Ebuyer

Ebuyer has a consumer rating of 2.36 stars from 157 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ebuyer also ranks 181st among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Ebuyer are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 25 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 19.1%

• Bought my new laptop here and was pretty good after a fiasco with the lenovo website -

• Ebuyer have some of the worst customer service i have ever come across and are trained in simply saying sorry.
  • So yesterday i put my order in coming to £615.00 with next day delivery within a hour my order got cancelled.
How would you rate Ebuyer?

“All others pale in comparison”

Marty W.
7/31/20

My family's go to place. At least one of us uses it practically every day and keep going back. Can honestly say I've never had any issues. The best around.

“EBuyer sells items not in stock.”

Hari S.
1/22/20

EBuyer sells items not in stock. I ordered an item over a hundred pounds and as soon as the order was placed online their system said 'out of stock' and then refused to let me cancel the order. It took almost a month to get my money back. PayPal escalation, the works. Horrible horrible experience. Awful company and the main problem is the lazy customer services who just don't want to do any work. All their staff were the same but Emma Bentley was particularly obtuse.

customer service (51) day delivery (28) order (75) item (51) customer support (9) 3 days (8) refund (47) company (53) 5 days (9) terrible customer service (4) laptop (17) yodel (18)
haris9
January 22nd, 2020
philla6
March 15th, 2020
After pretty poor telephone communication, I paid for a rush order to be delivered Sat.
EBuyer business sent me a quote including the additional premium delivery cost and the bill was paid.
Imagine my annoyance when the goods didn't arrive!
We made several attempts to call, only to be told they don't deliver on a weekend to businesses!
Their loss. We won't be using them again as they are unreliable and service is poor.
Hi Phil,

I am very sorry to hear that your order did not arrive on your chosen delivery date and for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I would like to investigate this further with the courier, so please can you email me your order number and I will be in touch to discuss this further.

My email address is kat@ebuyer.com.

terryr536
July 4th, 2020
I purchased Synology NAS which stopped working after a week. Spoke with Ebuyer customer services who were unhelpful and extremely rude. They said that the item needed to be sent to the manufacturer, this despite me pointing out what is actually written in their return policy. They still refused and the customer service agent I was speaking with became very patronising. I have never dealt with such rude and poor customer service. Overall a stressful experience and I would strongly advise people to avoid, it's simply not worth it!
Hi Terry,
I am very sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have received.
At Ebuyer we do aim to offer the highest levels of service, and I am very sorry if we have fallen short on this occasion.
I would like to review this to see if there is anything more I can do to resolve this for you, so please can you email your order number to kat@ebuyer.com and I will be in touch with an update as soon as possible.
harryc241
January 8th, 2020
Sold us a NAS drive that was only suitable for Windows 7 computers, an operating system that has been obsolete for nearly half a decade. Requested 3 callbacks, which never happened, and denied any responsibility for it. We've spent a lot of money recently with them, and will now be finding another supplier, all for the sake of a £130 NAS drive, which we would've replaced with another from them anyway. It seems they wish to cut their nose off, just to spite their face. Very disappointing.
Kat L. – Ebuyer Rep
Hi Harry, I am very sorry to hear you have been unhappy with the compatibility of the NAS drive you have ordered and that our customer support team have not been able to resolve this for you. I would like to try and help get this sorted for you, so if you could send your details to Kat@ebuyer.com I will see if there is anything more I can do. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. Kind Regards, Kat
andyr162
June 1st, 2020
I have now sat on hold for over an hour twice.
Both times my call has been cut off.
I need to discuss my order.
When placing the order the site would not let me create an account.
Their website states their is a live chat function.
This is no where to be found.
If they can not answer a phone in 2 hours I will be canceling my order, as any faith I had, has now gone.
Hi Andy,
I am very sorry to hear this.
I would very much like to review this to see if there is anything more I can do to resolve this for you, so please can you email your order number to kat@ebuyer.com and I will be in touch with an update as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
alasdairu2
March 19th, 2020
Went through checkout for a GPU, got to the payment page and paid for it. Then the site glitched, they took the money from my account, then said there was an error and didn't place the order.

Now they have £300 of my money, and I don't even have a receipt.

Awful way to do business.
Hi Alasdair,

I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem whilst placing your order.

I would like to review this, so please can you email your details to kat@ebuyer.com and I will see if there is anything more I can do to resolve this.

martyw60
July 31st, 2020

The best around.
christ529
April 20th, 2020
Ordered 'In Stock' items for next day Saturday delivery. It's now Monday and items shown as awaiting dispatch. Emails and phone calls are not being answered. Appalling customer service
Hi Chris,

I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have exprienced and for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I would like to review this further for you, so please can you email your order number to kat@ebuyer.com and I will be in touch to discuss this with you.

barrym302
August 10th, 2020
10/10 for Ebuyer. Great products and excellent customer service! Very friendly over the phone and there to help with any queries I had.
markh1668
February 25th, 2020
I purchased 2 laptops for my elderly mother and young nephew to use to be able to keep in touch with me as I don't live in the country. I only recently found out that one is faulty and the other does not work at all. When I contacted them I was palmed off to the manufacturer because they only offer a 30 warranty. What a cop out, I had used the service a lot when I lived in the UK and they had been great but this is ludicrous, a 30 day warranty is a piss take for a re-seller.
Hi Mark,

I am very sorry to hear that your laptops have developed a fault and that our customer service team were not able to help.

I would like to review your order to see if there is anything further I can do to resolve this for you, so please can you email your order number to kat@ebuyer.com and I will look into this further.

sarahl827
July 21st, 2020
My 'next day delivery' order has not arrived for a week with ebuyer telling me they are 'waiting for feedback from the courier'. I contacted the courier service myself to find out they TOLD Ebuyer 5 days ago that my package was 'lost in transit' (likely stolen). Ebuyer are lying scammers that now aren't replying to my emails. I'll likely have to contact my bank to fix this.
Do not trouble yourself with these scammers.
Hi Sarah,
I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your order and that our customer support team have not been able to resolve this for you.
deanw116
January 9th, 2020
If I could give this company no stars I would. The delivery is hopeless, was told 2 different delivery times, was told the item could be delivered up to 9 pm. Waited in all day and evening. Called customer service and was told by Emma they couldn't help. I hope they record the call for staff training. There are many companies out there sell the same items at the same prices so please avoid this one if you want a nice transaction.
Hi Dean,
I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced with your delivery. I would like to try and help get this sorted for you so please can you email me your order number to kat@ebuyer.com and I will review this further for you. Kind Regards, Kat
anishp9
March 31st, 2020
I made an order for £350 but didn't receive an order confirmation but saw the money was taken out of account.
I contracted customer services who told me to wait an hour. Several hours later and still no confirmation so I wnt back to them only be told the order didn't go through and they'd pass on the issue to payments. In the meantime the product was now out of stock and there was nothing they could do.
paula913
May 28th, 2020
Really BAD at everything they do - particularly any form of basic customer service. They ignore emails, they ignore phone calls, their supposed account managers introduce another layer of frustration - been waiting for an order for over a week, all paid for, with next day delivery - their courier Yodel (just as bad) claim they tried three times to deliver, but they confirmed that the driver's GPS was nowhere near each time - they say that the parcel has been returned to ebuyer - we're still waiting for contact from them - sent 24 emails over the last week and not one has been responded to - we won't use them again!
Hi Paul,

I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced.

I would very much like to review this for you, so please can you email your order number to kat@ebuyer.com and I will be in touch with an update as soon as possible.

paulam838
August 5th, 2020
So happy with the fast service from Ebayer, especially in these uncertain times and the quality of my product was exceptional at such a reasonable price. Thank you
jonr374
July 16th, 2020
Stay Well clear absolute crooks take your money cancel your order 5 days later give your money back and the product is now 30% more steer clear, On top of this they don't care and so called customer service cant do anything or help in any way shape or form, shambles, crooks
Hi Jon,
I am very sorry to hear that your order was affected by a stocking discrepancy and that our customer support team were not able to resolve this for you.
I would like to review this further to see if there is anything more I can do to resolve this for you, so please can you email your order number to kat@ebuyer.com and I will be in touch to discuss this shortly.
diana15
August 5th, 2020
Ive used ebuyer lots of times. They are brilliant. The staff are so helpful
Very satisfied customer
lisae597
August 4th, 2020
Not one for reviews but just want to say how pleased I was with the very good service and value I received when shopping with ebuyer. Would use this site again and recommend
kieranh19
June 5th, 2020
Placed an order for a next day delivery, by the evening the order still showed as placed but not processed or shipped, left an email and got no response. 2 days later with 3 further emails and an hour on hold the order still showed no progress. Finally got through on the live chat to be told the order had been cancelled (3 days later now it is STILL showing as placed, not cancelled, and my money has been taken, the product page only now shows out of stock), and that I should be receiving my refund in 3-5 working days. Awful communication, awful treatment of customers.
Hi Kieran,
I am very sorry to hear of the delay you experienced with your order and for the delayed response from our customer support team.
I would like to review this further to see if there is anything more I can do to resolve this for you, so please can you email your order number to kat@ebuyer.com and I will be in touch to discuss this further.

liamw45
August 3rd, 2020
Ordered a few computer parts from these and always had a great experience. They normally ship items early too.
jamiec665
July 29th, 2020
Be careful of their delivery policy, specifically the "next day delivery".
"Next day" is based on when they process your payment not when you pay for your goods, the money may have left your account but they say they take a while to receive payment.
So if ordering between 6pm-11pm and expecting next-day delivery... don't!
Delivery terms are hidden at the bottom of their website but do not appear anywhere during checkout to be clear.
It is pretty poor standards, and you are better off buying on Amazon and paying for Amazon prime delivery for next day guaranteed
Hi Jamie,

I am very sorry to hear that your order could not be dispatched on the next day delivery service.

I would like to review your experience to see if there is anything more I can do to resolve this for you, so please can you email your order number to kat@ebuyer.com and I will be in touch to discuss this further with you.

laurad866
August 5th, 2020
Amazing service from Ebuyer, friendly staff and great prices. Will definitely recommend to family and friends!
michaelg2273
July 3rd, 2020
SHOCKING EXPERIENCE * AVOID
I ordered 2 x pc, 2 x monitors, 2 x keyboards (value £1622. 20) & paid for NEXT DAY delivery. 3 days later (despite being told every day that the items had been shipped and were being delivered by the courier that day) they decided to be told one of the pcs was actually out of stock! No mention of the other machines or monitors until i had to wait on hold for a further hour to be told a categorical lie 'delivery was attempted & un-succesful at 12:30' We have commercial premises, that are occupied Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, not to mention the fact that 2 new members of staff have been twidling their thumbs waiting for their computers to arrive! I therefore ask for a refund which they refuse to process until the items are back with them! Needless to say I will never be ordering from these cowboys ever again and i suggest for your own peace of mind you dont either!
Hi Michael,
I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced regarding your delivery.
I will review this and be in touch to discuss this further shortly.
simonm93
July 18th, 2017
Update - 9 Aug 2017

After being contacted by Ebuyer Customer Services who listened to my concerns, I have been provided with a full refund.

I am putting my previous experience down as a misunderstanding which has been satisfactorily dealt with in a pleasant and caring manner.

The 3 stars is because this whole episode has cost me 2 lots of postage and inconvenience with no additional compensation to acknowledge this.

I would trade with this company in the future, but with more care.

18 July 2017
Bought a TP-LINK TL-PA7010P KIT AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit from them.

On delivery, found it didn't work. Went through trouble and expense of returning it for a refund, only to be told they don't accept returns from Business Accounts. They are sending the dam thing back to me apparently! Pointless! FIND A MORE CARING PROVIDER IS MY ADVICE.
alexr595
June 26th, 2020
I recently bought a LG 55" 7510 smart TV but all i got was a broken TV im still waiting for my refund

Hi George, we are a legitimate company registered in the UK. Please visit our website for more information! https://www.ebuyer.com/about-us Thanks Kat

By Kat L.,