Godd customer service, great prices. Shipments are on time, if longer depends on where you live.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Brenda,

jannac5
10/27/18

I ordered a deep red floral embroidered midi dress from metisu for my sister as a gift on her birthday. I wasn't expecting it to be this good as I don't buy dresses online usually for various concerns. My sisterloved it and wore it for her birthday dinner. It made her day! Thank you metisu!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Janna, Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Metisu. We are delighted to be a part of your sister's birthday party. Wish her a best birthday ever!
We hope you stop to visit again in the near future! Best Regards
jenniq
10/5/18

I've read the reviews prior braving myself to place an order... It's the worse decision I've ever made. Should have trusted my gut feeling & acknowledged other reviews of the poor quality of the products & communication. I was keen to receive my order but stunned with disappointment of the poor quality & fit. The company did not respond to my message of wanting to refund the parcel. I'm stuck with 2 expensive dresses. Warning to all who wants to order from metisu.... DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Jenni,

We are sorry to hear that. We double checked and did not receive the email from someone under name "Jenni Quan". We also replied to you under your another review for your email address so that we could assist you further but get no reply from you. We wonder if you sent to the correct email address: support@metisu.com or sales@metisu.com? Would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could assist you further?

We really want to help you solve this issue and look forward to hearing from you!
lisaa342
8/31/18

1. Terribly made. Dresses look really nice in the pictures but in real life, terrible quality!
2. Customer service won't budge to help you out in any positive way!
3. $$$ Returns are very expensive, China is where you ship back. Look at reviews here and yes, it is highly probable you wont see any refund ever!
4. Quality issues do not matter, they do NOTHING!
5. PayPal resolution does not care even when items are not as described (issues w/ quality) so, you are at a loss of $ and time!
6. Scam/Fraud company in my opinion.
6,. I should have read reviews on here!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Lisa,

We are sorry to hear that.

We tried to locate your order by the name, but cannot find anything. Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can help you track your order? Your cooperation is appreciated.

pennyl40
8/25/18

First I really like Metisu's evening dresses. The quality is great with affordable price. However, if you would like to keep me as a regular customer, I truly advise that Metisu change the return/replacement policy; at least they should waive shipping/ handling costs for replacement( rather than offering a brownie credit of $3-$5 for customers to keep the items, and charging return/replacement shipping).

I am turning to Yoins because they have no hesitation accepting my return and replace with a size up or down( no costs for me) in no time. If Metisu could do the same for consumers, I believe this could improve customer satisfaction.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear P,

Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review. We have been working hard to improve our products and services. Your feedback is very important to us.

Would you like to let us know your order number or registered email address so that we could offer you better service? Please do not hesitate to contact by email support@metisu.com if you have any questions.

angely15
8/10/18

I love the dress and the dress fits me perfectly. The zipper works well and not tangle. It looks better than on the website. I can't wait to wear to the first event.

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Angel,

Thank you so much for taking your time to reach out and give us a review.

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the dress :) Your feedback is always welcome, as it is the most effective way to improve our products and service.

We wish you have a good day! XOXO
moragm3
8/8/18

Sent for a dress in two sizes- medium which would normally be by size and a large one just in case! Both were too small. Sent them back via Royal Mail and sent Metisu the number and an email to say if I got my money back I would put it up on this website!! Yesterday nearly a month after I sent the dresses back I emailed them to find out if my dresses had reached them and today I have had an email to say my money ( -£10) had been refunded

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Morag,

We are sorry to hear that you did not find a dress which fits you.

The shipping time is out of our control. It depends on the shipping method you choose. We always make the refund for you as soon as we receive your return parcel. Besides, please kindly understand that we need to refund you deducting the shipping fee £10.21 we ship to you. Original shipping fee is non-refundable. We will only refund the amount you paid for the clothes but not for services, except in cases where we have made a shipping error. More information about the Return&Exchange Policy is available here: https://www.metisuboutique.com/help/return-exchange.

kellyd202
8/3/18

Do not buy anything from this company! They do not care about their customers, the quality of their clothing is poor, they will not send a return shipping label for unhappy customers, the company is located in China and customs is involved. The lady at the post office said it wasn't worth the $54 shipping for tracking the package (yep!) because it's rare this company will even refund any money...Poor excuse of a company based in China. Paypal should not allow this company to use their services. The reviews for this dress were high and I now highly suspect they were false ones. The material was a low quality polyester. The zipper puckered. Customer service would not send a return shipping label to return the dress. Never again will I use this online vendor! Terrible customer service!!! Buyer beware!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Kelly,

We are deeply sorry to hear that.

We often advise our customers to choose a cheapest shipping method, which can help you save the money. Sometimes the shipping method without a tracking number is much cheaper. We also have customers from the US and returning one item NEVER costs so much. Certainly, as you are the shipper, you can choose whatever shipping method you like.

Besides, as you said, the picture doesn't show the quality of the fabric, we advise you return the item back first so that we could have a check. If there is any quality issue as you mentioned, we will assist you further on the return shipping fee. We have sent you an email. Would you like to check your inbox including the drafts? We are willing to help you solve any problems if there is. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com.

We really want to help you solve this problem and look forward to hearing from you soon!
sarahm562
7/26/18

Metisu is awful!!!!! The shipping took forever, which is fine, but the clothes were AWFUL. They didn't fit properly, were a very cheap material, and didn't look at all like the clothing in the pictures. When I asked for a refund, they said I had to pay for very high shipping to China, and that it wasn't worth it. Who does that???!!! If it's too cheap to be true, it's too cheap to be true. DO NOT BUY. I wasted $100 here.

Tip for consumers: I wrote not applicable for returns because they make it so difficult for you, you can't even return!!!

Response from Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Dear Sarah,

We apologize for the unpleasant shopping experience you have encountered.

As for the shipping time, the Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time. Generally speaking, the Processing Time is 1-5 working days and the Shipping Time depends on the shipping method you choose. The shipping time of express shipping is 2-4 working days and standard shipping is 10-15 working days. More information about shipping time is available here: https://www.metisuboutique.com/help/shipping-handling

Please kindly understand that the customer needs to pay the shipping fees on their own if there are no quality problems. We have made it clear that on our website:"If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item for a refund within 30 days upon receipt. However you need to pay the return shipping fee on your own." Would you like to let us know your order number or registered email addressso so that we could assist you further? We will appreciate it if you could provide us with a picture to show the quality problem as you mentioned. We are willing to help you solve any problems if there is. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by contact email support@metisu.com.

their styles are very appareling, have not seen them else where before

By ann h.

Dear Karen, We are so sorry to hear this. As you know, we have many competitors, so we can't say all the bad reviews are true. But the fact is that we are are doing our best now to improve our service. We have been trying our best to provide a better service to all of our customers. Rest assured that exchange and return both are available if you do not like them. Would you mind telling us your order number so that we could help you further? We really want to help you solve any problems and look forward to hearing from you!

By Metisu S., Metisu Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Metisu staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Metisu