Review of CupShe

CupShe reviews

cupshewholesale@cupshe.com

sydneyh34
5/21/18

I ordered 5 suits on May 13th, Today is the 21st which is the 7th business day of shipping which in fact Cupshe stated my packages would be here no later than today. They are still not here. At first my tracking number showed me my package was in China the next day it said there was an error. I emailed the site and was told the problem would be fixed it was and my tracking was updated saying my shipment was in LA California. That was on the 17th of May, it is now the 21st and it still says my package is in LA and has not been moved nor updated. Very disappointed if I don't receive a reply by tonight I'm cancelling my order. Amanda, my order number is #2332740

After emailing Cupshe through https://cupshe.zendesk.com/ and posting on this sight (Thanks Sitejabber!) I was given a tracking number through UPS, with my updated arrival time and area my package is currently stationed. My package is scheduled through UPS (whom I trust knows that they're doing) and is to arrive by this evening.

Know I know the shipping time said about 5-7 days averaging 6. Today will be the 8th day, which in all truth isn't terrible when it comes to receiving a shipment from China to the US. THOUGH if proper tracking and communication would have been given and updated regularly I would not be posting here!

If Cupshe could do anything to improve it would be to;

1. Provide a legit tracking source!
I was given several links that brought me to a 404 error page and or a dead end that gave me no further info!
Also when I searched through the help resources everything brought me back to that dead end link further being useless.
Also the first tracking number you are given doesn't even state what shipping company your package us being transferred through! ( I have ordered several things from around the country as well as China several times, the number I'm given always states which company it is being shipped through, such as DHL). I found it very sketchy being a first time buyer from Cupshe whom I heard of on Instagram making it even more of a risk of legitimacy in my opinion.

2. Keep customers updated and quit with the "boom season BS". Once my package has been shipped from your warehouse such "boom season" would not affect my shipments arrival time. I deal with shipping and handling as my job and this time of year for shipping is not boom season! Say it were Christmas sure, but no now is not a busy season for shipping unless maybe there happens to be a natural disaster.

I am at this point more pleased with Cupshe, considering the recent communication with Cupshe and newly provided tracking number.

I'm not sure If I'll ever order from the company again, which is sad because I love the suits.

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry for your any inconvenienece. We will try our best to improve our shipping service. Thanks so much for your feedback.
jessicag262
5/21/18

Do not purchase from this company!! I wish I had read reviews before I made a purchase. I bought two one-piece bathing suits. They did ship relatively and arrive relatively quickly. However, I found both suits to have extremely short torsos and one was so lowcut I knew I would never be able to wear it in public (did not look like that on the site!).

Immediately went onto the site to start the return process. Did not receive a response for almost 24 hours. Instead of return instructions, they offered me a 120% coupon to buy more (crappy) suits. Or they would offer me a 50% partial refund and I wouldn't have to send back the items. What!?!?! So I immediately replied saying I just want to return the items and get a 100% refund. 24 hours later, got the next response....they would give me an 80% partial refund OR I could send back the products for 100% refund but I would have to pay for and arrange for shipping.

It is 2018. Every tiny company on the internet has figured out how to handle returns and return shipping labels - and how to answer an email within a couple of hours! What is wrong with this company? I'm so tired and annoyed with dealing with their horrible customer service, that I'm just giving in and going with the 80% refund....since the shipping cost would probably amount to the 20% difference anyway.

I recommend if you do buy from this company and do like their bathing suits, that every order you go through the refund process and get that 120% coupon. Free bathing suits! Don't think this company will be in business for long.....

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
We do offer return address for full refund. To save your time and money, we offer the return options to you. If you don't satisfy with, you can return items to us, and then we will issue full refund to you.
ruthm171
5/19/18

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Ordering from Cupshe was a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I gave myself 6 weeks to order a suit for a trip I am taking tomorrow. The bathing suit never showed up and when I asked about it, it had been sent back to the company because they never added my apartment number on my order. When I requested it to be resent, they kept responding with form emails asking why I wanted to return it -- clearly not reading the email. I cannot believe how incompetent Cupshe was. They never once accepted fault or offered to resend. I kept persisting and after a week of emails back and forth (most were form emails), they finally agreed to resend -- only to respond the next day that it was out of stock. WHERE DID MY ORIGINAL BATHING SUIT GO?? I train business owners on customer service and this is a perfect example of incompetent business and the many, many times they could have fixed this. I will never be ordering from Cupshe again.

Tip for consumers: I do not recommend working with Cupshe at all. I will never be ordering from them again.

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry for your any inconvenience. Your package failed to deliver to you and returned to us. Our agents planed to resend the items to you, however the item was out of stock. Now we have refunded fully to you. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
angelikam4
5/17/18

Adorable swimsuits, fast shipping, good quality material. Had to do an exchange for a different size it the service was top notch! Have bought multiple swimsuits from here and will continue to do so.

juliac113
5/16/18

Amanda D, my order number is #2290704 the return is for the All about U high waist bikini set. The pattern is off on the item and the top doesn't fit right no matter how inadjust it.

lexis7
5/15/18

I had an issue with a swimsuit not arriving and customer service sent me a coupon. Customer service made it super easy. When I received the next swimsuit it was too small. I sent them an email and they were very understanding and sent me another coupon.

heatherr145
5/14/18

Buyers beware...I ordered about 12 swimsuits from Cupshe and wanted to return many as they did not fit. Their return policy on their website mentions that it's "easy" ---not true. At first they offered 50% back or a coupon which I wasn't happy with. Then they offered 80% of my money back. After going back and forth for a couple of days and agreeing to receive 80% back - they told me "sorry it has been over 30 days". I was so excited because they have a lot of cute swimwear and I told so many people about them but I'll be letting EVERYONE know not to purchase from them and I'll be reporting them to BBB. So shady.

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry for your any inconvenience.
Could you plz tell us your order number? We will check your order for you.
sharona109
5/14/18

Called the first time. It actually rang once, and you could they picked up and then hung up. Called again no answer, called again two rings hung up again. So, we got burned, it won't happen again. Scam artist would be a good name for them.

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry that we don't support hotline. If you have any problems, please semd an email to our Csutomer service.
Or could you plz tell us your order number? We will help you fix your problems.
lauraw234
5/11/18

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. They have horrible customer no-service. I made a return over a month ago and they have yet to credit me. I have emailed at lest 7 times and get the same frustrating bland non-response. Unfortunately, I did not send the package with a tracking number, so I feel I have no recourse. I'm sure the package must have been delivered to them, but I cannot prove it. Chalk this loss up to experience, but I am writing this now to tell others, "DO NOT BUY FROM THEM."

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry for your any inconvenience.
Could you please tell me your order number?
We will check it for you.
williamk243
5/11/18

There's nothing as good as you navigating through a site and getting what you're looking for without stress. This was my experience with Cupshe.com
This made me order so quick.

hannahl65
5/10/18

I wanted to swap a swimsuit for another one. Never responded to my emails! Nobody was ever on chat line to help. Terrible Service!

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry for your inconvenience.
Could you please offer us your order number?
We will help you fix your problems.
rebekahj1
5/8/18

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I ordered 14 suits, want to keep 2 and return the rest for a refund and NO ONE will reply to my emails. They dont have a phone number. How is this company even in business? Their website says returns are easy. Lies! I am reporting them to the BBB. And posting reviews everywhere. Everyone needs to know what a horrible company this is.

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry for your any inconvenience.
bris9
5/6/18

It sounds like the only time people have a problem, is when they are returning a swimsuit. I have ordered for swimsuits from here and have loved all of them. They are great quality and extremely affordable

rachealw3
5/5/18

Today is the day I receive my product and I'm happy to say that what I expect is really the product is exact like that, Service is good as like other website also responsive. Product quality is good as according to the price. Shipping is on time as time provided by website. Maybe if I want to buy a product in the future I will come back to this website.

jessyb28
5/5/18

Am highly impressed with the level of service delivered by Cupshe, the quality of materials used for the bikinis are top notch they fitted well and looked exactly like they looked online, i have been wearing them and they fir so well, another thing that impressed me was the speed with which the package was shipped, it arrived right on time and no mistake was made about the size, the size i ordered was what was delivered. i highly recommend cupshe, they rock my world.

aprils108
5/4/18

I have ordered 6 bathing suits from here. I was referred by my sister in-law, and boy am i glad I gave it a chance. All suits are very affordable, stylish, and good quality. I was unhappy with a top because it didn't give me enough coverage. I contacted customer service they told me no need to send suit back just keep it and pick a new. Awesome!!!! They got back to me within 1 day. I let them know how happy I was with their service. I would recommend you give it a try!!

farrent
5/4/18

I ordered 3 bathing suits from Cupshe. One of the suits was a one piece that ended up being too small, and two of the bikinis the tops fit me well but the bottoms were snug (tends to happen to me quite a bit). So I contacted Cupshe explaining my situation and was hoping to return the three bathing suits for a larger size. Someone contacted me within a couple of days, emailing went back and forth probably over the course of a week figuring out details and getting my "Cupshe Coupon". In the end I ended up being able to keep the three bathing suits I wanted to return, they gave me a Cupshe Coupon worth the amount of the three bathing suits and I was able to order three new bathing suits for free using my cupshe coupon (only had to pay $2.00 shipping fee). All in all I am quite satisfied with the customer service, yea I know it wasn't INSTANT but I ended up getting 7 bathing suits for $130 Canadian. I didn't have any problem with them contacting me, so maybe all you ladies complaining should really step back and look at how you are approaching the situation from your end. You might be the problem.
The bathing suits are very cute, good quality and I will make sure to take my proper measurements when I order suits next time.

lisan118
5/3/18

Contacting them is almost impossible. I have emailed for a return on the items that do not fit and they are being difficult. How is this an actual company. I don't understand how so many people can give good reviews - probably all fake. I want my money back.

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry for your any inconvenience.
aileenb15
4/30/18
• Updated review

Just as I expected, delivery was attempted and no one claimed it. If no refund I will proceed with legal action.

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
We will contact our warehouse to check your return package.
We do apologize for the trouble.
“Worst customer service. Fake positive reviews.”
4/18/18
• Previous review

I sent an email indicating i wanted to return. When i asked for a refund they will not return emails. Reporting Cupshe to the Better Business Bureau.

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry for the delayed response. Our agents replied your email. Please check it.
edn398
4/29/18

Cupshe is a really great place to shop their products are of good quality great customer care and fast delivery i got a bikini for my girlfriend and it was delivered to me on time and the price was so worth it!

kristya20
4/28/18

The are IMPOSSIBLE to contact and do not return your money if you need to make a return. There is no way this is legal and I wish someone would sue them and close them down.

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry for your any inconvenience.
alannah19
4/27/18

Seriously. I'm calling my credit card company to reverse the charge. This return policy is PREDATORY.

Response from Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Sorry for your any inconvenience.
pamelas171
4/27/18

Great place. I recommend Cupshe if you want good quality clothing and outstanding customer service. Cupshe cloth, look as beautiful as it is in the picture. They know what modern fashion is destined to look like all the years I have discovered Cupshe. Cupshe has a fast logistic which trips me always. I was impressed with just how quickly my order was processed and how soon it arrived at my doorstep. I had a few questions while I waited for my order, and customer service was quick to reply and very helpful. I was happy the swimwear looks exactly as it does in the pictures online, and fits great too!

marieh137
4/27/18

i love my new bikini, it reflects who i am perfectlyyyy!! im hoping to get another one soon, excelent experience on the page A1

daneils2
4/25/18

I bought a bikini from them. After it I love the place Cupshe, there were many varieties of good quality clothes. I ordered from this website because they have great prices and The quality of the product is really amazing. The product is 100% same as it was mentioned in the picture. I really Love the design and the stuff of the dresses that I bought. They all fit perfectly and look great! The sizes are consistent, the fabrics are durable and the suits are well made. The delivery time was respected and very fast, with an amazingly perfect logistics! I was happy to find items I wanted at Cupshe online at a great price compared to the retail store. The ordering process was easy and shipping was super-fast. My items were in perfect shape. Their service also very quickly and were exactly as described in very high-quality packaging. Overall, very happy with the whole buying experience with Cupshe.

NOT AT ALL

By KC C.

Could you give me the order number? We can track the package for you. Our carrier have several days off which results in partial packages delayed. Sincerely sorry for that.

Helpful answer -2

Hi, as long as the items you want to return accord with our return policy, you can get a full refund.

By Amanda D., CupShe Representative

Hi, could you give us your order number? We will track your order.

By Amanda D., CupShe Representative

Hi, could you plz tell us your order number? We will check if your order has been shipped out.

By Amanda D., CupShe Representative

Hi, sorry that we don't offer standard shipping to United States Outlying Territories. So there is only shipping method to Hawaii-----express shipping.

By Amanda D., CupShe Representative

Hi, on our shop, there is US dollars system. For Canada, there are two shipping method: expedited and fast shipping. You can choose the method by yourself.

By Amanda D., CupShe Representative

Sorry for your any inconvenience. Could you plz tell us your order number? We will assit you with return or exchange steps.

By Amanda D., CupShe Representative

Sorry for your waiting. Your order has been shipped out. The tracking link is https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?trackingNumber=1023038935370224. We found that your package delivered to you. Please disregard the shipping confirmation, the tracking number is wrong.

By Amanda D., CupShe Representative

Sorry for the trouble. Our agents replied your email and offered the return address to you. Please check it.

By Amanda D., CupShe Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CupShe staff and other customers.

10 Photos for CupShe